Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hace 13 minutos, line dijo:

Yes, for standard controller keys :

karting game

Z = test mode + coin (it's an error ?)

X = service

Analog left stick : left - right - up - down

A = item

B = cancel button

R = Gas

L = Brake

Those keys are the default for all the games each game with its function but same buttons I think.

hace 5 horas, scooby dijo:

Just simply not select image by pressing the brake pedal / button (on the screen just before the begining of the race) and you will bypass the camera error without problem.

This worked for me too, thanks! In MK AGP1, you need to create a card so the photo selection option screen shows up, then press brake so it doesn't take a picture.

Now, I think it doesn't save right? When I select "I have a card" on a second boot, it doesn't let me to select it :(.

Also, does anyone know how to skip the PCB 60 seconds test screen? Or isn't possible?

Either way, this is great progress so far, hopefully this gets updated more to sort all the issues, and it doesn't get abandoned like the last time :)

Modifié par GaussTek

everything is working great thx everyone..i have a question i recently seen a arcade video of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Ultimate All-Stars and that raised my interest since i never knew it existed is thier a dump of this arcade that anyone know of that would be a great addition on day

1 ora fa, `kingston Ramsey ha scritto:

everything is working great thx everyone..i have a question i recently seen a arcade video of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Ultimate All-Stars and that raised my interest since i never knew it existed is thier a dump of this arcade that anyone know of that would be a great addition on day

I was also aware of this game. The mame team dumped the game but it can't be played on the mame. They also issued a small invitation to the dolphin team "Wii derived hardware, maybe the Dolphin guys should look at this" 😀. From what little information I've found online, I'm guessing that the wii-based hardware didn't have a disc drive or hard drive. This is why the dump is not in the classic .bin or .chd formats. So I find it difficult to convert to .iso to try to run it natively on dolphin. P.S. I speak only as an enthusiast and not as a technician. Maybe someone smarter than me will know more.

4 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

how to setup controls for this it seems weird to figure out

3 hours ago, WildWolf said:

As I said to @hippopippo you can only use Keyboard and no wheel or controller... What a pity...

You can use https://joytokey.net/en/ But I'm not a fan of this app.

Anyway, Fzero GX with dolphin (game cube version) is a great game to play with a Wheel !

controller works .. you just have to set"standard controller" in port 1 and set it up with xinput and set all the keys you want ..than quit ..

and change the controller in port one to am_baseboard ...now the controller will work .

5 hours ago, GaussTek said:

This worked for me too, thanks! In MK AGP1, you need to create a card so the photo selection option screen shows up, then press brake so it doesn't take a picture.

Now, I think it doesn't save right? When I select "I have a card" on a second boot, it doesn't let me to select it :(.

Also, does anyone know how to skip the PCB 60 seconds test screen? Or isn't possible?

Either way, this is great progress so far, hopefully this gets updated more to sort all the issues, and it doesn't get abandoned like the last time :)

saving actually works for me in both games ...although after you finish playing you are stuck in saving game message for GP1 and remove card for GP2 ..so u have to reset the game ...but once i boot up the game again they load my card.

check in user/triforce for tricard_SBKP.bin and tricard_SBNL.bin  ...if you have those files it means that it saved the card.

Modifié par mamefan2018

41 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

OK ... had TriForce games working, but now Dolphin only gives a black screen.

Restarted PC, did not help.

Removed Dolphin folders also in documents, re-installed Dolphin, reconfigured it, still black screen 0 fps.

Anyone having the same issue, have a solution ?

are you using it in portable mode .. if not do so by adding an empty portable.txt file in the dolphin folder

so after I got more time to test all the games I have... this is a quick report that could be helpful for anyone having problems  :

F-Zero AX - works fine as long as rev D or E is used .. those the r the version that have the bypass motor screen patch ...game saves fine (card file is tricard_SBGG.bin)

Mario Kart Arcade GP - works fine as long as a card is created ...so you have the option to skip the camera screen ..with no card it crashes at camera screen ..game saves fine (card file is tricard_SBKP.bin)

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 -works fine with or without card .. and game save works fine (card file is tricard_SBNL.bin)

Virtua Striker 4 - the analog direction control is inverted .. can be easily fixed in the controller settings..game runs fine

Virtua Striker 4 (2006) - just like the original version has inverted controls .. fixed in the same way and game runs fine

Virtua Striker 2002 - the directional controls is assigned to the d-pad (left and up r swapped )and down is missing ...game runs fine but of course with no down button it's not playable.

quick notes:

- in order to set controls standard controller should be picked ..and after you are done setting the controls to keyboard or controller ..exit and set it to am_baseboard

- I tested directx/vulkan and opengl and had no problems with any backend at 4x res

- using dolphin you can easily create different controller profiles for every game and save it then simply make the game start with a specific controller profile ..

