Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

I always used a different version of Dolphin for each game and it seemed to work pretty well up till now, although I could never get Virtua Striker 4 or Virtua Striker 4 2006 to boot with any of them, I am a bit confused what the version of Dolphin to use is or if it is quadforce which I thought had to be run on a usb drive with a modded or soft modded wii, I have version 5.0 of dolphin but this does not seem to be the same as on screenshots posted, I have ver 5.0 18171 but it does not say dirty at the top of the window, Can someone please tell me what version of dolphin that I should be using? TIA

Modifié par GingerJazz
edit

Il y a 12 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

yep with f-zero the card stops working after restarting a couple of times ...and you have to create a new one ...not sure why this is happening since the mario kart memory cards r working fine with no problems at all.

Ok thanks for answer, so in f-zero the card isn't working after restarting. Too bad

1 hour ago, GingerJazz said:

I always used a different version of Dolphin for each game and it seemed to work pretty well up till now, although I could never get Virtua Striker 4 or Virtua Striker 4 2006 to boot with any of them, I am a bit confused what the version of Dolphin to use is or if it is quadforce which I thought had to be run on a usb drive with a modded or soft modded wii, I have version 5.0 of dolphin but this does not seem to be the same as on screenshots posted, I have ver 5.0 18171 but it does not say dirty at the top of the window, Can someone please tell me what version of dolphin that I should be using? TIA

use this version shared by @hippopippo ... based on a new dolphin 5 build but with triforce enabled ... (this amazing work is by Crediar the dude that worked on the old triforce branch)

https://gofile.io/d/KAvVED

Great,
I finally got to try this version and it works very well.
All the tested games I have work well (at least for me)
Analog inputs (steering wheel) work fine, I used a logitech steering wheel
Just the Virtua striker 4 has reversed inputs, but that can be easily adjusted.
Memory card (storage), I'll try later..
I tested the following games:

F Zero AX (Revízia D) 

Mario Kart Arcade GP

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2

Virtua striker 4

Virtua striker 2006

Thanks for that, great progress:very-good:

Modifié par sonic323

Il y a 3 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

What do you mean Kiwi ?

GGPE01 - Mario Kart Gp1

GGPE02 - Mario Kart Gp2 

GFZJ8P - F-Zero AX

GVSJ8P - Virtua Striker 4

GVS46E - Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 [Export]

F Zero AX (Revision C) SBGG

F Zero AX (Revision D) SBGG
F Zero AX (Revision E) SBGG

Mario Kart Arcade GP (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBKP

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (April 2010 ?) SBNL

VirtuaStriker3 ver.2002 (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBEY
VirtuaStriker4 Export (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBJA
VirtuaStriker4 Version 2006 (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBLL
VirtuaStriker4 Version 2006 Japan Revision D (Disc 1, Revision 0) SBLK
Fierce Fighting Professional Baseball Shinji Mizushima All Stars VS Professional Baseball SBGX

These "work" for me.

Usual bugs.

I/O out of wack for some VS games
No working memory card for FZero AX

i dont have all game 

i only have 

Fierce Fighting Professional Baseball Shinji Mizushima All Stars VS Professional Baseball SBGX

i seach this game in the net for try

i have a beug with the game F Zero AX Revision E

show this screen , the name it s no good ans have a bad icon , i search for rename et delete this icon , need help

c2x9.png

Modifié par ViRuS-MaN

il y a 54 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

i dont have all game 

i only have 

i seach this game in the net for try

i have a beug with the game F Zero AX Revision E

show this screen , the name it s no good ans have a bad icon , i search for rename et delete this icon , need help

c2x9.png

For rename (Idon't try yet the icon but normally you can) you can use this :

https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/619/

il y a une heure, Zen_B7 a dit :

Some are revisions A, B, etc of game, others are for testing purposes

https://gofile.io/d/fLllVv

Triforce.png

you already have many game of triforce to compare me lol

for f-zero ax rev C you need patch , same of the rev E and D ??? i dont have the patch

Modifié par ViRuS-MaN

hace 14 horas, mamefan2018 dijo:

so I have been messing around with mario kart patches from my old setup and i managed to skip the check and 60 sec wait before startup and fixed the camera crash for mario kart gp1

for mario kart gp 2 i added this code to SBNL.ini in user\gamesettings ..can be done through properties game config --> editor tab --> under user config ..

