Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

• Team

why don't you guys play Street Fighter Third strike with mame anyway.... with HLSL option I'm sure it looks better :)

because Nesica has a better version of the game than the mame version with some minor graphical glitches(Nesica= raw perfect Arcade Game  / Mame = emulation with some errors not perfect), and you can use Reshade which is also a HLSL modified version ^^ if you didn't know :o, and you have Automatic Bezels :) Mame Version doesnt have, quality sounds and music are Better too, there is a high probability that Nesica version has an updated version, mame should have a old version of the game...

go to the ReShade site and look :

"The syntax is based on HLSL, adding useful features designed for developing post-processing-effects: Define and use textures right from the shader code, render to them, change renderstates, retrieve color and depth data, request custom values like timers or key states, ..."

Modifié par WildWolf

because Nesica has a better version of the game than the mame version with some minor graphical glitches(Nesica= raw perfect Arcade Game  / Mame = emulation with some errors not perfect), and you can use Reshade which is also a HLSL modified version ^^ if you didn't know :o, and you have Automatic Bezels :) Mame Version doesnt have, quality sounds and music are Better too, there is a high probability that Nesica version has an updated version, mame should have a old version of the game...

go to the ReShade site and look :

"The syntax is based on HLSL, adding useful features designed for developing post-processing-effects: Define and use textures right from the shader code, render to them, change renderstates, retrieve color and depth data, request custom values like timers or key states, ..."

nesica version is more cpu intensive. over 25% on my cpu. also I cant access dipswitches.i  get a black screen. it worked once but they're in japanese

I know this, but it seems you havent this dump yet :) some people already had  it and there are more colors with 1.30.00 :) than 1.20.00 believe me :)

no wildwolf believe me you are wrong.

the extra colours are only available after unlock with a nescia card.

screens shots of both character select screens at both the max colour of No.13 

http://imgur.com/a/7bcso

Where did you got the Latest Update...? Are you Willing to Share it? Do i need to Pay for it?

As for the Palettes/BGM/Stages... You can just Make/ Use a Cheat Engine Script/Traiiner to Change them or Replace the Ugly ones with "Hipster" which Lets you Open .pac Files.

Modifié par Rouzel

Where did you got the Latest Update...? Are you Willing to Share it? Do i need to Pay for it?

As for the Palettes/BGM/Stages... You can just Make/ Use a Cheat Engine Script/Traiiner to Change them or Replace the Ugly ones with "Hipster" which Lets you Open .pac Files.

same place all the others originally came from.

and no im not willing to share my reasons have been stated before.

you's have 1.20 be happy

same place all the others originally came from.

and no im not willing to share my reasons have been stated before.

you's have 1.20 be happy

Okay, i totally Understand that & i Respect your choice.

Still... Wouldn't you mind If i Request something from the Update 1.30? (Don't want to be a Bother, i just have to give this a Shot).

If it's Possible, can you Share from CF 1.30, inside the "data/char_e": Everyone char_**_img.pac & char_**_pal.pac Files?

I may be asking too much, but... I really would Love to Complete the Central Fiction Ripping Progress that I've been doing on Dustloop!

You see, those 2 Files Contains the Sprites & All the Color Palettes from Every Character. (I am only Missing Es, Susanoo & Mai Sprites)

As for the Palettes, my Main reason is due to Modding. I would Love to Port some of my Favorite CF Palettes onto CS:EX/CP:EX from Steam Version (Just to Clarify: Even if i have the Sprites "char_**_img" from a New Character, i Can't port that into the Old Games... Since that Would require modifying the whole game code & I have No idea of How to even do such a thng)

Anyways! I Hope that you can Help me only on that! (I'll make sure to give you Credits for the Help as well) If not it's Fine too, i wanted to give a Shot after all.

Modifié par Rouzel

• Team

ok I was certain they added some extra colors with 1.30. version, so I'm wrong thanks for information :)

Be patient dude, 1.20 was out, 1.30 will release later, as Ultra Street and Samurai Sen...just a question of Time

Modifié par WildWolf

WildWolf: si je compare ta version de street fighter avec mame..... je trouve que mame a une bien meilleure qualité d'image en 1920x1080.

L'image est bien moins pixelisés :)

Nesica avec ReShade:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=647300game2017012019515176.jpg

Mame avec HLSL en 16x9:

giJb.png

Mame avec HLSL en 4/3 avec un aspect plus année 80:

j1Db.jpg

Modifié par kevenz

Be patient dude, 1.20 was out, 1.30 will release later, as Ultra Street and Samurai Sen...just a question of Time

You Don't need to Quote me for something that I've been doing all this time, Silly~

Never hurts to ask for something early if you have the money, haha.

