Aller au contenu

[Emu] Dolphin v2407 Triforce : Branche Arcade (Namco / Sega / Nintendo / GC / Wii)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, murray said:

Yes you do, do this.

CONFIG>>GAMECUBE>> SP1 = Triforce AM Baseboard

CONTROLLER>>Port 1 = AM Triforce Baseboard

Thanks

Still no luck, just a black screen in the top left hand corner of the screen

Works fine using bat files, but no good with the module

Problem seems to be with Serialport1 as when changed to 6 manually it loads in emulator, but once module is used then it changes it to 5 and won't load (just black screen)

Dolphin.ini

[Analytics]
ID = 1766aa8a093a7d9f4c4a51406b527b45
Enabled = True
PermissionAsked = True
[NetPlay]
TraversalChoice = direct
[Core]
SelectedLanguage = 0
SerialPort1 = 5 (MODULE CHANGES THIS FROM 6 TO 5)
SkipIPL = True
SlotA = 8
SlotB = 255
GFXBackend = Vulkan
SIDevice0 = 11
SIDevice1 = 0
SIDevice2 = 0
SIDevice3 = 0
AutoDiscChange = False
CPUThread = True
EnableCheats = True
OverrideRegionSettings = False
BBA_MAC = 00:09:bf:30:f3:d9
[Display]
DisableScreenSaver = True
Fullscreen = True
RenderToMain = false

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

Exactly

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

Exactly

Thanks

Problem seems to be with Serialport1 as when changed to 6 manually it loads in emulator, but once module is used then it changes it to 5 and won't load (just black screen)

Dolphin.ini

[Analytics]
Enabled = True
PermissionAsked = True
[NetPlay]
TraversalChoice = direct
[Core]
SelectedLanguage = 0
SkipIPL = True
SlotA = 8
SlotB = 255
GFXBackend = Vulkan
SIDevice0 = 11
SIDevice1 = 0
SIDevice2 = 0
SIDevice3 = 0
AutoDiscChange = False
CPUThread = True
EnableCheats = True
[Display]
Fullscreen = True
RenderToMain = false

21 minutes ago, cataclysm67 said:

Thanks

Dolphin.ini

[Analytics]
Enabled = True
PermissionAsked = True
[NetPlay]
TraversalChoice = direct
[Core]
SelectedLanguage = 0
SkipIPL = True
SlotA = 8
SlotB = 255
GFXBackend = Vulkan
SIDevice0 = 11
SIDevice1 = 0
SIDevice2 = 0
SIDevice3 = 0
AutoDiscChange = False
CPUThread = True
EnableCheats = True
[Display]
Fullscreen = True
RenderToMain = false

Thanks

Dolphin.ini

[Analytics]
Enabled = True
PermissionAsked = True
[NetPlay]
TraversalChoice = direct
[Core]
SelectedLanguage = 0
SkipIPL = True
SlotA = 8
SlotB = 255
GFXBackend = Vulkan
SIDevice0 = 11
SIDevice1 = 0
SIDevice2 = 0
SIDevice3 = 0
AutoDiscChange = False
CPUThread = True
EnableCheats = True
[Display]
Fullscreen = True
RenderToMain = false

Sorry, i don't know any of this stuff you talk about. I do know you download the base emulator from crediar site, make it portable because you probably have some old dolphin config folder and it's global for dolphin and you don't want any of this to interfer, change those 2 settings i wrote and it will work.

7 minutes ago, murray said:

Sorry, i don't know any of this stuff you talk about. I do know you download the base emulator from crediar site, make it portable because you probably have some old dolphin config folder and it's global for dolphin and you don't want any of this to interfer, change those 2 settings i wrote and it will work.

Done all that and still no luck.

Can you check in your Dolphin.ini if serialport1= 5 or 6 or post your dolphin.ini info so I can check against mine ?

Thanks

Modifié par cataclysm67

All of this is wonderful! I've always dreamed of being able to play Virtua Striker 4 on my pc...it reminds me of when I was a kid. Thank you so much to those who made this possible!!!

One question, would someone be so kind as to share the command profiles of the various games already configured? I'm using an Xbox one controller.  I'm going crazy to set them up correctly. Thanks

Modifié par Loki_

3 hours ago, Loki_ said:

All of this is wonderful! I've always dreamed of being able to play Virtua Striker 4 on my pc...it reminds me of when I was a kid. Thank you so much to those who made this possible!!!

