Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Thank you for your response.

I know I probably sound like an idiot, but I don't think any of those apply to my situation =/

I'm getting the following error when I try to run the game.exe:

"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142"

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, so the above graphical issues do not apply.

Every time a loader doesn't work, I start with a fresh unzip, and start from scratch.

EDIT

OK I finally got it.  I didn't consider the "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 error" as a crash, lol.

deleting the dsound.dll worked.  I'm getting an I/O error now, but I think I can fix that lol.

Thanks for your responses and patience all!

Modifié par kymah

• Team

Thank you for your response.

I know I probably sound like an idiot, but I don't think any of those apply to my situation =/

I'm getting the following error when I try to run the game.exe:

"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142"

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, so the above graphical issues do not apply.

Every time a loader doesn't work, I start with a fresh unzip, and start from scratch.

EDIT

OK I finally got it.  I didn't consider the "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 error" as a crash, lol.

deleting the dsound.dll worked.  I'm getting an I/O error now, but I think I can fix that lol.

Thanks for your responses and patience all!

all is explained but people as alaways don't know how use a forum and how read a forum, all was explained with a cristal clear English at the previous pages, saaaaaad...

We Repeat always the same thing again and again...

I know, I know.  But I seriously didn't think my problem was considered a game crash; just a separate error.  Had the forum said: "If you get error 0xc0000142, then delete dsound.dll"  then I would have got it right away.  Maybe lol.  Sad I know.  But one day you might become like me.  I have a one year old daughter who occupies 99% of my time, so I really only get 1 hr a day to try stuff out.  I still haven't had a chance to go downstairs yet to fix the I/O error lol.  Maybe when she sleeps.  Cheers.

Edit:

I can't even figure out how to quote on this forum lol.  Is it Multi-citation ou Citer?

Modifié par kymah

• Team

· Fixed bug that credit setting of Nesica game is not displayed in Game Loader Config.exe only for the following games.
* 3D Cosplay Mahjong, Battle Fantasia, Samurai Sen, Spica Adventure

· Fixed a bug where the Battle Fantasia window processing failed when loader was started.
- Fixed a bug that Senko no Ronde DUO v 2.35 was crashing when loader started up.

- It corresponds to Samurai Sen of Nesica version.
* In this environment (Win10 x64 RS1 Nvidia), flicker occurred when starting HD mode (Type X version has no problem).
* When flicker occurs in HD mode, please switch to SD mode.
* Switching to SD mode is "Loader setting 1" tab "TYPE X high resolution mode".
* In the Windows 7 x64 virtual environment, the above trouble did not occur.
* If the game crashes, delete "dsound.dll" in the game folder.
* Please do not copy iDmacDrv32.dll and JConfig.exe to the game folder in order to cause trouble on Loader side.
* Please set up input system with ttx_config 2.0.exe which was spit.

· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.

Page 34 you have the solution, and 7zxkv translated into english All RH 235 changelog, the solution was here since the beginning.

Yes I'm aware that People have a life etc...just boring to repeat always the same thing cause the solution is here...

If you want to Quote with this French Forum, "Quote" = "Citer" (French)

and Here the Fixed exe with Full HD, in english and blood supported by Game Loader All RH (Last known version is 336)

Samsho Fix 2

Added English version "CONFIG.BIN" to English folder of sv folder.

Overwrite the sv folder.

Modifié par WildWolf

Page 34 you have the solution, and 7zxkv translated into english All RH 235 changelog, the solution was here since the beginning.

Yes I'm aware that People have a life etc...just boring to repeat always the same thing cause the solution is here...

If you want to Quote with this French Forum, "Quote" = "Citer" (French)

and Here the Fixed exe with Full HD, in english and blood supported by Game Loader All RH (Last known version is 336)

Ah ok, thank you.

I agree it's annoying, and I apologize.  I pretty much never try to bug the forums, but I swear I thought I read all the pages lol.  

Just got confused about application failed to start vs application crash.  I thought of it like when my car fails to start vs when my car crashes.  Not that I've ever crashed my car.

Anyway, merci encore.

