Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Raiden IV has the same problem not showing the intro, am I the only one? ...any fix?

I gave the solution months ago  :

La vidéo d'intro de RaidenIV ne marche pas. J'ai trouvé le problÚme en fouillant dans l'exe du jeu : il faut renommer la vidéo "raiden4_c50.m1v" en "raiden4_ñ€ơÆ’50.m1v" dans le dossier ".\rom\media\movie"

;)

Modifié par Houb

I gave the solution months ago  :

;)

Hey Thank you Houb!

It Work perfect!

But  i have  another issue  at the end of the first stage the game stuck and  i can see a black square  in the  upper left corner  and  i can also read something with the word ".dat"..

Do you know this bug too?

thank you

Hey Thank you Houb!

It Work perfect!

But  i have  another issue  at the end of the first stage the game stuck and  i can see a black square  in the  upper left corner  and  i can also read something with the word ".dat"..

Do you know this bug too?

thank you

Probablement un problÚme avec le répertoire de sauvegarde des scores car il y a un fichier "hiscore.dat" qui est sauvegardé.

Patch l'exe avec "ttxcommonsave" et ca devrait marcher.

Probablement un problÚme avec le répertoire de sauvegarde des scores car il y a un fichier "hiscore.dat" qui est sauvegardé.

Patch l'exe avec "ttxcommonsave" et ca devrait marcher.

Salut Houb.

Ok, comment et ou trouver surtout ce  "ttxcommonsave" ?

j'ai retester et il y a un truc d'ecrit qui est relatif a "hiscore.dat"

Il est dans le pack à télécharger ici mÃÂȘme : http://www.emuline.org/files/file/194-nesicaxlive-utilitaire-dumps-arcade-pc/

"Taitotypexcommonsave.zip" en fait, à dézipper dans le répertoire du jeu et à executer. Ensuite les sauvegardes seront dans le dossier "sv" du jeu.

Merci pour ton aide Houb,

faut dire que j'ai plus trop suivi depuis un moment et je m'y perd un peu avec tous les fichiers dans tous les sens.

en + j'ai à présent un bug hyper étrange avec jconfig qui fonctionnait super bien jusqu'à présent.

le player 1 est configurable dans jconfig mais  impossible de jouer avec le Player1 ingame.... sur des jeux ou ça fonctionnait parfaitement auparavant...     :o

Le seul truc que j'ai fais récemment, c'est d'avoir tester le GameLoader ALLRH 238...

bon je chercherais demain mais plus aucun jeu n'est jouable complÚtement du coup.

• Team

Game Loader All RH 240

Update contents of 240Added window mode with LoaderMode = -1 to Farcry Paradise Lost.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to Chinese CONTRA.· I made Yokushin correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made Death Smiles 2 correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made LoaderMode = 0 correspond to Magical Beat.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to The Bishi Bashi.· Fixed a bug in Senko no Ronde Duo Loader Mode = 0 and 1 setting.· Fixed a bug that was displayed as an error even though it was not an error depending on the combination of Loader setting.· Since it seems that there are people who can not start SSFIV V1.3, it is fixed.· Corresponds to game.exe of "2 - NESiCA Goketsuji debug.ini English" which is uploaded by a separate entrance.* Game Loader Config.exe "Loader Setting 1" Tab "Debug menu" switching is also supported.· Please make Language.ini the default.- Other, fixed defect fixes.
Modifié par WildWolf

Game Loader All RH 240

Update contents of 240Added window mode with LoaderMode = -1 to Farcry Paradise Lost.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to Chinese CONTRA.· I made Yokushin correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made Death Smiles 2 correspond to LoaderMode = 0.· We made LoaderMode = 0 correspond to Magical Beat.· We made LoaderMode = 0 corresponded to The Bishi Bashi.· Fixed a bug in Senko no Ronde Duo Loader Mode = 0 and 1 setting.· Fixed a bug that was displayed as an error even though it was not an error depending on the combination of Loader setting.· Since it seems that there are people who can not start SSFIV V1.3, it is fixed.· Corresponds to game.exe of "2 - NESiCA Goketsuji debug.ini English" which is uploaded by a separate entrance.* Game Loader Config.exe "Loader Setting 1" Tab "Debug menu" switching is also supported.· Please make Language.ini the default.- Other, fixed defect fixes.

I want to know if is this necessary to update this loader for existing nesica games ?

When I start Exception my screen goes to one side with the prev version of loader, is this a bug?

Le 16/02/2017 à 18:08, shitoken a dit :

I want to know if is this necessary to update this loader for existing nesica games ?

When I start Exception my screen goes to one side with the prev version of loader, is this a bug?

