Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Nah I got it. I'm just a smart ass and for some reason you took that seriously. Do you always get this salty?

I thought the dead sea was salty, then I met your bitch ass.

LoL... kiddo... you don't even know where is the Dead sea...  but there's a miracle water you should try that comes from Lourdes, 

they say can do the impossible... maybe you'll become smart after drinking that... gosh... you don't even know what you are talking about and you are trying bulling me... LOL

please go on if you want, you are super funny!

Modifié par dex77

LoL... kiddo... you don't even know where is the Dead sea...  but there's a miracle water you should try that comes from Lourdes, 

they say can do the impossible... maybe you'll become smart after drinking that... gosh... you don't even know what you are talking about and you are trying bulling me... LOL

If you were smart you would realize i am not taking anything you are saying as serious as you. You are awfully defensive. Bullying you? Someone got daddy issues? GTFOH

If you were smart you would realize i am not taking anything you are saying as serious as you. You are awfully defensive. Bullying you? Someone got daddy issues? GTFOH

Well, I mean he thinks A guy giving him legitimate advice , is a Delusional stalker. after 3 post so Clearly.

Advice mind you on a product, Iv made lmao.

Well, I mean he thinks A guy giving him legitimate advice , is a Delusional stalker. after 3 post so Clearly.

I mean if you are gonna steal...i mean modify someone elses work and you throw a hissy fit and call them names because they are trying to help, it may be you who are the Delusional one. Right, Watson?

yes, mr. genius defender of the nuts, you are so damn right kiddo that i think i'm gonna kill myself right now for the shame...

you really don't know what you are talking about, don't you?

...this happens only when you forget to take the pills or is it just your brain?

PS

Take more OMEGA 3 and eleutherococcus but i guess you don't even know what i'm talking about now... 

please... go on...

Modifié par dex77

yes, mr. genius defender of the nuts, you are so damn right kiddo than i think i'm gonna kill myself right now for the shame...

you really don't know what you are talking about, don't you?

...this happens only when you forget to take the pills or it's just an issue of brain?

DONT JUMP! Lean into and bend your knees. Maybe do a flip.

Invité sketchboi

why you throwing tantrums like a child ?

post-10819-0-88814800-1487890285_thumb.png

Hey guys, question for the makers of Game Loader RH. Is there any possibility of disabling the CTRL + direction to move the window? Only reason I ask is because I have an X-arcade tankstick, and have mapped all the games to this. Button 1 is CTRL, so anytime I need to hold down CTRL in a game, then move a direction, my whole window moves. Either way, thanks for an awesome program. Works like a charm.

...because you have morbid tendencies ATRFART2016, let's be clear about this, you need real friends and a real life dude,

the way you come and talk it's not giving advices, it's literally harassing people with pointless reasons,

you are coming here asking for steaks in a bakery, believe me this is not the right place, it can't be more clear...

i simply don't care about what is going on in your sick head, accept it...

and all of you little trolls popping out suddenly from nowhere do a favor to yourself and stop making yourself ridicule,

you have damn no arguments and still blabbling... if I add up the Qi of you guys all together we barely reach -100,  

having said that, you can go back to your mommy as far as I'm concerned...

if i'm still here, it's solely because i'm taking this as a social experiment now and see how far it gets with zero brain individuals... 

...because you have morbid tendencies ATRFART2016, let's be clear about this, you need real friends and a real life dude,

the way you come and talk it's not giving advices, it's literally harassing people with pointless reasons,

you are coming here asking for steaks in a bakery, believe me this is not the right place, it can't be more clear...

i simply don't care about what is going on in your sick head, accept it...

and all of you little trolls popping out suddenly from nowhere do a favor to yourself and stop making yourself ridicule,

you have damn no arguments and still blabbling... if I add up the Qi of you guys all together we barely reach -100,  

having said that, you can go back to your mommy as far as I'm concerned...

if i'm still here, it's solely because i'm taking this as a social experiment now and see how far it gets with zero brain individuals... 