• Team

Pour samurai spirits il est possible d'activer le sang tout en conservant la version japonaise du jeu? Merci.

pour le moment non mais le jeu reste en JAP c'est juste l'écriture et sous titres qui changent en anglais, pourquoi tu lis le Japonnais ? :o

Modifié par WildWolf

Hello guys, I have basically completed the edit of the Nesica front end to make it look as close as possible to the official one, I'm just missing the splash screen to recreate the boot sequence for the intro...  I was wondering if anyone has to share the HD version (at least 720p) of the screens showed in the attachment...

https://s29.postimg.org/uo88x1zo7/Nesi_splash.png

... I would like to avoid to redraw the screen from scratch in photoshop... please help... Thank you in advance!!

PS

...and Yes, I will release it here as soon as the intro will be completed... that means pretty soon! ; )

EDIT: Nevermind... It was more quick than expected..

Modifié par dex77

I read that the Nesica version of 3S has heavy input lag and high level players in Japan do not bother with it. Even PS2 and OE versions are better

Do PC dumps of Nesica games have the same input lag?

Hello everybody, it took a while but finally it's completed... Here the link to my custom version of the NESiCAxLive front-end,
In terms of look I guess this is the closest thing to the original you can get out there, feat: 98% of the real game banners included
(which they have been resized to fit a proper aspect in order to avoid image stretching, adjustment of the UI elements look and text alignment,
a more vibrant color grading, real manufacturer QR codes, correct game infos (dates, manufact. & versions), only Nesica and TTX titles listed, no PC games,
intro that simulates the system boot.  
Inside the package there's a simple read me file that explains the few steps to follow in order to run the application, definitely not rocket science!  
Rar Size: 2.41 Gb

https://s24.postimg.org/tqf1d8dxh/000.png

https://s27.postimg.org/g7k2m86ib/001.png

https://s29.postimg.org/pj7tjhyjb/002.png

https://mega.nz/#!Z09GEYCJ!iywLPJD9ChCdyPGFYpisUFvE9lkazfiWz83mEbDHySc

Here instead the collection of Nesica Manuals, Marquees and Move strips I have personally reassembled (...almost all in HD and it's a lot of stuff, 315Mb)...

https://mega.nz/#!A19RBIBb!giprrl-ysmc0UecJ8gL-Q9WQ189EBcPsVMHAu9VrX-I

Hope you guys will enjoy something i did with pleasure for this hardcore community, we are all on the same train when it's time to love arcades and to me the act of sharing becomes a real satisfaction when people genuinely appreciate your efforts!

PS
The Download link is gonna expire in 20 days (more or less), hurry hurry!
Modifié par dex77

Its a nice mod, but the color is still incorrect, inside the manuals you are also missing alot of the files iv released currently downloading to see whats been changed

I know... After I have talked to you days ago I've realized that the blueish halo on every single Nesica Ui picture you can find on the web could be just the effect of the color aberration since all of them are taken from  a screen that is emitting light and it's basically impossible to capture the same exact gamma on the image, that's why I was misled, but in the end after taking back your original colors I felt like the UI was  kinda dark and undertone, it's a deliberate choice to keep the vibrant grading... the front-end now looks amazingly fresh, you can tell... of course there will be always a compromise in terms of fidelity compared to the original but I guess this is what we can do with our resources... you know what should be cool?  ...to recreate the animation for P1 and P2 on the upper corners... Do you think AM will ever implement the use of animated Gif?   ...I know you can use the animated sprite sheets but considering the time I got now it's pretty a pain in the ass the whole process...

About the Manuals... if you have other marquees or missing stuff, just share it, as I'm doing... that would be also cool... don't you agree? ; )

PS

Actually we could join the forces and try to make it look 101% like the original one...

Modifié par dex77

@ ATRFATE.... TRIVIA... did you know about these releases?

