Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Quelqu'un aurait un pack prêt à l'emploi en 5.0 fonctionnant avec l'ensemble des jeux MK GP1 & 2, FZERO AX, Virtua Striker 3 & 4

Je suis en train de m'arracher les cheveux pour faire fonctionner tout ca, soit 1 marche mais pas les autres, soit j'ai des erreur dvd, bref j'ai tester au moins 5 versions différentes c'est un enfer.

Merci beaucoup

EDIT: merci à la personne en mp pour m'avoir filé un pack :)

Modifié par Trymado

• The sujet was pinned

I have been working in the past couple of days to fix the slowdown issue introduced in the new trifoce builds for the mario kart games ... and i finally got it done ..

-now there is no need to use any patches except these new ones + the ones that already come with the newest build .

- unlike the test mode/seat patches this one boots the games properly ... and test menu is accessible and saves .

- if you get stuck on camera check simply go to test menu and disable it .. it should save and work properly .

- no more attract mode problems introduced by the test mode patch in gp2 ... if anyone uses them they will notice the freezing/black screen at the beginning + no attract sound after the first loop ... now everything is working as it should .

- i added an extra patch for every game to skip the link check 60 sec screen for ppl that hate that .. it's a clean way to make the game boot properly and just skip the countdown .

-they are all gecko codes so they can be added easily

here are the codes for the games

Mario Kart GP :

Slowdown Fix

041b2238 60000000

Link Check Skip

04032410 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 :

Slowdown Fix (US)

04086150 60000000

Link Check Skip (US)

0402eb6c 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 (JPN) :

Slowdown Fix (JPN)

04086768 60000000

Link Check Skip (JPN)

0402ebcc 60000000

it is advisable to have separate portable build for the jpn version ... both games share the same ini .... although from my tests having the patches for both games enabled doesn't cause problems ...in the end they have different memory addresses ...

and if test mode is saved using one version it will reset if the other version is used + the cards r not interchangeable so they have to be switched to work depending on the version ... so it's easier to simply have separate builds for the games .

so test them on the latest build and hopefully the patches work fine with no problems :)

Modifié par mamefan2018

6 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

I have been working in the past couple of days to fix the slowdown issue introduced in the new trifoce builds for the mario kart games ... and i finally got it done ..

-now there is no need to use any patches except those new ones + the ones that already come with the newest build .

- unlike the test mode/seat patches this one boots the games properly ... and test menu is accessible and saves .

- if you get stuck on camera check simply go to test menu and disable it .. it should save and work properly .

- no more attract mode problems introduced by the test mode patch in gp2 ... if anyone uses them they will notice the freezing/black screen at the beginning + no attract sound after the first loop ... now everything is working as it should .

- i added an extra patch for every game to skip the link check 60 sec screen for ppl that hate that .. it's a clean way to make the game boot properly and just skip the countdown .

Mario Kart GP :

Slowdowns Fix

041b2238 60000000

Link Check Skip

04032410 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 :

Slowdowns Fix (US)

04086150 60000000

Link Check Skip (US)

0402eb6c 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 (JPN) :

Slowdowns Fix (JPN)

04086768 60000000

Link Check Skip (JPN)

0402ebcc 60000000

it is advisable to have separate portable build for the jpn version ... both games share the same ini .... although from my tests having the patches for both games enabled doesn't cause problems ...in the end they have different memory addresses ...

and if test mode is saved using one version it will reset if the other version is used + the cards r not interchangeable so they have to be switched to work depending on the version ... so it's easier to simply have separate builds for the games .

so test them on the latest build and hopefully the patches work fine with no problems :)

Thanks for all the hard work!! Tested them and they work perfect. It's nice to have a cleaner way to run these games. Hopefully the slowdown gets fixed in future builds so we only need to use the optional link check skip code 😄

Thank you again!

7 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

-now there is no need to use any patches except those new ones + the ones that already come with the newest build .