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$GameTestMode Patch
$SeatLoopPatch
[OnFrame]
$GameTestMode Patch
0x8002E340:dword:0x60000000
0x8002E34C:dword:0x60000000
$SeatLoopPatch
0x80084FC4:dword:0x4800000C
0x80085000:dword:0x60000000

this will skip the check and 60 sec wait .. not really a big deal cuz the game has no bugs at all and works perfectly fine .. so not really needed unless you are really annoyed by the 60 sec wait .

for mario kart gp .... SBKP.ini

[OnFrame_Enabled]

$Loop fix2

[OnFrame]
$Loop fix2
0x80031BF0:dword:0x60000000
0x80031BFC:dword:0x60000000
0x800BE10C:dword:0x4800002C
0x8009F1E0:dword:0x60000000

this skips the check and 60 sec wait and no more crash at camera screen ...i just added all the loop patches from my old config except the disable cam cuz it was already set ...

i'm sure there is a cleaner way to use less patches ..tried to test each separately to figure out what each patch does ...but i always got camera crash when removing  patches .. so i just left them all.

edit:

so after more tweaking i removed 2 patches from mario kart gp 1..now only 4 remain .. those r the only ones needed to bypass check and fix camera crash.

important note :

the patches are added to user config ini  to work with the patches already applied they don't replace them .

press brake pedal to skip the camera thing .. or try adding the patches in my post to fix the camera screen

hmm i didn't find any setting for that in test mode .. how did you get sound to work in attract mode for gp 1?

Thank you for the new patches!! Those work great, the 60 seconds wait was a bit annoying indeed lol

I think I know why FZero AX won't save properly.
It needs a GameCube memory card and a license card, as shown in picture.
These original cards could only handle 50 read write actions, and need to be replaced then ?
151055.jpg

And it can read files from GameCube FZero GX save files, and add it to AX
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-ZERO_AX

When updating hardware this happens.
https://gofile.io/d/fjuAVU

And I assume some games need the 1GB version TriForce ?
s-l500.jpg
Sb61203ba59bd4ff09d5e0e9a25e93767w.jpg?w
retrostuff on Twitter: "That's a huge GameCube: Sega/Namco/Nintendo  Triforce Type 1 #sega #namco #nintendo #triforce #retrostuff  https://t.co/y8saxZ3w95" / Twitter

Modifié par Zen_B7

Hello,

I´m trying Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 (Japan, Rev D) on this new TriForce Dolphin 5.0-1871 I downloaded from here.

I followed all the instructions and my configuration of Dolphin is exactly the same as it is stated here, I also unchecked "use panic handlers" as you mention.

I am getting a black error screen at the start, saying "BOOT/FIRM VERSION DOES NOT FULFILL THE GAME SPEC.
PLEASE ENTER GAME TEST AND UPDATE". I attach a screenshot of the error.

I entered "Test Mode" using two buttons of the gamepad for "service" and "Test", calibrated the gamepad, restarted the game, but the error is still there.

Is there any way to bypass this black screen and enter ingame, or fix the issue ?

I must be missing something. In the game properties, the tab "Patches" is now empty, there are no patches available.

The game worked fine in Brodostar version of Dolphin I was previously using (brodostar-4.0-310.1-x64), and the start screen on that version asked me to calibrate the controls, and afterwards I could enter ingame.

Any help will be much appreciated ! :gene:

Issue-VS4.jpg

Modifié par customizer2

1 hour ago, customizer2 said:

Hello,

I´m trying Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 (Japan, Rev D) on this new TriForce Dolphin 5.0-1871 I downloaded from here.

I followed all the instructions and my configuration of Dolphin is exactly the same as it is stated here, I also unchecked "use panic handlers" as you mention.

I am getting a black error screen at the start, saying "BOOT/FIRM VERSION DOES NOT FULFILL THE GAME SPEC.
PLEASE ENTER GAME TEST AND UPDATE". I attach a screenshot of the error.

I entered "Test Mode" using two buttons of the gamepad for "service" and "Test", calibrated the gamepad, restarted the game, but the error is still there.

Is there any way to bypass this black screen and enter ingame, or fix the issue ?

I must be missing something. In the game properties, the tab "Patches" is now empty, there are no patches available.

The game worked fine in Brodostar version of Dolphin I was previously using (brodostar-4.0-310.1-x64), and the start screen on that version asked me to calibrate the controls, and afterwards I could enter ingame.