NESiCAxLive delivery titles:
R-TYPE (Ailem Software Engineering / D4 Enterprise)
Genki no Genji - Bellinmachi Rusho (Irem Software Engineering / D4 Enterprise)
Rockman The Power Battle (Capcom)
Spellanker for NESiCAxLive (M2)
Key for Spellanker II 23 for NESiCAxLive (M2)

NEOGEO for NESiCAxLive :
Fatal Fury Legend ~ Fight of Fate ~ (SNK Playmore)
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94 (SNK Playmore)
Samurai Spirits (SNK Playmore)
World Heroes (SNK Playmore)
Ryūku no Ken (SNK Playmore)
Ultra Iron Bricklinger (SNK Playmore)
Metal Slug (SNK Playmore)

I've included in the release Spellunker and Ultra Iron Bricklinger and wait... don't get too excited... these are mame versions in disguise but judge by yourself.... I have included
​also a Nesica custom of the original Pacman and space invaders... the design it's pretty rad, check it out!

pacmanxlive.jpg

invadersxlive.png

Modifié par dex77

@ ATRFATE.... TRIVIA... did you know about these releases?

NEOGEO for NESiCAxLive :

I've included in the release Spellunker and Ultra Iron Bricklinger and wait... don't get too excited... these are mame versions in disguise but judge by yourself.... I have included

​also a Nesica custom of the original Pacman and space invaders... the design it's pretty rad, check it out!

Spelunker 1 2 where planned never released, the rest i am unaware of. 

in terms of Goals to make it look more official I have no desire to make it look anymore real then the whats currently been released, as it needs to be in English as I dont speak moon-rocks,  on top of the fact that nesica card id scanning, even if it worked is a pointless affair

In terms of animations to the card area, you can make swf animations for them it can be displayed this way. but personally I see it as pointless

Modifié par atrfate2016

I guess also the other titles have shared the same destiny,  all of these listed were officially planned to be released cause I found the infos not only on the Japanese Wikipedia but also on a couple of Japanese official bulletin from Taito... probably they lost a little bit the compass if they were seriously thinking to re-release kof 94' or Fatal Fury special, I understand for Invaders, Elevator or Rastan, these are classics pillars of the retro era but for the rest, looks like they really had no rabbits to throw out from the cylinder...

Modifié par dex77

in terms of Goals to make it look more official I have no desire to make it look anymore real then the whats currently been released, as it needs to be in English as I dont speak moon-rocks,  on top of the fact that nesica card id scanning, even if it worked is a pointless affair

In terms of animations to the card area, you can make swf animations for them it can be displayed this way. but personally I see it as pointless

To me it's not pointless at all since I was aiming to have a specific look from the UI, anyway, the swf animation sounds pretty interesting instead, I will give it a try, thanx! 

Modifié par dex77

NEOGEO for NESiCAxLive :

as far as im aware the top games never got a released. some were announced and i think some were speculation based on the release of the other classics

I did find a small amount of info which might suggest it had a very limited play test for spelunker. but i really stress the might on that one.

as for the neogeo games there was much talk about them coming to the nesica platform but they ain't on the platform now. depending on who you talk to some say they did once make it there but dont really have proof but here say.

this mostly stemmed from the release of puzzle bubble which is a completely neogeo emulated game so releasing more titles seem logical at the time.

i have yet to find any concrete evidence as to weather they were released on the system or not.

there was also a few other games used on launch day for it to populate the list better but have since been removed these mostly consisted of non-updated ttx2 games as far as im aware.

Hello everybody, it took a while but finally it's completed... Here the link to my custom version of the NESiCAxLive front-end,

In terms of look I guess this is the closest thing to the original you can get out there, feat: 98% of the real game banners included

(which they have been resized to fit a proper aspect in order to avoid image stretching, adjustment of the UI elements look and text alignment,

a more vibrant color grading, real manufacturer QR codes, correct game infos (dates, manufact. & versions), only Nesica and TTX titles listed, no PC games,

Inside the package there's a simple read me file that explains the few steps to follow in order to run the application, definitely not rocket science!  

Here instead the collection of Nesica Manuals, Marquees and Move strips I have personally reassembled (...almost all in HD and it's a lot of stuff, 315Mb)...

Hope you guys will enjoy something i did with pleasure for this hardcore community, we are all on the same train when it's time to love arcades and to me the act of sharing becomes a real satisfaction when people genuinely appreciate your efforts!

PS

Nice work congratulations on your dedication.

I found the RH sorry guys.

