Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, bucksoverfame said:

downloaded it but exactly how do I rename to .iso? Can do alot but this seems hard or a brain fart

- download "tf-fzeroax_monster_ride_SBHA.bin.gz"  from  archive.org

- extract file using winrar or 7zip and you will get this bin file "tf-fzeroax_monster_ride_SBHA.bin"

- rename "tf-fzeroax_monster_ride_SBHA.bin" to "tf-fzeroax_monster_ride_SBHA.iso "

On 3/8/2023 at 6:44 AM, nanometrovovo2 said:

I'm late in this topic but really surprised with this new version from Crediar. I dug into all the pages of this thread and now I have all the games working in my Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher.

I wanted to really thank to @mamefan2018 and @hippopippo the constant updated info.

Let me collaborate by dropping here the Hyperspin theme I had to make for Gekitou Pro Yakyuu Mizushima Shinji All Stars vs. Pro Yakyuu (Rev C)

Database entry:

<game name="Gekitou Pro Yakyuu Mizushima Shinji All Stars vs. Pro Yakyuu (Rev C)" index="" image="">
        <description>Gekitou Pro Yakyuu Mizushima Shinji All Stars vs. Pro Yakyuu (Rev C)</description>
        <cloneof></cloneof>
        <crc></crc>
        <manufacturer>Sega / WOW Entertainment</manufacturer>
        <year>2003</year>
        <genre>Sports</genre>
        <rating>AAMA - Green (Suitable For All Ages)</rating>
        <enabled>Yes</enabled>
    </game>    

Gekitou Pro Yakyuu Mizushima Shinji All Stars vs. Pro Yakyuu (Rev C).zip 1.12 MB · 26 downloads

image.png.eb4e2da27730353c0c092cff0ae72a91.png

Thanks again

Here is a better icon from my buddy ALEXDC22

1.png

• 4 semaines après...
Le 27/01/2023 à 13:42, mamefan2018 a dit :

use this version shared by @hippopippo ... based on a new dolphin 5 build but with triforce enabled ... (this amazing work is by Crediar the dude that worked on the old triforce branch)

https://gofile.io/d/KAvVED

hi, could I have this version too? the file no longer exists

• 2 semaines après...

I downloaded multiple different Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (USA).iso from archive.org. After exporting the files with dolphin, I compared them and found that files\tpl2_E_sp_ROUNDsel03_RR.tpl is different. One of the crc32 checksums is D7F29B6C, and the other is B30631D9. I am a little confused now. Don't know which one is correct.

• 4 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

I have a problem with Mario Kart GP 1 on Dolphin 5.0 18171.0 (Triforce).

After creating a digital "Mario Card," I can save and access my progress. Everything worked fine until twice, after finishing all the Reverse Cups and exit the game and re-entering, the game showed a message: "You need to Renew your Mario Card," which can't be refused. It then asks for a different Mario Card, but you can't insert one.

To play again, I have to uninstall and reinstall Dolphin, losing all progress. SaveStates also crash the game. Does anyone have a solution? Maybe a patch, a fix for SaveStates, or a different Dolphin version?

mario-kart-gp-1-i-cant-access-my-progress-and-it-wont-let-v0-4ndtsobq5shd1.webp

hace 15 horas, Zen_B7 dijo:

Afaik original save cards had to be exchanged after 60 saves.

Well, in a Dolphin Emulator group someone told me that if you disabled the "Card Usage" in the test menu, all the cups would be unlocked. (But they didn't say how to do it...)

But is it actually true?

P.S. Thanks for answering.

En 12/8/2024 a las 21:14, Oddla dijo:

Well, in a Dolphin Emulator group someone told me that if you disabled the "Card Usage" in the test menu, all the cups would be unlocked. (But they didn't say how to do it...)

But is it actually true?

P.S. Thanks for answering.

Hi, I want to explain what really happens, when you deactivate the "Card Usage" the last cup will be automatically unlocked, which would be the rainbow cup, in addition to round 1 and round 2 of each cup being available.

The way to enter the test is to press the button that is assigned to the z (which is actually the credit but is also assigned to the test for some strange reason that unfortunately I can't find a way to separate the credit from the test).

When you press the z you will enter the test menu. With the x button (which would be the service) you navigate in the menu, and you must enter the Game Option.

When you enter, deactivate the card (and to avoid errors in the game's operation, also deactivate steering power and camera) and with that, exit the game option and press exit, that will save the changes but will not exit the game, you must exit the emulator and re-enter.

And with that you have the mode without card. I hope that helps you.

although if you want to activate all the cups mamefan2018 shared the gecko codes that allow you to do that.

hace 1 hora, Trihy dijo:

Do we have the source code for this?

I know that the source code for dolphin triforce is on crediar's gitlab:

https://crediar.dev/crediar

But I have no knowledge of the dolphin source code, and creating a build of it was complicated for me.

Crediar even released a new build that is based on version 2407. However, there are still several initial problems that need to be fixed, such as the fact that the test and credit buttons are still together.

hace 4 minutos, Trihy dijo:

Nice. Thanks. Will try to compile.

I'm letting you know that the version I tried to compile was an older one and the new one still has quite a few things to improve.

Although what caught my attention was that it will include compatibility with the arcade version of the Wii.