Any help will be much appreciated ! :gene:

Issue-VS4.jpg

I got that too on some of the Virtua Striker 4 dumps. The one that worked for me were the Export ones and not the regional ones (JP, Asia). One other thing I learned was that if I need to swap the controls (L/R,U/D) I need to do it on the analog stick and not the Dpad. Took me a while to figure out why I wasn't reversing the directions.

9 minutes ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

Where can i find the F-Zero AX isos? Do i have to convert the chds to isos?

archive.org is your best friend, just google "triforce roms archive.org". You'll find some options there, make sure you download decrypted images and rename .bin to .iso for Dolphin to recognize. I don't think CHDs are supported. Pro tip: archive.org has DMCA exception so you'll find most ROMS (and Teknoparrot games) archived there.

Modifié par nedpepe

hace 4 horas, nedpepe dijo:

I got that too on some of the Virtua Striker 4 dumps. The one that worked for me were the Export ones and not the regional ones (JP, Asia). One other thing I learned was that if I need to swap the controls (L/R,U/D) I need to do it on the analog stick and not the Dpad. Took me a while to figure out why I wasn't reversing the directions.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I then tried with the Virtual Striker 4 Export version, entered the Test Mode and changed something, I think I went to the "Update System" line and did an update, after the update was completed I restarted and went ingame.

But I found other problems. I cannot play against the CPU, because by default the play is set for 2 players. I couldn´t find any option to set it to play "me" versus the CPU. I think I need the patches to do that, and I have no idea about how to add the patches that came by default in the previous Dolphin Triforce I was using ( the Brodostar Triforce ).

And also found the problem of the inverted axes in the gamepad like you. How did you manage to put them right ?

Modifié par customizer2

Le 26/01/2023 à 23:27, mamefan2018 a dit :

yep with f-zero the card stops working after restarting a couple of times ...and you have to create a new one ...not sure why this is happening since the mario kart memory cards r working fine with no problems at all.

By analyzing, I understand that the "tricard_SBGG.bin" file is not read. Only the contents of RAM.

When you restart a game without quit app after zero credits, the RAM is read again. Restarting Dolphin clears the RAM. "tricard_SBGG.bin" is ignored.

BUG?

Only save state to bypass problem...

Modifié par line

8 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

in test mode it is inside sound settings but if i use this bypass code you provided i can't get inside the test menu anymore but yes it is inside "Sound Settings" in the test menu

yep, the patch to bypass the check and wait time disables the test mode ...

and without the patch all i found in sound settings is volume and tracks ...I mean it's really not a big deal because the attract mode doesn't play sound the first time .. but if u leave it to play the demo and reset to namco title .. the attract sound starts playing..

and this happens in both games for me ...

1 hour ago, line said:

By analyzing, I understand that the "tricard_SBGG.bin" file is not read. Only the contents of RAM.

When you restart a game without quit app after zero credits, the RAM is read again. Restarting Dolphin clears the RAM. "tricard_SBGG.bin" is ignored.

BUG?

Only save state to bypass problem...

yep, as long as you have the game running you can keep using the card with no problems .. but when u restart dolphin it's not recognized and u have to create a new one ..

it could be a bug but it could be how the machine works ... it just keeps working as long as the machine is on .. and maybe that is why there is a memory card option to save any progress and can be used  later ..and even used with the home version.

and what i noticed is that the f-zero card doesn't have a card life like the mario kart games ...in mario kart gp 1 and 2 you have a card life with a fixed number of games (i think 40 something) .

and yea i think save state can be a good solution to this problem.

Modifié par mamefan2018

so i have got back working the virtua striker 3 game for triforce, the bin file which i changed to iso seems to work and start well every time. but controls seem dead except for kick? i have ambaseboard on pot1 i tried to change controls, but its meaningless since u cant use GC pad  

hace 5 horas, mamefan2018 dijo:

yep, as long as you have the game running you can keep using the card with no problems .. but when u restart dolphin it's not recognized and u have to create a new one ..

it could be a bug but it could be how the machine works ... it just keeps working as long as the machine is on .. and maybe that is why there is a memory card option to save any progress and can be used  later ..and even used with the home version.

and what i noticed is that the f-zero card doesn't have a card life like the mario kart games ...in mario kart gp 1 and 2 you have a card life with a fixed number of games (i think 40 something) .

and yea i think save state can be a good solution to this problem.

Hello, @mamefan2018, I have been following your comments about this new Dolphin Triforce.

