Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

• The sujet was unfeatured

Hi all

I have problems with P4U (Persona 4) both of them Ultimate and Ultimax.

It happens that when launching the game everything seams to be ok, but when trying to select caracter screen gets balck and can't continue.

I know is a known issue, and that most probably it's just related to Runtimes, but I have all of them reinstalled and can't play the game.

I have most of the others NESICAxLive running but i just can't do it for this.

Tested with RH295, and RH280 and many others:):)

Can someone explain me how you fix it, or what I need to do?

What elese other that runtimes can causes that problem.

I read all the post, and some very goof tuto posted here, but unfortunately didn't fix my problem.

Thans in advance

Hi, everyone! :very-good:

Does anyone have a link with the game.exe of Skull Girl and Yatagarasu working? I had downloaded this game recently; I got open it but some seconds after, the game.exe shows issues to carry on working. In case of Yatagarasu, I got not to do work this game because when I use game.exe or YatagarasuLauncher.exe, the window game closes up suddely and the game not opens. Best regards to all and thanks a lot! B)

Modifié par davegrohl2006
add more details

Sorry to be a pain in the ass...

Could someone tell me which combination on Gameloader RH and Idmax will make Persona Ultimate playable?

In my case using a Windows 64-bits with all runtimes updated, with any of them (Gameloarders) after loading and pushing start buttom gets in to black screen an don't play the introduction video.

Thanks in adavance

• The title was changed to Nesichttp://www.emuline.org/topic/757-nesicaxlive-arcade-pc-dumps-taito-games-arcade-pc/axlive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC
  • 2 semaines après...

â–şTypeXtra - Taito TypeX and Nesica Launcherâ—„

About

Overview

TypeXtra was designed to make setting up TypeX and Nesica Systems more straightforward.

There are lots of different game sets out in the wild, so setup can be quite a confusing job. This aims to make it a few clicks job.

TypeXtra does not come with any "ROMS." That would be illegal. If you own the system you are aiming to emulate, then you can secure a "ROM" image of the game to emulate on your PC.

Once you have the ROM/s you want, TypeXtra aims to make setup a 3 step process:

• Point it to the directory/s in which your ROM/s reside
  • Click "Autoscan." It will automatically identify most games if their folders contain a game.inf file (some roms don't)
  • Click "Setup Games" to install an assured set of support files which will make the game run. This does depend on your ROM files.

Features

• Import other "Game Service" sets - ones that are designed to ensure games boot OK. Some of these have modified game executables, therefore they're not included with this distribution. However, see elsewhere for instructions on obtaining and importing.
  • Import "HD Exe" sets. The original game executables ran at lower resolutions. Some modified executables have been produced to have these games work at higher resolutions (not just stetch to fill your display, but to actually render at higher resolutions).
  • Customise what files launch the game, what file to monitor for the game ending and what controls setting application to use on a game-per-game basis.
  • Runs invisibly from command line - once you have your games set up, send it the short ort long game name and it will boot the game and close itself once the game executable has stopped. This helps with front end setups, where the front end will monitor for the temrination of the launch application (in this case, TypeXtra).
  • Create shortcuts pointing towards the game launch files in either the 'long' or 'short' game format. This can be used to have a front end launch a file directly by executing the shortcut, or, more helpfully, get the correct command line parameter to pass to TypeXtra to launch the game.
  • Audits the exe files and compares against a database of known working vs known rubbish roms (database in early stages)

Download - https://sites.google.com/view/magoarcade/software/typextra

Tutorial - http://retrorigs.biz/MagoDokuWiki/doku.php?id=software:typextra:start#command_line

FrontPage1.png.6f8be59d5201c8b6c0b16e4df7c8f7ef.png

il y a 12 minutes, jviegas a dit :

My anti-virus don't let me make the download.

For example, my antivirus does not allow me to download GameLoader All RH or Hyperspin))) Simply temporarily disable the antivirus and download the program. 

Modifié par hitachish4

On 21/01/2018 at 9:34 AM, jviegas said:

My anti-virus don't let me make the download.

Hi jviegas. I'm the author. Could you be more specific? Does it mention which file it views as the problem? Spent a lot of time getting this clean as a whistle, so not sure what's happening. 

Modifié par stigzler

Discours, Aujourd'hui, je apporte le nesicaxlive multijoueur fait dans advmenu pour le téléchargement.
Il y a 35 jeux déjà configurés pour jouer.
Doit ĂŞtre extrait Ă  la racine du lecteur C.
Rappelez Ă  tous que les jeux nesica ne prennent en charge qu'un seul joueur la plupart du temps.

vidéo de démonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYk-M3RG3I&t=25s

Link download:http://bit.ly/2AMfnnM

Il y a 18 heures, Caos Gamer a dit :

Discours, Aujourd'hui, je apporte le nesicaxlive multijoueur fait dans advmenu pour le téléchargement.
Il y a 35 jeux déjà configurés pour jouer.
Doit ĂŞtre extrait Ă  la racine du lecteur C.
Rappelez Ă  tous que les jeux nesica ne prennent en charge qu'un seul joueur la plupart du temps.

vidéo de démonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYk-M3RG3I&t=25s

Link download:http://bit.ly/2AMfnnM

Presque tous les jeux sont jouables Ă  2 au contraire ;)

Il y a 12 heures, stigzler a dit :

@Dom911

Huh? Not had anyone else feeding that back. Yes - it requires .net framework 4.5 to run.

Hi,

Thank you for your help :very-good:  Here is the message ... I am very borying because your emulator seems very fine.

