Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

HI Dex

Found your post and really helpful for others who want to use AM, RL with HS.

I am one of them and I got it set up but few questions want to ask your opinions.

1 )Can we rename Nesicalive folder to Attractmode folder and become like Attractmode/AM/? Because attractmode with nesica theme  frontend looks more organize and can add other systems too in future. But if use Nesicalive for the main folder arent look strange?

2)  we must put in the root of C or D: E ?

3) Since I am using HS , RL for other systems which is in H:Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher

can I use this RL instead of using the one in the AM pack ?

Same for my Nesica games are in different directory under H:/ Games/

Hope you can clear my doubts.

Appreciate

1- yes you can but you have also to manually change the path of the system folders in the  AM settings

2- C:

3- I guess so...

PS... it's not strange at all since it's edited in this way to be a stand alone front end...

Modifié par dex77

1- yes you can but you have also to manually change the path of the system folders in the  AM settings

2- C:

3- I guess so...

PS... it's not strange at all since it's edited in this way to be a stand alone front end...

Appreciate your on time reply. Very kind of you and support you.

Where do you keep your nesica games ? outside or inside the AM?

Do you know reason behind to keep the frontend in C: ? Like HS we can install in any drive letter as long as is in root.

I can run the games fine as per my setup only problem is some games it give me message missing setup in the RL /pc game module

therefore cannot launch the game. But all are setup already and launching via RL without problem, so I don't know why AM gives error.

my frontend is losing focus after exiting the game. it is becoming bigger in size .

please help me , as I am very new to this FE.

Appreciate your on time reply. Very kind of you and support you.

Where do you keep your nesica games ? outside or inside the AM?

Do you know reason behind to keep the frontend in C: ? Like HS we can install in any drive letter as long as is in root.

I can run the games fine as per my setup only problem is some games it give me message missing setup in the RL /pc game module

therefore cannot launch the game. But all are setup already and launching via RL without problem, so I don't know why AM gives error.

my frontend is losing focus after exiting the game. it is becoming bigger in size .

please help me , as I am very new to this FE.

Hi there, If you have read properly I've already explained why the nesica folder must be placed on C, there's really nothing much to say if you

take a general look at the structure of the frontend,  I was pretty lost like you one month ago, I just took some time to reverse engineering the layout made by Atrfate and learn the basics of AM, it's not rocket science, time and patience can lead you to the right way...

long story short... you can place the folder wherever you wish but you need then to edit manually the paths in the AM settings if not the UI will not be able to recall all the graphic elements, videos, roms, etc...  that's why the FE at the moment works only if it's placed in C:.. c'mon... these are the basics behind any frontend...

...where I keep my Nesica games?...  it really makes no difference since it's up to you where to place it but here it is, C:/NESiCAxLive/games/nesica... 

I think there's a general misunderstanding on the use of my custom 2.53... The release it's meant to be a stand alone version, so as long as you want to customize it I suggest you to refer to all the AM documentations on the official website, unfortunately i'm not here to endorse it so I can't really provide you that kind of assistance.

If you are experiencing screen resizing issues could be (again..it's all written in the documentation provided with the custom 2.53) 

1- the optimal resolution it's 1080P, if you are using a different one then you may encounter resizing issues and not be able to display a correct aspect ratio (most likely),

2- In the AM settings the "ResFix" plugin is disabled (... highly improbable since the release comes with that setting On),

3- In the General AM settings the window mode is not set to FULL SCREEN (... highly improbable since the release comes with that setting On),

I suggest you to read again the last 3/4 pages of this thread, all the info to make it work were given and are pretty straight forward...  

Just a reminder to those who are still encountering issues to run the games, here there's the video link posted by 7zxkv, it's pretty foolproof !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtrzs5O9qU

After following the guide if there's still issues it's highly recommended to give up and go back playing Pacman... (for Billy Mitchell's sake)

One useful tip for sure it's to clean the extracted game folder from all its useless data (there's tons of files you can remove in each game), this is very helpful to understand by exclusion which are the files that potentially can generate a conflict.