• Team

WildWolf: si je compare ta version de street fighter avec mame..... je trouve que mame a une bien meilleure qualité d'image en 1920x1080.

L'image est bien moins pixelisés :)

Nesica avec ReShade:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=647300game2017012019515176.jpg

Mame avec HLSL en 16x9:

giJb.png

Mame avec HLSL en 4/3 avec un aspect plus année 80:

j1Db.jpg

tu peux pas comparer , et je crois que tu n'a pas saisi comment fonctionner Mame, il faut savoir que mame à le filtre  BIlinear d'activé par défaut, enlève le tu verra que ca pixélise autant que sur une version Nesica.

Secondo, le filtre que j'ai fais sous ReShade c'est un filtre que j'ai crée en 2 min chrono sans optimisation de l'image c'était juste pour faire voir une différence parmi des milliers de possibilités, tu peux avoir la même qualité voir plus poussé sur du ReShade en jouant avec les détails, mais ca prend beaucoup plus de temps si tu veux faire un réglages de qualité ^^

Pour comparer il faudrait donc que je fasse un filtre travaillé pour les jeux CAPCOM et en plus de même apect écran car toi tu joues avec une résolution tirée en 16/9 sachant que le jeu c'est du 4/3 à la base, mon screen est en 4/3 sans un effet curvative.

Après Mame je dis c'est bien mais ca sera toujours moins bien qu'une version Nesica dans sa qualité de finition :) et encore autre chose je ressens un léger Input lag sur la version mame qu'il n'y a pas visiblement sur la version NESICA, c'est pas flagrant mais je le sens avec un stick en main lorsque j'e fais de long combo qui ne passe pas souvent sur la version Mame ^^ on se demande pourquoi alors que sous NESICA ce combo passe tout le temps...

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

You Don't need to Quote me for something that I've been doing all this time, Silly~

Never hurts to ask for something early if you have the money, haha.

I think if you want to buy anything it is not the good place to dude, Emuline is not this kind of place, so keep on in private message with this guy but not here, Thx for understanding !

Moderator aren't blind and nuts... especially when you are a newcomer here...

Modifié par WildWolf

@crimera 

https://mega.nz/#!xd9zXTbR!kzoP7_u9FeH7lAPEdyFh1KXs_YJVnhn-UQgUNbvavNU

- extract to game folder

- config input with jconfig.exe

- launch Game Loader All Rh.exe (no need key)

It's still the same - one error message at launch, crash before going into battle, two error messages.

Edit: nevermind, it works with V6.

Thanks for help, anyway.

Modifié par crimera

• Team

Update contents of 234
· Implementation to Game Loader Config.exe was troublesome and delayed, but added credit setting of Nesica game.
* Please use "Loader setting 1" tab "credit setting" when using.
* Set the coin setting in the game side TestMode to "default" or "NESiCAxLIVE setting".
* Please note that coin setting in game side TestMode is not reflected if it is set to "free play" or "coin mode".
* 1 The upper limit value of the number of coins that can be inserted is "9".
* It becomes free play with the numerical value input field "0".
* It is equivalent to coin setting in "Individual Settings" of JConfig.exe.
* Again, please disable "Individual Settings" of JConfig.exe.
* Please be sure to press the "restore Language.ini to default" button on the "other 3" tab.

· Changed not to load when "NxLCountDownRenderer ~ ~. Dds" existed in the game folder for crash avoidance.

· It will not be necessary, but I added Dragon Dance Testmode start button.
* When using, please push "Loader setting 1" tab "Dragon Dance test mode" button.

· I had the opportunity to launch Dragon Dance on the destination Win 10 x 64 laptop and I confirmed that it will crash at startup (depending on the environment it seems to crash).
* I tried to explain the cause of the crash, apparently it seems like a malfunction of dsound tied like 3D Mahjong.
* Please copy "dsound.dll" in "3D Mahjong & Dragon Dance Crash Fix" to the game folder in the environment where it crashes with Dragon Dance.
* Maybe you can avoid a crash.
* If it still does not work, discard the Loader in the trash can and finish.
* To repeat, when starting Dragon Dance in window mode, you need to set the "Window size" tab to "Setting 1" or "Setting 2" and the window size to "640 x 480" (In-game cursor and tile Because the positional relationship between the two is shifted).
* If it is any other method, "Window Size" tab After "Monitor Resolution" is enabled, it is necessary to set the resolution to "640 x 480".
* The above trouble does not occur at full screen startup.
* Use the mouse to move the cursor while playing the game.
* In the window mode you can temporarily stop by right-clicking the mouse while playing the game, but please left click to cancel the temporary stop.
* Follow the instructions on the game screen, please do not press the space key even if you make a mistake.