Modifié par mamefan2018

Great progress overall, what a great news!

I just wanna add that "Gekitou Pro Yakyuu Mizushima Shinji All Stars vs. Pro Yakyuu" and "The Key Of Avalon" do not work, at all. The first one is stuck at "Warning Screen", the second one do not even boot.

Modifié par lezzi87

Il y a 22 heures, hippopippo a dit :

it is preferable to use D3D / Vulkan, they make better use of hacks

hey i have no am baseboard steering control , only start and back i cant config   wait i got it working. yes wow yes amazingly works in 4k/5k  beautiful , so far the other game doesnt work  but this is prety coo 😅

Révélation

sweet!.JPG

how do u get past the test screen for Mariokart 1 again? been so long  camera fuked again also 

1 hour ago, Cool Coyote said:

hey i have no am baseboard steering control , only start and back i cant config   wait i got it working. yes wow yes amazingly works in 4k/5k  beautiful , so far the other game doesnt work  but this is prety coo 😅

sweet!.JPG

how do u get past the test screen for Mariokart 1 again? been so long  camera fuked again also 

to bypass the camera check...you must check the "disable namcam and loop fix patches " in game properties under patches .

ALSO Virtua Striker 3 ver.2002   is just crashing straight away no intro unlike my video i made ages ago

3 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

to bypass the camera check...you must check the "disable namcam and loop fix patches " in game properties under patches .

yes i got that in the thing. now a new error which is the screen is flickering purple. ?

comment on cree une carte sous mario kart 1 ??? et y a t il pas une version portable pour ne pas avoir de confit avec la version dolphin que j utilise pour la gamecube et la wii ???

pour faire une version portable c est simple dans le dossier ou y a l exe il faut faire un fichier portable.txt

la il va cree un dossier user et donc il faut copier les donnees qui se trouve dans C:\Users\non-de-l'ordinateur\Documents\Dolphin Emulator dans le dossier user qui se trouver dans le dossier de votre emulateur

et comme ca si vous avez deux version de dolphin vous n'aurez plus de probleme..

Modifié par ViRuS-MaN

13 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

my god had 2 games working the soccer game didnt but now nothing works 

image.jpeg.0480a42ae04e74177e2620e345d85e06.jpeg

the 2 main settings that u must have in order to run the triforce games are :

- in controller settings ...port 1 must be set to "am_baseboard"

- in config under gamecube tab sp1 must be set to" tirforce am baseboard "

and an extra thing u might try is uncheck "use panic handlers" under config ---> interface tab

for me I didn't have any problems expect if i missed changing the controller to am-baseboard

other than that it's graphical settings depending on your setup ... i tried vulkan/directx and opengl and all of them worked fine

and it's important to make sure the patches r checked for mario kart gp 1 and 2 and f-zero ax.. that is all ..

if you check all that stuff and u still have errors .. just start over with a clean setup and use portable.txt to make the emulator create all user settings inside the folder.

39 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

Did add portable.txt does not help

i'm really not sure is causing your problem ...i just set things up one time and that was all ...and i usually get a black screen when i forget to change back the controller port to am_baseboard .