Mario Kart GP :

Slowdowns Fix

041b2238 60000000

Link Check Skip

04032410 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 :

Slowdowns Fix (US)

04086150 60000000

Link Check Skip (US)

0402eb6c 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 (JPN) :

Slowdowns Fix (JPN)

04086768 60000000

Link Check Skip (JPN)

0402ebcc 60000000

amazing work as always buddy this is very helpful i'm not sure if it's just me but does your attract sound play on Mario Kart GP mines is muted or not playing?

EDIT: i think the attract sound was like this in actual arcades not sure but i seen videos with no sound while playing on real hardware so it might be working properly

Modifié par `kingston Ramsey

3 hours ago, GaussTek said:

Thanks for all the hard work!! Tested them and they work perfect. It's nice to have a cleaner way to run these games. Hopefully the slowdown gets fixed in future builds so we only need to use the optional link check skip code 😄

Thank you again!

np and glad that everything works fine for u :)  ... and yea hopefully we will get the few remaining issues sorted out  in future builds .. we r really close to perfect triforce emulation ..and I hope credair is checking out this thread ,maybe the patches could help narrow down the cause of this issue .

3 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

amazing work as always buddy this is very helpful i'm not sure if it's just me but does your attract sound play on Mario Kart GP mines is muted or not playing?

EDIT: i think the attract sound was like this in actual arcades not sure but i seen videos with no sound while playing on real hardware so it might be working properly

the attract sound plays after the first loop in both games .... u just have to wait for it to loop for the first time and get the namco logo and it will start playing ... i assume this is how it's intended to work because there is no attract mode option in the test menu just audio samples to test sound ..

and here are some bonus patches for F-zero i forgot to post ( it's for REV E ..all the patches i made r for REV E except the motor setup skip for REV C )

Infinite Time
0437C964 EA000000

Infinite Energy
04C43a04 42C80000

LAP MODIFIER 
Mute City - Sonic Oval
802170E8 000000XX
Aeropolis - Screw Drive
802170EE 000000XX
Outer Space - Meteor Stream
802170F4 000000XX
Port Town - Cylinder Wave
802170FA 000000XX
Lightning - Thunder Road
80217100 000000XX
Green Plant - Spiral
80217106 000000XX

they are all gecko codes ... the XX is the number of laps for the track so don't add it with the XX ...replace it with the number of laps you want in HEX

easiest way to find the number in Hex is google a decimal to hex calculator ...

the laps in HEX will go from 01 up to 09 next is 0A (which is 10 laps ) and goes up to 0F (which is 15 laps) then comes 10 (which is 16 laps not 10) and so on .. hopefully this quick explanation makes sense  🥴

Le 12/02/2023 à 23:04, Trymado a dit :

Quelqu'un aurait un pack prêt à l'emploi en 5.0 fonctionnant avec l'ensemble des jeux MK GP1 & 2, FZERO AX, Virtua Striker 3 & 4

Je suis en train de m'arracher les cheveux pour faire fonctionner tout ca, soit 1 marche mais pas les autres, soit j'ai des erreur dvd, bref j'ai tester au moins 5 versions différentes c'est un enfer.

Merci beaucoup

C'est pourtant très simple, Billy...

Emoji Suicide - koszulki męskie w Smutne Chłopaki

Quand tout marchera, ce sera déjà plus simple.

De plus, il ne faut pas le voir comme un émulateur clé en main. Il te faut autant de répertoire que de jeu (1 rep par Borne)

Modifié par line

Hello,

@mamefan2018

I've same iso file GP2. Offset 0x800741F0 is invalid with skip boot

image.png.8b17d92d39a82479876fb9c5d2f92bb2.png

So, Namcam don't block game.

Pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas, voici comment faire fonctionner "from scratch" la version JPN de GP2 sans lag et sans testmode :

[OnFrame]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
0x8002EA28:dword:0x60000000
0x8002EA34:dword:0x41820158
$Skip Testmode (JPN)
0x8002E3A0:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E3AC:dword:0x60000000
$Steering power off / handle (JPN) / for skip testmode
0x80598A81:byte:0x00000001
0x80598A82:byte:0x00000000
$Disable NAMCAM (JPN) / for skip testmode
0x80598A85:byte:0x00000000
0x800741F0:dword:0x98000025
$SeatLoopPatch (JPN) / for skip testmode
0x800855dc:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085550:dword:0x60000000

[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Skip Testmode (JPN)

[OnFrame_Disabled]

Pour les puristes qui aiment naviguer dans les testmode pour faire leurs réglages :

[OnFrame]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Slowdown Fix (JPN)
0x80086768:dword:0x60000000

[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Slowdown Fix (JPN)

Faire un copier coller dans le fichier SBNL.ini et ça fonctionnera à 60 FPS

En cas de doute, supprimer le contenu du dossier "users\Triforce" avant de relancer le jeu

Modifié par line

Hello.. can someone help me with a resolution issue. By default, the emu runs the triforce games in 1:1 format, otherwise I'm wrong... I want to stretch the width of the image to be 4:3... I already tried touching several things in the graphics but nothing... I want it to be I stretched to where the red bars (image) would be without cutting anything on the game screen. I tried the "crop" option and it stretched me to where I want but it cuts off a lot of the image (the credits part is not visible). Thanks and any help will be welcome.

1-1.jpg

10 hours ago, line said:

Hello,

@mamefan2018

I've same iso file GP2. Offset 0x800741F0 is invalid with skip boot

image.png.8b17d92d39a82479876fb9c5d2f92bb2.png

So, Namcam don't block game.

Pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas, voici comment faire fonctionner "from scratch" la version JPN de GP2 sans lag et sans testmode :

[OnFrame]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Skip Testmode (JPN)
0x8002E3A0:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E3AC:dword:0x60000000
0x80598A81:byte:0x00000001
0x80598A82:byte:0x00000000
$Disable NAMCAM (JPN) / for skip testmode
0x80598A85:byte:0x00000000
0x800741F0:dword:0x98000025
0x800855dc:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085550:dword:0x60000000

[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Skip Testmode (JPN)

[OnFrame_Disabled]

Pour les puristes qui aiment naviguer dans les testmode pour faire leurs réglages :

[OnFrame]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Slowdown Fix (JPN)
0x80086768:dword:0x60000000

[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Loop Fix (JPN)
$Slowdown Fix (JPN)

Faire un copier coller dans le fichier SBNL.ini et ça fonctionnera à 60 FPS

En cas de doute, supprimer le contenu du dossier "users\Triforce" avant de relancer le jeu

I'm not sure why you got so many patches enabled ... I'll try my best to make things as simple as possible ...

this is all you need to do to make the 3 games run perfectly fine :

- grab the latest dolphin triforce build  (dolphin_tri_x64_10_02_2023)

- the only patches you need to make the games work are the loop patches (they come with the latest build) + the slowdown gecko patches to make the games work at full speed on the newest build .

- the link check skip patches are optional .. just use them if you want to get into the game fast  ... they are bonus patches i found while trying to find a fix to the slowdown issue .

- if you get stuck on the camera check .. just enter test mode which works and saves and disable the camera .

and that is it .. all 3 games should work fine with no other patches needed ..

note: use a separate portable dolphin build for the jpn version .. that will make your life easier since both games use the same ini and test menu ...so you don't have to keep switching settings /patches and cards .

Modifié par mamefan2018

On 2/19/2023 at 11:29 PM, CARPnadamas said:

Hello.. can someone help me with a resolution issue. By default, the emu runs the triforce games in 1:1 format, otherwise I'm wrong... I want to stretch the width of the image to be 4:3... I already tried touching several things in the graphics but nothing... I want it to be I stretched to where the red bars (image) would be without cutting anything on the game screen. I tried the "crop" option and it stretched me to where I want but it cuts off a lot of the image (the credits part is not visible). Thanks and any help will be welcome.

