Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Hi,

Regarding Chaos Code, is there a way to remap the save folder to a drive other that D? Or is there a way to disable save so the folder is not needed to run the game? Any help is appreciated.

It's possible to change the save folder location, I use game loader all rh for this game, and save the data in the sv folder of the loader inside the game folder. The only condition is change the rootpath in the config.txt file of the game and set  "sv/" in each savepath. I give you my config.txt of my game if you need guide and see how to set it.

config.txt

It's possible to change the save folder location, I use game loader all rh for this game, and save the data in the sv folder of the loader inside the game folder. The only condition is change the rootpath in the config.txt file of the game and set  "sv/" in each savepath. I give you my config.txt of my game if you need guide and see how to set it.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Modifié par pumpkinrat

Hi Everyone, I have been able to run The King Of Fighters 2002 UM, however I still have a little problem, after some time playing ( I can play for 1 hour or 2) I suddenly get the APPCRASH "game.exe has stopped working" and it is somehow related to the d3d9.dll (Yes I have deleted both d3d9.dll files from the game folder, I have tried it in Windows 7 and Windows 10 and same thing happens), has anyone faced this problem before? and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!

NGxRY7T.jpg

hUZYRqO.pngfwXghSz.png

Hi Everyone, I have been able to run The King Of Fighters 2002 UM, however I still have a little problem, after some time playing ( I can play for 1 hour or 2) I suddenly get the APPCRASH "game.exe has stopped working" and it is somehow related to the d3d9.dll (Yes I have deleted both d3d9.dll files from the game folder, I have tried it in Windows 7 and Windows 10 and same thing happens), has anyone faced this problem before? and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!

NGxRY7T.jpg

hUZYRqO.pngfwXghSz.png

i actually didn't play it for 1 or 2 hours to see whether i have same problem or not 

i actually didn't play it for 1 or 2 hours to see whether i have same problem or not 

Well. 2 hours is the most I have been able to play before getting the app crash, some times the App crash occurs only after 5 minutes of running the game, regardless of the time it ocurrs, I am still looking for a solution to the problem, thanks for the reply my friend  :very-good:

Modifié par luissuma

Well. 2 hours is the most I have been able to play before getting the app crash, some times the App crash occurs only after 5 minutes of running the game, regardless of the time it ocurrs, I am still looking for a solution to the problem, thanks for the reply my friend  :very-good:

so what i did i left the game for almost 3 hours and i didnt have any issues 

I have the biggest issues trying to config my buttons.  I know this has probably been stated somewhere in the post and I apologize for bringing it up again however any help and assistance is appreciated. 

I am using an x-arcade tank stick and when I try to config the buttons in jconfig.exe the button bindings both Street Fighter and Vampire Savior games, Player 2 button 6 will not work.  I have tried everything and it is still not working.  Help please. I have tried running jconfig as administrator and everything and it will not stick.  Once I exit the buttons go back to what they were.  Thanks.  Thank god all the games work, just those buttons on player 2.

J'ai les plus gros problèmes pour configurer mes boutons. Je sais que cela a probablement été indiqué quelque part dans le post et je m'excuse pour l'élever, mais toute aide et assistance est appréciée.

J'utilise un stick de réservoir x-arcade et lorsque j'essaie de configurer les boutons dans jconfig.exe, le bouton relie les jeux Street Fighter et Vampire Savior, le bouton 2 du Joueur 6 ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai tout essayé et ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît. J'ai essayé de lancer jconfig en tant qu'administrateur et tout et ça ne va pas rester. Une fois que je quitte les boutons, revenez à ce qu'ils étaient. Existe-t-il un programme comme jconfig qui peut corriger les liaisons de boutons. Merci.

Modifié par sajazzman007

I have the biggest issues trying to config my buttons.  I know this has probably been stated somewhere in the post and I apologize for bringing it up again however any help and assistance is appreciated. 

I am using an x-arcade tank stick and when I try to config the buttons in jconfig.exe the button bindings both Street Fighter and Vampire Savior games, Player 2 button 6 will not work.  I have tried everything and it is still not working.  Help please. I have tried running jconfig as administrator and everything and it will not stick.  Once I exit the buttons go back to what they were.  Thanks.  Thank god all the games work, just those buttons on player 2.

J'ai les plus gros problèmes pour configurer mes boutons. Je sais que cela a probablement été indiqué quelque part dans le post et je m'excuse pour l'élever, mais toute aide et assistance est appréciée.

J'utilise un stick de réservoir x-arcade et lorsque j'essaie de configurer les boutons dans jconfig.exe, le bouton relie les jeux Street Fighter et Vampire Savior, le bouton 2 du Joueur 6 ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai tout essayé et ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît. J'ai essayé de lancer jconfig en tant qu'administrateur et tout et ça ne va pas rester. Une fois que je quitte les boutons, revenez à ce qu'ils étaient. Existe-t-il un programme comme jconfig qui peut corriger les liaisons de boutons. Merci.

alright 

i will test it and i will inform you :)

UPDATE:

so i have tested HSF2, SFIII and Vampiar Savior in all these games the button 6 worked using my keyboard and my Logitech PC controller

Modifié par AYOoOoOB12

alright 

i will test it and i will inform you :)

UPDATE:

so i have tested HSF2, SFIII and Vampiar Savior in all these games the button 6 worked using my keyboard and my Logitech PC controller

What did you do you get those buttons to work?  I have tried to change them in the jcongfig.exe and nothing.

Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait que ces boutons fonctionnent? J'ai essayé de les changer dans jcongfig.exe et rien.