And thanks for Samurai Spirits i miss this one. :very-good:

It's the lastest release of 2017? :gene:

Please ignore pachinko, music pop konami non nesicaxlive games. :ptdr:

Dark Awake - The King Has No Name not released yet?

I have for TaitoX2 i think.

Modifié par Baka9

all is explained but people as alaways don't know how use a forum and how read a forum, all was explained with a cristal clear English at the previous pages, saaaaaad...

We Repeat always the same thing again and again...

I still have I/O error on Samurai Spirits. How to fix it? I already search on the fórum and i don´t see it how to fix it. :what:

Even the search don´t let me search I/O error.

Problem Solved.

Modifié par Baka9

Invité 2912romero

Help I can only play with a single player in the game

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi [v1.12] [400702]

Help I can only play with a single player in the game

PS

muchas gracias que gran trabajo lo usare para mis arcades tratare de poner los juegos

Invité 2912romero

PS

Thank you

Invité 2912romero

:very-good:

"Install the SYSTEM FONTS included in the package"
Where should I install, or in which NESiCAxLive folder

I have not used this front end, the roms folder and I choose it or I have to assign it to RocketLauncherUI
Modifié par 2912romero

@ romero... Just double click on each font, you need install the whole bunch on windows.

PS if you Are not familiar with Attract mode I suggest you to read some documentation around the web

Modifié par dex77

Invité 2912romero

@ romero... Just double click on each font, you need install the whole bunch on windows.

PS if you Are not familiar with Attract mode I suggest you to read some documentation around the web

The solution was to install BebasNeue.ttf  :very-good:
Modifié par 2912romero

One problem, i can play Samurai Spirits Sen Ok, but the screen is not HD and it have bad quality, i hope someday iDmacXv1.1_FIX released a new one to bypass the I/O Error using that tool :)

Where you people find this game? 8ch.net is not in there.

Modifié par Baka9

The solution was to install BebasNeue.ttf  :very-good:

...the solution is to install all the bunch of fonts if not you'll not be able to display the text properly (size, alignment, Japanese text,etc...) 

Modifié par dex77

One problem, i can play Samurai Spirits Sen Ok, but the screen is not HD and it have bad quality, i hope someday iDmacXv1.1_FIX released a new one to bypass the I/O Error using that tool :)

Where you people find this game? 8ch.net is not in there.

Idmacx is a fast io emulator while this game uses JVS which is why you need to use ttx_loader to make it work.

SSS was original posted on 8ch but not long before the thread was taken down which is why most people didnt know about it

...the solution is to install all the bunch of fonts if not you'll not be able to display the text properly (size, alignment, Japanese text,etc...) 

Good job man, the frontend looks great.

Theres only one issue tho, something i wouldn't overlook: how to install games in it.

As you may know alot of people got the games from other sources, most of them have incorrect named folders. 

So since you're using rocketlauncher as well, would you mind explain where are the cfg located and how to act in case we need to rename the folders to get correctly shown?

As an example i cannot install it in C:\ as its a small ssd drive for the OS. I have other drives for emulation. I've copied Samurai Spirit Sen folder in Games\Nesica folder but obviously the launcher cannot pick it up.

Thank you.

Good job man, the frontend looks great.

Theres only one issue tho, something i wouldn't overlook: how to install games in it.

As you may know alot of people got the games from other sources, most of them have incorrect named folders. 

So since you're using rocketlauncher as well, would you mind explain where are the cfg located and how to act in case we need to rename the folders to get correctly shown?

As an example i cannot install it in C:\ as its a small ssd drive for the OS. I have other drives for emulation. I've copied Samurai Spirit Sen folder in Games\Nesica folder but obviously the launcher cannot pick it up.

Thank you.

...Of course you can place the Games folder wherever is more convenient for your setup, also an external HDD works fine,

it's just the front-end ("NESiCAxLive" folder) that needs to be stored in C: (exactly as it is and without renaming any of the files in it).

Then, if you want to rearrange the games list these are the few simple steps you need to follow to display it in Rocket Launcher.

1: Locate the games list in NESiCAxLive/AM/romlists and open it.

2: Now, in order to reassign all the game names without screwing up the system used to link together all the UI elements and files, you have to copy ONLY the first name from each string, (yes, the title written in English before the first semicolon, that's it!) and rename the folder that hosts your game with it.