1-1.jpg

yep .. the aspect ratio for the triforce games is not a proper 4:3 .. it's more of an 8:7 like old school Nintendo consoles (nes and snes) ... and there is a lot of gamecube games that have this aspect ratio .. super smash melee is a great example .. that is why there is a crop option to try and get a proper 4:3 ....but of course it won't work perfectly on all games . ..like in the case of the triforce VS games ..the credit/start part will be cropped ....

but there are a few ways to fix that :

- if you just want to quickly play the games in proper 4:3 and u don't have a retro setup and don't care about having everything set to automatically start with all the settings u want .. simply choose (stretch to window) and change the screen settings to  4:3  ...with most modern displays u just have a 4:3 option...and revert back to widescreen when u r done.

- next method is how I'm handling this issue ..I'm using rocket launcher with bezels to run gamecube games on my setup and it's super easy to get proper 4:3  ..I use (stretch to window) for aspect ratio and that is all .. RL does all the work and it works perfectly fine  ...but it's obviously not for everyone .

- final method that I think is the best way to handle this  for most ppl and should work with any emulator ... use reshade or something like ArcCabView (based on reshade ) ...and u will have full control to stretch the image to 4:3 (or whatever aspect ratio you want) ..add bezels and many more great options .

Modifié par mamefan2018

On 2/17/2023 at 12:32 AM, mamefan2018 said:

-now there is no need to use any patches except these new ones + the ones that already come with the newest build .

Mario Kart GP :

Slowdown Fix

041b2238 60000000

Link Check Skip

04032410 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 :

Slowdown Fix (US)

04086150 60000000

Link Check Skip (US)

0402eb6c 60000000

Mario Kart GP2 (JPN) :

Slowdown Fix (JPN)

04086768 60000000

Link Check Skip (JPN)

0402ebcc 60000000

As before, your patches work great!

Thanks again! It's even simpler now!!

Modifié par murray

3 hours ago, bonky0013 said:

J'ai essayé de faire tourner dolphin triforce sur windows 10 LTSB (ttx4 pc) mais il ne se lance pas.

Quelqu'un a t'il essayé sur LTSB ou une info pour le faire marché dessus ?

Works fine for me. LTSC windows, i didn't need to do anything special, it just worked. It already works if you're using the ttx3 multi, TVC fighting game uses dolphin on there already and it works.

Is there any tutorial or can we create a new post so that the front page can be modified? I know everything is new and I REALLY appreciate both  Crediar and@ mamefan2018for their hard work. This is awesome and so much easier. I just want to stay up on the codes and everything. So far I got Mario Kart 1 and 2 working with the slowdown fix and the link test skip, but i get motor testing in F-zero AX Japan . I alos have no icons? Should i? 

Edit: i just found the patches for Disable Motor Setup (Rev E) and (Rev D).  

Modifié par aevans0001

2 hours ago, aevans0001 said:

Is there any tutorial or can we create a new post so that the front page can be modified? I know everything is new and I REALLY appreciate both  Crediar and@ mamefan2018for their hard work. This is awesome and so much easier. I just want to stay up on the codes and everything. So far I got Mario Kart 1 and 2 working with the slowdown fix and the link test skip, but i get motor testing in F-zero AX Japan . I alos have no icons? Should i? 

Edit: i just found the patches for Disable Motor Setup (Rev E) and (Rev D).  

I think with the latest build + the mario kart fixes ... you got 99% of the stuff u need to get everything working...

only other patches i can think of are the f-zero( rev c) motor skip patch and the boot bypass for vs4 2006 (japan)  ...

It's very good job ! @mamefan2018 and @crediar

Thanks for all.

So, I would use my card reader for Mario Kart. My card contain "tricard_SBKP.bin" file hex.

- When my card is read, file "User\Triforce\tricard_SBKP.bin" is generated.

In insert card screen, generated file "insert really" the card in game.

