Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

J'ai pas réussi a faire marché ma manette avec Game Loader All RH perso.

Voici un repack avec les fichiers minimum pour faire fonctionner un jeux Nesica:

https://1fichier.com/?41vl4b53kx

Disons que vous downloadez un jeux genre BlazBlue Central Fiction, vous n'avez qu'a dé-zipper le contenue dans votre répertoire.

Lancer le jeux avec game.exe en mode administrateur.

J'ai pré-configurer les contrÎles pour qu'ils fonctionnent avec une manette Xbox360 ou Ps4.

Pour modifier les contrÎles utilisé Jconfig.exe ou ttx_config2.0.exe

J'ai re-simplifié la procédure :)

Vd3DGFP5.jpg

Modifié par kevenz

mon pack tout en un qui réunit tout pour faire fonctionner un dump NESICA avec idMaxX 1.2 + GameLoader ALL RH 332 +  Pack scanline du développeur + Pack Clé de décryptage ---> https://mega.nz/#!vYpBVZpL!0p8g4lOc5kB6ITxVS_dWqiuOipYk19WmKZmG2doj5cs

tu as juste besoin de le décompresser dans la racine du jeu

Merci au top, je commence à ÃÂȘtre perdu avec tout ça.

J'ai souvent des reboot de ma machine pour le moment. Ce qui me gÚne avec tous ces fichiers c'est de pas trop savoir à quoi ça sert

• Team

Merci au top, je commence à ÃÂȘtre perdu avec tout ça.

J'ai souvent des reboot de ma machine pour le moment. Ce qui me gÚne avec tous ces fichiers c'est de pas trop savoir à quoi ça sert

tu viens de me donner une idée jñ€ℱinclurai a quoi sert les fichiers principaux dans mon guide en README.

C'est possible qu'il y est une facon plus simple je te l'accord mais j'ai passé tellement de temps a vouloir faire marché ma manette de ps4 sur les jeux que maintenant que ca fonctionne je voulais le partager :)

J'ai pas réussi a faire marché ma manette avec Game Loader All RH perso.

dommage j'ai pas de manette PS4 je peux pas t'aider...

• Team

ahh moi ça me prend une manette pour jouer a des jeux, surtout des jeux d'arcade.... jouer avec un clavier c'est trop pénible :)

je ne suis pas habitué non plus au Arcade Stick que plusieurs fans d'arcade adore.

ca peut m'arriver aussi à la manette mais j'ai un stick arcade SANWA d'excellente facture donc je n'ai pas le droit de ne pas l'utiliser :)

• Team

What's the deal with those spooky "IT'S A VIRUS! DON'T DOWNLOAD!" links?

it is cristal clear no ? Virus inside which destroys your PC and Erase all human on the planet :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

But seriously, I can't understand why would you discourage people from downloading them. To the point of including the .txt file with warnings into the archive.

I don't know, It's probably to lure taito and / or to prevent the mediafire account from being deleted if too much download takes place.

Or maybe the author was tired of saying that his archive had only false positive and no real virus... (???)

Modifié par 7zxkv

Hello to all and thank you for your hard work in cracking these Nesicaxlive games. Ive been able to get some going but Im a little lost in one step. Hopefully someone can guide me through it. Its this step. 

Open a command line in admin

Install.bat, answer Y, check in the windows services that it is well launched

Edit host file (cf .txt nexyservice)

127.0.0.1 data.nesys.jp

I have no idea what im supposed to do here. When I extract NesysService.rar into a game folder I get 5 files , Install.bat, NesysService.exe, NesysService_x64.exe, Readme.txt, Uninstall.bat. by the way I cant read that Readme.txt file its all a bunch of numbers and weird characters.

now im supposed to right click on install.bat and open a command line and type Y, ok I did that

next, is where I get lost with "edit host file (cf.text nexyservice )" where exactly do I find this file? 

If someone can share a snap shot of a working game folder maybe I can guide myself through it. 

any help would be appreciated 

thank you

Modifié par joe2281

Installing nesys service is no longer required to play nesica games.

The guide on the first page is a little outdated.

Modifing the host file is no longer required too.

You need to download a file called jconfig.exe and put in your nesica game folder to configure it and also crack it.

