Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Jubeat misc dumps (Konami)

SiT

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Can you get the automap and netdump log from spice?

You can enable logging for both in spice, it should log the cause of the error there.

Oh wait, the original author completed the plugin before I could do anything about it 💔

You can get the updated plugin for Beyond Ave here now: https://github.com/yuanqiuye/asphyxia-jubeat-CZEAve-plugins

Thanks for uploading.

But, when I change the marker setting from default to any others, application must be crashed...

(my env only?)

Modifié par orangedays

6 hours ago, qcsmallblack said:

I think a new version of omnimix designed for beyond the ave is needed. I find that every all-white-cover music is actually in omnimix folder. The omnimix music's chart could be loaded but not for the picture of title and cover image.

Well, the newest version of jubeat@asphyxia could run well, and the login error is solved.

But the omnimix related error still occurs.

image.png.33d288d204fe9af12bf6312898147938.png

4 hours ago, qcsmallblack said:

Well, the newest version of jubeat@asphyxia could run well, and the login error is solved.

But the omnimix related error still occurs.

image.png.33d288d204fe9af12bf6312898147938.png

I think it's a problem caused by my ifs_hook.dll(ver. 2.2). But replacing it with the latest version(ver. 3.0) doesn't solve this error.

Modifié par qcsmallblack

• 1 mois après...

When playing this game the sound always sound a bit 'ploppy' and overmodulated (for lack of a better word) ....uh....to 'harsh' as if you try to play something to loud and the speakers can not handle it.

This is the only game with which I have this... some setting I missed?

Playing jubeat beyond the Ave. at this moment but also had it with festo

edit: never mind: I did put my audio driver to 96khz (and not 44.1 which I have for almost all other rhythm games)...solved a lot 🙂

Modifié par laflegge

On 9/23/2023 at 3:34 PM, qcsmallblack said:

After some changes of game files(like music_db.xml) and further tests, I think the newest game version that current omnimix supports is 20220803. Even ave20230808 just won't run well with it. Same problems that occurs in beyond the ave.

Hi, could you please share your omnimix of AVE(20220803)? Thanks a lot XD

• 1 mois après...

Quit

14 minutes ago, orangedays said:

I coundn't find a new function (password matching) in game. (?)

But I moved data to 2023092001 base's beyond, so I can play some new songs.

I want to need a dll mod patcher.

and where did you find new data? I want to know.

Quite sure password matching would require it to be enabled on a network ?!?....I'm not to sure as not online with this release yet

19 hours ago, bobster said:

Quit

Quite sure password matching would require it to be enabled on a network ?!?....I'm not to sure as not online with this release yet

I overwrited data 20230920 to 20231219, but I couldn't find password matching in the in-game settings.
I was able to suck out the song and jacket data, so I have no problems playing as usual on 20230920's data.

• 2 mois après...