- When remove card procedure, file "tricard_SBKP.bin" contain is stored in my true card and "User\Triforce\tricard_SBKP.bin" is delete.

But when I dicontinous to play, the game is save and loop at this screen. Any idea ?

image.png.65fb7cbeb358cad51cec694b07aeb651.png

You can reproduct this issue with rename tricard file.

Finally, I would change users cards for family without reset game.

For test, I make this manager tool (big because framework is included).

https://mega.nz/file/btA3UQ5Z#FTBtuKuFt0ySY3ktO9Ig3Qsn9wdccpg8IJhmbangxAk

image.png.c4be3a6c7dcc60c10d7cadcfd0d2d303.png

/!\ NOT USE THS TOOL WITH YOUR SAVE OR SHE WILL BE DELETE !!!

Before, rename "User\Triforce\tricard_SBKP.bin" to "Triforce_card_1" (without extension)

Copy tool file in Dolphin root folder

Launch tool

Launch Dolphin and MKAPG

With tool, select card number and click on "Insert"

- If you have no card, no problem. Tools wait generated tricard before stocking your profile.

- If "Triforce_card_x" exist, game detect file and load this

When your stop to play, wait "saving game data loop" and click on "remove" card.

If issue closed, you can switch and play with 5 cards (profile)

Modifié par line

Am 6.2.2023 um 3:46 PM schrieb matheus.atallah:

With a reasonable pc for games and considering all the technical tips mentioned here, it is far from being a perfect emulation, it has texture errors and slowdowns at times, but it works satisfactorily. I played on an old asus notebook, i5, geforce 940m, 8gb ram and on a new notebook acer nitro 5, i5, gtx 1650, 32gb ram, there was no big difference in performance, both worked fine.

Thank you very much

Is there a pause-button in the dolphin triforce emulator? Or a possibility to configurate it as a hot key?

36 minutes ago, taktvoll69 said:

How can I configurate the game specs of VS 3 and 4 (e.g. time, game difficultity). I can´t save the settings in the bios of the game. When pressing the exit button of the bios I´m in a permanent loop

Read mamefans post on page 10. He posted the patches for this on the old brodostar version of Dolphin. I'd say they would be largely untested on this version, but should still work for the gamer he posted it for. Test them and post back for others!

13 hours ago, taktvoll69 said:

How can I configurate the game specs of VS 3 and 4 (e.g. time, game difficultity). I can´t save the settings in the bios of the game. When pressing the exit button of the bios I´m in a permanent loop

test menu settings work for the VS games(at least in the ones i tested) .. just change settings and exit ...reset game and settings should be saved   ..

and test menu works for all the other games too like mario kart and f-zero ..  although with f-zero u need to set tribackup_SBGG.bin to read only if u want to play with the created card after a restart ..and u will have to use the codes i posted to change settings because test menu will not save.

oh and a couple of weeks ago .. I started making a patched version for VS4 (japan) .... it was the only version that didn't work even after i patched the boot check and skipped it .. the game just throws read and write errors, i only made it to the select team screen and a few seconds in the game + the game wouldn't update properly like the other versions in the test menu .. so there is a big possibility that it just wasn't properly dumped since all the other VS games work with no problems at all even the 2006 jap version with network ... so that is why i thought i could patch it with files from other working versions and see if it will boot .. and it did but it had a few issues and i thought it wasn't worth it since in the end it won't be a proper jap version ..

A few days ago while i was cleaning up .. I was going to delete the folder with the patched version but i had a change of heart and decided to just finish what i started and see if it will work properly ...so i fixed most of the issues i could see and got it done ...

the rebuild is over 99% from jap dump with a few files added and tweaked so it's as close as i could get to the jap version without breaking anything.... in the past few days i played a few matches and everything seems to be working fine ... of course i can't guarantee that everything will be 100% functional because i only played a few games...but if anyone is interested in it i could post it here .