• Team

rh 233.1

· For Windows XP users, replace "cv_config.exe", "ttx_config2.0.exe", "xb_config.exe" and "TypexHook.dll" included in Loader with the file that was built from VS2015 build to VS2010.
* When using, please press "Other 3" tab "Make various files the latest version" button in each game folder.

· The function to read "C: \ RFID \ RFIDGod.dll" for Windows XP users who can not use the latest iDmacX has been restored.
* When using, please enable "Load C: \ RFID \ RFIDGod.dll" tab of "Loader setting 1".
* We do not check the operation in Windows XP environment, so it is unknown whether it works properly.
* It will be repeated many times, but "RFIDGod_inject.exe" is not necessary.
* We never needed "RFIDGod_inject.exe" with this Loader.

· Changed NesysService.exe to be forcibly started even in Nesica's Capcom fighting system.
- Some bugs in registry value for 32bit OS for NesysService.exe are fixed.
- Fixed a bug that failed window processing at Loader startup in some games.
· In games that crash at startup, there are things you can do if you disable JConfig.exe "Settings" "Create the sv folder in the current directory" (Capcom fighting system etc).
· Please update Language.ini.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.
Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

Hey, regarding Central Fiction, are we limited to 4 colours/characters or is there anyway to unlock more?

there are more different colors with central Fiction 1.30.00 but not released yet :)

Config.ini in Vampire Savior, Third Strike and SFAlpha 3 contains the options below

[GRAPHICS]
HDR=NONE
AntiAlias=NONE
AltAntiAlias=NONE
DeferredLightingLight=APPROXIMATE_SPECULAR
DeferredLightingHDR=INTEGER_LOG
SLI=OFF
Stereo=ON
TextureDetail=HIGHEST
TextureMipLimite=2
EffectVolume=HIGH

What options does AntiAlias accept? Is there any difference if I increase it? Eg smoother graphics.

Also HDR and SLI option?

• Team

Config.ini in Vampire Savior, Third Strike and SFAlpha 3 contains the options below

[GRAPHICS]

HDR=NONE

AntiAlias=NONE

AltAntiAlias=NONE

DeferredLightingLight=APPROXIMATE_SPECULAR

DeferredLightingHDR=INTEGER_LOG

SLI=OFF

Stereo=ON

TextureDetail=HIGHEST

TextureMipLimite=2

EffectVolume=HIGH

What options does AntiAlias accept? Is there any difference if I increase it? Eg smoother graphics.

Also HDR and SLI option?

no big difference dude, it is useless,and GameLoader All RH is not compatible with NESICA CAPCOM GAMES, if you want a difference use ReShade :

original                         with ReShade

mini_642932game2017012019512288.jpg mini_756438game2017012019512641.jpg

mini_661874game2017012019515103.jpg mini_647300game2017012019515176.jpg

Modifié par WildWolf

So, I try to play BlazBlue Central Fiction. I've downloaded various versions of this emulator, and tried launching it with different programs, but it still doesn't work.

When I launch the game, it shows me only a black screen with an offline icon and Japanese text saying something like Nesica is now offline, so I can't play.

Mashing buttons doesn't help. The "Exit" button works, though.

What should I do?

• Team

So, I try to play BlazBlue Central Fiction. I've downloaded various versions of this emulator, and tried launching it with different programs, but it still doesn't work.

When I launch the game, it shows me only a black screen with an offline icon and Japanese text saying something like Nesica is now offline, so I can't play.

Mashing buttons doesn't help. The "Exit" button works, though.

What should I do?

This is not an emulator, it is exactly the same raw game as the arcade version.

STEPS to Follow :

1.Decompress your game

2.Download this : https://mega.nz/#!6IJ3waiQ!JepyHHoUgHGXWF016htdZ-iXhQUys-inxKoiqdrP2-Y

3.Extract to The root of the game

4.Extract "GAME KEYS.zip" to the root of the game

5.Set up your Jconfig and Bind your Keys and Disable Direct3d 9 Wrapper and DirectSound wrapper, then Save

6.Launch "RFIDGod_inject.exe" Admin mode

End

Modifié par WildWolf

STEPS to Follow :

I did what you said, and the game actually launched properly, but it crashes right after the versus sequence, before I enter a battle.

When I launch the game, it shows an error saying "Init failed". When the game crashes, it shows two errors: "Decrypt failed" and then "File read error".

Is there any way to fix it?

• Team

I did what you said, and the game actually launched properly, but it crashes right after the versus sequence, before I enter a battle.