Modifié par sajazzman007

What did you do you get those buttons to work?  I have tried to change them in the jcongfig.exe and nothing.

Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait que ces boutons fonctionnent? J'ai essayé de les changer dans jcongfig.exe et rien.

well i did nothing special i just mapped the button 6 to my desired button and it worked 

maybe its something to do with iDmac file ??

I'm trying to play Do Not Fall: Run For Your Drink but I keep getting a message in Japanese that says Nesica is not being used, and therefore I can't save my game progress. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you use any loader for play nesica dumps?? I recommend use game loader all rh for set these games without any problem. In first place, try to update directx and visual c++ files (2005 to 2017), download gameloader all rh from this post: http://www.emuline.org/topic/913-game-loader-all-rh/

For save problems, try to use this loader file http://www.mediafire.com/file/fdp55vjf6qlbfl1/1+-+Do+Not+Fall+-+Run+for+Your+Drink+SvPatch.rar

Use the loader save file with gameloader all rh. Actually this is my order file for this game and works correctly

post-5208-0-14064600-1507169032_thumb.png

hey here is a quick update

yesterday i tried my Hori RAP4 Fightstick and my button 6 was registered as Z-Axis therefore it didnt work , why ? because the stick uses xinput when on pc mode so you 

have to change the Joystick type in jconfig to xinput, because maybe the X-arcade also uses xinput 

hope that helps :)

Modifié par AYOoOoOB12

Hello guys

I have a problem with Samurai shodown sen Nesica version.

I try every loader mode with RH loader but there is io error still.

I try to launch it without RH loader with Rfidinject.exe, it is working but its not full screen and controller doesnt work

But with the RH loader there is always io error.

what should i do

Hello guys

I have a problem with Samurai shodown sen Nesica version.

I try every loader mode with RH loader but there is io error still.

I try to launch it without RH loader with Rfidinject.exe, it is working but its not full screen and controller doesnt work

But with the RH loader there is always io error.

what should i do

O.k, In my case, for Samurai Shodown sen Nesica, I use game loader all rh (last version), in loader mode tab, I set in 6. In loader setting 1, you can set the english language  if you want.

For save fix, hd mode and blood on you can download this patch http://www.mediafire.com/file/su9bl49q3jgndwt/3+-+Samurai+Spirits+Sen+HD+Mode+Fix+%2B+Blood+On+%2B+English.rar

Replace game.exe in the folder of the game (backup the original game.exe).....don't forget update Visual c++ and directx software if you use windows 7 or 10.

O.k, In my case, for Samurai Shodown sen Nesica, I use game loader all rh (last version), in loader mode tab, I set in 6. In loader setting 1, you can set the english language  if you want.

For save fix, hd mode and blood on you can download this patch http://www.mediafire.com/file/su9bl49q3jgndwt/3+-+Samurai+Spirits+Sen+HD+Mode+Fix+%2B+Blood+On+%2B+English.rar

Replace game.exe in the folder of the game (backup the original game.exe).....don't forget update Visual c++ and directx software if you use windows 7 or 10.

thanks for information.

I tried as you like but still IO error :(

All of the nesica games working but this game is no. I try everything and every config but still io error.

As i said, without RH loader it is working but, no HD and no controller.

Edit: The game is now working.

I used typex config2. exe for the controller.

Loader mode 4 is working in fullscreen.

Blood and English patch is working.

There is some ghraphical problem in fullscreen but HD fix didnt work with it. I dont know why

And last thing. I delete the typemisc.bin from the SV folder otherwise it has give error about 3D

Modifié par hursit

Goddamit Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo is the only game I cannot get to run from the nesica roms and ive tried everything! I set the internal resolution to 2150 x 1210 as per the instruction that DJExpert put in the exe list this is 1.12 times my screen size which is 1920 x 1080. I have the second version of the updated game exe and debug fix and set to loader 6. Ive tried what must be every combination and used xyr's pre configured download but no hoy. It looks like the screen trying and switches several times then goes back to desktop. Does anyone have a way around this. I have also used Mansons config but still no joy :-(

Goddamit Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo is the only game I cannot get to run from the nesica roms and ive tried everything! I set the internal resolution to 2150 x 1210 as per the instruction that DJExpert put in the exe list this is 1.12 times my screen size which is 1920 x 1080. I have the second version of the updated game exe and debug fix and set to loader 6. Ive tried what must be every combination and used xyr's pre configured download but no hoy. It looks like the screen trying and switches several times then goes back to desktop. Does anyone have a way around this. I have also used Mansons config but still no joy :-(

I think that some nesica games work in certain pc systems, and other doesn't work correctly. In my case Goketsuji works with the internal resolution to 2150x1210 and loader mode 6, but I have problems with the x360 pad (analog sensitivity problems), for this reason I prefer the taito version, I haven't any problem with it........the only that I couldn't work was yatagarasu (graphical bugs and dark backgrounds), and I can see that other people can play it without problems.

Modifié par RIKARIO

Is there a dump of Chaos Breaker around?

I've seen print screens of it around so it might be around.

Cheers Dudes If you or any one can help to complete the collection..

Entonces aqui te adjunto los sv que tengo de ambos juegos en inglés, espero que te sirva.

Hola perdon por contestar tarde, hasta hace poco tuve tiempo de provar los (sv) que me pasaste y la verdad no funcionaron aun tienen el idioma japones 

quien sabe que este pasando desconosco que sea...pero en fin gracias de nuevo por la molestia.

seguiré buscando.

Modifié par meganiuz