PS

I was finally able to run the infamous first version of Street Fighter IV without that damn bug that makes the game freeze on the intro and just using All RH, no fix files whatsoever... the trick was to set the game.exe with XP SP3 compatibility... my god... 5 years to make it work... LoL

PPS

All hail the RH loader!!

Modifié par dex77

• Team

Game Loader All RH 239

Update contents of 239

· Partial modification of window processing at Loader startup.· At the start of Loader, change the window display position of some games to the center.- Game Loader Config.exe "Loader setting 2" tab Added "Stabilize frame rate" option to "Loader Mode = 3 + 6, 6 exclusive setting".* LoaderMode = 3 + 6,6 Please enable it when the frame rate of the game is not stabilized at the time of setting.* Depending on the game, there is a possibility that you can feel the effect, but there are games with no effect at all.* When using, please check "Stabilize frame rate".* When you can not feel the effect, discard this Loader in the trash can and finish.- Added "Loader Mode = 2, 3, 3 + 6" to Raiden III of Nesica version.* Unlike the TYPEX version, the NESICA version of game.exe seems to be working using Software T & L to avoid aircraft chipping phenomena.* For the reasons above, Windows 10 RS1 environment makes it very heavy.* It seems that it can not maintain 60 FPS unless it is too much high spec PC (it could not keep 60 FPS at i7 - 6700 K 4.6 Ghz).* In environments where 60 FPS can not be maintained, please enable "Loader setting 1" tab "Software TnL" and "SoftwareTnL Windows 10 RS 1 fix".* Please use even when the aircraft is chipped when selecting the anisotropic filter "Old".* Do not enable "change internal resolution" when selecting the anisotropic filter "Old" (there is a possibility of crashing).When * Loader Mode = 3, please disable "Speed ​​Hack".* Recommended LoaderMode is 3 + 6.* When it does not work well, discard this Loader in the trash can and finish.· Please make Language.ini the default.· Other, fixed defect fixes.

Game Loader All RH 239    :cafe:

toujours  pas possible de faire un setting  portable  <_< déception 

:Old: un jour peut être  je perd rien a attendre 

Modifié par garmouz

Hi there, If you have read properly I've already explained why the nesica folder must be placed on C, there's really nothing much to say if you

take a general look at the structure of the frontend,  I was pretty lost like you one month ago, I just took some time to reverse engineering the layout made by Atrfate and learn the basics of AM, it's not rocket science, time and patience can lead you to the right way...

long story short... you can place the folder wherever you wish but you need then to edit manually the paths in the AM settings if not the UI will not be able to recall all the graphic elements, videos, roms, etc...  that's why the FE at the moment works only if it's placed in C:.. c'mon... these are the basics behind any frontend...

...where I keep my Nesica games?...  it really makes no difference since it's up to you where to place it but here it is, C:/NESiCAxLive/games/nesica... 

I think there's a general misunderstanding on the use of my custom 2.53... The release it's meant to be a stand alone version, so as long as you want to customize it I suggest you to refer to all the AM documentations on the official website, unfortunately i'm not here to endorse it so I can't really provide you that kind of assistance.

If you are experiencing screen resizing issues could be (again..it's all written in the documentation provided with the custom 2.53) 

1- the optimal resolution it's 1080P, if you are using a different one then you may encounter resizing issues and not be able to display a correct aspect ratio (most likely),

2- In the AM settings the "ResFix" plugin is disabled (... highly improbable since the release comes with that setting On),

3- In the General AM settings the window mode is not set to FULL SCREEN (... highly improbable since the release comes with that setting On),

I suggest you to read again the last 3/4 pages of this thread, all the info to make it work were given and are pretty straight forward...  

Thank you so much for brief explanation.

I understand now and will redo completely without renaming the Nesica folder and place it in C.

Only question is it is important to rename the game folders as per the database in AM?

Thank you so much for brief explanation.

I understand now and will redo completely without renaming the Nesica folder and place it in C.