Il y a 1 heure, mamefan2018 a dit :

the 2 main settings that u must have in order to run the triforce games are :

- in controller settings ...port 1 must be set to "am_baseboard"

- in config under gamecube tab sp1 must be set to" tirforce am baseboard "

and an extra thing u might try is uncheck "use panic handlers" under config ---> interface tab

for me I didn't have any problems expect if i missed changing the controller to am-baseboard

other than that it's graphical settings depending on your setup ... i tried vulkan/directx and opengl and all of them worked fine

and it's important to make sure the patches r checked for mario kart gp 1 and 2 and f-zero ax.. that is all ..

if you check all that stuff and u still have errors .. just start over with a clean setup and use portable.txt to make the emulator create all user settings inside the folder.

i'm really not sure is causing your problem ...i just set things up one time and that was all ...and i usually get a black screen when i forget to change back the controller port to am_baseboard .

now im getting no sound on mariokart . cant coin in now either bugged to fuk

IRONIC, NOW I CAN BOOT VIRTUA SOCCER 4 ! fukme, but nothing else works  im able to play virtua striker 4 of all fuk games lol :

Révélation

image.jpeg.e79308c5f803352af0099d567555b5b3.jpeg

l

28 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

now im getting no sound on mariokart . cant coin in now either bugged to fuk

IRONIC, NOW I CAN BOOT VIRTUA SOCCER 4 ! fukme, but nothing else works  im able to play virtua striker 4 of all fuk games lolimage.jpeg.e79308c5f803352af0099d567555b5b3.jpegimage.jpeg.df9bdd011d2219b7ddf42cb7b020fd4f.jpeg

in mario kart you mean the attract mode ... if so yea there is  no sound in it ... you only get sound when you coin up and play the game ...

as for coining up it's the x button for all the games  ... see what button is assigned to it.

• The title was changed to [Emu] Dolphin 5.0 Triforce / GC / Wii (update)
hace 14 minutos, ViRuS-MaN dijo:

i have this problem with Mario Kart Gp 1

hcrd.png

wfuo.png

dkfi.png

and after this dolphin close completely

Press the brake button in that screen (usually the Left Trigger or depending how you assigned it), so it doesn't take a picture in the next screen. After that press Accel to confirm and it won't crash anymore!

Modifié par GaussTek

Hello. For F zero I have created the card and it is displayed well in user/triforce /tricard_SBGG.bin but when I restart the game, it asks me to insert either a gc memory card or the triforce card and  how to do it to load the card? Either I do nothing and he skips this step, or I speed up and he asks me to re-create a new f zero card, I can't load the created card, i tried many button but nothing happen

Thank You now i have 4 games working:

GGPE01 - Mario Kart Gp1

GGPE02 - Mario Kart Gp2 

GFZJ8P - F-Zero AX

GVSJ8P - Virtua Striker 4

GVS46E - Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 [Export]

wait for :

GMYJ8P - Gekitoh ProBaseball (Disque 1, Révision 0)

GRQE41 - City Racer (Disque 1, Révision 0)

GSDEAF - Smashing Drive (Disque 1, Révision 0)

Modifié par ViRuS-MaN

Il y a 4 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

GGPE01 - Mario Kart Gp1

GGPE02 - Mario Kart Gp2 

GFZJ8P - F-Zero AX

Salut! Ou as-tu trouvé ces jeux? J'ai les mario et virtua mais impossible de trouver F-Zero AX.

Comment arrives-tu à faire fonctionner Mario Kart GP1 avec cet émulateur? Ça m'affiche une erreur : Commande DVD inconnue

Même chose avec le GP2.

EDIT : bon finalement aucun jeu ne marche avec cet émulateur! Toujours la même erreur. Il n'y a plus qu'à attendre une meilleure version.

Modifié par Safur

5 hours ago, Nicolas88 said:

Hello. For F zero I have created the card and it is displayed well in user/triforce /tricard_SBGG.bin but when I restart the game, it asks me to insert either a gc memory card or the triforce card and  how to do it to load the card? Either I do nothing and he skips this step, or I speed up and he asks me to re-create a new f zero card, I can't load the created card, i tried many button but nothing happen

yep with f-zero the card stops working after restarting a couple of times ...and you have to create a new one ...not sure why this is happening since the mario kart memory cards r working fine with no problems at all.

so I have been messing around with mario kart patches from my old setup and i managed to skip the check and 60 sec wait before startup and fixed the camera crash for mario kart gp1

for mario kart gp 2 i added this code to SBNL.ini in user\gamesettings ..can be done through properties game config --> editor tab --> under user config ..

