Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Hi 7zxkv thanks for your information this is exactly my error

· Incidentally Nesica version of Gouketsuji blackouts for Nvidia users for the following videos.
Http://y2u.be/izeb-uuRRqk

Unfortunately I cannot increase my resolution to 2560 x 1440 is there another fix for this please.

Many thanks Fire10 

Nesica Ultra SFIV is the same as the one we have in Type Type X2 ?

Its exactly the same 100%.

Thats why it says " Ultra" in the title.

Ultra SF runs really badly on a taito type x3 , if you can find one I would buy an original namco system 256 to run it properly ...

Hi 7zxkv thanks for your information this is exactly my error

· Incidentally Nesica version of Gouketsuji blackouts for Nvidia users for the following videos.

Http://y2u.be/izeb-uuRRqk

Unfortunately I cannot increase my resolution to 2560 x 1440 is there another fix for this please.

Many thanks Fire10 

try this

2560x1440

or

2060x1080

or

2050x1080

S.V.P !!!!

je veux savoir la résolution native  par un imprime ecran  (psc : print screen ) de  :

*- Chaos Code new sign of catastrophe

*-Daemon Bride Additional Gain

c'est bete  mais je vous jure que  le bouton (psc : print screen )  et deux autre bouton ne marchent pas sur mon clavier   ils sont cassé !!!

s.v.p  utiliser seulement  l'executable  ( game.exe ) de chaque jeux    c'est tres important pour moi 

pour faire un reglage sur SweetFX

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                         Pixel Art CRT                       /
  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/

// -- Emulated input resolution --
#define PixelArtCRT_resolution_mode 2 //[1 or 2] 1 = Ratio, 2 = Fixed resolution
#define PixelArtCRT_resolution_ratio (2.0/4.0)   //
#define PixelArtCRT_fixed_resolution float2(1024.0,768.0)  //

// -- Hardness --
#define PixelArtCRT_hardScan -4.00  // Hardness of scanline : -8.0 = soft, -16.0 = medium
#define PixelArtCRT_hardPix  -2.0  // Hardness of pixels in scanline : -2.0 = soft, -4.0 = hard

// -- Display warp --
#define PixelArtCRT_warp float2(0.0/00.0,0.0/0.0) // Display warp : 0.0 = none , 1.0/8.0 = extreme

// -- Type of shadow mask --
#define PixelArtCRT_ShadowMask 3 // Type of shadow mask : 1 = Very compressed TV style shadow mask, 2 = Aperture-grille, 3 = Stretched VGA style shadow mask, 4 = VGA style shadow mask

// -- Amount of shadow mask --
#define PixelArtCRT_maskDark  0.6 //
#define PixelArtCRT_maskLight 0.6 //

// -- Falloff shape --
#define PixelArtCRT_shape 1.25 // Falloff shape : 1.0 = exp(x), 1.25 = in between, 2.0  = gaussian, 3.0  = more square

// -- Amp signal --
#define PixelArtCRT_overdrive 1.25 //

c'est un reglage tres tres tres  proche du biliaire   filtre

MERCi !!!!  d'avance et pardon  pour mes petit   probleme  :)

But I cant get Sweetfx to work. I copy and paste the files inside the game folder but nothing change when launch the game.

Sames files if goes into the folder without the ALL Loader than it works. Is there any special setting we need to do to get this work if use ALL Loader?

Hi Friends

One more problem or bug I have noticed with ALL Loader.

When I press the button 2 on my player one the games goes pause and mouse pointer comes out.

I tried disabling the hot keys and AERO from config but still have problem.

If I run the game without ALLLoader it does not have this problem.

Is this a bug?

I am using ipac with default mame settings.

Game Loader All RH 240

Update contents of 240Added window mode with LoaderMode = -1 to Farcry Paradise Lost.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to Chinese CONTRA.· I made Yokushin correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made Death Smiles 2 correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made LoaderMode = 0 correspond to Magical Beat.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to The Bishi Bashi.· Fixed a bug in Senko no Ronde Duo Loader Mode = 0 and 1 setting.· Fixed a bug that was displayed as an error even though it was not an error depending on the combination of Loader setting.· Since it seems that there are people who can not start SSFIV V1.3, it is fixed.· Corresponds to game.exe of "2 - NESiCA Goketsuji debug.ini English" which is uploaded by a separate entrance.* Game Loader Config.exe "Loader Setting 1" Tab "Debug menu" switching is also supported.· Please make Language.ini the default.- Other, fixed defect fixes.

Hi Wildwolf

I think some bug in your loader.