Il y a 2 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

test menu settings work for the VS games(at least in the ones i tested) .. just change settings and exit ...reset game and settings should be saved   ..

and test menu works for all the other games too like mario kart and f-zero ..  although with f-zero u need to set tribackup_SBGG.bin to read only if u want to play with the created card after a restart ..and u will have to use the codes i posted to change settings because test menu will not save.

oh and a couple of weeks ago .. I started making a patched version for VS4 (japan) .... it was the only version that didn't work even after i patched the boot check and skipped it .. the game just throws read and write errors, i only made it to the select team screen and a few seconds in the game + the game wouldn't update properly like the other versions in the test menu .. so there is a big possibility that it just wasn't properly dumped since all the other VS games work with no problems at all even the 2006 jap version with network ... so that is why i thought i could patch it with files from other working versions and see if it will boot .. and it did but it had a few issues and i thought it wasn't worth it since in the end it won't be a proper jap version ..

A few days ago while i was cleaning up .. I was going to delete the folder with the patched version but i had a change of heart and decided to just finish what i started and see if it will work properly ...so i fixed most of the issues i could see and got it done ...

the rebuild is over 99% from jap dump with a few files added and tweaked so it's as close as i could get to the jap version without breaking anything.... in the past few days i played a few matches and everything seems to be working fine ... of course i can't guarantee that everything will be 100% functional because i only played a few games...but if anyone is interested in it i could post it here .

The work is appreciated, mate. I would gladly try it!

1 hour ago, CARPnadamas said:

The work is appreciated, mate. I would gladly try it!

here you go

https://mega.nz/file/Ng8VzJYT#B7cLv8bgmpTfeUpnwEg9lEAAWbmbfMz0IeS30BYvl_A

- over 99% of the files r from the japan dump ... only added and modified a few files .

- gave it a unique id SBHNPA ..added PA for patched .

- played a few games and everything worked fine and test menu saves .. if u get the boot check just backup data clear in test menu.

- menu text and attract mode r in Japanese .

- make sure to check "enable FPRF" in game properties .

- Player names are in English ,I'm assuming they should be in jap ..I never really reached the point were i could see the names so I'm not really sure  ... but after getting everything to work the names didn't appear at all .. not sure if the modifications lead to that or the file with players names is corrupted .. i used the one from the Asia version and the players names showed up in English .

- in the opening titles the jap version has the smilebit logo at the end after the sega logo ... i managed to add it but had to get rid of the Adidas title screen.

it's definitely not perfect .. I just tried my best to use as much files from the jap dump (over 99%) and end up with a working version ...so test it and hopefully it works with no problems .

and did u manage to make the games show in a proper 4:3 aspect ratio?

Modifié par mamefan2018

17 minutes ago, taktvoll69 said:

image.png.45a1e270806a93b0fb827b836c5297a3.png

@mamefan2018: This appears after starting Virtua striker 4 Vers. 2006 (jp). How can I jump over this screen? Or is this a wrong dump? Any idea?

image.png.955df6311c2c16661dee664c94ba4ec7.png

@mamefan: Thank you for the VS4 jp patched dump but something is missing 

for the missing graphics just like all the other VS games ..right click properties and under general check " enable FPRF" ..this should fix the issue.

and for the japan 2006 ver ...use this gecko code to bypass boot

Bypass Boot

040568D8 60000000

Modifié par mamefan2018

il y a une heure, mamefan2018 a dit :

here you go

- over 99% of the files r from the japan dump ... only added and modified a few files .

- played a few games and everything worked fine and test menu saves .. if u get the boot check just backup data clear in test menu.

- Player names are in English ,I'm assuming they should be in jap ..I never really reached the point were i could see the names so I'm not really sure  ... but after getting everything to work the names didn't appear at all .. not sure if the modifications lead to that or the file with players names is corrupted .. i used the one from the Asia version and the players names showed up in English .

