Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

It's perfectly clear, because i used to build hyperspin machines as well in the past. That's why i "moved" you to make a more complete post to help others out! (and me as well).

Thank you for your time and for the amazing job, much much appreciated. Great piece of work. Kudos man!

Actually what gave me the kick was the image of your avatar, lol... it's damn hilarious but it gets straight to the point... passion!  ...kudos to you bro, that's the spirit!!  :very-good:  

PS

VERY IMPORTANT...  Renaming each game folder with the title reported on the game list it's purely optional, what you have to do it's just set on RocketlauncherUI the new path...

you can name the Rastan folder "pluto77" if you like it, it doesn't matter cause in this case the sensitive file that effects the behavior of AM and RL it's only the game list ".txt", 

the layout elements are linked to the first name on each string of the list and that's why if you change it you have to rename all the other elements... so don't do it!

Modifié par dex77

Idmacx is a fast io emulator while this game uses JVS which is why you need to use ttx_loader to make it work.

SSS was original posted on 8ch but not long before the thread was taken down which is why most people didnt know about it

But there is no way to change the quality image to HD? :(

• Team

Game Loader All RH 237

Update contents of 237· Game Loader Config.exe Added Chaos Code language selection to "Loader setting 1" tab.· Game Loader Config.exe Adds language selection of Samurai Sen to "Loader setting 1" tab (it corresponds only to sv patched game.exe).* Output CONFIG.BIN in Blood On state.· Game Loader Config.exe Added internal resolution change of Skull Girls to "Loader setting 1" tab.* Originally the loader side supports internal resolution change, but the internal resolution is changed by using option command on the game side).* Overwrite the transparent file "nesys_hd.dds" which becomes an obstacle when increasing the resolution.- Game Loader Config.exe We have compiled the setting for NESiCA which was difficult to understand in "Loader setting 1" tab.- Partial setting of Game Loader Config.exe is disregarded (Loader handles it).· Subtle change of GUI color of Game Loader Config.exe.- Partial display mistake correction of Game Loader Config.exe in Windows 10 environment.· Please make Language.ini the default.· Other, fixed defect fixes.
Modifié par WildWolf

Game Loader All RH 237  :cafe:

toujours  pas de menu test  pour kof98um  et  kof02um    :gene:  :ennuyeux:

:Old: un jour peut etre !!!!

Modifié par garmouz

Invité 2912romero

Muchas gracias ya en ingles el juego es otra cosa funcionando perfecto en win 7 64bit 

Disculpa como hiciste funcionar Samurai Spirits Sen - [400202]

Me sale el siguiente error:

La aplicacion no se pudo iniciar correctamente (0x0000142)

• Team

Game Loader All RH 237  :cafe:

toujours  pas de menu test  pour kof98um  et  kof02um    :gene:  :ennuyeux:

:Old: un jour peut etre !!!!

oui un jour tu saura peut être lire un forum, un jour... :Old:

le menu test marche depuis le début mais bon ca demande un peu trop d'effort si tu veux mon avis, ca risque d'être très difficile pour toi, pour ma part ça marche impec regarde :

KOF 98 UM FE :

1485915814-000001.png 1485915814-000002.png

KOF2002UM :

1485915837-000001.png 1485915837-000002.png

il faut juste lire les pages précedentes, c'est un peu le Principe d'un Forum... Bonne Lecture !

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

samsho fix 3

- Game Loader Config.exe "Loader setting 2" tab Responding to internal resolution change in "Internal resolution change".
- Select "Old" for anisotropic filtering and "Mode 1" for internal resolution change.
- Although it seems that there is no problem in the operation with FullHD monitor, it is unknown because it can not check the operation with the resolution of FullHD or higher.
- Maybe a problem such as flicker may occur ... At that time throw away this game.exe in the trash can and finish.
- Even if you change the internal resolution, the image quality will be subtle, so you may not get the results you expected. .
- But this game, frame rate is not stable.

Invité 2912romero

porque Dragon Dance [400902]  me funciona una solo vez si intento jugar de nuevo me sale error, por lo cual devo de reiniciar el equipo para volver a jugar alguna sugerencia??????

parce Dragon Dance [400902] ne fonctionne que moi une fois si je tente de jouer à nouveau, je reçois l'erreur, que je Devo redémarrer l'ordinateur pour jouer à nouveau des suggestions ??????

