Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Terminator Salvation Arcade / Aliens Armageddon (RawThrills)

JAYMUL

Messages recommandés

hi, I would like to subscribe to a patreon annual plan but unfortunately with only the paypal account, not having a credit card, I cannot complete the purchase. Would anyone like to sell me one of your extra keys? or kindly complete the purchase for me and I would send you the payment via paypal mail friends? Thank you

25 minutes ago, Arcademan said:

hi, I would like to subscribe to a patreon annual plan but unfortunately with only the paypal account, not having a credit card, I cannot complete the purchase. Would anyone like to sell me one of your extra keys? or kindly complete the purchase for me and I would send you the payment via paypal mail friends? Thank you

SAY WHAT ?

Extra keys ?

One gets one key for multiple PC registrations, if one pays for it.

A rhetorical question.

Where did you get the idea ?

Philip J Fry | Futurama, Funny phone wallpaper, Care bears vintage

Use a pre-paid credit card.

Modifié par Zen_B7

il y a 22 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

SAY WHAT ?

Extra keys ?

One gets one key for multiple PC registrations, if one pays for it.

A rhetorical question.

Where did you get the idea ?

Philip J Fry | Futurama, Funny phone wallpaper, Care bears vintage

Use a pre-paid credit card.

ah, ok I didn't understand well then, I thought they were extra keys. At this point then the only solution is if someone buys the subscription for me and I send him the money via paypal mail friends.of course I would also pay for the trouble by adding something extra to the payment

Modifié par Arcademan

• 2 semaines après...
On 8/18/2023 at 12:46 AM, Arcademan said:

ah, ok I didn't understand well then, I thought they were extra keys. At this point then the only solution is if someone buys the subscription for me and I send him the money via paypal mail friends.of course I would also pay for the trouble by adding something extra to the payment

As mentioned, you can get a prepaid debit card. Then you can connect a prepaid card to PayPal and use that for patreon sub (or maybe patreon accepts prepaid cards directly). Then you only have to put up $5 per month. I’ve never heard of a year sub, mine charges monthly, but I subscribed a long time ago so maybe things are different now. Good luck. 

Unfortunately I don't have the possibility to obtain a credit card that can be associated, but I only have the possibility to pay through my paypal account. I would also be willing to pay someone to do it for me, I would send the money via paypal in advance friends. considering that a year's subscription costs €66, I would send anyone who would buy the key for me €76, so €10 would remain for him for the inconvenience.

• 2 semaines après...

I'm having issues getting Aliens Extermination to launch. The game starts the test menu in the upper left corner and makes it to "currency_int" and crashes. I updated all of teknoparrot, Win 11 and Nvidia drivers. Is there a fix for this or is it a bad rom?

Running Aliens Extermination 3.90

Active Patreon member

Win 11, I7, RTX 3060

3 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

Did you use the patch from the first post ?

OMG, you use a AMD GPU, that could be problematic.

What CPU type / model I7 ......... do you have, does it have a IGPU ?

Yes, I downloaded the patch from the beginning of this post, that got me to the test menu with the "Currency_int" error. I'm not running AMD Graphics. Currently my PC is running Win 11 with a 12th gen I7 and Nvidia RTX 3060 internal gpu. Terminator runs well. I'm gunna look for another version of AA.

• 2 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 6 mois après...
il y a 40 minutes, Galaya a dit :

I don’t find the game hard

but you can check the test menu 

for an option to change the difficulty 

of course !

• 4 semaines après...

Hello, good guys, I have a problem with the game Aliens Armageddon. I installed everything perfectly with the resolution patch on my screen. The game starts perfectly, but when I insert the coins and start playing, all the character and background models appear in black. The rest of the ammunition and bombs look black, which makes it impossible to play. Any solution to this problem?

mi pc is hp 22-b00la

intel core i3-6100U 3.30ghz
12 gb ram
intel hd graphics 520
windows 10

It is the only game that presents me with this problem, attached images, thank you very much and keep up the good work, brothers.

359243415-2b044ad9-e113-4bd9-aaee-b3f9ccf9f208.png

359243400-454b6ca9-a900-40b5-bcbb-0d8da91f3565.png

hace 2 horas, Takeshi dijo:

Have you tried asking on tp discord channel? maybe users with similar pc specs as yours, have a solution.

and I tried to publish on the discord but it doesn't let me send messages, it says that it is not allowed and I do what it says in the welcome message, put the discord id on the tecnoparrot page in the profile, but it doesn't enable me to write messages, some tutorial so that I couldn't write on Discord, I could only post my problem on github tecnoparrot.

hace 2 horas, Son of Blindboy dijo:

@megamanxzero1984

Most likely due to your intel hd graphics. 

Yes friend I think so but there should be some solution I have seen that people who have dedicated or integrated Nvidea cards do not have any problem and I tried to search for a solution all over the internet and nothing and I did not find any amd or nvidea fix