- in the opening titles the jap version has the smilebit logo at the end after the sega logo ... i managed to add it but had to get rid of the Adidas title screen.

it's definitely not perfect .. I just tried my best to use as much files from the jap dump (over 99%) and end up with a working version ...so test it and hopefully it works with no problems .

and did u manage to make the games show in a proper 4:3 aspect ratio?

yes... my pc monitor doesn't have to run 4:3... so use a pc software to force it to 4:3 and it works perfectly... create .bat of each game and that's it.  I have all the games running in the latest version uploaded without problem.

Modifié par CARPnadamas

51 minutes ago, CARPnadamas said:

yes... my pc monitor doesn't have to run 4:3... so use a pc software to force it to 4:3 and it works perfectly... create .bat of each game and that's it.  I have all the games running in the latest version uploaded without problem.

oh excellent!  

I gave 4:3 a try a couple of days ago ,I used a stripped down version of ArcCabView (just core files) .. here r the files needed if u want to give it a try or if anyone here is interested ..

https://gofile.io/d/oEFAvC

-i used directx as the back-end and force 4:3 aspect ratio (must use these settings for it to work)

-i added a bezel to have a nice clean look .. stretched it a bit to proper 4:3 and enabled curvature ... played around with the crt effect looked meh so i disabled it

-options can be accessed by hitting the home button .. if anything needs to be adjusted .

-i set things up using 1080p res .. but i think it should work fine with a different res.. maybe the bezel is the only thing that might need to be replaced.

although i always prefer games to run using the original aspect ratio but i think it looks good  ... because it wasn't stretched too much to be noticeable .

Modifié par mamefan2018

Il y a 2 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

here you go

- make sure to check "enable FPRF" in game properties .

I just tried the version that you uploaded of the patch for the Japanese version..it's playable..it's a pity that it's not the official Japanese version..the ball would be missing (which is not the same as the export version) and I wouldn't know if there are differences in gameplay both in one with the other.. I know that the version vs 2002 Japan with the export version, although it is the same game, there are noticeable differences in the gameplay... here in Japanese vs4 I couldn't tell you... I didn't play it much... I would have to turn on the Wii and try it. But I also calculate that in the future what is missing will be solved and made playable... and too many advances in such a short time!

1 hour ago, CARPnadamas said:

I just tried the version that you uploaded of the patch for the Japanese version..it's playable..it's a pity that it's not the official Japanese version..the ball would be missing (which is not the same as the export version) and I wouldn't know if there are differences in gameplay both in one with the other.. I know that the version vs 2002 Japan with the export version, although it is the same game, there are noticeable differences in the gameplay... here in Japanese vs4 I couldn't tell you... I didn't play it much... I would have to turn on the Wii and try it. But I also calculate that in the future what is missing will be solved and made playable... and too many advances in such a short time!

I just tried to get it as close as possible to the original jpn dump ..it was not going to be perfect even if it ended up being playable that is why i was going to abandon it  ... but i guess i just thought i would complete what i started and make it playable maybe someone would be interested ...

and i only got to the selection menu and 2-3 seconds of gameplay (just the players entrance) in the original jpn version .. and that was after patching a lot of stuff which always leads to dolphin crashing ..so i really can't tell if there is anything different in gameplay or if there is a different ball for this version ...the only parts that i reached r exactly the same in the patched version compared to the original (selection and players entrance) .

and yea triforce emulation is near perfect at this point and in a very short period of time ..  hopefully the remaining issues will be sorted out soon and it would be nice if we get new clean dumps for all the games .

vor 13 Stunden schrieb mamefan2018:

for the missing graphics just like all the other VS games ..right click properties and under general check " enable FPRF" ..this should fix the issue.

@mamefan2018 Thank you, now it works fine

vor 13 Stunden schrieb mamefan2018:

and for the japan 2006 ver ...use this gecko code to bypass boot

Bypass Boot

040568D8 60000000

I´ve changed the bypass code but I still get the same error. Maybe I habe a wrong asian version of VS4 Vers. 2006?