When I launch the game, it shows an error saying "Init failed". When the game crashes, it shows two errors: "Decrypt failed" and then "File read error".

Is there any way to fix it?

yes it appears it is just a decrypt key problem, easy to resolve, here the fix of my following Steps :

1.Decompress your game

2.Download this : https://mega.nz/#!6IJ3waiQ!JepyHHoUgHGXWF016htdZ-iXhQUys-inxKoiqdrP2-Y

3.Extract to The root of the game

4.Extract  inside "GAME KEYS.zip" the file "302510.key" to the root of the game, only this key file !  (fix)

5.Set up your Jconfig and Bind your Keys and Disable Direct3d 9 Wrapper and DirectSound wrapper, then Save

6.Launch "RFIDGod_inject.exe" Admin mode

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

It still crashes and shows these errors.

it should work with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 lol, seem to be unlucky dude or you are not following the steps...

edit : I tested with 2nd method it is not working, keep on to test with the 1st Method with all Keys inside because it does work

Modifié par WildWolf

Bonjour à tous,

Y'a t'il une possibilité de virer le bandeaux rouge dans les jeux genre les BlazBlues?

Edit : @crimera 

https://mega.nz/#!xd9zXTbR!kzoP7_u9FeH7lAPEdyFh1KXs_YJVnhn-UQgUNbvavNU

- extract to game folder

- config input with jconfig.exe

- launch Game Loader All Rh.exe (no need key)

Modifié par xyr

• Team

Bonjour à tous,

Y'a t'il une possibilité de virer le bandeaux rouge dans les jeux genre les BlazBlues?

Edit : @crimera 

- extract to game folder

- config input with jconfig.exe

- launch Game Loader All Rh.exe (no need key)

le type a du mal deja avec Rfidgod_inject alors avec le Game Loader lol et pour BB tu en as besoin d'une clé comme Persona 4 je suppose que c'est un bug qui vient du Jconfig, car sans clé ca ne marche pas chez moi

Modifié par WildWolf

le type a du mal deja avec Rfidgod_inject alors avec le Game Loader lol et pour BB tu en as besoin d'une clé comme Persona 4 je suppose que c'est un bug qui vient du Jconfig, car sans clé ca ne marche pas chez moi

Moi j'ai rajouter ça ... dans le répertoire du jeux ... ça tourne à l'aise

que ça 

persona ( les deux ) aussi ... j'enverai l'archive demain (des jeux complets)

je passe pas par Rfidgod_inject je l'ai mÃÂȘme pas mis dans les répertoires:

j'ai pour les bb et les persona 

que l'archive que j'ai mis plus haut et encore monitor_input.bin et monitor_misc.bin se crée avec jconfig.exe donc mÃÂȘme pas besoin à l'extraction

ps: je config les graphismes avec Game Loader Config et c'est tout puis je passe par le fichier jconfig.exe pour config pad et virer les directs machins (Direct3d 9 Wrapper et DirectSound wrapper) puis lance avec Game Loader All Rh.... peut ÃÂȘtre passe tu via le loader pour jconfig

ex : pour Blazblue Chronophantasma (les fichiers présents dans le répertoire du jeux)

https://mega.nz/#!wc0C0YCY!HRh4jEbViRaCC66kqwCFyEKy8s7HyGCH39jZE4-ZQZA

https://mega.nz/#!VZsRjJTR!bQcZMwcXDddiLXjRBH4_jEZzJFJp6vnennk7KY8DYo8

https://mega.nz/#!4EFWDDjS!wc0KNhBEFktSrmdcRmIaAoYLkeGjjUo4Ro8hIpBf73U

https://mega.nz/#!4UcFWZAJ!pP1qcD3WYl-Fn3lRWNdg5emocMPWfFhjB1fDsePcJDU

pas de clé chez moi

Modifié par xyr

• Team

Moi j'ai rajouter ça ... dans le répertoire du jeux ... ça tourne à l'aise

que ça 

persona ( les deux ) aussi ... j'enverai l'archive demain (des jeux complets)

je passe pas par Rfidgod_inject je l'ai mÃÂȘme pas mis dans les répertoires:

j'ai pour les bb et les persona 

que l'archive que j'ai mis plus haut et encore monitor_input.bin et monitor_misc.bin se crée avec jconfig.exe donc mÃÂȘme pas besoin à l'extraction