Okay buddy, Lets Talk about this pent up aggression, Iv given you plenty of Advice on doing things correctly only for you to spit in my face like a child.

You literately post Random post with no thought in them whatsoever, if your going to insult someone at least have the morality to do it correctly, This is a forum about discussions and Iv done nothing bu lay out a very detailed guideline and account of how to improve.

"you have damn no arguments and still blabbling... if I add up the Qi of you guys all together we barely reach -100,  "

This Post Sums up your entire Life, My dude By your own admissions We totall "-100" IQ Considering I alone have schooled you on how to use AM, my theme and even understand simple design concepts that by your own logic means I have to be higher "IQ" then you

So how dose "-250" IQ Feel to be fully fucking mentally retarded

On a side note May your next post contain a valid augment or ground to stand on, instead of the incoherent nonsense you have been posting for the better half of a day. 

Modifié par atrfate2016

Okay buddy, Lets Talk about this pent up aggression, Iv given you plenty of Advice on doing things correctly only for you to spit in my face like a child.

You literately post Random post with no thought in them whatsoever, if your going to insult someone at least have the morality to do it correctly, This is a forum about discussions and Iv done nothing bu lay out a very detailed guideline and account of how to improve.

"you have damn no arguments and still blabbling... if I add up the Qi of you guys all together we barely reach -100,  "

This Post Sums up your entire Life, My dude By your own admissions We totall "-100" IQ Considering I alone have schooled you on how to use AM, my theme and even understand simple design concepts that by your own logic means I have to be higher "IQ" then you

So how dose "-250" IQ Feel to be fully fucking mentally retarded

On a side note May your next post contain a valid augment or ground to stand on, instead of the incoherent nonsense you have been posting for the better half of a day. 

you are nut dude, just nut... i can't help you...

go cry somewhere else... 

PS

LoL... i made that shitty mod in a week and i've never seen AM in my life... yes, I guess you are not that special... so don't dream too much... you must have a Qi under the average, and probably you are half blind looking at the details of your graphic work... LoL

Modifié par dex77

i made that shitty mod in a week and i've never seen AM in my life... yes, I guess you are not that special... so don't dream too much... you must have a Qi under the average, and probably you are half blind looking at the details of your graphic work... LoL

lol much salt.

half blind ummm weren't you the one that changed the menu colour to some gay light blue colour and then claim you want authenticity.

you want authenticity check out my vert mod i did for hyperspin.

Invité sketchboi

you are nut dude, just nut... i can't help you...

go cry somewhere else... 

PS

LoL... i made that shitty mod in a week and i've never seen AM in my life... yes, I guess you are not that special... so don't dream too much... you must have a Qi under the average, and probably you are half blind looking at the details of your graphic work... LoL

lol how can you even look at atrfate and tell him hes delusional... he dind nothing but give you advice and what you were trying to do and you see that as harassment lol... seems youre the one who is delusional......

also 'go back to suck mommy's milk go..."   really ???  are you 12 yrs old ?   is that supposed to be a joke ?

and lastly ... i know whats an IQ but what the heck is a QI????

VHaVXY3.png

lol how can you even look at atrfate and tell him hes delusional... he dind nothing but give you advice and what you were trying to do and you see that as harassment lol... seems youre the one who is delusional......

also 'go back to suck mommy's milk go..."   really ???  are you 12 yrs old ?   is that supposed to be a joke ?

and lastly ... i know whats an IQ but what the heck is a QI????... isn't enough clear

That's a simple typing error but i guess it's too complicated to understand for your little troll brain.    

Yup, go back to mommy kiddo...

PS

Are you still virgin?

lol much salt.

half blind ummm weren't you the one that changed the menu colour to some gay light blue colour and then claim you want authenticity.

you want authenticity check out my vert mod i did for hyperspin.

