Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

well i managed to run Yatagarasu 

But why the some of the language is messed up ?? 

I have some issues with the stages in black with this game, so I couldn't run it well, do you know how to solve it?? what is your config to run it??. The language issue is because you haven't japanase language pack in the O.S (I read it in some forums). Try to  install it or you can use the files of the steam version (replace it, but I don't know if work fine in this mode).

you mean install japanese language in my windows OS ??

well let me get back home and check what settings do i have

Yes, I could see that yatagarasu use japanase language and you know what happen when O.S doesn't have the language files. The other solution that I saw was replace some files of the steam version for play in english.....but for now, I can't prove it these solutions for the reason that I say in the other post (I have graphical issues and the stages appear in black).

Sorry forgot about the issue you have 

Well i am not sure how i could tell you the settings cuz i actually forgot: p 

But yatagarasu Folder

Thanks for the info, I can observe that you use W 7 and the gameloader all rh in this case....any config in special for the loader?? But I think that the issue is related to compatibility with O.S (I use W 10).

Hi could someone post loader pictures like AYOoOoOB12 has of working settings for Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo[400801] that would be super helpful

Here You Go Just Extract into the Root :)

Settings.zip

Hi could someone post loader pictures like AYOoOoOB12 has of working settings for Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo[400801] that would be super helpful

Hi, I haven't Goketsuji Ichizoku config because it's a problematic game for work in nesica version (Analog pad issues with X360 controller and other graphical issues). For these reasons I prefer play the Type X2 Version. But in any case, you need the config for nesica, I say it:

-Window size tab: Select setting 0

-Loader mode Tab: Select loader mode 6

-Loader Setting 2 tab: Anisotropic Filtering section: only select old (doesn't activate filter) - internal resolution change: enable it and set 2150x1200 in mode 1 (this is for solve a graphical issue)

Save and it's all. The pad issue is not solve yet and only happens with x360 pad, if you have other pad possible works correctly.

Modifié par RIKARIO

Thankyou for taking the time to post those guys, I really appreciate it. That game is the only one im having problems loading and I hate giving up. I have the TTX version working fine but there is something very irritating about letting something beat you LOL

000001.jpg

Type X2 Version Plays nicer with 360 pad :)000017.jpg

Modifié par Manson976

En 25/8/2017 a las 18:51, AYOoOoOB12 dijo:

RIKARIO:-

did yatagarasu work for you ?

Yatagarasu boots for me, but the graphical issue is persistent in every mode (including your settings). But I know that this problem is the same for certain people....compatibility issue I think :what:

Modifié par RIKARIO

what graphic card you use RIKARIO ??

GTX 970 4GB......I don't think that the vcard can be the problem, I tried in a laptop with GTX960m too, and the results are the same.....all nesica and TTX2 games works correctly, the only game that I have issues is yatagarasu for nesica :gene: ......In one video of gameloader all rh author, He gets to work the game in W10 even :what:  ......it's strange, but I know that I'm not the only with this issue.

Yatagarasu boots for me, but the graphical issue is persistent in every mode (including your settings). But I know that this problem is the same for certain people....compatibility issue I think :what:

Hi mate I can get Yatagarasu to run with no graphics problems but cannot get it to run full screen no matter what on my 1920 1080 monitor. It always displays very small maybe a 1/4 of the screen size. Again I cannot get Goketsuji Ichizoku to run at all :-(

En 26/8/2017 a las 22:50, AYOoOoOB12 dijo:

Can you show me the files you have inside the game ?

I have the orginal dump of the game, the nesys, key files and iDmacDrv32.dll are not necessary  because the gameloader all rh integrate them and install the correct version in any case. I tried in every mode with or without these files (Visual c++ update in o.s too). The cap of my files is at the end of my post .

