Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

The error you got in GL is a very generic one, it could be anything, a setting in GL or incompatibility with Windows 7, or even your hardware.

GL is a bit complex to setup, with all the settings it got, but runs games other loaders do not, so ..... choices.

But that said, the other loaders are easier to setup.

Don't use the files from the YT video, but from the link I gave you, those are "clean" dumps.

Edit: they are not !!

Some of those VM dumps contain a bunch of crap from other people whom tried to get the game working in their own way and failed.

So it could be those dumps do not work, ever.

I DM'd you, check your inbox, enjoy !

Follow the settings as given here

Just the basic settings to get the game working, the side art and such can be done later if needed.

Modifié par petje

2 hours ago, Shahram said:

thanks for your information. I have read about them somehow. I did all it needs to be run.

Try different video loader modes...

Here is some info i collected when testing.. Might be differnt for you though. 

Gouketsuji Ichizoku - Senzo Kuyou for NESiCAxLive v1.0.1 - Working
Loader: Tekno Parrot - N, GLARH - Y, Jconfig - N
GLARH settings
Working Loader Mode: 0, 6, dg
Notes: TeknoParrot will load game but gives black sreen after intro video

10 minutes ago, NightKitty said:

GLARH settings

For me 6 works and I use TTXConfig2.0.exe for input emulation, otherwise JVS 0303 error with JConfig.

This is the Nesica version, with a bunch of crap placed into the CRAP folder, the dump on VM's site, I cleaned it up.  

https://ibb.co/4jmRv1Y

The "normal" version for TTX2 afaik.
https://ibb.co/F5DC6S6

Modifié par petje

4 hours ago, petje said:

For me 6 works and I use TTXConfig2.0.exe for input emulation, otherwise JVS 0303 error with JConfig.

This is the Nesica version, with a bunch of crap placed into the CRAP folder, the dump on VM's site, I cleaned it up.  

https://ibb.co/4jmRv1Y

The "normal" version for TTX2 afaik.
https://ibb.co/F5DC6S6

What crap is in the crap folder?

1 hour ago, NightKitty said:

What crap is in the crap folder?

All kinds of other files, for F knows what, all unneeded to run the game.

I already deleted it, so if you really want to know, download it from VM's site. 

7 hours ago, Shahram said:

I have some questions:

How can we say objectively it is nesicaxlive verison or ttx/x2 version? and is there any reported graphical differences in them? nesicaxlive version released in 2012, 3 years after the ttx/x2 version so ther is maybe some?

Here is my properties for a clean data folder for both TTX, and Nesica version. TTX is on the left, Nesica is on the right. 

image.png.fa40ef04929c76edcc5a512f353d041f.png

I dont see anything that overtly shows a difference. I have a debug.ini file for the TTX version in the root folder

The exe's are slightly different...

image.png.aa025e58f4c64006bc134ddb3cb800ce.png

Modifié par NightKitty

• 3 mois après...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:49 AM, Layer said:

I guess you can open a NxL2 Windows session and use Bitlocker recovery.

User : typexiot

Domain : DESKTOP-QOCI3PH

Password : Passiot2017

Btw, you can use Nesicabrute tool posted on Facebook to extract all the vdimg_ec.img not locked by Bitlocker : https://mega.nz/folder/nIQBTYzL#yEmJ5nVFVkjfT7_ZMdiCfQ

The link is down, any chance you could repost the Nesicabrute tool please? Many thanks in advance.  🙂

• 2 mois après...

Hey!!!!!!! 🙄 I'm back after a long time. I see that you can now play some NSXLive titles on LAN under teknoparrot! How is that? 🤨🤔😯 how does the nesic card emulation work? I want to play the titles with the online option of Nesica lol. You know? How do I have to do?

postscript: I have been able to play the blazblue croos tag batle (APM3) on the local network, using the same configuration that is used for the local network of tekken 7fr2 namco es3x. IP 192.168.138.254 GATEWAY: 192.168.138.1 and change the option in the croos tag batle test menu from 1p to 2p. but I want to play the nesicaxlive ones

il y a 54 minutes, arkadito3030 a dit :

Hey!!!!!!! 🙄 I'm back after a long time. I see that you can now play some NSXLive titles on LAN under teknoparrot! How is that? 🤨🤔😯 how does the nesic card emulation work? I want to play the titles with the online option of Nesica lol. You know? How do I have to do?

postscript: I have been able to play the blazblue croos tag batle (APM3) on the local network, using the same configuration that is used for the local network of tekken 7fr2 namco es3x. IP 192.168.138.254 GATEWAY: 192.168.138.1 and change the option in the croos tag batle test menu from 1p to 2p. but I want to play the nesicaxlive ones

my room lol 😁 . All that's left is to connect it to the network. I hope to find answers here. 😊

Modifié par arkadito3030

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:23 PM, EmuAl said:

i guess not lol :P well thanks everyone for the help with this but i give up with this one :gene:

For anyone that has tried thousands of times to get the intro video and KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A a.k.a MIRA going, Don't give it up.