· Add 3 pieces of homemade Bezel images for fucking shitty Nesica that has no sense piece as well.
* The file name "NESiCAxLive.png" is for horizontal screen.
* The file name "NESiCAxLive Vertical H.png" is for horizontal shoe horizontal screen.
* The file name "NESiCAxLive Vertical V.png" is for vertical shoe vertical screen.

· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.

Update contents of 233.1
- Fixed a bug that Type X games crashed and it was not possible to start up.
Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

actually Samurai spirit sen was released just no one noticed

https://mega.nz/#!Uc9wHYST!KXyqz5obQrPfO-O_f7v-a3mEEfXGKyP5DKmbmSpVhxM

is it really the nesica version or TTX² version ? I will check out, what is the source of this link ?

Modifié par WildWolf

ok I was certain they added some extra colors with 1.30. version, so I'm wrong thanks for information :)

woo enserio sera liberada la ultra street fighter genial la espero con ancias

Oui en effet mame a un peu de input lag mais personnellement cela ne m'a jamais dérangé car je ne fais pas de compétition olympique :)

Je sais que mame as le bilinear filtering par défaut mais sa fais longtemps que je l'ai déactivé.

sa ne change en rien la pixélisation du jeux en passant... sa rend juste l'image plus floue.

j'avais remarqué sur le premier post de ce topic que les jeux capcom avaient l'air dégeulasse sur nesica côté visuel.... comme si les jeux avait seulement la moitié de la résolution d'arcade.

nesicaxlive-capcom7.jpg

c'est vraiement basse résolution.... comme si le jeux tournais sur un playstation 1 ou gameboy advance.... peut importe le filtre que tu utilise sa donnera rien je crois.

8CMb.jpg

• Team

:furax:  the same source as the rest of the nesica games

and the link is?

@Wild une premiere image des crc32 du jeu, et une comparaison ne faisant apparaitre que les différences (plus de video et des crc32 différents, ce n'est donc pas pareil), plus qu'à tester donc.

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

and the link is?

@Wild une premiere image des crc32 du jeu, et une comparaison ne faisant apparaitre que les différences (plus de video et des crc32 différents, ce n'est donc pas pareil), plus qu'à tester donc.

testé mais l'exe semble pas vouloir se lancer j'ai une erreur, je test d'autres solutions...

reste à esperer que Samurai Spirits Sen soit compatible avec Game Loader all RH, pour le moment ca ne fonctionne pas

It seems it is the Nesica version of Samurai Spirits Sen but it seems it doesn't work with RfidGod_injet / Game Loader All RH, if you have a way to launch it :) (windows 10 x64)

Modifié par WildWolf

testé mais l'exe semble pas vouloir se lancer j'ai une erreur, je test d'autres solutions...

reste à esperer que Samurai Spirits Sen soit compatible avec Game Loader all RH, pour le moment ca ne fonctionne pas

It seems it is the Nesica version of Samurai Spirits Sen but it seems it doesn't work with RfidGod_injet / Game Loader All RH, if you have a way to launch it :) (windows 10 x64)

Same here, I've tried also with the first version of rfid but it doesn't work... if I remember correctly the error it's similar to one reported time ago by some user ..."please insert disc on drive :E", followed by "application was unable to start correctly...(0x0000142)"... if it's not a matter of keys (400202) which it's not included I guess the dump could be still encrypted... I guess... if anyone has any idea... 

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma [302508] 302510

When I am launching this game i receive popup of (INIT FAILED) after press OK game launches fine.

Does anyone know why I am getting INIT FAILED in the beginning?

• Team

· Fixed bug that credit setting of Nesica game is not displayed in Game Loader Config.exe only for the following games.
* 3D Cosplay Mahjong, Battle Fantasia, Samurai Sen, Spica Adventure

· Fixed a bug where the Battle Fantasia window processing failed when loader was started.
- Fixed a bug that Senko no Ronde DUO v 2.35 was crashing when loader started up.

- It corresponds to Samurai Sen of Nesica version.
* In this environment (Win10 x64 RS1 Nvidia), flicker occurred when starting HD mode (Type X version has no problem).
* When flicker occurs in HD mode, please switch to SD mode.
* Switching to SD mode is "Loader setting 1" tab "TYPE X high resolution mode".
* In the Windows 7 x64 virtual environment, the above trouble did not occur.
* If the game crashes, delete "dsound.dll" in the game folder.
* Please do not copy iDmacDrv32.dll and JConfig.exe to the game folder in order to cause trouble on Loader side.
* Please set up input system with ttx_config 2.0.exe which was spit.