I tried the KOF from 2 different folders

A) Taito Type X Game folder/ using Typexconfig and KOF launcher 

The Button 2 does not have any problems

B) Nesica Game folder / using RH240/ Jconfig

The Button act strange and screen goes pause with mouse pointer because visible.

I am using Ipac with default MAME settings of each keys.  (Means Button 2 is ALT)

Can you please assist me appreciate and if is the bug hope you can fix this thank you 

• Team

Hi Wildwolf

I think some bug in your loader.

I tried the KOF from 2 different folders

A) Taito Type X Game folder/ using Typexconfig and KOF launcher 

The Button 2 does not have any problems

B) Nesica Game folder / using RH240/ Jconfig

The Button act strange and screen goes pause with mouse pointer because visible.

I am using Ipac with default MAME settings of each keys.  (Means Button 2 is ALT)

Can you please assist me appreciate and if is the bug hope you can fix this thank you 

I don't have any problem, you are unlucky ^^

I have test it again by removing the Game Loader and used the RFIDGod_inject to launch the game with Jconfig posted on this forum. Everything went OK no problem with Button 2 at all. So I am 200% sure the problem is with the gameloader and jconfig which is created via this loader. Somewhere is conflicting the button.

There is a nice guide by our member Dex, you will need setup rocketlauncher to launch the games via AM frontend,

http://www.emuline.org/topic/757-nesicaxlive-arcade-pc-dumps-taito-game/?p=12313

I follow this guide but when i launch a game (ikaruga) frontend stack and on console i have this :

*** Initializing display: 'Nesica'
 - Loaded master romlist 'Nesica' in 7 ms (58 entries kept, 0 discarded)
 - Constructed 8 filters in 0 ms (464 comparisons)
 - Loaded layout: F:\NESiCAxLive\AM\layouts/NesicaXlive/ (layout.nut)
Warning: could not locate rom.  Best guess: Ikaruga.exe
*** Running: \NesicaXlive\Rocketlauncher\Rocketlauncher.exe -s "PC GAMES" -r "Ikaruga" -p attractmode -f "\Nesicaxlive\AM\attract.exe"
Error executing command: '\NesicaXlive\Rocketlauncher\Rocketlauncher.exe -s "PC GAMES" -r "Ikaruga" -p attractmode -f "\Nesicaxlive\AM\attract.exe"'
AL lib: (EE) ALCmmdevPlayback_mixerProc: Failed to get padding: 0x88890004
*** Running: \NesicaXlive\Rocketlauncher\Rocketlauncher.exe -s "PC GAMES" -r "Ikaruga" -p attractmode -f "\Nesicaxlive\AM\attract.exe"
Error executing command: '\NesicaXlive\Rocketlauncher\Rocketlauncher.exe -s "PC GAMES" -r "Ikaruga" -p attractmode -f "\Nesicaxlive\AM\attract.exe"'

If i launch ikaruga manually it's work without problem =(

WHat can i do? =(((

Hi Friends

When I press the button 2 on my player one the games goes pause and mouse pointer comes out.

Is this a bug?

I had this problem but now play kof xiii climax in my cab with no pause problems. Some games like kof xiii use alt key as pause coded directly to the game. You need to program ipac with different keys. The mapping I'm using now is:

Player 1:

joystick: up down left right

buttons: k l ; m , .

Player 2:

joystick: w s a d

buttons: r t y f g h

Try this or use others if you like.

I had this problem but now play kof xiii climax in my cab with no pause problems. Some games like kof xiii use alt key as pause coded directly to the game. You need to program ipac with different keys. The mapping I'm using now is:

Player 1:

joystick: up down left right

buttons: k l ; m , .

Player 2:

joystick: w s a d

buttons: r t y f g h

Try this or use others if you like.

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot change Ipac setting because I have 140 Systems running with same mappings.

I have tested with other loaders as per my above message and came to know now

This problem is  "ONLY" with ALL Game Loader 200% sure this is a bug for users who use decoders with default MAME keymapping inputs.

Other loaders work fine without conflicting with the ALT Button, I am using this loader because it can load all the games.

When I press the button same time fire/punch and pause and on top corner mouse point came out.

Modifié par shitoken

I follow this guide but when i launch a game (ikaruga) frontend stack and on console i have this :

*** Initializing display: 'Nesica'
 - Loaded master romlist 'Nesica' in 7 ms (58 entries kept, 0 discarded)
 - Constructed 8 filters in 0 ms (464 comparisons)
AL lib: (EE) ALCmmdevPlayback_mixerProc: Failed to get padding: 0x88890004

If i launch ikaruga manually it's work without problem =(

WHat can i do? =(((

Your frontend need to be in C:

Otherwise you have to change the config in AM to point to correct directories

How about module settings in Rocket launcher? Have you set them up already per game?