Even though I have 3060ti, after I changed VIDEO_CARD to AMD, I have the intro. However, the sad story is that I am still not able to continue the game after counting down. 

image.png.71fe6d19fbe183899402ac13e7495600.png

Modifié par stanleyyeh0205

30 minutes ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

For anyone that has tried thousands of times to get the intro video and KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A a.k.a MIRA going, Don't give it up.

Even though I have 3060ti, after I changed VIDEO_CARD to AMD, I have the intro lol. 

Have you tried it with tp as well?

for me black screen on intro 

using nvidia gpu and tp 1218

Modifié par Galaya

8 minutes ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

GLRA or TP wouldn't even boot, just black screen after SNK.

Thanks 

still searching a solution for tp 

without success so far

btw

if you press coin it’ll take you to title screen and gameplay is fine 

just no intro video 

Modifié par Galaya

4 minutes ago, Galaya said:

Thanks 

still searching a solution for tp 

without success so far

btw

if you press coin it’ll take you to title screen and gameplay is fine 

just no intro video 

I have another KOF MIRA that can be launched by TK without intro and still crashes after counting down. 

Not so strange, I have 2 different PC that can run it with intro, one is a laptop other is desktop, both win 10 no patches , desktop has 1050ti and laptop has some built in Nvidia one 

Modifié par joe555

2 hours ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

So weird that KOF MIRA intro video is totally fine on my humble laptop with INTEL 520 graphics card without any patch. 

With tp using win10 os and a clean dump?

13 hours ago, Galaya said:

With tp using win10 os and a clean dump?

No. Just Gameloader All RH. See my screenshot. 

Besides, even though I posted that I was able to see the intro, it was just random in-game fighting scene, not the real intro. So weird.

I am sorry if my previous posts on KOF MIRA confuses anyone. 

image.png

16 minutes ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

No. Just Gameloader All RH. See my screenshot. 

Besides, even though I posted that I was able to see the intro, it was just random in-game fighting scene, not the real intro. So weird.

I am sorry if my previous posts on KOF MIRA confuses anyone. 

The intro video file of kof mira is kof_op.sfd 

maybe there's a way to encode it

to work with tp and win 10 os

using a clean dump

sadly still haven't found any

Modifié par Galaya

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:25 AM, gStAvEn said:

Thanks Joe that would be awesome. Looking forward to hear from you ❤️

edit: All worked great and it works both for Raiden III and Raiden IV NesicaX version, full speed a head now 😄😄 
Thanks again Joe!!

could you post the settings?

• 4 mois après...

For KOF MIRA, as some user said, for those who use nvidia card like me, changing the video card type to AMD in the .ini allows me to skip the intro and star the game and everything works fine.

• 1 mois après...

Going through my TTX section.. the NesicaLive game Exception seems to be broken. It launches with Jconfig/Nesica Unlocker but I get an error shortly after game start (game music still going but this error window pops up)

This game is very cool and I do not see any other versions (not that I know of), also TeknoParrot does not support this. It is worth preserving this one.

2024083110520657.png

6 hours ago, drewjbs said:

Going through my TTX section.. the NesicaLive game Exception seems to be broken. It launches with Jconfig/Nesica Unlocker but I get an error shortly after game start (game music still going but this error window pops up)

This game is very cool and I do not see any other versions (not that I know of), also TeknoParrot does not support this. It is worth preserving this one.

2024083110520657.png

Are you using W10 or 11 - Nvidea, AMD or Intel Gpu? I'm using W10 22H2 and on an Intel laptop and it's running fine for me with Nesica Unlocker. No errors like the above. Also using iDmacXv2.0_2023_01_16

Modifié par buck116

No need to have modded, works perfectly , also continue to lie, you do use mods, I see you all the time ask about English translations and 4k patches, you also prob tried the win 10 patch for this, keep lying , you care a great deal, and the intro is great , love being able to watch it, funny also that you use fixes I post , I see your still giving yourself likes, LOL pathetic

Modifié par joe555