One question, would someone be so kind as to share the command profiles of the various games already configured? I'm using an Xbox one controller.  I'm going crazy to set them up correctly. Thanks

Make your game install portable. Just put a text file portable.txt in the root of the dolphin folder, it'll make the dolphin install portable. It's a PITF'NA setting them all up under 1 install.
Then just have a folder for each game, map all the buttons on controller, go into games  test menu, press all the buttons you mapped and work out what buttons are used, then map those ones the way you want.

Outstanding work by Crediar! so glad that F Zero Ax Is now playable via emulation! amazing for game preservation sakes since outside of Triforce hardware or a Wii there was No way to play it, anyone know if Lan support is cracked yet? been wanting to build a dual F Zero Ax Cabinet so as soon as Lan support is available I'm absolutely going to!

F-Zero Monster Ride download. This was in the roms folder of the WiPi netbooter download, WiPi is available on Github.  You will need the cycraft emulator running on another pc if you want to use this, you won't get it to work without the cycraft emulator running.  It's possible to make both work on 1 pc, if you get creative. Runs very slow on the most recent builds of Crediar Dolphin. Netplay does NOT work on this at this stage.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvSEU1aFdRcEIjZldfSVNfSlpUTXhyRFg1S2FEaXM5TXcxazBibl9BRXg5ZWlCb2pXOUVmMA==

Main differences are all the ships are selectable from the start, it doesn't use cards for saving, because everything is unlocked and ships just have set stats, and i think i read that gameplay is faster than standard AX, but i'm not 100% sure on this. 

Modifié par murray

6 hours ago, murray said:

F-Zero Monster Ride download. This was in the roms folder of the WiPi netbooter download, WiPi is available on Github.  You will need the cycraft emulator running on another pc if you want to use this, you won't get it to work without the cycraft emulator running.  It's possible to make both work on 1 pc, if you get creative. Runs very slow on the most recent builds of Crediar Dolphin. Netplay does NOT work on this at this stage.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvSEU1aFdRcEIjZldfSVNfSlpUTXhyRFg1S2FEaXM5TXcxazBibl9BRXg5ZWlCb2pXOUVmMA==

Main differences are all the ships are selectable from the start, it doesn't use cards for saving, because everything is unlocked and ships just have set stats, and i think i read that gameplay is faster than standard AX, but i'm not 100% sure on this. 

Could you explain a little more about how to make it work? Thank you

• 3 semaines après...

Small thing (maybe a big thing) I'm not understanding - I can download CHD and bin files to convert to iso. Dolphin 5.0 fails to recognize converted files. So even with isos, not working. Due to this, I am lacking a few games. I have the archive site bookmarked. My question is how you get VS4 Ver2006 in correct iso form for Dolphin 5.0 if you are unable to convert something on archive? Have I missed a key step? Have I been looking in the wrong places? Thanks for any help you can give!

9 hours ago, BigSchmid said:

Small thing (maybe a big thing) I'm not understanding - I can download CHD and bin files to convert to iso. Dolphin 5.0 fails to recognize converted files. So even with isos, not working. Due to this, I am lacking a few games. I have the archive site bookmarked. My question is how you get VS4 Ver2006 in correct iso form for Dolphin 5.0 if you are unable to convert something on archive? Have I missed a key step? Have I been looking in the wrong places? Thanks for any help you can give!

Hello..to facilitate your work here I leave you to download the games you are missing..you just have to change the extension from .bin to .iso

https://archive.org/download/triforce-roms/Extracted Disc Images (Decrypted)/

2 hours ago, CARPnadamas said:

Hello..to facilitate your work here I leave you to download the games you are missing..you just have to change the extension from .bin to .iso

https://archive.org/download/triforce-roms/Extracted Disc Images (Decrypted)/

Does "change the extension" refer to converting them from bin to iso? If so, I've done that and Dolphin fails to recognize them when I convert from bin to iso. Is there a way you've successfully done this? If I'm not using software to convert, can you explain further?