Je sais pas passer du mode SD en HD avec son loader mais bon ca se lance en tout cas.

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

· Fixed bug that credit setting of Nesica game is not displayed in Game Loader Config.exe only for the following games.
* 3D Cosplay Mahjong, Battle Fantasia, Samurai Sen, Spica Adventure

· Fixed a bug where the Battle Fantasia window processing failed when loader was started.
- Fixed a bug that Senko no Ronde DUO v 2.35 was crashing when loader started up.

- It corresponds to Samurai Sen of Nesica version.
* In this environment (Win10 x64 RS1 Nvidia), flicker occurred when starting HD mode (Type X version has no problem).
* When flicker occurs in HD mode, please switch to SD mode.
* Switching to SD mode is "Loader setting 1" tab "TYPE X high resolution mode".
* In the Windows 7 x64 virtual environment, the above trouble did not occur.
* If the game crashes, delete "dsound.dll" in the game folder.
* Please do not copy iDmacDrv32.dll and JConfig.exe to the game folder in order to cause trouble on Loader side.
* Please set up input system with ttx_config 2.0.exe which was spit.

Je sais pas passer du mode SD en HD avec son loader mais bon ca se lance en tout cas.

ca se lance avec un bel écran Bleu qui cache tout ^^ j'entend le son et c'est tout ^^

il te l'explique comment passer du SD au HD mais visiblement le HD provoque des clignotements d'images, d'ou la necessité de repasser en SD : "* Switching to SD mode is "Loader setting 1" tab "TYPE X high resolution mode".

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

yes, I can launch it but only in SD mode, According to your screen you make it works in HD mode, what is your setup dude ? because if I use Game Loader All RH with HD it makes some flickers on screen... Hope Game Loader All RH will find a way to launch it in HD mode without any bugs :)

one last thing, it seems this version is a censored version with no blood and no violence move :s

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

ca se lance avec un bel écran Bleu qui cache tout ^^ j'entend le son et c'est tout ^^

il te l'explique comment passer du SD au HD mais visiblement le HD provoque des clignotements d'images, d'ou la necessité de repasser en SD : "* Switching to SD mode is "Loader setting 1" tab "TYPE X high resolution mode".

J'ai vu mais je suis pas habitué de son frontrend donc du coup j'ai pas vu ou était ce menu en fait (c'est quand même le bordel son truc, ca me rappel les frontend d'aldo pour emu psx pour ceux qui était né), on y reviendra.

Pour l'histoire j'ai juste testé à l'arrache sans carte graphique dédié, juste avec la intel graphics intégré au cpu, et ca passe, ca m'a étonné mais bon c'est même super rapide, tu me diras samsho pompe pas des masses mais bon.

• Team

J'ai vu mais je suis pas habitué de son frontrend donc du coup j'ai pas vu ou était ce menu en fait (c'est quand même le bordel son truc, ca me rappel les frontend d'aldo pour emu psx pour ceux qui était né), on y reviendra.

Pour l'histoire j'ai juste testé à l'arrache sans carte graphique dédié, juste avec la intel graphics intégré au cpu, et ca passe, ca m'a étonné mais bon c'est même super rapide, tu me diras samsho pompe pas des masses mais bon.

ca passe en SD mais pas en HD sinon tu as des clignotements d'image avec une carte graphique sur port PCI express, ya un type en haut il arrive a le faire tourner en HD visiblement sans ce bug, reste à voir si le All RH arrivera à outrepasser ce bug pour jouer en HD, autre chose visiblement pas top, il semble que cela soit une version censurée du jeu, pas de sang pas de découpage de membre rien... j'ai été voir dans le TEST MODE et ya rien non plus

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

ca passe en SD mais pas en HD sinon tu as des clignotements d'image avec une carte graphique sur port PCI express, ya un type en haut il arrive a le faire tourner en HD visiblement sans ce bug, reste à voir si le All RH arrivera à outrepasser ce bug pour jouer en HD, autre chose visiblement pas top, il semble que cela soit une version censurée du jeu, pas de sang pas de découpage de membre rien... j'ai été voir dans le TEST MODE et ya rien non plus

Ouai j'avais rien vu non plus c'est con. Sinon meme si ya un bug dans le PRINCIPE c'est quoi le menu pour passer a la volé du sd en hd ?

I was able to run though this with graphic errors, Charlotte without arms and legs for example

Modifié par punkdark2000