ps: je config les graphismes avec Game Loader Config et c'est tout puis je passe par le fichier jconfig.exe pour config pad et virer les directs machins (Direct3d 9 Wrapper et DirectSound wrapper) puis lance avec Game Loader All Rh.... peut ÃÂȘtre passe tu via le loader pour jconfig

ex : pour Blazblue Chronophantasma (les fichiers présents dans le répertoire du jeux)

https://mega.nz/#!wc0C0YCY!HRh4jEbViRaCC66kqwCFyEKy8s7HyGCH39jZE4-ZQZA

ca marche pas pour moi xD

there are more different colors with central Fiction 1.30.00 but not released yet :)

Colors have nothing to do with the game version they are unlocked via network

Example: you sign into your nesica net account and set your character to blue when you swipe your card it loads 

• Team

Colors have nothing to do with the game version they are unlocked via network

Example: you sign into your nesica net account and set your character to blue when you swipe your card it loads 

I know this, but it seems you havent this dump yet :) some people already had  it and there are more colors with 1.30.00 :) than 1.20.00 believe me :)

Modifié par WildWolf

ca marche pas pour moi xD

de toute façon c'est capricieux l'truc suffit que t'es des trucs que j'ai pas et vice versa

rumble fish 2 pas moyen... pour le reste ça va ... t'as besoin des keys wildwolf?

la je fais des archives sans config ... d'ou le répertoire mise à jour sur mes images pour pouvoir les balancer plus tard pour tous (all incluse) ... peut ÃÂȘtre le loader 6 que tu choisit... moi c'est 0 config quand je montre les images sauf jconfig en gros le lance Game Loader Config save direct et sort du truc parce qu'a chacun sa config ... peut ÃÂȘtre tu choisit une config qu'il aime pas

ex kof XIII Climax (c'est pas un jeux nesica je sais ... moi si je mets via Game Loader config.exe  Anisotropic x16 bah j'ai plus la gueule des persos pourtant marche trÚs bien sans, avec FXAA niquel)

Modifié par xyr

• Team

de toute façon c'est capricieux l'truc suffit que t'es des trucs que j'ai pas et vice versa

rumble fish 2 pas moyen... pour le reste ça va ... t'as besoin des keys wildwolf

oui ca depend de plein de trucs c'est vraiment relou, ya des fois tu comprend pas ^^

pour rumble Fish 2 j'ai réussi à a contourner le soucis avec des fichiers Idmac antérieur au 1.2 sinon ca ne fonctionne pas avec les 1.2, pour les clés non pas la peine j'ai tout ce qui faut ^^

Modifié par WildWolf

oui ca depend de plein de trucs c'est vraiment relou, ya des fois tu comprend pas ^^

pour rumble Fish 2 j'ai réussi à a contourner le soucis avec des fichiers Idmac antérieur au 1.2 sinon ca ne fonctionne pas avec les 1.2, pour les clés non pas la peine j'ai tout ce qui faut ^^

j'utilise ton pack ... seulement les fichiers nécessaire pour chaque jeux .... donc le fichier que j'ai mis plus haut c'est ton pack sans les fichiers pas nécessaires (enfin pour moi) pour pas mal de jeux... moi 0 keys tous fonctionne sans... mes images plus haut c'est sans key ... et ça tourne (d'ailleurs les keys j'en ai pas besoin ) peut ÃÂȘtre avec Rfidgod_inject (j'utilise pas)

Modifié par xyr

no big difference dude, it is useless,and GameLoader All RH is not compatible with NESICA CAPCOM GAMES, if you want a difference use ReShade :

original                         with ReShade

mini_642932game2017012019512288.jpg mini_756438game2017012019512641.jpg

mini_661874game2017012019515103.jpg mini_647300game2017012019515176.jpg

how do you load the game with the side art? i just got black bars

edit: found the solution on "Game Loader All RH 231.5 tutorial" but the link was removed

Modifié par TIAGOKA

• Team

how do you load the game with the side art? i just got black bars

edit: found the solution on "Game Loader All RH 231.5 tutorial" but the link was removed

no you have to execute HD.reg to have Bezels

https://mega.nz/#!bUZWSTzR!ewoZdCkdj-kCqd5fPScJ7EPNhmpwXDTbhgqncY8bpi0

Modifié par WildWolf