Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

What a great app game loader seems to be!

Got most working the old way but tempted to try the loader for the sake of simplicity and especially the fake CRT image effects.

Though, my Avast! free app screams and quarantine the loader right when downloaded. Also killed some game.exe files for Nesica and TTX :'(

What do you guys do to prevent this murder? Is it some way to green flag the files or should I change to another protection software?

Thanks again! :D

/Gustav

• Team

What a great app game loader seems to be!

Got most working the old way but tempted to try the loader for the sake of simplicity and especially the fake CRT image effects.

Though, my Avast! free app screams and quarantine the loader right when downloaded. Also killed some game.exe files for Nesica and TTX :'(

What do you guys do to prevent this murder? Is it some way to green flag the files or should I change to another protection software?

Thanks again! :D

/Gustav

use exceptions option with your antivirus, I don't have any problems with E-set smart security antivirus

use exceptions option with your antivirus, I don't have any problems with E-set smart security antivirus

I don't use antivirus or firewalls on my cab machine at all as long as you know what you are doing,  because these programs give a lot of headaches most the time.

I don't use antivirus or firewalls on my cab machine at all as long as you know what you are doing,  because these programs give a lot of headaches most the time.

Malwarebytes will not give you as a virus and it will protect you. Enjoy.

Update contents of 245
· Rastan has "P key pause", "Right click pause / frame advance" function corresponded.
* If you can not send a frame, please increase the value of "Refresh interval other" tab "Frame advance update interval".

· "Space Invaders" has "P key pause", "right click pause / frame advance" function corresponded.
* If you can not send frames, please increase the value of "Refresh interval other" tab "Frame advance update interval".

· Partial change of specification of right click pause function.
* The update right temporary stop function is enabled even when "Loader setting 2" tab "Internal Resolution Change New" is selected by this update.

· Changed the Resolution of debug.ini to "6" when starting NESiCA version of GOUKETSUJI.
* We uploaded the video again for those who can not start up blackout.
Http://y2u.be/Wx42UlgBJ2c

· We assigned LoaderMode = 1 to Chinese Contra.
· We made LoaderMode = 1 corresponded to The Bishi Bashi.
- Fixed a bug that the window frame is displayed when loading YOKUSHIN with LoaderMode = 4.
· Frame limiter was enabled when YOKUSHIN was activated with Loader Mode = 4.
· Type X screen with Loader Mode = 4 Partial processing of rotation system game changed.
· Partial change of default value of TTX.ini.
· Some notation of Language.ini changed.
· Fixed bug that Skullgirls' right click pause / frame advance function was unstable.
· Partial defect fixation when Type X type screen rotation is enabled.
- Delete useless batch processing at Loader startup.
· Hot key "CTRL + cursor" Adjustment of window position is abolished.
· Hot key "SHIFT + CTRL + cursor" Adjustment of window size is abolished.

· Please make Language.ini the default.
- Other, fixed defect fixes.   

Hi Brother.

Please help to look into new build to support Sweetfx

I have disabled all the FXAA , filtering in Loader but still have issue with it. When I copy the Sweetfx d3d dll files to game folder and launch with ALLLoader the dll will get deleted and sweetfx never work.

Sweetfx only works if launch the game by game.exe and not use the allloader.exe

Maybe AllGameloader seems not co-operating with reshade injector.

I am sure many of us want to use sweetfx since it has so many options in shaders.

Gran merci

Modifié par shitoken

Game Loader does not support Sweetfx.

Let's throw away the Game Loader in the trash right now.

And please never download again.

are you ok ?

7zxkv

Thank you so much for posting an updated loader, and especially for posting a video on getting goketsuji setup correctly/ fixing black screen issue.

For those who want the short cut to fix the black screen, loader mode 6 and on tab 2 you have to set adjust internal resolution to 2150x1200.  this will get rid of black screen and all will work correctly.

I had one issue though last night when i did this and haven't had time to try and troubleshoot yet.  It worked for me the first time i opened the game.  then i closed it and opened it again.  Everytime i open it now the image is 1/4 size, i tried adjusting a few settings but nothing resolved it.  tonight i will delete the folder and start fresh to see if that fixes it.

Cheers

7zxkv

Thank you so much for posting an updated loader, and especially for posting a video on getting goketsuji setup correctly/ fixing black screen issue.

For those who want the short cut to fix the black screen, loader mode 6 and on tab 2 you have to set adjust internal resolution to 2150x1200.  this will get rid of black screen and all will work correctly.

I had one issue though last night when i did this and haven't had time to try and troubleshoot yet.  It worked for me the first time i opened the game.  then i closed it and opened it again.  Everytime i open it now the image is 1/4 size, i tried adjusting a few settings but nothing resolved it.  tonight i will delete the folder and start fresh to see if that fixes it.