En 27/8/2017 a las 15:55, fire10 dijo:

Hi mate I can get Yatagarasu to run with no graphics problems but cannot get it to run full screen no matter what on my 1920 1080 monitor. It always displays very small maybe a 1/4 of the screen size. Again I cannot get Goketsuji Ichizoku to run at all :-(

The same case here, but in my case includes the graphical issue, the only game that happen this, it's so strange :rolleyes: ..............Respect to goketsuji, you must to try with a clean backup of the original dump and try to config again.......other solution can be download a preconfigured dump, uploaded by the user xyr (credist for him): https://mega.nz/#!w7BnSSba!DvH7Pnn7scM7z2p1V7mLAfcIifN1aRvPwU4JEP5yQaY

What are your pc specs?? can be related to vcard, or can be some vc++ update needed?? any way, this is my personal config,these are the only things that i moved for goketsuji (the last cap is my yatagarasu game files in response for AYOoOoOB12)

post-5208-0-44619500-1503876584_thumb.jpg

Modifié par RIKARIO

mine is 

GTX 750Ti 

16GB RAM 

intel i7 4770K

maybe the game isnt compatible with DirectX 12 ?? thats my assumption 

I think that is some related with o.s. Anyway, thanks for your help :very-good: ....I will try these days other possibilities or play only the steam version  :P 

Thanks guys my system specs for my arcade games is low but it may help to work out what our problems are.

Mine is gtx 260

intel core duo

4 gb Ram

Optiplex motherboard

As you can see very low specs but runs everthing perfectly including streetfighter IV etc

There are only 2 games I have trouble with and thats goketsuji cant run at all goes full white screen then black then back to loader, Yatagarasu boots perfect no grafics or sound issues but is displayed a quarter of the size of my 1920 1080 screen no matter what I do. The other is Dolphin Triforce Fzero causes all kinds of grafics problems but im almost certain this is my under spec card although it runs mario kart gp 1 and 2 perfectly on triforce

Thanks guys my system specs for my arcade games is low but it may help to work out what our problems are.

Mine is gtx 260

intel core duo

4 gb Ram

Optiplex motherboard

As you can see very low specs but runs everthing perfectly including streetfighter IV etc

There are only 2 games I have trouble with and thats goketsuji cant run at all goes full white screen then black then back to loader, Yatagarasu boots perfect no grafics or sound issues but is displayed a quarter of the size of my 1920 1080 screen no matter what I do. The other is Dolphin Triforce Fzero causes all kinds of grafics problems but im almost certain this is my under spec card although it runs mario kart gp 1 and 2 perfectly on triforce

rig.png

WOW!! FIRE 10

How do you get dolphin to even run on that lmao :P

also i see you have some files mussing than mine

maybe i can provide you with them and try ??

or what i will do too is to try the game on a Win 10 laptop

I have the same files of your game, but in any case, gameloader all rh integrates the keys and the other files that you don't see. I tried with the files too and I had the same results.....and if it's possible to test the game in W10 it will interesting

272 version.

How to fix this?

08LpIHx.png

To the creator of this emulator, can you stop trolling or i just wanna do this to you!

hqdefault.jpg

The author is angry for jokes about his "engrish" :ptdr: ...but it's not his fault, he mades great things with this loader and share with everyone, the last thing that he waits is trolling :rolleyes: ...........anyway, to solve this you must:

-Have Game Loader All RH in his 270 version (This one has not the warning). Then, charge Game Loader Config.exe in any game and config as always. Save and finish.

-Now, put the 272 version in any game and open to get the same warning window and close it.

- Search TTX.ini located According the O.S:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

Windows XP, "C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER NAME \ Application Data \ Game Loader All RHTTX.ini"

-Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify this:

[ignore]

Warning = Agree

After that, don't forget install Game Loader Installer.exe in each game to get necessary files.

I have the same files of your game, but in any case, gameloader all rh integrates the keys and the other files that you don't see. I tried with the files too and I had the same results.....and if it's possible to test the game in W10 it will interesting

The author is angry for jokes about his "engrish" :ptdr: ...but it's not his fault, he mades great things with this loader and share with everyone, the last thing that he waits is trolling :rolleyes: ...........anyway, to solve this you must:

-Have Game Loader All RH in his 270 version (This one has not the warning). Then, charge Game Loader Config.exe in any game and config as always. Save and finish.

-Now, put the 272 version in any game and open to get the same warning window and close it.

- Search TTX.ini located According the O.S:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

Windows XP, "C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER NAME \ Application Data \ Game Loader All RHTTX.ini"

-Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify this:

[ignore]

Warning = Agree

After that, don't forget install Game Loader Installer.exe in each game to get necessary files.

Thanks Doctor. :ptdr:

I didn´t have that code but i will save it for the future. :very-good:

@fire 10

Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo :

https://mega.nz/#!lPw0mYqI!jmXAqwr1HOoi3WGOHkSGkRnOGvpdnF3bsyqnTMom5rQ

By any chance do you have Yatagarasu XYR?

Many thanks..