EDIT - figured this out on my own. Thanks! 😃

Modifié par BigSchmid
Clarify

33 minutes ago, mikigol said:

Can someone to help me with controls? I dont understand how to make "folder for each game"

Im trying with (F Zero AX Rev E)

When I click in Port 1 AM Triforce for configure it doesnt work

I can boot game but no controls working

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how-to-make-dolphin-portable

• 2 semaines après...
Le 21/04/2023 à 04:42, murray a dit :

I have got my hands on this, the cycraft-emu and a Dolphin Triforce build but I have no idea how to get the cycraftemu it to detect the Dolphin window and thus can't boot to the actual game, stuck in the cycraft searching screen...

So after a long break from patching and fixing triforce games , I decided to take a look at F-zero monster Ride posted by murray and see what I can do ..
I quickly tested it on all the triforce builds I have using the cycraft emulator from crediar tools ..game doesn't work at all up to the "22_01_2023" build, on the next build "24_01_2023 "  cycraftemu connects to the gameboard but it's stuck at that point and keeps resetting and the game doesn't start ...and on the newer builds after this one the game boots but runs really slow and it's unplayable .

so I was like ok ,if i tracked down the subroutine responsible for the slowdown like what I did with the mario kart games and patched it , I might be able to get the game to run fine on the newest builds ..I was thinking it might take couple of days but it ended up being a long agonizing journey ...and it really tested my patience .

when I first started working on it , things were going great ..because in the first day I managed to locate the subroutine responsible for the slowdowns ..and when I stopped it , the game started to run full speed ..most of the time I needed to stop/restore it a few times to make it run fine because a lot of times the audio was working fine but the game ran at 1 fps  ..although it was not a clean way to handle it but I thought that is it ,problem solved ..now all I need is to create patch to do that because of-course I was doing all that manually in debug mode ...3 days later it ended up in failure .. I tried at least 20 different patches to deal with the subroutine at different points but it just didn't work .the game ran at 1fps with the sound working fine with the patches applied ..it was unresponsive with the slowdowns and the way the patches work.

So I thought ok, I need a different approach to this , and I just thought if I skipped the boot up sequence to get in game that might do the trick ...and I managed to find a way to do that through what I called " dev test mode"  ... because it seemed like a mode made for testing the game ..the insert coin/start thing didn't appear but the game ran at full speed ..at least the attract mode ran fine ..but it stopped at the instructions screen when I hit start  ... first I thought maybe cuz it's a dev test mode and that is all it does ...but since I managed to figure out the memory address range for the menu values , I realized that there is a timer for the screen and it's working fine but it stops because of the seat-belt check ..and of course the cycraftemu doesn't work anymore because I bypassed all the initialization sequence ..I tried to mess around with the game code to skip this screen and the best I could do is skip right to the race ...so it was a failure and I was back to square one.

at this point I was going to just give up on it and post my findings ... but the next day I felt bad about abandoning it after all that work and all the time I spent on it ..and decided to continue working on it.

So I started from scratch and this time I thought I just need to do it the right and clean way , and  the key to get it working is the cycraftemu .. the main idea was to compile my own version and mess around with the code to try and trace the subroutines that handle the cycraft part ..and I was under the impression that the one in crediar tools was just a compiled version of the cycraftemu on github from 2021 by bobbydilley since the crediar one didn't have source code.. so I checked the other one turns out it was made for Linux ...which means that crediar ported  and modified it ..although it was uncharted territory for me , I knew the general idea on how it works ..and I was like well it's too late to turn back now ..

So I started working on porting the code and compiling it for windows ..and managed to get it done and it connected to the gameboard but then it stopped when it started to receive data .. which of course meant that crediar did some modifications to make it work with the triforce build .. and since there is no source code for his version .. I ended up using a few de-compilers on it trying to get as much of the source code as possible ..and sort of made my own cycraftemu by using my ported version of the emu and modifying it using some of the code I managed to de-compile from the crediar version .. and it worked !..to be honest I was surprised that this mess of a code ended up working ..I was just lucky that all the guesses I made ended up being correct .