Cheers

That's good you got that game working. I got Skull girls to work with out conflicting keys, but..... it means everything else has to be customised to use the same keys.

Magical Beats is the only one my keys wont work.

Do you use Jconfig or ttconfig?

Dinput or Xinput?

Below 3 dll files in the game folder do we need?

xinput9_1_0.dll

xactengine3_3.dll

XAudio2_3.dll

D3dx9d_40.dll

D3DX9_40.dll

Bonjour,

J'arrivais parfaitement bien à lancer touts ces jeux (sauf 3D Cosplay Mahjong) grâce à vos tutos (d'ailleurs MERCI :very-good: )

jusqu'au moment où W8.1 se mette à redémarrer tout seul et proprement ("redémarrage en cours") à chaque fois que je lance n'importe quel jeu Nesica :o .

Et ce depuis que j'ai re-testé NitroBlasterz pour l’intégrer via Rlauncher.

Si je ferme la tache de fond du NESYS, pas de redémarrage mais pas de jeux non plus... :triste:

Quelqu'un a-t-il rencontré ce problème ? :what:

Merci

COMING SOON... based on the 2.57 version, repolished a second time after a further research, pretty much definitive!

244sdbn.png

2d2hvrc.png

amigo para cuando sale tu obra para probarlo gracias 

Friend for when your work comes out to prove it thanks 

Magical Beats is the only one my keys wont work.

Do you use Jconfig or ttconfig?

Dinput or Xinput?

Below 3 dll files in the game folder do we need?

xinput9_1_0.dll

xactengine3_3.dll

XAudio2_3.dll

D3dx9d_40.dll

D3DX9_40.dll

So Skullgirls works fine for you with no conflicts in a 2 player game?

• Team

Update contents of 246
· It corresponds to the refresh rate change function of the monitor.
* Please use "Window size" tab "Monitor resolution" when using.
* The default value of the refresh rate is "60".
* It operates normally only at the resolution and refresh rate recognized on the PC side.
* If you create a custom resolution, it works with other resolutions and refresh rates.
* Works even if you change only the refresh rate while keeping the desktop resolution.
* This function works only in the window mode only when Loader is started.
* When returning to the Loader, the original resolution and the original refresh rate are restored.
* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

· We adapted 3D Cosplay Mahjong to Loader Mode = 2.
· We have Magical Beat corresponded to Loader Mode = 3.
· We have adapted Magical Beat to Loader Mode = 3 + 6.

· We mapped Yatagarasu to LoaderMode = 0.
· We mapped Yatagarasu to LoaderMode = 2.
· We mapped Yatagarasu to LoaderMode = 3.
- Fixed a bug that Yatagarasu could not start up when LoaderMode = 4 was set.
* Activation in window mode works only when using "4 - Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe" already upgraded in a separate window.
* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

· "P key pause", "right click pause / frame advance" function corresponded to Elevator Action.
* If you can not send a frame, please increase the value of "Refresh interval other" tab "Frame advance update interval".

· The NESiCA version of GOUKETSUJI has corresponded "low resolution mode" and "high resolution mode" switching.
* It starts with "640 x 480" in low resolution mode setting and "1280 x 720" in high resolution mode setting.
* To repeat, please specify the internal resolution slightly larger than the monitor's maximum size referring to the following movie if the screen black out.
* If it works, you can fix the problem of blackout, but if you can not fix it, discard this Loader in the trash can and finish.
Http://y2u.be/Wx42UlgBJ2c

· When Game Loader Config.exe is started up in the game folder of SullGirls, transparenized "nesys_sd.dds" is also output when saving.
* There seems to be some people who do not understand the conflict when setting the keyboard of SkullGirls, but this conflict is "game.exe specification".
* Since keyboard settings are registered in game.exe of SkullGirls from the beginning, if you make keyboard setting with JConfig.exe, collisions will occur depending on circumstances.
* Since similar conflicts also exist in some other games, please give up the keyboard and set the key to the game device, or leave the conflicting key setting of JConfig.exe side blank.
* If you still can not solve it, let's throw away the PC from the window. All problems are solved.

· We adapted NESiCA's Capcom fighting game to testmode activation in window mode.
* Please press "Testmode" button from "Loader setting 1" tab "Capcom system setting" when starting up.

· Changed test mode of Exception to start in window mode.
* To repeat, in order to operate this mode correctly, SvPatch-completed game, exe is required.