I am really only interested in playing Virtua Striker 4 on this emulator.

My main problem is that I don´t know how to manage to get the patches working. I had them included by default in the previous version, but, sorry I have no idea how to use them, where to get them , and where to put them in this new version 5.0. I only want the ones for Virtua Striker 4 ( Export ) or any Virtua Striker 4 that works with the new Dolphin Triforce 5.0.

As I cannot play Virtua Striker 4 versus the CPU, because by default the game is set for 2 players ( Player 1 and Player 2 ), I think the problem should be that it needs the patches that came in the previous version (Brodostar Triforce).

Can you or anyone please share the complete folder with the patches included or let me know how to proceed to install them ??

I will be very grateful if someone provides a link to download the complete folder with the new Dolphin Triforce 5.0 INCLUDING THE PATCHES for Virtua Striker 4; because the file provided by user "hippopippo" lacks them. :bravo:

Modifié par customizer2

55 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

so i have got back working the virtua striker 3 game for triforce, the bin file which i changed to iso seems to work and start well every time. but controls seem dead except for kick? i have ambaseboard on pot1 i tried to change controls, but its meaningless since u cant use GC pad  

virtua striker 3 uses the d pad not analog stick for directional control ...but right now it's just not playable because down is not working .. right now it's better to use the broadstar version for this game ..it runs great expect minor glitches in replays ..as for the am_baseboard thing ... you simply choose "standard controller" and assign the buttons you want to the game after you are done close it ..switch to ambaseboard ..and the controls will work.

19 minutes ago, customizer2 said:

Hello, @mamefan2018, I have been following your comments about this new Dolphin Triforce.

I am really only interested in playing Virtua Striker 4 on this emulator.

My main problem is that I don´t know how to manage to get the patches working. I had them included by default in the previous version, but, sorry I have no idea how to use them, where to get them , and where to put them in this new version 5.0. I only want the ones for Virtua Striker 4 ( Export ) or any Virtua Striker 4 that works with the new Dolphin Triforce 5.0.

As I cannot play Virtua Striker 4 versus the CPU, because by default the game is set for 2 players ( Player 1 and Player 2 ), I think the problem should be that it needs the patches that came in the previous version (Brodostar Triforce).

Can you or anyone please share the complete folder with the patches included or let me know how to proceed to install them ??

I will be very grateful if someone provides a link to download the complete folder with the new Dolphin Triforce 5.0 INCLUDING THE PATCHES for Virtua Striker 4; because the file provided by user "hippopippo" lacks them. :bravo:

hmm it's weird it works fine for me virtua striker import and 2006 ... i can play against cpu if i start with one player ... do  u have player 2 controls set ?

and here are the virtua striker 4 export patches from the brodostar version ..