Because Dragon Dance [400902] works only once if I try to play again I get error, so I must restart the computer to replay some suggestions ??????

post-11495-0-09777300-1485974546_thumb.png

Modifié par 2912romero

porque Dragon Dance [400902]  me funciona una solo vez si intento jugar de nuevo me sale error, por lo cual devo de reiniciar el equipo para volver a jugar alguna sugerencia??????

parce Dragon Dance [400902] ne fonctionne que moi une fois si je tente de jouer à nouveau, je reçois l'erreur, que je Devo redémarrer l'ordinateur pour jouer à nouveau des suggestions ??????

Because Dragon Dance [400902] works only once if I try to play again I get error, so I must restart the computer to replay some suggestions ??????

我ä¸çŸ¥é“為什麼   :jap:

Modifié par garmouz

oui un jour tu saura peut être lire un forum, un jour... :Old:

le menu test marche depuis le début mais bon ca demande un peu trop d'effort si tu veux mon avis, ca risque d'être très difficile pour toi, pour ma part ça marche impec regarde :

KOF 98 UM FE :

1485915814-000001.png 1485915814-000002.png

KOF2002UM :

1485915837-000001.png 1485915837-000002.png

il faut juste lire les pages précedentes, c'est un peu le Principe d'un Forum... Bonne Lecture !

Hi Again, the coin config is not working, I set 2 or more coins and it continues working with only one coin per credit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Team

Hi Again, the coin config is not working, I set 2 or more coins and it continues working with only one coin per credit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

it does work, you have to know KOF98UM and KOF 2002UM in order to save test Menu correctly you have to Disable this :

1486020627-disablethis.png

now you can save without problem : (If you have a D:\ Writable Drive)

1486021196-000001.png

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team

what if you dont have a writable d: drive

create one lol, plug a USB Stick or create partition... use your brain ^^

if your D:\ Drive is a DVD drive or something else you know you can Assign the Driver's letter (go to Computer Management)

Modifié par WildWolf

create one lol, plug a USB Stick or create partition... use your brain ^^

if your D:\ Drive is a DVD drive or something else you know you can Assign the Driver's letter (go to Computer Management)

but you said just by changing that tick box it would work with out issue.

but i just presented you with a solid issue you will face and your response is to use your brain.

Well sir i think it is you who should be using there brain

• Team

but i just presented you with a solid issue you will face and your response is to use your brain.

dude be a nice guy, I do not have time to chat with someone who is looking for problems when there are none

All solutions were given.

End.

Modifié par WildWolf

Hey buddy, don't take it personally but actually he's right, that was a pretty silly question, I don't have a D: drive cause I'm running win10 under bootcamp... Just bought a 8gb usb pen drive and reassigned the letter... That's it, linear as it is...if you are following this thread you should know these guys are doing their best to give all the assistance they can but in the last week it's getting hard due to the amount of new users asking questions without reading, i guess after 20 times you repeat the same things and they still ask for the same exact questions also a monk would be a bit annoyed, he just invited you to elaborate more before posting... There's nothing personal...

• Team

rh 238 (si non disponible = nouvelle version en cours / if file's not available = new version is coming soon, be patient)

Update contents of 238
- Game Loader Config.exe Added the debug menu item for Nesica version Gouketsuji to "Loader setting 1" tab.
* Since "debug.ini" in this game uses double-byte characters, there is a possibility that trouble may occur outside the Japanese environment.

· Changed the language selection to be effective even if "Content \ config \ config.txt" does not exist in Chaos Code language selection.
· Crimzon Clover Fixed a bug that the information window hidden behind the game screen when starting up.

- Game loader setting video of Nesica game was uploaded.
Http://y2u.be/tvtrzs5O9qU
* We are using 236 for Game Loader and 1.2 for iDmacX.
* Focus on the file structure etc. of each game folder in the movie (presence or absence of iDmacDrv32.dll etc).
* You may find a solution for a faulty game.
* If you can not find a solution, press Thumbs - down button and discard this Loader in the trash can and finish.
* If you are only installing DirectX with online installer, please use offline installer as well.
Http://www.mediafire.com/file/lth3858phaaw7xk/Direct_X_Offline_Installer.rar
* For BB and P4 series, it is better to disable the internal resolution of "Loader setting 2" and to enable FXAA while maintaining the original resolution is not noticeable quality of jaggy.
* In addition to the Loader setting in the movie, there are various setting methods so please try it variously.

· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.  
Modifié par 7zxkv

It's perfectly clear, because i used to build hyperspin machines as well in the past. That's why i "moved" you to make a more complete post to help others out! (and me as well).

Thank you for your time and for the amazing job, much much appreciated. Great piece of work. Kudos man!