MKGP1 and MKGP2 randomly change the aspect ratio during game for me. Is there a fix for that? I am using the latest Dolphin Triforce build with no widescreen patch or code.

Thnaks in advance!

hace 18 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

MKGP1 and MKGP2 randomly change the aspect ratio during game for me. Is there a fix for that? I am using the latest Dolphin Triforce build with no widescreen patch or code.

Thnaks in advance!

Curiously, this also happened to me previously with another build, but that was a year ago, then I changed it for another one. Have you already forced the graphics to 4:3 or 16:9? And if it didn't work, check what it is regarding graphics in the configuration to see if something is hindering it.

Is that build based on 2407 or 5.0?

hace 13 minutos, MFT_Man dijo:

Curiously, this also happened to me previously with another build, but that was a year ago, then I changed it for another one. Have you already forced the graphics to 4:3 or 16:9? And if it didn't work, check what it is regarding graphics in the configuration to see if something is hindering it.

I say this because the 2407 build does not run MKGP1 and MKGP2 correctly, it only started the check test and the logos with about 10 FPS.

3 hours ago, MFT_Man said:

Thanks, I will check the graphic options. The build is based on 5.0. Did not know that crediar is still working on the emulator. Is there a newer version compiled for download?
Update: Force 4:3 fixed the issue. Thanks!

Modifié par gasabbath

hace 7 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

Thanks, I will check the graphic options. The build is based on 5.0. Did not know that crediar is still working on the emulator. Is there a newer version compiled for download?

Yes, there is a new version based on the 2407, however it is still in progress and from what I tried the only thing that works well is the Triforce bios, which apparently can now be configured better... however when starting a game it says that the emulator did not find the segaboot.bin (i.e. the Triforce bios). So the games will run in a terrible, unlike the 5.0 versions.

If you want to try it, there is already a compiled build on crediar's GitLab.

27 minutes ago, MFT_Man said:

Yes, there is a new version based on the 2407, however it is still in progress and from what I tried the only thing that works well is the Triforce bios, which apparently can now be configured better... however when starting a game it says that the emulator did not find the segaboot.bin (i.e. the Triforce bios). So the games will run in a terrible, unlike the 5.0 versions.

If you want to try it, there is already a compiled build on crediar's GitLab.

Great news! Is this the site for compiled builds? https://dolphin.ci/#/

hace 1 hora, gasabbath dijo:

Great news! Is this the site for compiled builds? https://dolphin.ci/#/

I didn't know about the existence of that site.

although if you are wondering this is where crediar publishes its own builds: 

https://crediar.dev/crediar/misc/-/tree/master/Dolphin

is where I download their builds.

55 minutes ago, MFT_Man said:

I didn't know about the existence of that site.

although if you are wondering this is where crediar publishes its own builds: 

https://crediar.dev/crediar/misc/-/tree/master/Dolphin

is where I download their builds.

Thanks! 

Can someone confirm if this is the correct patch for fixing the game over on MKGP2 JPN? Because is not working for me along side the card hanging fix Thanks!

Patch:

[OnFrame]

$Game Over Hang Fix

0x8003775C:dword:0x40820040

hace 52 minutos, gasabbath dijo:

Can someone confirm if this is the correct patch for fixing the game over on MKGP2 JPN? Because is not working for me along side the card hanging fix Thanks!

Patch:

[OnFrame]

$Game Over Hang Fix

0x8003775C:dword:0x40820040

I don't get the game over error, but I think it's because the mkgp2 JPN I have deactivated what would be the use of the cards and cameras. Anyway, I'll give you the codes I use to see if they work for you:

They belong to mamefan2018:

Save Card Fix (JPN)

04249f60 38000000

04249f64 980da504

04249f68 980da509

04249f6c 480000ac

Unlimited Card (JPN)

040A0910 60000000

13 hours ago, MFT_Man said:

I don't get the game over error, but I think it's because the mkgp2 JPN I have deactivated what would be the use of the cards and cameras. Anyway, I'll give you the codes I use to see if they work for you:

They belong to mamefan2018:

Save Card Fix (JPN)

04249f60 38000000

04249f64 980da504

04249f68 980da509

04249f6c 480000ac

Unlimited Card (JPN)

040A0910 60000000

I have enabled the Save Card Fix (JPN) but what it does is making the game not hanging when saving, it simulates the card ejection.

When the card is "ejected" you will see the game over screen. The problem is that the game over screen freezes the game when you touch a button.

Modifié par gasabbath

hace 2 horas, gasabbath dijo:

I have enabled the Save Card Fix (JPN) but what it does is making the game not hanging when saving, it simulates the card ejection.

When the card is "ejected" you will see the game over screen. The problem is that the game over screen freezes the game when you touch a button.

I remember that this was a problem that belonged to dolphin triforce 4.0, one of the 5.0 version solves this problem without needing the code 

1 hour ago, MFT_Man said:

I remember that this was a problem that belonged to dolphin triforce 4.0, one of the 5.0 version solves this problem without needing the code 

Thanks for the response. But if I don't enable the Save Card Fix the game keeps waiting for the card to be removed.

The save card fix solve the problem but when the game over screen appears the game shows a black screen after a few seconds.

I am using the lastest 5.0 based build and the "Game over fix" works perfect for MKGP 1.