Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

1 ora fa, fablog ha scritto:

Salut les gars,

Je n'arrive pas a faire fonctionner les pédales de mon G27 sur F-Zero AX Triforce. Le volant fonctionne parfaitement lui. Comment avez vous mappé votre volant?

Merci.

Is possible to play with VirtuaStriker4?

I had Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 working but haven't played it for probably a year, and tried it today and the only version I could get it to work on is 3.0-697 and it crashes a lot. I've never been able to get it to work on the newer versions such as 4.0-315 which is supposed to work. I've followed every instruction too such as making SP1 and Port 1 AM-Based, I added the patch to the config but it won't even load the game.  I would assume I'm doing things correctly because like I said it does work on 697, but poorly. 

Actually what happens on 315 is it says do not touch the wheel and I don't touch anything, but then I get i/o error. I tried moving the stick anyway and it didn't help. 

Untitled.png.21ae0f2f31dfcad98ea2d534f63b324d.png

Modifié par JustinCredible81

This game makes me want to pull my hair out. This thread is supposedly how you get it working on 315 http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=142315.0

Just need to make a save state on 309 sounds simple, except I get dvd error on it after setting it up like the other ones, so I can't even make the save state.

If someone is able to do it, could you please upload the save state so it can be played on 315? 

Finally found a proper config on the Dolphin forum for 315, this is for US version. Still need to make controls AM Based and add this to the games properties in the GUI. 

[OnFrame]
$99 credits
0x80690AC0:dword:0x00000063
$DVDInquiry Patchok
0x80286388:dword:0x3C602100
0x8028638C:dword:0x4E800020
$Ignore CMD Encryption
0x80285CD0:dword:0x93A30008
0x80285CD4:dword:0x93C3000C
0x80285CD8:dword:0x93E30010
$Disable CARD
0x80073BF4:dword:0x98650023
0x80073C10:dword:0x98650023
$Disable CAM
0x80073BD8:dword:0x98650025
$Seat Loop patch
0x800BE10C:dword:0x4800002C
$Stuck loop patch
0x8002E100:dword:0x60000000
$60times Loop patch
0x8028B5D4:dword:0x60000000
$GameTestMode Patch
0x8002E340:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E34C:dword:0x60000000
$SeatLoopPatch
0x80084FC4:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085000:dword:0x60000000
$Voice Off
0x801B6510:dword:0x38800000
[OnFrame_Enabled]
$99 credits
$DVDInquiry Patchok
$Ignore CMD Encryption
$Disable CARD
$Disable CAM
$Seat Loop patch
$Stuck loop patch
$60times Loop patch
$GameTestMode Patch
$SeatLoopPatch
$Voice Off

qi1eWg3.png

• 5 semaines après...
  • 9 mois après...
21 hours ago, cois said:

Hi, what do you think of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1aDiVPrFdc, if a patch is really enough to play Virtua Striker 4

That would be amazing, lets cross fingers! Looks true, in 11:59 the referee card show wrong color emulation

Modifié par MartiB

5 hours ago, MartiB said:

That would be amazing, lets cross fingers! Looks true, in 11:59 the referee card show wrong color emulation

It seems to run very well, perhaps too well for dolphin in my limited experience and it looks too sharp and crisp to be an arcade board running it, it is a later version of dolphin shown than the one I use for Triforce emulation, well i actually use different versions for different games but if it can now play Virtua Striker 4 thats great news, this page is worth a look https://github.com/FIX94/triforce-header-patcher although it doesnt say outright it is playable with this patch I suspect it might be as it says the dumps were overdumps.

hace 14 horas, GingerJazz dijo:

It seems to run very well, perhaps too well for dolphin in my limited experience and it looks too sharp and crisp to be an arcade board running it, it is a later version of dolphin shown than the one I use for Triforce emulation, well i actually use different versions for different games but if it can now play Virtua Striker 4 thats great news, this page is worth a look https://github.com/FIX94/triforce-header-patcher although it doesnt say outright it is playable with this patch I suspect it might be as it says the dumps were overdumps.

yeah i love this game!

Le 08/02/2022 à 20:50, GingerJazz a dit :

Can someone release a Dolphin already configurated with all games working for download please? Thanks. 