...Of course you can place the Games folder wherever is more convenient for your setup, also an external HDD works fine,

it's just the front-end ("NESiCAxLive" folder) that needs to be stored in C: (exactly as it is and without renaming any of the files in it).

Then, if you want to rearrange the games list these are the few simple steps you need to follow to display it in Rocket Launcher.

1: Locate the games list in NESiCAxLive/AM/romlists and open it.

2: Now, in order to reassign all the game names without screwing up the system used to link together all the UI elements and files, you have to copy ONLY the first name from each string, (yes, the title written in English before the first semicolon, that's it!) and rename the folder that hosts your game with it.

***Note: if you don't want to display a specific game just add a Hashtag "#" at the beginning of the line followed by space (Pict A ex. Progear, Spelunker2).

Nesica_romslist.jpg

3: The second important thing to do now it's to set in Rocketlauncher a new path to each one of your game folders,

so OPEN "RocketlauncherUI.exe" (NESiCAxLive\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\) and select the Nesica system on the left list then check

the "Emulators" Tab and click on the icon "Edit Global Module Settings" (See the ref pict. below) and it will display your list.

Nesica_romslist2.jpg

4: In the "Application" field you have to set the Launcher path (Rfidgod or RH) and in "AppwaitExe" the actual Game.exe and that's all about it, you should be ready to go! 

Nesica_romslist3.jpg

One final Note, the original layout made by Atrfate has the game list divided in two systems, Nesica and TTX, i wanted to leave it as it is just for comodity, actually you can repack

all the games under one system, let's say "Nesica"... Just rename the label "TTX" to "Nesica" in the romlist, the label it's placed before the third Semicolon(pict A ex. Shikigami No Shiro III),

after doing that you can get rid of the TTX.txt from the romlists folder since Rocketlauncher will never check anymore for the TTX list.

The actual two lists are identical, up to you to edit it or leave it as it is since this is not going to effect the frontend in any way whatsoever, i would say don't bother yourself cause it's just a waste of time... ;)

...I hope it's all crystal clear because I can't no longer provide assistance, for anything else please refer to the Attract Mode website and the various forums around sharing info about this front-end.

Thanx for understanding and I hope it's gonna work perfectly for you as it's working for me!

error.jpg

Every Nesica game I am interested in works like a charm except this one. I try again every time new version of loader is released and still the same... I am using win 10 64 bit, latest nvidia drivers. Anyone have any idea what's wrong and how to fix it and force game to run full screen instead of 1/4?!

Pic showing the problem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNu1fCvgGb4MFlDX0hXSlVNMjg/view

Modifié par ciach0

Every Nesica game I am interested in works like a charm except this one. I try again every time new version of loader is released and still the same... I am using win 10 64 bit, latest nvidia drivers. Anyone have any idea what's wrong and how to fix it and force game to run full screen instead of 1/4?!

Pic showing the problem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNu1fCvgGb4MFlDX0hXSlVNMjg/view

Try install this DirectX... it worked for me...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

• Team

"Newer or equivalent version is already installed, no installation is necessary"

try the offline version

This message is impossible with this version (At worst the files are overwrite).

All versions of windows (including windows 10) must have these files (for old program / games or emulators).

try the offline version

This message is impossible with this version (At worst the files are overwrite).

All versions of windows (including windows 10) must have these files (for old program / games or emulators).

Some files were overwritten, but notching changed. All other games work flawless... Think problem is game.exe related not directX related. :(

Modifié par ciach0

c'est du n'importe quoi !!!!  :pas-content: 

j'ai longtemps attendu une  bonne version comme la  238 de  Game Loader All RH

il emule ((  inside )) le iDmacDrv32  + NesysService + RFIDGod  

je me suis dit que c'est ok!  :very-good:

ideal pour faire  un jeu  en version portable !!!!

mais des que je touche  le ((  setting )) Game Loader Config.exe  dans  un autre jeu   BOOM!!  que des ecran noir !!!  <_<

en résumer il ne reagit pas comme une version autonome pour chaque jeu dans un dossier en utilisant son TTX.ini !!!!!  :gene:

est ce que moi qui est fautif  ?  et pourquoi   il ne reagit pas comme une version autonome pour chaque jeu dans un dossier en

utilisant son ttx.ini   cest donc ca le principe non  il emule ((  inside )) le iDmacDrv32  + NesysService + RFIDGod ?????

j'ai win10 x64  redstone1

le filtre graphique (( bilinaire )) de Game Loader All RH cest le top du top jamais on peut créer sa

réplique  même en utilisant enb serie ou sweetfx ou meme reshade

jai meme essayer  d extraire Game Loader All RH .exe avec Universal Extractor 1.6161  impossible !!!