***Note: if you don't want to display a specific game just add a Hashtag "#" at the beginning of the line followed by space (Pict A ex. Progear, Spelunker2).

Nesica_romslist.jpg

3: The second important thing to do now it's to set in Rocketlauncher a new path to each one of your game folders,

so OPEN "RocketlauncherUI.exe" (NESiCAxLive\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\) and select the Nesica system on the left list then check

the "Emulators" Tab and click on the icon "Edit Global Module Settings" (See the ref pict. below) and it will display your list.

Nesica_romslist2.jpg

4: In the "Application" field you have to set the Launcher path (Rfidgod or RH) and in "AppwaitExe" the actual Game.exe and that's all about it, you should be ready to go! 

Nesica_romslist3.jpg

One final Note, the original layout made by Atrfate has the game list divided in two systems, Nesica and TTX, i wanted to leave it as it is just for comodity, actually you can repack

all the games under one system, let's say "Nesica"... Just rename the label "TTX" to "Nesica" in the romlist, the label it's placed before the third Semicolon(pict A ex. Shikigami No Shiro III),

after doing that you can get rid of the TTX.txt from the romlists folder since Rocketlauncher will never check anymore for the TTX list.

The actual two lists are identical, up to you to edit it or leave it as it is since this is not going to effect the frontend in any way whatsoever, i would say don't bother yourself cause it's just a waste of time... ;)

...I hope it's all crystal clear because I can't no longer provide assistance, for anything else please refer to the Attract Mode website and the various forums around sharing info about this front-end.

Thanx for understanding and I hope it's gonna work perfectly for you as it's working for me!

Modifié par dex77

...Of course you can place the Games folder wherever is more convenient for your setup, also an external HDD works fine,

it's just the front-end ("NESiCAxLive" folder) that needs to be stored in C: (exactly as it is and without renaming any of the files in it).

Then, if you want to rearrange the games list these are the few simple steps you need to follow to display it in Rocket Launcher.

1: Locate the games list in NESiCAxLive/AM/romlists and open it.

2: Now, in order to reassign all the game names without screwing up the system used to link together all the UI elements and files, you have to copy ONLY the first name from each string, (yes, the title written in English before the first semicolon, that's it!) and rename the folder that hosts your game with it.

***Note: if you don't want to display a specific game just add a Hashtag "#" at the beginning of the line followed by space (Pict A ex. Progear, Spelunker2).

Nesica_romslist.jpg

3: The second important thing to do now it's to set in Rocketlauncher a new path to each one of your game folders,

so OPEN "RocketlauncherUI.exe" (NESiCAxLive\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\) and select the Nesica system on the left list then check

the "Emulators" Tab and click on the icon "Edit Global Module Settings" (See the ref pict. below) and it will display your list.

Nesica_romslist2.jpg

4: In the "Application" field you have to set the Launcher path (Rfidgod or RH) and in "AppwaitExe" the actual Game.exe and that's all about it, you should be ready to go! 

Nesica_romslist3.jpg

One final Note, the original layout made by Atrfate has the game list divided in two systems, Nesica and TTX, i wanted to leave it as it is just for comodity, actually you can repack

all the games under one system, let's say "Nesica"... Just rename the label "TTX" to "Nesica" in the romlist, the label it's placed before the third Semicolon(pict A ex. Shikigami No Shiro III),

after doing that you can get rid of the TTX.txt from the romlists folder since Rocketlauncher will never check anymore for the TTX list.

The actual two lists are identical, up to you to edit it or leave it as it is since this is not going to effect the frontend in any way whatsoever, i would say don't bother yourself cause it's just a waste of time... ;)

...I hope it's all crystal clear because I can't no longer provide assistance, for anything else please refer to the Attract Mode website and the various forums around who shares infos about this front-end.

Thanx for understanding and I hope it's gonna work perfectly for you as it's working for me!

It's perfectly clear, because i used to build hyperspin machines as well in the past. That's why i "moved" you to make a more complete post to help others out! (and me as well).

Thank you for your time and for the amazing job, much much appreciated. Great piece of work. Kudos man!