· Some new resolutions have been added to game.exe for TGM 3 attached to Loader.
- Deleted game.exe for TGM 3 Windowed Mode, which is unnecessary for use with this Loader.
· When executed with game.exe with menu bar of BG4T, changed to hide on Loader side.
- Fixed some misspellings of Game Loader Config.exe.
- Unnecessary setting of Game Loader Config.exe was enabled in some games of NESiCA, so it was fixed.
· For Windows 10RS1 or later OS, change "SoftwareTnL Windows10 RS1 fix" to be effective when "LoaderMode = 3 + 6" is set.
· Fixed a bug that the Information Window was no longer displayed when starting the NESiCA version of Raiden III.
· Fixed a bug that there was a case that it did not return to desktop resolution when Loader was finished.
· Fixed a bug that does not matter how the Log function works.

• Team

rh247

support de gundam.

- It corresponded to Gundam.
* Startup in window mode is full of troubles, so it corresponds only to full screen startup.
I attached game.exe to use in the archive (2 - Gundam SvPatch + Dummy Data).
* Recommended LoaderMode is "6".
* LoaderMode = 4 or 6, you can easily start with the attached dual screen game.exe.
* I made a simple movie until starting up.
Http://y2u.be/5ZkJIZLUlFI

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

Gundam patch 3

hr249

· We adapted LoaderMode = 1 to Gundam.
· We adapted LoaderMode = 2 to Gundam.
· Add bazooka to mouse wheel button or drop cracker outside mouse cursor screen.
· Add a heat hawk to the mouse back button and forward button.
- Fixed a bug that the hot key of the mouse button erroneously fires and Loader ends.
I updated the attached game.exe

· It corresponds to Chaos Code Ver 2.11.
* Game Loader Config.exe Please copy "iDmacDrv32.dll" to the game folder before starting.
* If necessary, you can output "iDmacDrv32.dll" and "JConfig.exe" for Game Loader from "Loader setting 1" tab "iDmacX output".
* To change the internal resolution, please set it from "Loader setting 2" tab "Change internal resolution" (Old).
* Some linguistic selections are possible due to some problems (there is a problem that it becomes blank in the character select screen if it is a language other than Japanese).
* When using, please set from "Loader setting 1" tab "Chaos Code language selection".
* After saving the setting with Game Loader Config.exe, it outputs transparenized "nesysoff.png".
* Offline icons will be hidden, please back up "nesysoff.png" if necessary.
* When saving the setting data in the sv folder, please change "config.txt" in the game folder as follows
* You may be able to fix problems in the crash environment.
Modifié par 7zxkv

Bonjour,

J'arrivais parfaitement bien à lancer touts ces jeux (sauf 3D Cosplay Mahjong) grâce à vos tutos (d'ailleurs MERCI :very-good: )

jusqu'au moment où W8.1 se mette à redémarrer tout seul et proprement ("redémarrage en cours") à chaque fois que je lance n'importe quel jeu Nesica :o .

Et ce depuis que j'ai re-testé NitroBlasterz pour l’intégrer via Rlauncher.

Si je ferme la tache de fond du NESYS, pas de redémarrage mais pas de jeux non plus... :triste:

Quelqu'un a-t-il rencontré ce problème ? :what:

Merci

Faut ajouter une entrée dans C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 data.nesys.jp

Invité garmouz

RH maj. Chaos code v2.11 released.

une longue période  d'avarice de narcissisme et d' égoïsme   le hackeur  n'a pas voulu sortir la version final d' arcade 

de Chaos code  au public

et aujourd’hui  des la sortie  officiel  de Chaos code  su PC !!!!!!

le type  est touché dans son amour propre   et se sent dépassé   et il nous sorte trop tard sa version Chaos code v2.11

en nous la jouant le gentil petit hackeur au grand cÅ“ur et qui aime le partage avec les autres !!!!!!    :lol: 

blazeblue  centralfiction   tot ou tard va sortir sur pc !!!!

Modifié par garmouz

Salut les gens...

Je vous propose si ça vous intéresse mon torrent de tous les jeux nesica :

https://mega.nz/#!JM0ChZQa!AXl3NfJIHEy4VtvJYed-pLUdyHKSWH9QXtNIT1yhKYM

Je m'auto cites (je sais c'est con)...

Plusieurs personnes l'on téléchargé et je suis encore la seule source...

les gens qui le téléchargent actuellement mettent une plombe pour l'avoir...

... un peu de partage pour les nouveaux?

Merci!!

je seed pour ma part normalement  :)

Modifié par Gougoule

Hey guys, another question regarding Game Loader. I'm trying to use the Pad.ini function. Basically I have my keys set up to use my X-arcade as a primary input. However I was trying to map the keys to joysticks as well. The X-arcade uses Ctrl, Alt, Space and Shift for the first four buttons (Player 1 Button 1-Button 4). When I try to input these into Pad.ini, each input will momentarily change and show the key with a plus, for example: "Ctrl +", and then disappear when I let go. So is there no way to just have it be Ctrl without another button? Also, pressing the space bar doesn't even register anything in the Pad.ini window. Any help is appreciated.