• Team

rh242

(mirror)

- There seems to be someone with a problem with the ALT key, so add the option to enable / disable the pause function.
* When using, please change the check on "Other 3" tab "Enable pause function".
* When setting is invalid, the pause function of "Pause set in Pad.ini" "Keyboard P key" "Left and right ALT key" "Mouse right button" is disabled.
* Change the window style of the game side on the Loader side so that it works regardless of window mode or full screen mode.
* In games that do not correspond to the temporary stop function from the original, it does not work even if it is enabled.
* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

· Please make Language.ini the default.
- Other, fixed defect fixes.
Modifié par 7zxkv

rh242

(mirror)

- There seems to be someone with a problem with the ALT key, so add the option to enable / disable the pause function.
* When setting is invalid, the pause function of "Pause set in Pad.ini" "Keyboard P key" "Left and right ALT key" "Mouse right button" is disabled.
* Change the window style of the game side on the Loader side so that it works regardless of window mode or full screen mode.
* In games that do not correspond to the temporary stop function from the original, it does not work even if it is enabled.
* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

æ…Žã«ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã™

You are the man to salute. WIll try this out ya.

rh242

(mirror)

Good morning, I started a little time to mess with these system have a little problem at the time of testing some games, who can help me thanks :(: .

Good Even configuring the keyboard in JConfig with the directions that I am more accustomed to:

W = P1 Up
S = P1 Down
A = P1 Left
D = P1 Rigth

By pressing "W = P1 UP", the S, A, D, Z, X, C keys are as if they are preconfigured so that if I press the "A" key that I set as P1 Left, The same picks up blows as if it were pressing the buck. P1 BUTTON 1.

Only in the games: SkullGirl, Yatagarasu Attack On Cataclysm, happened to someone else? Do you have a solution?

Sorry for the bad English, I'm using the translator, Thanks. ^_^

Salut les gens...

Je vous propose si ça vous intéresse mon torrent de tous les jeux nesica :

https://mega.nz/#!JM0ChZQa!AXl3NfJIHEy4VtvJYed-pLUdyHKSWH9QXtNIT1yhKYM

(tous les jeux ont été viré des fichiers inutiles et renommés avec ajout du Game Loader All Rh 240 pour tous (capcom inclus) uniquement... (~ 44 go)... 44 jeux manque Yatagarasu.

Donc archives nickelles... (genre raiden IV avec intro et game.exe ... samurai sen avec ce qu'il faut etc...).

(Ps j'ai pas mis Yatagarasu... parce que fonctionne chez moi mais j'ai pas l'affichage des stages au  fond)

... Pour ceux qui galère à faire fonctionner les jeux...

...D'ailleurs si quelqu'un sais comment afficher le fond (stages) sur Yatagarasu je prends l'astuce...

Edit : bien sur dans un premier temps faudra être patient vu que je suis la seule source (emission : 600ko/s)... mais si tous le monde partage ... ça ira de + en + vite ....normal

Edit 2 : ah oui les touches sont configurées pour un pad X360 ... donc faut changer les touches suivant votre config... et si vous voulez utiliser un bg (ex... scanlines ou background cave... nesica etc...) sur les cotés (inclus également dans le torrent)... (config minimum pour 1920X1080 ...pour fonctionner avec le maximum de configs matérielles )... à ajuster...bon jeu à tous.... 

Edit 3 : si lors du lancement de choas code vous avez le message save disk error (commme moi vu que j'ai qu'un disque (c:)) branchez une clé usb ou un disque dur externe 

Modifié par xyr

None of my remapped buttons are working except for the esc key in any of the games. All the games are loading, just the buttons are not working.

I am using game loader 242 and i have tried jconfig.

I did have buttons working at one point following the old guides.

I read that rfid is not needed in the c drive, and nesica is not needed as a service so i removed both of those to have a cleaner setup. Are they actually needed?

rh242

(mirror)

Tested and solved the problem thank you so much once again.

One more help if you can check if the loader to be compatible with Sweetfx. Because Sweetfx is not working if use this loader. I have been using sweetfx with some of the nesica games before but now it wont work.

Thanks for the video tutorial, my mistake to be so crazy and i didn´t watch, i save the video now, but i have one problem.

En-Eins Perfektewelt - Cut image down of the screen how to fix it?

Samurai Spirits Sen - How to remove the black bars?

Screen i use is: 1440x900 - I try to change but there is no option to remove the black bars or i miss something? Thanks :bravo:

Thanks for the video tutorial, my mistake to be so crazy and i didn´t watch, i save the video now, but i have one problem.

