Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

• Team

rh253

· For temporary correspondence to Ford Racing.
Like Valve Limit R, let's wait patiently until it works normally.
* If you use an executable file that has been converted to HD, the startup method will be the following movie.
Http://y2u.be/teMPQa-zRkY

· It corresponds to Reflec Beat VOLZZA 2.
* Since this game crashes when changing the window size, window size change is disabled when Loader is started.
* Although you can start without rotating the screen, you can not play because the positional relationship between the mouse click and the game screen shifts.
* When turning screen rotation, please set "Loader setting 1" tab "Enable" Screen rotation ".
* By mouse wheel rotation, you can switch the non-display area of ​​the game screen.
* Please place "only one" in the game folder, such as mousehook.dll, touchhook.dll, wintouchhook.dll etc files.
* When using eaLocalServer, select the "Other 3" tab "eaLocalServer" and enable "auto start" and "auto finish" (eaLocalServer is output to sv folder).
If there is "CrossHair.cur" in the * sv folder, "CrossHair.cur" is loaded when Loader is started up.

· Windows 10 Fixed bug that file display of Explorer disappears when Loader is finished when Game Loader is executed from explorer in RS 2, Nvidia environment.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
- Other, fixed defect fixes.  

+ reflec beat (konami, rien a voir avec nesica mais bon)

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

Avec la sortie Steam de BlazBlue central Fiction le 26 Avril on espere que sorte prochainement le DUMP Nesica de Central Fiction en 1.30.00 ca serai une bonne chose :)

source : https://www.gamekult.com/actualite/blazblue-central-fiction-debarque-sur-steam-3050794737.html

Modifié par WildWolf

Controls are not working. Just Esc key to exit game. How do I set up coin, start and command buttons?

edit: got it. thanks

Though game installed Directplay and whenever I launch it with Total Commander, it forcequits TC

Modifié par petran79

• Team

Merci pour la date de sortis sur STEAM.

Moi je me contenterais de la version STEAM(au moins j’espère qu'il y aura des sous titre FR)

visiblement non pas de langue FR inclus concernant les sous titrages regarde sur la page STEAM c'est indiqué, il faudra se contenter de la Langue Anglaise ... on dit merci pour ce portage à la va vite et les Leak Nesica ^^

Modifié par WildWolf

Is there a way to get game loader all rh to run the game in window mode? i want to be able to click on the desktop. i tried running the game with the rfidgod_inject method but i can't get it to work. it dosent seem to use the settings from jconfig and runs the game with default settings and all buttons unmapped

on a le droit a une bonne soupe bien pixélisée pour du 48,5Go, dommage même si le jeu est vraiment complet  :what:  il prend vraiment trop de place.... 

Modifié par Kas2013

Hey guys.

Is anyone else getting the "Error parsing database", related to some xlm file?

I'm trying to edit the Global Module Settings (following the dex77 guide) but I'm not be able to do so because of this error.

I checked the xml files in database folder but I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Invité 2912romero

yo tengo un problema con los juegos de nesica, el problema es que ejecuto sin problemas los juegos pero al poco de iniciar 

se me reinicia mi pc y no puedo jugarlos...alguien podria decirme si les a pasado. :)

Hola que tal, cuales son los juegos que no te funcionan???????????????????

voila les lien  de telechargement des 2 save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um e kof  2002 um

kof98umfe3.jpg

kof 98 um boss.rar

http://www.4shared.com/get/U45nLUl-/kof_98_um_boss.html?simpleLogin=true&startDownload=true

kof2002um2.png

KOF 2002 UM SAVE PATCH

mega:///#!8xESRIBJ!jnwBGJMLB6xNVDH6m2QQaNtL9FNNgiuizSle76aLtKg

http://adf.ly/1gDu8Z

personagens secretos do Power Instinct 5

personages secret dans Power Instinct 5

+  des save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um et kof  2002 um (( cherche bien il a un seul lien valide pour kof )))

https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?9810-Arcade-PC-Arcade-Collection-Taito-Type-X-X%C2%B2-EX-BOARD-e-E-AMUSEMENT-PESADO-56K/page4

ca marche pas chez moi !!!! 

s.v.p  WILDWOLF  si tu peux explique nous la demarche et meri WILDWOLF pour tes effort pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est gentil et cool de ta part  !!!!!!!

pour moi  le setting parfait  pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est  une resolution de 800 sur 600  pixel   +  bilenaire filtre  avec  game loader all RH,   et je suis au paradis !!!!!!!!     :P

et surtout !!!!! pas de barre aux 2 cote et pas de scan line filtre  c'est moche !!!!!!!!

*/ petite remarque : toujour pas de test mode pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um ECRAN NOIRE  meme avec loader all rh

j ai une carte graphique amd hd5450 ,,?????

Can anyone reupload the boss patch for KOF 98UM and KOF 2002UM? Thanks in advance.

Every Nesica game I am interested in works like a charm except this one. I try again every time new version of loader is released and still the same... I am using win 10 64 bit, latest nvidia drivers. Anyone have any idea what's wrong and how to fix it and force game to run full screen instead of 1/4?!

Pic showing the problem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNu1fCvgGb4MFlDX0hXSlVNMjg/view

Create a shortcut and put -res 1920x1080 after the " in the Target section

I now have almost every game working, the one that I can't figure out is Akai Katana Shin.