Only question is it is important to rename the game folders as per the database in AM?

It's Absolutely optional, what is really important it's only the game name on the romlist, (that it's the first name written on each line)

J'ai un petit soucis si l'un de vous à une idée ...

En gros avec Exception j'ai suivi le tuto du launcher en video et je n'ai pas le même comportement, 

en gros il me lance le bezel mais le jeu s'affiche en tout petit en bas à gauche.

Dans les fichiers sur le site j'ai trouvé une version "1440x1080" mais ça ne fonctionne pas ...

Si j'essaye avec une taille plus petite ça fonctionne mais ça ne remplit évidemment pas la zone noire du bezel, dans le pire des cas dans le launcher je peux mettre le jeu en fullscreen et le lancer, mais pour le coup j'ai du mal à comprendre ce que j'ai raté.

Donc si par hasard quelqu'un à une idée.

Au passage un énorme merci pour les infos, les tutos, c'est un boulot énorme et c'est super sympa de le partager.

GAME LOADER is very good and great quality build.

dev seems is japanese too?

few problems I am having are as follow

1)How can we hide the first window with all the information of launching time of the game because is not look ugly.

2) Some games I am having issue with popop of something like if you are using old taito loader and if resolution is not 1080 blah blah please change your settings in config, I did not do anything except choosing the loader and following the video for same game,. What could be the problem?

cheers.

GAME LOADER is very good and great quality build.

dev seems is japanese too?

few problems I am having are as follow

1)How can we hide the first window with all the information of launching time of the game because is not look ugly.

2) Some games I am having issue with popop of something like if you are using old taito loader and if resolution is not 1080 blah blah please change your settings in config, I did not do anything except choosing the loader and following the video for same game,. What could be the problem?

cheers.

you can hide it with rocketlauncher UI if you are using it, all the options to customize the pre and post launch are all there,

in RH there's only a couple of options to check on the tab "OTHER 3" , tick "DO NOT SHOW INFORMATION WINDOW" and untick "ENABLE LOG FUNCTION", that's it!

Modifié par dex77

Power Instinct 5 work fine under Wine, even in-game. No way to launch it on Windows 10.

Problem is controls are messed up.

Cant enter proper buttons since Wine gives me Joystick axis inputs, even if there isnt anything plugged in.

Coin and arrow buttons work, yet it is impossible to map command buttons.

Control issues appear even on newer Windows games.

Cant believe they havent addressed the control issue yet.

Death Smiles 2 runs without glitches on Wine as well.

Page 34 you have the solution, and 7zxkv translated into english All RH 235 changelog, the solution was here since the beginning.

Yes I'm aware that People have a life etc...just boring to repeat always the same thing cause the solution is here...

If you want to Quote with this French Forum, "Quote" = "Citer" (French)

and Here the Fixed exe with Full HD, in english and blood supported by Game Loader All RH (Last known version is 336)

Hi

Is it possible to post the file again as the mediafire link no longer works ?

Thanks

Salut !

Certains jeux se lancent parfait avec le dernier loader , d'autre rament , j'ai placé rfid good inject dans le dossier racine du jeu et en passant par celui le jeu ne rame plus (personna 4 )

par contre pour ikaruga j'ai été oblige de bidouillé avec le loader .... voila si cela peut aider certains .

• Team

Hi

Is it possible to post the file again as the mediafire link no longer works ?

Thanks

https://mega.nz/#!OdQBSZAT!z-6BfcUgcRTXbO9mtPyrHVKcI4fe0Sw9x0whs15tGvc

• Team

Thanks, I should have said it was the Samurai Sen HD Patch I needed, to allow 4k, blood and english, sorry

https://mega.nz/#!PBQ3RRpL!7wexUDr7MaYCSwsYnjByNcxUTTdKcZB775tyrq4L5Mo

Du coup, par hasard, est ce que l'un d'entre vous aurait les 2 fichiers suivants:

1 - Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe for Game Loader All RH (RAR 5).rar
et
1 Skullgirls MULTI5.rar

impossible de mettre la main dessus ....
ce sont les fichiers que l'on voit dans la video du game loader 

• Team

Du coup, par hasard, est ce que l'un d'entre vous aurait les 2 fichiers suivants:

1 - Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe for Game Loader All RH (RAR 5).rar
et
1 Skullgirls MULTI5.rar

impossible de mettre la main dessus ....
ce sont les fichiers que l'on voit dans la video du game loader 

https://mega.nz/#!zQJxTabQ!crrxRxq4ULLHTsP7WiRzcBdr4L1bCG1RF2rHeCrl8Wc

https://mega.nz/#!mYQgnKgC!53SSQolWDbqAiJWyDGfix9IOsozVtliZpO_JjX7jy_I

Would anyone please be kind enough to share their working Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo[400801] install as no matter what I have done even with WildWolf helping me I cannot get it to run thankyou very much in advance

Est-ce que n'importe qui s'il vous plaît soyez assez gentil pour partager leur travail Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo [400801] installent comme n'importe ce que j'ai fait même avec WildWolf m'aidant je ne peux pas l'obtenir pour exécuter beaucoup d'avance

Est-ce que n'importe qui s'il vous plaît soyez assez gentil pour partager leur travail Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo [400801] installent comme n'importe ce que j'ai fait même avec WildWolf m'aidant je ne peux pas l'obtenir pour exécuter beaucoup d'avance

Thanks, I should have said it was the Samurai Sen HD Patch I needed, to allow 4k, blood and english, sorry

It doesn´t go for me HD on my computer, this works as well for japanese version?

Because i hate the english one.

Modifié par Baka9

Would anyone please be kind enough to share their working Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo[400801] install as no matter what I have done even with WildWolf helping me I cannot get it to run thankyou very much in advance

I got your same issue using the nesica version, I've tried any reasonable option (...and I know pretty well how the loader works) but nothing,

the game boots actually instantly and I can insert coin and start judging by the sound, the only problem it's a constant black screen, so far this is the only title still not working with my setup...*win10/nvidia

in the other hand the TTX version works flawlessly and apparently it doesn't really differ from the latest version... anyway, if there is suggestions are definitely welcome!

PS

I remember using a combination of the first release of RFidGod + Idmac the game was booting fine but with broken controls,

at that time I've noticed that the game was clearly showing the video intro while now it doesn't anymore, also the ttx version combined with RH has the same issue...

is there anyone who can confirm the video intro doesn't play at all using the Nesica version combined with the latest RH?

PPS

Raiden IV has the same problem not showing the intro, am I the only one? ...any fix?

• Team

Goketsuji debug english ini + svpatch

It is game.exe for Goketsuji Ichizoku version of NESiCA version.
Since debug.ini is written in Japanese, trouble occurs when game.exe reads "debug.ini" in non-Japanese environments.
In order to avoid the problem, "debug.ini" is patched so that it is written in English.
When not working properly, throw this game.exe in the trash box and finish.
Just to be sure, SvPatch is done.
GameLoader corresponding to this game.exe will correspond at the next update.
Modifié par 7zxkv

Goketsuji debug english ini + svpatch

It is game.exe for Goketsuji Ichizoku version of NESiCA version.
Since debug.ini is written in Japanese, trouble occurs when game.exe reads "debug.ini" in non-Japanese environments.
In order to avoid the problem, "debug.ini" is patched so that it is written in English.
When not working properly, throw this game.exe in the trash box and finish.
Just to be sure, SvPatch is done.
GameLoader corresponding to this game.exe will correspond at the next update.

Thanx buddy, works perfectly!    ..I found the answer to my previews questions about the video intro not showing.... fixed it just updating the LAV filters...  

Modifié par dex77

I have been trying and trying still cant get Trouble Witches AC  to launch even if launch the keys does not working at all.

Followed the video exactly same and checked many times still cant get it work Dont know why.

If I use copy my Taito Type X Config with batch.exe to launch the game than it works.

But in the video it works out of the box with jconfig.