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$GameTestMode Patch
$SeatLoopPatch
[OnFrame]
$GameTestMode Patch
0x8002E340:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E34C:dword:0x60000000
$SeatLoopPatch
0x80084FC4:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085000:dword:0x60000000

this will skip the check and 60 sec wait .. not really a big deal cuz the game has no bugs at all and works perfectly fine .. so not really needed unless you are really annoyed by the 60 sec wait .

for mario kart gp .... SBKP.ini

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$Loop fix2

[OnFrame]
$Loop fix2
0x80031BF0:dword:0x60000000
0x80031BFC:dword:0x60000000
0x800BE10C:dword:0x4800002C
0x8009F1E0:dword:0x60000000

this skips the check and 60 sec wait and no more crash at camera screen ...i just added all the loop patches from my old config except the disable cam cuz it was already set ...

i'm sure there is a cleaner way to use less patches ..tried to test each separately to figure out what each patch does ...but i always got camera crash when removing  patches .. so i just left them all.

edit:

so after more tweaking i removed 2 patches from mario kart gp 1..now only 4 remain .. those r the only ones needed to bypass check and fix camera crash.

important note :

the patches are added to user config ini  to work with the patches already applied they don't replace them .

1 hour ago, Cool Coyote said:

correct mate! same with me

press brake pedal to skip the camera thing .. or try adding the patches in my post to fix the camera screen

3 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

has anyone been able to get the attract mode sound in mario kart gp 2 to save and play in game it won't save for me like mario kart gp 1 did

hmm i didn't find any setting for that in test mode .. how did you get sound to work in attract mode for gp 1?

Modifié par mamefan2018

32 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

so I have been messing around with mario kart patches from my old setup and i managed to skip the check and 60 sec wait before startup and fixed the camera crash for mario kart gp1

for mario kart gp 2 i added this code to SBNL.ini in user\gamesettings ..can be done through properties game config --> editor tab --> under user config ..

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$GameTestMode Patch
$SeatLoopPatch
[OnFrame]
$GameTestMode Patch
0x8002E340:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E34C:dword:0x60000000
$SeatLoopPatch
0x80084FC4:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085000:dword:0x60000000

this will skip the check and 60 sec wait .. not really a big deal cuz the game has no bugs at all and works perfectly fine .. so not really needed unless you are really annoyed of the 60 sec wait .

for mario kart gp .... SBKP.ini

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$Loop fix2

[OnFrame]
$Loop fix2
0x8024F95C:dword:0x60000000
0x80031BF0:dword:0x60000000
0x80031BFC:dword:0x60000000
0x800BE10C:dword:0x4800002C
0x8009F1E0:dword:0x60000000
0x800319D0:dword:0x60000000

this skips the check and 60 sec wait and no more crash at camera screen ...i just added all the loop patches from my old config except the disable cam cuz it was already set ...

i'm sure there is a cleaner way to use less patches ..tried to test each separately to figure out what each patch does ...but i always got camera crash when removing  patches .. so i just left them all.

press brake pedal to skip the camera thing .. or try adding the patches in my post to fix the camera screen

hmm i didn't find any setting for that in test mode .. how did you get sound to work in attract mode for gp 1?

thx m8 il try yours

12 hours ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

GGPE01 - Mario Kart Gp1

GGPE02 - Mario Kart Gp2 

GFZJ8P - F-Zero AX

wait for :

GMYJ8P - Gekitoh ProBaseball (Disc 1, Revision 0)

GRQE41 - City Racer (Disc 1, Revision 0)

GSDEAF - Smashing Drive (Disc 1, Revision 0)

GVS32E ?  vs 3

4 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

GVS32E ?  vs 3

What do you mean Kiwi ?

GGPE01 - Mario Kart Gp1

GGPE02 - Mario Kart Gp2 

GFZJ8P - F-Zero AX

F Zero AX (Revision C) SBGG

F Zero AX (Revision D) SBGG
F Zero AX (Revision E) SBGG

Mario Kart Arcade GP (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBKP

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (April 2010 ?) SBNL

VirtuaStriker3 ver.2002 (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBEY
VirtuaStriker4 Export (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBJA
VirtuaStriker4 Version 2006 (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBLL
VirtuaStriker4 Version 2006 Japan Revision D (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBLK
Fierce Fighting Professional Baseball Shinji Mizushima All Stars VS Professional Baseball SBGX

These "work" for me.

Usual bugs.

I/O out of wack for some VS games
No working memory card for FZero AX

Modifié par Zen_B7