Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

On 8/20/2021 at 6:57 PM, Enkak said:

For Dragon Dance I use Jconfig and you need to delete the sv folder (you can do it with a script/bat too) after exit from the game. For TP you might need to do the same on similar folder where that launcher saves the game files. With that the game launches good all the time, else it stops working after the first launch.

Since on exit the game gives you codes for the levels (004, 006...) you don't lose anything important anyway deleting that folder.

I use hyperspin so I think might be a problem to going into and delete the particular folder each time. Maybe need Bat or AHK to deal with this . Do you have?

On 23/08/2021 at 11:11 AM, shitoken said:

I use hyperspin so I think might be a problem to going into and delete the particular folder each time. Maybe need Bat or AHK to deal with this . Do you have?

If you use RocketLauncher it's easy with PCLauncher module.

For example, try to create a .bat file inside the game folder with this inside:
@echo off
@RD /S /Q "sv"
exit

Now you need RL and respective module to delete that folder each time on exit using the .bat file for that. Example below of what needs to be inside the .ini file related to that RL module. 

[Dragon Dance]
PostExit=YOUR PATH TO\Dragon Dance\delete sv.bat
PostExitSleep=1000
Application=YOUR PATH TO\Dragon Dance\Game_liong.exe
FadeTitle=ahk_class LIONG_CLASS_NANE

On 8/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, Enkak said:

If you use RocketLauncher it's easy with PCLauncher module.

For example, try to create a .bat file inside the game folder with this inside:
@echo off
@RD /S /Q "sv"
exit

Now you need RL and respective module to delete that folder each time on exit using the .bat file for that. Example below of what needs to be inside the .ini file related to that RL module. 

[Dragon Dance]
PostExit=YOUR PATH TO\Dragon Dance\delete sv.bat
PostExitSleep=1000
Application=YOUR PATH TO\Dragon Dance\Game_liong.exe
FadeTitle=ahk_class LIONG_CLASS_NANE

It means you are using game_liong.exe to launch the game and not ALG? When I click game_liong nothing happens.

I tried starting from fresh just with Jconfig and followed same setting as per https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Dance_for_NESiCAxLive

But Game liong.exe wont start the game at all.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Modifié par shitoken

44 minutes ago, shitoken said:

It means you are using game_liong.exe to launch the game and not ALG? When I click game_liong nothing happens.

I tried starting from fresh just with Jconfig and followed same setting as per https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Dance_for_NESiCAxLive

i set this up yesterday and it works fine with jconfig,

i did have to make an ahk to remove the files in the \sv\5d3154622c73bfe649df8681bb304654_000\ folder without the removal of these files it wont start again after playing.

i do use Game Loader All Rh.exe to start the game 

Il y a 4 heures, shitoken a dit :

You might need a specific Idmacdrv32.dll file or dump
I use jconfig here with that RL method and game works normal

I can try sending you later what I have if it isn't against the rules.

Modifié par 7zxkv

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
20 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

for Trouble Witches AC for Nesica is there anyway to remove the shaders for a clear image?

There’s a patch of reshade on trymado thread I didn’t try it but maybe it’ll resolve it

Invité Bootleg
3 minutes ago, maabus said:

I use jconfig/GLARH for Examu, Nesica, and TTX games, It seems to work better.

There are a lot of these missing from TP.

okay thanks alot ill just wait on examu and ttx , nesica works okay. 

• 4 semaines après...
3 minuti fa, Onkel ha scritto:

I guess 4K ?

Well that won't work out stretching that much

i have 1080 and  4k tv but  both v the game runs  badly and windowed..not fullscreen

Modifié par Rex2573

I'm trying to run Battle Fantasia on TeknoParrot, but the game won't open. Starts loading the CMD window and then closes

EDIT

the game opens if you use the TTX2 version instead of Nesica

Modifié par LongnPlay

• 1 mois après...
On 26/10/2021 at 5:21 PM, Rex2573 said:

i have 1080 and  4k tv but  both v the game runs  badly and windowed..not fullscreen

Not sure what version of the game you have but check if yours have inside a 7z archive named HDExes. Inside you will find game.exe files for different resolutions from 800x600 to 2880x2160.
Game runs good with Jconfig and nesica unlocker. Depending on computer specs and OS, sometimes you need to make the game executable run in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

1 ora fa, Enkak ha scritto:

Not sure what version of the game you have but check if yours have inside a 7z archive named HDExes. Inside you will find game.exe files for different resolutions from 800x600 to 2880x2160.
Game runs good with Jconfig and nesica unlocker. Depending on computer specs and OS, sometimes you need to make the game executable run in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

i tried my friend but it runs in windowed mode if i use it from itsexe..if instesd i ru it from gameloader it runs fullscreen but with a fastidious logo version v0379p in lower side of screen..i m using VIRUSMAN version

Modifié par Rex2573

6 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

i tried my friend but it runs in windowed mode if i use it from itsexe..if instesd i ru it from gameloader it runs fullscreen but with a fastidious logo in lower side of screen..i m using VIRUSMAN version

You have a file in the game folder named "target_config". If you open it with notepad you will notice a line: fullscreen=0. Change to 1. Game will be fullscreen but small window. Exception doesn't like or work at all concerning changing game area window aspect ratio from 4:3 to a different one.

1 ora fa, Enkak ha scritto:

You have a file in the game folder named "target_config". If you open it with notepad you will notice a line: fullscreen=0. Change to 1. Game will be fullscreen but small window. Exception doesn't like or work at all concerning changing game area window aspect ratio from 4:3 to a different one.

i tried every way my friend but it runs with a border and not total full screen but borderd screen ..if possible post please a preconfigured file that allows me to play it in 1920 x 1080 resloution and totally full scrren please  thanks a lot for your help

26 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

i tried every way my friend but it runs with a border and not total full screen but borderd screen ..if possible post please a preconfigured file that allows me to play it in 1920 x 1080 resloution and totally full scrren please  thanks a lot for your help

That's what I'm saying. The game doesn't work good or at all out of 4:3 ratio. If you check youtube videos you will notice that too with all having black borders on the sides.
So for 1080p you can use the 1440x1080 .exe file. If you don't want black borders on the sides you can try using Reshade or RocketLauncher and have bezels on the sides. Here's an example: 

Hopefully this starts the people giving to everyone for Xmas this year! It may not be much but it's what I've got. - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II - 1.11 https://1fichier.com/?ku4d35abq2zmg2sgjyrr

Huge thanks to zExoR, and friends who helped decrypt. This won't be up for too long! so grab it now!

mirror it fast because it will only be up for about an hour

ENJOY!

Modifié par happyhappyjoyjoy

1 hour ago, happyhappyjoyjoy said:

Hopefully this starts the people giving to everyone for Xmas this year! It may not be much but it's what I've got. - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II - 1.11 https://1fichier.com/?ku4d35abq2zmg2sgjyrr

Huge thanks to zExoR, and friends who helped decrypt. This won't be up for too long! so grab it now!

ENJOY!

Thanks 

I’ve tried with tp it shows error new crc 

is it different from the old 1 tp support? the old 1 that works shows on test menu version 1.11

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Il y a 5 heures, happyhappyjoyjoy a dit :

ENJOY!

Grand merci 👍

1 hour ago, sk8t said:

Working OK with Jconfig, there is an error on startup, but it's because the game is offline, press any button that passes this screen.

It boots but there’s init failed error message before the beginning of the fight and the game crushes back 

to desktop also is there a way to remove the offline message?

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.