Screen i use is: 1440x900 - I try to change but there is no option to remove the black bars or i miss something? Thanks :bravo:

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Brilliant, thanks you two!  I was having this exact issue and just came to ask this.  Can't wait to test this out later.  Cheers.

rh242

(mirror)

Hi Friends

Is this a bug?

Your frontend need to be in C:

Otherwise you have to change the config in AM to point to correct directories

How about module settings in Rocket launcher? Have you set them up already per game?

Tnx you ! Now i have place it on C: It require a font and i have install it. Now it say this message : please remove start period for all pc games. What can i do for this ? TNX 

work fine !!!

toi apprends à parler français ça aideras les autres...

écoute j'ai lu tes messages et j'ai rien compris ... tu veux une config game loader all rh portable ... ça n'existe pas ... chaque jeux à ses propres configs pour fonctionner... même si sur beaucoup de jeux nesica fonctionne via une même config ... si tu crois faire fonctionner les 45 jeux ... avec un même config .... bah rêve debout :very-good:... et tes messages non aucun sens ... le troll

Modifié par xyr

Je comprends. Mais sur le jeu Yatagarasu Attaque Sur Cataclysm, seuls quelques-uns avec le même problème?

Vous Skullgirl jeu, même si je ne la configuration des contrôles sur le clavier (je l'ai fait pour le même test), il sorte déjà être configuré avec les touches directionnelles écran de flèches et les touches A, S, D, Z, X, C

Quelqu'un d'autre est comme ça?

Je comprends. Mais sur le jeu Yatagarasu Attaque Sur Cataclysm, seuls quelques-uns avec le même problème?

Vous Skullgirl jeu, même si je ne la configuration des contrôles sur le clavier (je l'ai fait pour le même test), il sorte déjà être configuré avec les touches directionnelles écran de flèches et les touches A, S, D, Z, X, C
  Quelqu'un d'autre est comme ça?

click Game Loader Config.exe ... and loader setting 1... and output the files... change your control

click Game Loader Config.exe ... and loader setting 1... and output the files... change your control

Désolé, esquecir de mentionner que JConfig mis en place et fonctionne correctement, cependant, et qui a même mis en place comme vous l'avez dit et comme il l'avait fait auparavant, dans la copie ci-dessous, je pense que vous comprendrez le problème.

bw56zAY.png

Le jeu Skullgirl à mon avis, même réglé pour imprimer ce qui précède, les motifs clés propre jeu sont toujours actifs A, S, D, Z, X, C

exemple:

Si vous appuyez sur la touche "A", qui configuré comme directionnelle gauche en même temps prendre le bouton 1.

Obtenez l'idée? Comme le jeu a été avec la nouvelle configuration et le jeu original lui-même en même temps.
Modifié par dido

Désolé, esquecir de mentionner que JConfig mis en place et fonctionne correctement, cependant, et qui a même mis en place comme vous l'avez dit et comme il l'avait fait auparavant, dans la copie ci-dessous, je pense que vous comprendrez le problème.

bw56zAY.png

Le jeu Skullgirl à mon avis, même réglé pour imprimer ce qui précède, les motifs clés propre jeu sont toujours actifs A, S, D, Z, X, C

exemple:

Si vous appuyez sur la touche "A", qui configuré comme directionnelle gauche en même temps prendre le bouton 1.

Obtenez l'idée? Comme le jeu a été avec la nouvelle configuration et le jeu original lui-même en même temps.

take only skulgirl in my torrent and change controle ... just controle...

Modifié par xyr

D'accord, je vais télécharger Skullgirls votre torrent et faire un test, quoi que ce soit post ici si je peux ou non. Nous vous remercions de votre attention et aide, très reconnaissant lui!

Tnx you ! Now i have place it on C: It require a font and i have install it. Now it say this message : please remove start period for all pc games. What can i do for this ? TNX 

If you follow the tutorial correctly you should not have any issues, would you please post a picture for easy understanding.

Well, first of all thanks for the help, but ... even downloading Skullgirls from your torrent the problem still pesiste, as I said before the game itself is with the controls configured in a FIXED mode, but only on the keyboard, of course if the player I have a logical joystick that will not have any problem, which is not my case, so I'm being forced to play with the A, S, D, Z, X, C and arrow keys on that player 1, because If I configure it with JConfig in my way, it gets two configurations one conflict with the other. Thank you very much for your attention. One more thing, will not be missing Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition and King of Fighters XII, in your torrent or have not tried with this loader yet?

KDJwlvy.png