Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hace 39 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

Thanks for the response. But if I don't enable the Save Card Fix the game keeps waiting for the card to be removed.

The save card fix solve the problem but when the game over screen appears the game shows a black screen after a few seconds.

I am using the lastest 5.0 based build and the "Game over fix" works perfect for MKGP 1.

That's what the codes are for, to solve all the void and problems that emulation with the triforce arcade board leaves.

If you still have problems or are looking for a solution, keep browsing this post, thanks to the community they will help you solve almost all the problems that you will encounter during emulation so that the experience is as good as possible.

In my case, the only thing that bothers me is that test and credits are on the same button, I just hope that this can be solved with a code, patch or with the new builds that will appear.

2 minutes ago, MFT_Man said:

In my case, the only thing that bothers me is that test and credits are on the same button, I just hope that this can be solved with a code, patch or with the new builds that will appear.

That's weird. The coin button and test for MKGP 2 are different at least for me.

As far as I know for all Triforce games the coin button is X and test button is Z (The reference is the GameCube standard controller).

hace 5 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

That's weird. The coin button and test for MKGP 2 are different at least for me.

As far as I know for all Triforce games the coin button is X and test button is Z (The reference is the GameCube standard controller).

What you say is the credits is actually the service button, checking through the controls in the test menu I had realized that and that's where I discovered that the credit and test are together. For me it was strange and somewhat annoying for a project I was going to do.

17 minutes ago, MFT_Man said:

What you say is the credits is actually the service button, checking through the controls in the test menu I had realized that and that's where I discovered that the credit and test are together. For me it was strange and somewhat annoying for a project I was going to do.

Based on the test menu inputs I thought that service button was actually the real coin button. Is there any difference? The only thing I noticed is that you must do "a long press" in order to insert coins.

hace 1 minuto, gasabbath dijo:

Based on the test menu inputs I thought that service button was actually the real coin button. Is there any difference? The only thing I noticed is that you must do "a long press" in order to insert coins.

Well, that's just annoying to me, service credit is more likely to go undetected due to a longer duration unlike credit.

Just now, MFT_Man said:

Well, that's just annoying to me, service credit is more likely to go undetected due to a longer duration unlike credit.

If you are planning to use a coin acceptor or something like that maybe you can configure the pulse duration. Mine has that option but I did not try it with the Triforce games.
My coin acceptor sends a random pusle from time to time and that is why I am not using it.

hace 10 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

If you are planning to use a coin acceptor or something like that maybe you can configure the pulse duration. Mine has that option but I did not try it with the Triforce games.
My coin acceptor sends a random pusle from time to time and that is why I am not using it.

hace 10 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

The truth is...that's what it was for 😅.

Although I'm just saying that it seemed strange and sometimes annoying that the credit wasn't detected using the service. Anyway, there must be some way to fix the credit.

I hope so.

hace 55 minutos, Trihy dijo:

Didnt have much luck compiling. Getting many errors.

Too bad :(

Unfortunately, the dolphin triforce code had also given me problems when compiling. Although I still have the source code for the version before the latest changes, it will again give me problems when compiling, especially with cmake.

hace 31 minutos, Tartifless dijo:

Hello,

What is the currently recommended version to get from Crediar's website ?

I have version from 15_03 and am unable to access MKGP test menu.

If I remember correctly, it is 01_02 or 10_02 that work better.

Il y a 12 heures, MFT_Man a dit :

If I remember correctly, it is 01_02 or 10_02 that work better.

Thanks, and they work with Virtua Striker and F-Zero, this has not been added in 14/03 version i guess.

(I'll try when back on PC, but maybe you'll already know the answer by then...)

hace 43 minutos, Tartifless dijo:

Thanks, and they work with Virtua Striker and F-Zero, this has not been added in 14/03 version i guess.

(I'll try when back on PC, but maybe you'll already know the answer by then...)

That's great, although I find it strange how the Triforce games work in emulation, since they can vary in each version. Although I can't ask too much since it's the only way to play MKAGP, F ZERO AX and others.

• The title was changed to [Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to play multiplayer on mkagp1 and mkagp2 on dolphin triforce?

I only see on the internet that it can be done with mkagpdx, but that's another story.

Justo ahora, Trihy dijo:

Still no luck compiling from source?

Older builds can be compiled from source or gives errors too?

I'm not sure if the problem is the source code itself or the tools to compile the code. When I compiled the code which I think is the version before 2407 I got an error message  Related to cmake.

A new build has been released on the crediar website, dolphin_tri_rva_x64_04_09_2024.

But it seems that these builds are only to modify some internal functions of dolphin, since when running the mkagp1 iso, either the one you get on the internet or the ones crediar has on its website, it only launches that the game id is unknown along with another message that says that the segaboot.bin cannot be found to use the test menu.

The best thing would be to wait for one of the builds that are released to be the right one to play, since at the moment these builds cannot play the mkagp.

Modifié par MFT_Man

hace 11 horas, elfo79 dijo:
hi guys I don't understand why dolphin when a game in triforce starts it crashes and closes can anyone give me some ideas hello

Which version of Dolphin are you using?

Or it's probably due to missing codes for some games.