[OnFrame]
$DI Seed Blanker
0x80000000:dword:0x00000000
0x80000004:dword:0x00000000
0x80000008:dword:0x00000000
$Skip Boot (Recommended)
0x80052054:dword:0x2C030001
$Event Mode (One Match Mode) Off
0x80414CE6:byte:0x00000000
$Event Mode (One Match Mode) On
0x80414CE6:byte:0x00000001
$Advertising Sound Off
0x80414CE7:byte:0x00000000
$Advertising Sound On
0x80414CE7:byte:0x00000001
$Player Profile Card P1 Off (Recommended)
0x80414CF2:byte:0x00000001
$Player Profile Card P1 Out of Service
0x80414CF2:byte:0x00000002
$Player Profile Card P2 Off (Recommended)
0x80414CF3:byte:0x00000001
$Player Profile Card P2 Out of Service
0x80414CF3:byte:0x00000002
$Virtual Time 2h
0x80414CE5:byte:0x00000000
$Virtual Time 4h
0x80414CE5:byte:0x00000001
$Virtual Time Real
0x80414CE5:byte:0x00000002
$Game Difficulty COM Very Easy
0x80414CE4:byte:0x00000000
$Game Difficulty COM Easy
0x80414CE4:byte:0x00000001
$Game Difficulty COM Normal
0x80414CE4:byte:0x00000002
$Game Difficulty COM Hard
0x80414CE4:byte:0x00000003
$Game Difficulty COM Hardest
0x80414CE4:byte:0x00000004
$Game Time COM 1'30"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000000
$Game Time COM 1'45"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000001
$Game Time COM 2'00"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000002
$Game Time COM 2'15"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000003
$Game Time COM 2'30"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000004
$Game Time COM 3'00"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000005
$Game Time COM 4'00"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000006
$Game Time COM 5'00"
0x80414CE8:byte:0x00000007
$Game Time COM and VS 45'00"
0x80414CE8:word:0x00000000
0x801FF414:dword:0x000278D0
$Game Time COM and VS 30"
0x801FF414:dword:0x00000708
$Golden Goal COM Off
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000000
$Golden Goal COM On, 15" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000001
$Golden Goal COM On, 30" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000002
$Golden Goal COM On, 45" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000003
$Golden Goal COM On, 1'00" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000004
$Golden Goal COM On, 1'30" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000005
$Golden Goal COM On, 2'00" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000006
$Golden Goal COM On, 3'00" Time
0x80414CEA:byte:0x00000007
$Penalty Kicks COM Off
0x80414CEC:byte:0x00000000
$Penalty Kicks COM On, 3 Rounds
0x80414CEC:byte:0x00000001
$Penalty Kicks COM On, 4 Rounds
0x80414CEC:byte:0x00000002
$Penalty Kicks COM On, 5 Rounds
0x80414CEC:byte:0x00000003
$Penalty Kicks COM On, Real (Sudden Death)
0x80414CEC:byte:0x00000004
$Game Time VS 1'30" Min
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000000
$Game Time VS 1'45"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000001
$Game Time VS 2'00"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000002
$Game Time VS 2'15"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000003
$Game Time VS 2'30"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000004
$Game Time VS 3'00"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000005
$Game Time VS 4'00"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000006
$Game Time VS 5'00"
0x80414CE9:byte:0x00000007
$Golden Goal VS Off
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000000
$Golden Goal VS On, 15" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000001
$Golden Goal VS On, 30" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000002
$Golden Goal VS On, 45" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000003
$Golden Goal VS On, 1'00" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000004
$Golden Goal VS On, 1'30" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000005
$Golden Goal VS On, 2'00" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000006
$Golden Goal VS On, 3'00" Time
0x80414CEB:byte:0x00000007
$Penalty Kicks VS Off
0x80414CED:byte:0x00000000
$Penalty Kicks VS On, 3 Rounds
0x80414CED:byte:0x00000001
$Penalty Kicks VS On, 4 Rounds
0x80414CED:byte:0x00000002
$Penalty Kicks VS On, 5 Rounds
0x80414CED:byte:0x00000003
$Penalty Kicks VS On, Real (Sudden Death)
0x80414CED:byte:0x00000004

add them to the ini and check whatever you want and test them ( SBJA.ini for virtua striker 4 export).. i tried some of them and they seem to work ..just don't select the "skip boot" patch because you get a startup  error

hace 3 horas, mamefan2018 dijo:

hmm it's weird it works fine for me virtua striker import and 2006 ... i can play against cpu if i start with one player ... do  u have player 2 controls set ?

[OnFrame]
$DI Seed Blanker
$Skip Boot (Recommended)
$Advertising Sound Off
$Advertising Sound On
$Virtual Time 2h
$Virtual Time 4h
$Virtual Time Real
$Game Time COM 1'30"
$Game Time COM 1'45"
$Game Time COM 2'00"
$Game Time COM 2'15"
$Game Time COM 2'30"
$Game Time COM 3'00"
$Game Time COM 4'00"
$Game Time COM 5'00"
$Golden Goal COM Off
$Penalty Kicks COM Off
$Game Time VS 1'30" Min
$Game Time VS 1'45"
$Game Time VS 2'00"
$Game Time VS 2'15"
$Game Time VS 2'30"
$Game Time VS 3'00"
$Game Time VS 4'00"
$Game Time VS 5'00"
$Golden Goal VS Off
$Penalty Kicks VS Off

add them to the ini and check whatever you want and test them ( SBJA.ini for virtua striker 4 export).. i tried some of them and they seem to work ..just don't select the "skip boot" patch because you get a startup  error

Many thanks for your prompt answer ! I will carefully follow your instructions and try to fix the issue.

I don´t know what is the reason, but when I enter the game, I find it is set for 2 players and the screen shows the controls of player 1 on one side and the controls of player 2 on the other side, so the system expects that two players will calibrate their own controls. As I can handle only my own controls, and there is no other player but me, I can play with both team players at the same time ! If I play with my team, the other team players keep waiting for someone to move them with the control, so I am doing something wrong.