On powering on my PC, Akai works fine just once, happily runs at 60fps, if I close the game and try to go back in it errors out with a simple cannot start Windows error.

The weird part is if I wait a period of time, sometime 5 minutes, sometimes an hour the game will work again, if I exit and try to launch again I get the same error.

I've tried many different loader version up to the latest ?

Any ideas ?

I now have almost every game working, the one that I can't figure out is Akai Katana Shin.

On powering on my PC, Akai works fine just once, happily runs at 60fps, if I close the game and try to go back in it errors out with a simple cannot start Windows error.

The weird part is if I wait a period of time, sometime 5 minutes, sometimes an hour the game will work again, if I exit and try to launch again I get the same error.

I've tried many different loader version up to the latest ?

Any ideas ?

Try one or both ideas:

- Put your game.exe as administrator on file properties.

- When you exit the game, check if the exe is still running on Windows task manager.

Try one or both ideas:

- Put your game.exe as administrator on file properties.

- When you exit the game, check if the exe is still running on Windows task manager.

Tried both, games start first time, exit, no game.exe or other game related processes running, try to start game, usual gameloader error ...

Dex77

Have you released latest frontend?

COMING SOON... based on the 2.57 version, repolished a second time after a further research, pretty much definitive!

244sdbn.png

2d2hvrc.png

• Team

le DUMP NESICA de Central Fiction en 1.30.01 est tombé à 12h35 sur 1cc : (BBCF 304007 : 11Go)

maxresdefault-3.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!gqpyjTJA!4sr8Wibl63HIujWyXBqnNg

source : http://8ch.net/1cc/res/2463.html

PS : Confirmation par  Farquaad que le DUMP Nesica en 1.30.01 est authentique  :),

Précipitez vous dessus car le lien ne restera pas longtemps.

Modifié par WildWolf

PS : Merci de remonter l'info pour ceux qui ont une connexion internet de Furieux, histoire de savoir si c'est un Fake ou non :),

Par la même occasion précipitez vous dessus car le lien ne restera pas longtemps.

Je confirme la release  :very-good:  :very-good:  :very-good:

1494503349-1494503031-img-1107-copie.png

1494503349-1494503031-img-1108-copie.png

Modifié par Farquaad

• Team

PS : Merci de remonter l'info pour ceux qui ont une connexion internet de Furieux, histoire de savoir si c'est un Fake ou non :),

Par la même occasion précipitez vous dessus car le lien ne restera pas longtemps.

Je confirme la release  :very-good:  :very-good:  :very-good:

1494503031-img-1107.png

1494503031-img-1108.png

Merci pour la confirmation :)

En ce qui concerne le screen il s'agit de la version console ou steam, mais certainement nesica!

il s'agit juste d'une illustration que j'ai pris sous google :),regarde le post en  dessous  du tien si tu doutes encore :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

du coup elle apporte quoi en plus cette version ?

3 perso en plus qui faisait parti d'un DLC sur console et un réequilibrage, les perso ajoutés sont :

- Susanoo

- Mai Natsume

- Es

350px-BBCF_Susanoo_Portrait.png350px-BBCF_Mai_Portrait.png350px-BBCF_Es_Portrait.png

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

Transferred 11 Files (10,98 GB) in 1 minute 49 seconds (102,77 MB/s)

ca c'est fait. La précédente version [304005] c'était quoi en n° de version deja?

c'est indiqué dans les archives que tu as téléchargé lol (304007)  et si tu parlais de l'ancienne version c'était la 1.20.01 du 11 avril 2016 / la 1.30.01 est du 09 Décembre 2016, mais il ne s'agit pas du dernier build, il y a encore un build de rééquilibrage de perso plus récent mais à la limite osef :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

Thank you, WildWolf! :)

I hope this version is much better than the Steam one.

it is just 3 new extra characters + characters balance

here there are :

- Susanoo

- Mai Natsume

- Es

350px-BBCF_Susanoo_Portrait.png350px-BBCF_Mai_Portrait.png350px-BBCF_Es_Portrait.png

But the Steam version is the most complete version cause of story mode, and Steam version already had all characters.

Modifié par WildWolf

it is just 3 new extra characters + characters balance

here there are :

- Susanoo

- Mai Natsume

- Es

But the Steam version is the most complete version cause of story mode, and Steam version already had all characters.

To be honest, I never played nor liked BlazBlue storymode, and for some reason, in all iterations that are ported to Steam, "anime" parts are choppy, even though they work perfectly fine when played in Media Player (and even though the game runs smoothly during the battle). Besides, the latest version doesn't allow setting keys for both players on keyboard and there's also a problem with VJoy. Not to mention the size. :D

c'est indiqué dans les archives que tu as téléchargé lol (304007)  et si tu parlais de l'ancienne version c'était la 1.20.01 du 11 avril 2016 / la 1.30.01 est du 09 Décembre 2016, mais il ne s'agit pas du dernier build, il y a encore un build de rééquilibrage de perso plus récent mais à la limite osef :)

not sure if bad google translate but are you saying that 1.30.01 isnt the latest build for the arcade?

• Team

not sure if bad google translate but are you saying that 1.30.01 isnt the latest build for the arcade?

yep, 1.30.01 is not the latest build :) this one add 3 extra characters + characters balance, the latest build add another characters balance in the game,but we dont care :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

Have key for run??? here is error not decrypted

( fix now =) used key 302510.key... working now

or use Game Loader all RH, you don't need keys with the loader.