LoL... another genius here... do you have something against gay people??????????????

...Corey the only pussy here is you...   uuuuuuuuh...  saltyyyyyyy....   damn, you are so pathetically pussy you don't even have the guts to come here and try to offend me in great fashion, you are just a bunch of hysterical virgins, i don't even know what the heck are you blabbing...it's just funny to see how many losers shares the same pussy flag when it comes the moment to be serious.

Fucking trolls... i love you guys!   go on... 

Modifié par dex77

Guys we are all under the same blue sky . Please cool down my friends.

Shitoken, it's fine, let them come and go, these are people not belonging to this forum and honestly i'm really enjoying to see how retarded they can be,

i'm taking the thing as a social experiment.

Don't worry they disappear soon... and they will pop out again after i will release my mod... LoL... ATRFART is gonna have a stroke that day... LoL 

LoL... another genius here... do you have something against gay people??????????????

...Corey the only pussy here is you...   uuuuuuuuh...  saltyyyyyyy....   damn, you are so pathetically pussy you don't even have the guts to come here and try to offend me in great fashion, you are just a bunch of hysterical virgins, i don't even know what the heck are you blabbing...it's just funny to see how many losers shares the same pussy flag when it comes the moment to be serious.

Fucking trolls... i love you guys!   go on... 

I'm really confused

You're offended i didn't offend you enough when simply pointing out your contradiction.

Also at what point did i call you a pussy.

Don't worry they disappear soon... and they will pop out again after i will release my mod... LoL... ATRFART is gonna have a stroke that day... LoL 

lol the only reason you have a theme to release is because of atrfate. also the only reason you have nesica games to add to your theme is because of us over at 1cc.

Jeez... you are hopeless Corey, go back play with your games then... no one cares...    

why so angry again simply pointed out your mistakes and your lack of respect towards someone else's work that yours is based on.

do you really think your the bigger man here. your the one getting angry and resorting to childish actions to try and comfort your own ego.

some advice don't edit someone else's work and then crack the sads when he gives you some constructive criticism.

why so angry again simply pointed out your mistakes and your lack of respect towards someone else's work that yours is based on.

do you really think your the bigger man here. your the one getting angry and resorting to childish actions to try and comfort your own ego.

some advice don't edit someone else's work and then crack the sads when he gives you some constructive criticism.

whatever corey... whatever...

PS

keep going...  :very-good:

Modifié par dex77

• Team

Game Loader All RH 243 :

Update contents of 243

- Added a function to rotate the desktop 180 degrees for Type X vertical shooting game.

* When using, please disable "Loader setting 1" tab "automatic screen rotation" and enable "rotate desktop 180 degrees".

* When setting is effective, the rotation direction of the game screen can be set to 270 degrees.

* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

· Please make Language.ini the default.

- Other, fixed defect fixes.

Modifié par WildWolf

Game Loader All RH 243

Update contents of 243- Added a function to rotate the desktop 180 degrees for Type X vertical shooting game.* When using, please disable "Loader setting 1" tab "automatic screen rotation" and enable "rotate desktop 180 degrees".* When setting is effective, the rotation direction of the game screen can be set to 270 degrees.* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.· Please make Language.ini the default.- Other, fixed defect fixes.

http://https//mega.nz/#!qZZgHazT!fu-71mwJqfpXtV-BiUIlDJbygTpONfVJzT3ZlqgzxoU

Ce site est inaccessible 404 Not Found

http://https//mega.nz/#!qZZgHazT!fu-71mwJqfpXtV-BiUIlDJbygTpONfVJzT3ZlqgzxoU

Game Loader All RH 243

Ce site est inaccessible

404 Not Found

its there, you just need to add the colon : after https

https://mega.nz/#!qZZgHazT!fu-71mwJqfpXtV-BiUIlDJbygTpONfVJzT3ZlqgzxoU

Modifié par BeardPapa