I think what I was missing ( till now ) is the fact that I have to configure the gamepad controls before selecting "am baseboard" in Dolphin configuration. I will try that and add the patches as you explain and let you know tomorrow if it worked.

Again, thanks for your help! 

Modifié par customizer2

4 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

virtua striker 3 uses the d pad not analog stick for directional control ...but right now it's just not playable because down is not working .. right now it's better to use the broadstar version for this game ..it runs great expect minor glitches in replays ..as for the am_baseboard thing ... you simply choose "standard controller" and assign the buttons you want to the game after you are done close it ..switch to ambaseboard ..and the controls will work.

i have 3 versions, which 1 do i use? broadstar version? whats that?

Capture.JPG

51 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

i have 3 versions, which 1 do i use? broadstar version? whats that?

Capture.JPG

umm .. you only have one virtua striker 3 (2002) ... that is the  last one on the list (294.17 mb)  .. the other one is f-zero ax rev E (check properties and info and u will realize it's f-zero ..it just appears under the wrong name)

as for the brodostar version check this thread

it's an older dolphin 4 version ...virtua striker 3 ver2002 runs great with it ,it just has minor graphical bugs in replays ...we will have to wait till the "down" button is fixed in this new version ..other than that it's just not playable .

5 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

2006 export version i believe

but thats vs 4 not vs3, i mean i could play the boring GC version, but thats beside the point. im not going to hassle everyone, but i can play any of the4se games now oh well

1 minute ago, mamefan2018 said:

umm .. you only have one virtua striker 3 (2002) ... that is the  last one on the list (294.17 mb)  .. the other one is f-zero ax rev E (check properties and info and u will realize it's f-zero ..it just appears under the wrong name)

as for the brodostar version check this thread

it's an older dolphin 4 version ...virtua striker 3 ver2002 runs great with it ,it just has minor graphical bugs in replays ...we will have to wait till the "down" button is fixed in this new version ..other than that it's just not playable .

yes i must have used that 1 when i made my video awhile ago, seems to be no trouble with the older version of dolphin

Il y a 8 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

Ok, I test and... It's bug.

When user removed card, the reader "read" Ram. So cruel for anothers users. it's not how the machine works.

It's issue.

48 minutes ago, line said:

Ok, I test and... It's bug.

When user removed card, the reader "read" Ram. So cruel for anothers users. it's not how the machine works.

It's issue.

i'm not really sure what is causing this problem .. but the card is created and it keeps working fine as long as the game is not restarted .. and i tried to save state and it didn't work ..the game froze .

i'm not really sure what is causing this problem .. but the card is created and it keeps working fine as long as the game is not restarted .. and i tried to save state and it didn't work ..the game froze .

To bad. To be sure game write in file and read in ram, go to your folder and delete your card after game over (during attract mode). insert coin, and your card is read ... without file 🙃

No solution for this

hace 19 horas, mamefan2018 dijo:

[OnFrame]
$DI Seed Blanker
$Skip Boot (Recommended)
$Advertising Sound Off
$Advertising Sound On
$Virtual Time 2h
$Virtual Time 4h
$Virtual Time Real
$Game Time COM 1'30"
$Game Time COM 1'45"
$Game Time COM 2'00"
$Game Time COM 2'15"
$Game Time COM 2'30"
$Game Time COM 3'00"
$Game Time COM 4'00"
$Game Time COM 5'00"
$Golden Goal COM Off
$Penalty Kicks COM Off
$Game Time VS 1'30" Min
$Game Time VS 1'45"
$Game Time VS 2'00"
$Game Time VS 2'15"
$Game Time VS 2'30"
$Game Time VS 3'00"
$Game Time VS 4'00"
$Game Time VS 5'00"
$Golden Goal VS Off
$Penalty Kicks VS Off

Hello again @mamefan2018. The game I am trying to play is Virtua Striker 4 ver 2006 (Export), sorry if it was not clear. This game is GVSJ8P-SBLL.

Anyway,  I had the patches included in Dolphin triforce Brodostar -4.0-310.1 version, so I copied the whole folder "user" with all the working patches to the new Dolphin Triforce 5.0 folder.

But the patches that worked in Brodostar version are not recognized in the new 5.0 version, they don´t show when you right click on "Properties" of the game.

Could you, or anyone, please tell me the reason why the patches appear in Brodostar version and not in the new 5.0 version, or what I am doing wrong ?? 

Modifié par customizer2