Modifié par garmouz

voila les lien  de telechargement des 2 save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um e kof  2002 um

kof98umfe3.jpg

kof 98 um boss.rar

http://www.4shared.com/get/U45nLUl-/kof_98_um_boss.html?simpleLogin=true&startDownload=true

kof2002um2.png

KOF 2002 UM SAVE PATCH

mega:///#!8xESRIBJ!jnwBGJMLB6xNVDH6m2QQaNtL9FNNgiuizSle76aLtKg

http://adf.ly/1gDu8Z

personagens secretos do Power Instinct 5

personages secret dans Power Instinct 5

+  des save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um et kof  2002 um (( cherche bien il a un seul lien valide pour kof )))

https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?9810-Arcade-PC-Arcade-Collection-Taito-Type-X-X%C2%B2-EX-BOARD-e-E-AMUSEMENT-PESADO-56K/page4

ca marche pas chez moi !!!! 

s.v.p  WILDWOLF  si tu peux explique nous la demarche et meri WILDWOLF pour tes effort pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est gentil et cool de ta part  !!!!!!!

pour moi  le setting parfait  pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est  une resolution de 800 sur 600  pixel   +  bilenaire filtre  avec  game loader all RH,   et je suis au paradis !!!!!!!!     :P

et surtout !!!!! pas de barre aux 2 cote et pas de scan line filtre  c'est moche !!!!!!!!

*/ petite remarque : toujour pas de test mode pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um ECRAN NOIRE  meme avec loader all rh

j ai une carte graphique amd hd5450 ,,?????

si podrian resubir el link parche de kof98um por que el link de 4shared esta caido por favor

...Of course you can place the Games folder wherever is more convenient for your setup, also an external HDD works fine,

it's just the front-end ("NESiCAxLive" folder) that needs to be stored in C: (exactly as it is and without renaming any of the files in it).

Then, if you want to rearrange the games list these are the few simple steps you need to follow to display it in Rocket Launcher.

1: Locate the games list in NESiCAxLive/AM/romlists and open it.

2: Now, in order to reassign all the game names without screwing up the system used to link together all the UI elements and files, you have to copy ONLY the first name from each string, (yes, the title written in English before the first semicolon, that's it!) and rename the folder that hosts your game with it.

***Note: if you don't want to display a specific game just add a Hashtag "#" at the beginning of the line followed by space (Pict A ex. Progear, Spelunker2).

Nesica_romslist.jpg

3: The second important thing to do now it's to set in Rocketlauncher a new path to each one of your game folders,

so OPEN "RocketlauncherUI.exe" (NESiCAxLive\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\) and select the Nesica system on the left list then check

the "Emulators" Tab and click on the icon "Edit Global Module Settings" (See the ref pict. below) and it will display your list.

Nesica_romslist2.jpg

4: In the "Application" field you have to set the Launcher path (Rfidgod or RH) and in "AppwaitExe" the actual Game.exe and that's all about it, you should be ready to go! 

Nesica_romslist3.jpg

One final Note, the original layout made by Atrfate has the game list divided in two systems, Nesica and TTX, i wanted to leave it as it is just for comodity, actually you can repack

all the games under one system, let's say "Nesica"... Just rename the label "TTX" to "Nesica" in the romlist, the label it's placed before the third Semicolon(pict A ex. Shikigami No Shiro III),

after doing that you can get rid of the TTX.txt from the romlists folder since Rocketlauncher will never check anymore for the TTX list.

The actual two lists are identical, up to you to edit it or leave it as it is since this is not going to effect the frontend in any way whatsoever, i would say don't bother yourself cause it's just a waste of time... ;)

...I hope it's all crystal clear because I can't no longer provide assistance, for anything else please refer to the Attract Mode website and the various forums around sharing info about this front-end.

Thanx for understanding and I hope it's gonna work perfectly for you as it's working for me!

HI Dex

Found your post and really helpful for others who want to use AM, RL with HS.

I am one of them and I got it set up but few questions want to ask your opinions.

1 )Can we rename Nesicalive folder to Attractmode folder and become like Attractmode/AM/? Because attractmode with nesica theme  frontend looks more organize and can add other systems too in future. But if use Nesicalive for the main folder arent look strange?

2)  we must put in the root of C or D: E ?

3) Since I am using HS , RL for other systems which is in H:Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher

can I use this RL instead of using the one in the AM pack ?

Same for my Nesica games are in different directory under H:/ Games/

Hope you can clear my doubts.

Appreciate