All roms are here: https://archive.org/details/triforce-roms

Mario Games: https://archive.org/details/m.4.r.1.0.k.4.r.t.4.r.c.4.d.3.g.p.1

https://archive.org/details/m.4.r.1.0.k.a.r.t.a.r.c.4.d.e.g.p.2

Now we need is a dolphin pre-configurated. 

Modifié par Hyperscorpio

• 11 mois après...
  • Team
Révélation
Il y a 4 heures, hippopippo a dit :

After a long time Crediar has released a new version of the Dolphin-Triforce 5.0 and finally it is possible to play the *original arcade* F-Zero AX (not GC version) and many others

https://gofile.io/d/KAvVED

mario1.jpg.db4824f233b0d3ca71fc6556cfa8b2d9.jpgmario2.jpg.16e03f2d755fede3a8198d84c9d26d62.jpgfzero.jpg.8540097341055481f33fcbd129441523.jpgvs4.jpg.6d4cf39bb79ba39aea02109043721197.jpgvs46.jpg.5fc6561b691b43451098a3b85c41049e.jpg

What a Big News for me, I hope compatibiliy is better... Time to test this now...

I quickly tested the games I have

Mario kart gp 2 and f-zero ax run perfectly fine ..just need to enable the patches and use version D or E for f-zero ...

virtua striker 4 and the 2006 version run fine .. but the controls r inverted ..( i guess i'll just have to invert them in the settings )

as for mario kart gp it crashes right before the race starts at the camera screen (i have the patches enabled ) ...so not sure why it's not working ..i guess i'll mess around with it more 2morrow .

overall just great news ..finally the f-zero arcade version if fully playable and looks and plays great at 4x res.

10 minutes ago, hippopippo said:

disable "Panic Handler" and remember to set Am Baseboard (don't use OpenGL)

1a.jpg.d50b3a6d6aaa92b466855f7b3a88710e.jpg

1b.jpg

hmm OpenGL worked fine for me .. all the games started fine

1 minute ago, hippopippo said:

it is preferable to use D3D / Vulkan, they make better use of hacks

yea I guess vulkan and D3D r generally faster with the dolphin emulator  ... I was just testing all backends ..

does mario kart gp work for you ?.. it crashes at the camera screen right before the race starts .

18 minutes ago, scooby said:

Just simply not select image by pressing the brake pedal / button (on the screen just before the begining of the race) and you will bypass the camera error without problem.

yep that skipped the screen .. I was just playing a quick race with no card ...but yep when you create a new card you get the option to  skip the camera screen ...

the second game quick race worked with no problems at all .

Hi..I have this problem..I change the controls from the controls menu but within the game they don't work..it only goes to the default options of the game and not my configuration..I'm using port 1 "am baseboard" port 2 "standart controller "(here where I configure everything but it doesn't detect it). I would appreciate knowing where I am failing. It happens to me in all arcade games like f-zero ax and virtua striker 2002... thanks

il y a 59 minutes, `kingston Ramsey a dit :

how to setup controls for this it seems weird to figure out

Ok, put PORT 1 "standard controller". Configure your key and save.

So, put PORT 1 "AM_BASEBOARD" and quit.

Modifié par line

il y a 5 minutes, hippopippo a dit :

it is normal by selecting "am baseboard" the native inputs are used (otherwise the arcade games won't boot), while for the WII/GC games emulation you can configure it as you like

Yes, for standard controller keys :

karting game

Z = test mode + coin (it's an error ?)

X = service

Analog left stick : left - right - up - down

A = item

B = cancel button

R = Gas

L = Brake

• Team

As I said to @hippopippo you can only use Keyboard and no wheel or controller... What a pity...

You can use https://joytokey.net/en/ But I'm not a fan of this app.

Anyway, Fzero GX with dolphin (game cube version) is a great game to play with a Wheel !

hace 18 minutos, hippopippo dijo:

es normal que al seleccionar "am baseboard" se utilicen las entradas nativas (de lo contrario los juegos de arcade no arrancarán), mientras que para la emulación de juegos WII/GC puedes configurarlo como quieras

ok... I mean, for arcade games since this version of dolphin there is no way to change the native controls?