Making a compatibility guide for win10, nvidia users (Not sure if someone has already created one.. but whatever lol)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMhj6GlQoehH7AEOl1sSRKCGD3pEUNd8spki5Bhw7sw/edit#gid=916792653

Exception (using latest game loader) - Delete opengl32.dll, Set game loader to 'Full screen mode' (Window size), (Place iDmacDrv32.dll into game directory) controls can be set from game loader jconfig.exe (Loader settings 1). Use Loader mode -1

Amis, comment ÃÂȘtes-vous? tout droit? Eh bien, je voudrais savoir, comment puis-je ajouter le joueur 2 dans Witches Trouble AC - Amalgam en Joutachi, et comment puis-je configurer le bouton esc, car il ne fonctionne pas, mÃÂȘme le réglage de la Jconfig de vous remercier déjà trÚs !

Le 16/02/2017 à 23:23, LEGGENDARIAxBEMANIGIRL a dit :

Making a compatibility guide for win10, nvidia users (Not sure if someone has already created one.. but whatever lol)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMhj6GlQoehH7AEOl1sSRKCGD3pEUNd8spki5Bhw7sw/edit#gid=916792653

Exception (using latest game loader) - Delete opengl32.dll, Set game loader to 'Full screen mode' (Window size), (Place iDmacDrv32.dll into game directory) controls can be set from game loader jconfig.exe (Loader settings 1). Use Loader mode -1

Thank you bro, will try again above method.

Regarding above win10 compatibilty you use most loader mode - 1  instead of 6 ?

Although I am using win7 only.

Hi !

I'm really new here, i discovery nesica live today =)

I try to read a lot of page here but i don't understand well in french....i don't understand well at all =)

Can sameone link a guide to use this system? It's awesome i wanna understand and use it =)

Tnx all for help

the thread it's basically 90% in English... I suggest you to sit down, relax and start reading again...

• Team

the thread it's basically 90% in English... I suggest you to sit down, relax and start reading again...

Hmmm I don't think so dude, maybe a maximum of 40-45% in English, c'est un site francais avant tout ( it is a French site with French threads with some english people ^^)

Thank you bro, will try again above method.

Regarding above win10 compatibilty you use most loader mode - 1  instead of 6 ?

Although I am using win7 only.

Ah yes, i use loader mode 1 instead of 6 because 6 uses FXAA, it more preference than requirment ^-^ you can use whatever setting you like (or whatever works lol)

Hope it fixed your fullscreen problem. x

Hmmm I don't think so dude, maybe a maximum of 40-45% in English, c'est un site francais avant tout ( it is a French site with French threads with some english people ^^)

LoL... you got my mean... at least I hope so..  Ou peut-ÃÂȘtre que je suis plus d'estimation de la compréhension du public en général ... :P 

Ah yes, i use loader mode 1 instead of 6 because 6 uses FXAA, it more preference than requirment ^-^ you can use whatever setting you like (or whatever works lol)

Hope it fixed your fullscreen problem. x

If I set to full screen mode game load fine now without going to left side.

But the loader is not highlighted therefore I cannot select either 1 or 6 now is default (-1)

I want to use BG image also again is not highlighted unselectable.

What do you use for games like Hyper Street Fighter?

Does your SweetFX works if use Game Loader ALL RH?

After setting up the games to use Game Loader all my SweetFX stop working.

my dear friends bless me

Modifié par shitoken

I have try and same game run, but persona 4 for example remain black screen =(

Same link here is broken, i don't find so many dump =( For Example i don't find ultra street fighter or super street fighter, samurai showdown and other =(((((((((((

Ikaruga Run, and same other run as well. I have understand how map my buttons =)

I have found a frontend and it's work with wheel etc. but i don't understand how link the game to frontend. =(

I think that this system is great, and is a good man (or a god) can make a little guide ...............i can kiss him ahahahaha =))

I have try and same game run, but persona 4 for example remain black screen =(

Same link here is broken, i don't find so many dump =( For Example i don't find ultra street fighter or super street fighter, samurai showdown and other =(((((((((((

Ikaruga Run, and same other run as well. I have understand how map my buttons =)

I have found a frontend and it's work with wheel etc. but i don't understand how link the game to frontend. =(

I think that this system is great, and is a good man (or a god) can make a little guide ...............i can kiss him ahahahaha =))

use it magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7714f38fe02df962445b294f3a7a3a8bf267b9d7&dn=NESICA+GAMES (torrent link like utorent)

and it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtrzs5O9qU

wildwolf ... et son windows jap ... ça aide pas (...je deconne )... il a encore choper ça à l'autre bout du monde  :ptdr: 

ultra street fighter ...not yet 

and samurai https://mega.nz/#!Uc9wHYST!KXyqz5obQrPfO-O_f7v-a3mEEfXGKyP5DKmbmSpVhxM

Modifié par xyr

• Team

use it magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7714f38fe02df962445b294f3a7a3a8bf267b9d7&dn=NESICA+GAMES (torrent link like utorent)

and it

wildwolf ... et son windows jap ... ça aide pas (...je deconne )... il a encore choper ça à l'autre bout du monde  :ptdr: 

and samurai https://mega.nz/#!Uc9wHYST!KXyqz5obQrPfO-O_f7v-a3mEEfXGKyP5DKmbmSpVhxM

ce n'est pas moi l'auteur du tuto vidéo, mais c'est l'oeuvre du type qui est à l'oeuvre du All RH

and it

Tnx i take the big pack from magnet link, samurai mega link is dead =((((( bwahhhhh !!!! 