All my Nesica and Taito Roms are good.

If you have an idea it should be very cool :ptdr:

Doc1.docx

5 saat önce, Hayama said:

Sorry the double post, but just in case: If you don't want to see the connection icon on Yatagarasu, in the game folder go to resource/ya and delete nesys_hd.png. It worked here.

yata.jpg.2fadbdff825a88c755e2169fb190b542.jpg

Hello

how do you play this game without any graphic issues ?

I try too many methods but all of them has problem.

hace 9 horas, Hayama dijo:

Sorry the double post, but just in case: If you don't want to see the connection icon on Yatagarasu, in the game folder go to resource/ya and delete nesys_hd.png. It worked here.

yata.jpg.2fadbdff825a88c755e2169fb190b542.jpg

wooww :o......how do you work this dump without any graphic issues??......do you use any special resolution or modified files?? any config or some related with game loader all rh or another loader??.....I tried many ways, but this game boot with several graphic issues.....and I think that i'm not the only that have this problem.......thanks in advance for join the information.

hace 5 horas, hursit dijo:

Hello

how do you play this game without any graphic issues ?

I try too many methods but all of them has problem.

hace 2 horas, RIKARIO dijo:

wooww :o......how do you work this dump without any graphic issues??......do you use any special resolution or modified files?? any config or some related with game loader all rh or another loader??.....I tried many ways, but this game boot with several graphic issues.....and I think that i'm not the only that have this problem.......thanks in advance for join the information.

Sadly Yatagarasu works good here only in windowed, not on fullscreen. 

Open the game, press alt+tab and you will go back to the desktop. The Yatagarasu window will be available, but with a full white screen. Select "Full Screen  (f8 to exit)" and the game will not go to fullscreen BUT it will fix the window.

It's something... I guess.

yata1.jpg

yata2.jpg

Modifié par Hayama

On 28/01/2018 at 1:51 PM, Dom911 said:

Hi,

Thank you for your help :very-good:  Here is the message ... I am very borying because your emulator seems very fine.

All my Nesica and Taito Roms are good.

If you have an idea it should be very cool :ptdr:

Doc1.docx

Sorry - that's in French and I don't speak French :(

On 30/01/2018 at 8:20 PM, Mackie3009 said:

Been using typextra...its a good piece of software.

Is it possible to remove games from the list that you dont want?..also will other games be added such as half life 2 etc?

Thanks. Just to check - no .net errors for you? Got others complaining of this..

Not possible to remove games from the list, but you can hide systems in settings menu. TypeXTra was really designed as a launcher primarily, letting your FrontEnd do most of the pretty stuff!

Yes - plans to add more games in time. Arduous work as involves buying the original arcade machine, getting the image and then only including it in the database when I get it running on a PC. You can see a list of games 'to-do' here: https://sites.google.com/view/magoarcade/software/typextra?authuser=0

On 30/01/2018 at 6:07 AM, Hayama said:

First of all, thanks for all this (and sorry, my french sucks).

TypeXtra doesn't work well here, tons of .net framework errors (and I have .that updated here).

Any more details? What are the errors. Please post the TypeXtra log etc.

If you're wanting help, please post the above here: http://retrorigs.biz/Mantis/my_view_page.php

hace 1 hora, stigzler dijo:

Any more details? What are the errors. Please post the TypeXtra log etc.

If you're wanting help, please post the above here: http://retrorigs.biz/Mantis/my_view_page.php

The program boots up and, in fact, "works" but there is .NET errors everytime I do something.

I checked the log and registered no errors.

error.jpg

I think the OP needs to update with this topic: delete offline messages and icons on NESiCAxLive games. I'm pretty sure a lot of people hates the messages and are aesthetically unappealing.

So far this is everything I know. If someone knows about other games I will update this post.

BlazBlue Central Fiction: 

NESiCA message - Modify line 320 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.txt in data\localizeAC folder (source).

Crimzon Clover:

Connection Icon - There is a patched EXE

Magical Beat:

Connection Icon - There is a patched EXE

Persona 4 Ultimax:

NESiCA message - Modify line 10756 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.idlist (japanese) or eng_idlist.idlist (english) in \data\localize folder.

Connection Icon - With a Hex editor modify \data\ETC\static_typexV_jpn.pac (japanese) or data/ETC/static_typexV_eng.pac (english) offset 160 and 164. 00 to the number 40

(source)

Yatagarasu:

Connection Icon - delete nesys_hd.png in resource/ya folder

Modifié par Hayama

On 31/01/2018 at 11:43 PM, stigzler said:

Thanks. Just to check - no .net errors for you? Got others complaining of this..

Not possible to remove games from the list, but you can hide systems in settings menu. TypeXTra was really designed as a launcher primarily, letting your FrontEnd do most of the pretty stuff!

Yes - plans to add more games in time. Arduous work as involves buying the original arcade machine, getting the image and then only including it in the database when I get it running on a PC. You can see a list of games 'to-do' here: https://sites.google.com/view/magoarcade/software/typextra?authuser=0

No net errors for me.all working perfect on win 7 64.

I dont use a front end on my cab...never really found one i like.

Are you redumping games then?cant you add games from the dumps that are out there?

• Team
il y a une heure, BeardPapa a dit :

I haven't checked in almost a year... was the dump of Ultra SF IV ever made public?

seems 1CC has a NESICA Ultra SSFIV IV and BlazBlue Central FIction 2.00 DUMP but as usual unfortunaltly, noone wants to share... Sad world :)