Now i watch full video and try to do somenting, if sameone have good link for samurai.....give me and i love u forever =)

• Team

and it

Tnx i take the big pack from magnet link, samurai mega link is dead =((((( bwahhhhh !!!! 

Now i watch full video and try to do somenting, if sameone have good link for samurai.....give me and i love u forever =)

http://leggendaria.altervista.org/archive.html

how to download : http://leggendaria.altervista.org/instructions.html

Modifié par WildWolf

Ohhhh yeeees now i have to work =))))) tnx master !

I have found this fronted : http://www.arcadepunks.com/custom-2-53-nesica-frontend-mod/

it's awesome but i don't understand how link my download game to it. Anyone know it? and anyone know how to configure ?? 

tnxxx for alllll

There is a nice guide by our member Dex, you will need setup rocketlauncher to launch the games via AM frontend,

http://www.emuline.org/topic/757-nesicaxlive-arcade-pc-dumps-taito-game/?p=12313

What do you use for games like Hyper Street Fighter?

Does your SweetFX works if use Game Loader ALL RH?

After setting up the games to use Game Loader all my SweetFX stop working.

my dear friends bless me

S.V.P !!!!

je veux savoir la résolution native  par un imprime ecran  (psc : print screen ) de  :

*- Chaos Code new sign of catastrophe

*-Daemon Bride Additional Gain

c'est bete  mais je vous jure que  le bouton (psc : print screen )  et deux autre bouton ne marchent pas sur mon clavier   ils sont cassé !!!

s.v.p  utiliser seulement  l'executable  ( game.exe ) de chaque jeux    c'est tres important pour moi 

pour faire un reglage sur SweetFX

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                         Pixel Art CRT                       /
  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/

// -- Emulated input resolution --
#define PixelArtCRT_resolution_mode 2 //[1 or 2] 1 = Ratio, 2 = Fixed resolution
#define PixelArtCRT_resolution_ratio (2.0/4.0)   //
#define PixelArtCRT_fixed_resolution float2(1024.0,768.0)  //

// -- Hardness --
#define PixelArtCRT_hardScan -4.00  // Hardness of scanline : -8.0 = soft, -16.0 = medium
#define PixelArtCRT_hardPix  -2.0  // Hardness of pixels in scanline : -2.0 = soft, -4.0 = hard

// -- Display warp --
#define PixelArtCRT_warp float2(0.0/00.0,0.0/0.0) // Display warp : 0.0 = none , 1.0/8.0 = extreme

// -- Type of shadow mask --
#define PixelArtCRT_ShadowMask 3 // Type of shadow mask : 1 = Very compressed TV style shadow mask, 2 = Aperture-grille, 3 = Stretched VGA style shadow mask, 4 = VGA style shadow mask

// -- Amount of shadow mask --
#define PixelArtCRT_maskDark  0.6 //
#define PixelArtCRT_maskLight 0.6 //

// -- Falloff shape --
#define PixelArtCRT_shape 1.25 // Falloff shape : 1.0 = exp(x), 1.25 = in between, 2.0  = gaussian, 3.0  = more square

// -- Amp signal --
#define PixelArtCRT_overdrive 1.25 //

c'est un reglage tres tres tres  proche du biliaire   filtre

MERCi !!!!  d'avance et pardon  pour mes petit   probleme  :)
Modifié par garmouz

• Team

rh241

Update contents of 241
· Changed to delete the "config" file and initialize "target_config" file when starting Exception.
- To avoid crashes when starting Exception, if "opengl32.dll" exists in the game folder, change it to rename.
· Partial functions of "Window size" tab are activated for those who start Exception with original game.exe.
* Exception is OpenGL, it can not do window processing like Direct3D etc.
* Since there seems to be many people who can not understand the function and setting method of this Loader, I made a video.
Http://y2u.be/HuC-eWvwuCk
* If it does not work properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.
* In addition, the HDization game.exe already uploaded last year is the following link.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2cgrf0adfwazuw/1_-_Exception_SvPatch_%2B_HD_%28RAR5%29.rar

· Incidentally Nesica version of Gouketsuji blackouts for Nvidia users for the following videos.
Http://y2u.be/izeb-uuRRqk  
Modifié par 7zxkv

Hey guys, I'm trying to get Samurai Spirits to run using the newest RH241. I followed the video tutorial, downloaded the English patch, and inserted the files like it showed. However I'm getting an "Error Direct3D" of some kind when I try to load the game through Game Loader All RH.exe. Anybody have any idea why this might be? Thanks