and although I ended up with a cycraft emu that did exactly what the credair one does which means it behaved in the same exact way and only worked on newer builds with the slowdowns .. but it was a big breakthrough and was the key to finally figure everything out because now I had an understanding how it all works and I had full control over it ..which lead me to trace the subroutines that handle all the cycraft part ..and I was finally able to make the first successful patch to bypass the cycraft checks .
with this patch all builds up to "24_01_2023" worked perfectly fine with full speed (even older ones that didn't work at all with the cycraft emulator but since it was not needed and handled by the patch older builds worked fine) ...and it worked on newer builds too but the slowdowns were still there ...but now the "dev test mode " worked fine since the seat-belt check was handled by the code ...although it was missing some menu sounds and the insert coin/start thing ..it was running full speed on newer builds using this mode ...and I was like that is it , now it's in a great state and playable on all builds .

next day I thought maybe now that I know the memory address range for all the sent and received values when connecting to the cycraft ..and I already knew what subroutine was causing the slowdowns .. that there is a chance I might find a clean way to fix this issue .. and yep , I ended up with a clean patch to fix the slowdown issue in all of the newer builds without the need for the "dev test mode"

so here are the gecko codes needed to run this game  :

Bypass Cycraft

0043137B 00000086

it's actually a proper way to handle the cycraft checks  .. it just feeds them directly to the game eliminating the need for the cycraftemu .. initialization / boot check and seat-belt on all the time .

Slowdown Fix

0043137E 00000000

it is needed for builds starting from 01_02_2023 

and here is a  bonus one  :

Game Over/ Attract Mode

077e85d4 00000008
005d6dc8 0000c7cc

this is what I called "dev test mode"  instead of test menu it will skip directly to a game over screen then the attract mode .. game works fine expect some missing sounds and no insert coin /start game text .

this is not needed ..it's only for for anyone interested to check it out maybe there might be some interesting stuff in that mode .

as for the game ...as murray stated , u get all 41 vehicles unlocked but you only have race mode .. there is no time attack mode in this special version of the game .

Finally I hope that the patches work fine for everyone and enjoy the game! :)

Modifié par mamefan2018

En 21/4/2023 a las 10:42, murray dijo:

can you re-up link please? thankns!

8 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

So after a long break from patching and fixing triforce games , I decided to take a look at F-zero monster Ride posted by murray and see what I can do ..
I quickly tested it on all the triforce builds I have using the cycraft emulator from crediar tools ..game doesn't work at all up to the "22_01_2023" build, on the next build "24_01_2023 "  cycraftemu connects to the gameboard but it's stuck at that point and keeps resetting and the game doesn't start ...and on the newer builds after this one the game boots but runs really slow and it's unplayable .

so I was like ok ,if i tracked down the subroutine responsible for the slowdown like what I did with the mario kart games and patched it , I might be able to get the game to run fine on the newest builds ..I was thinking it might take couple of days but it ended up being a long agonizing journey ...and it really tested my patience .

when I first started working on it , things were going great ..because in the first day I managed to locate the subroutine responsible for the slowdowns ..and when I stopped it , the game started to run full speed ..most of the time I needed to stop/restore it a few times to make it run fine because a lot of times the audio was working fine but the game ran at 1 fps  ..although it was not a clean way to handle it but I thought that is it ,problem solved ..now all I need is to create patch to do that because of-course I was doing all that manually in debug mode ...3 days later it ended up in failure .. I tried at least 20 different patches to deal with the subroutine at different points but it just didn't work .the game ran at 1fps with the sound working fine with the patches applied ..it was unresponsive with the slowdowns and the way the patches work.

So I thought ok, I need a different approach to this , and I just thought if I skipped the boot up sequence to get in game that might do the trick ...and I managed to find a way to do that through what I called " dev test mode"  ... because it seemed like a mode made for testing the game ..the insert coin/start thing didn't appear but the game ran at full speed ..at least the attract mode ran fine ..but it stopped at the instructions screen when I hit start  ... first I thought maybe cuz it's a dev test mode and that is all it does ...but since I managed to figure out the memory address range for the menu values , I realized that there is a timer for the screen and it's working fine but it stops because of the seat-belt check ..and of course the cycraftemu doesn't work anymore because I bypassed all the initialization sequence ..I tried to mess around with the game code to skip this screen and the best I could do is skip right to the race ...so it was a failure and I was back to square one.

at this point I was going to just give up on it and post my findings ... but the next day I felt bad about abandoning it after all that work and all the time I spent on it ..and decided to continue working on it.

So I started from scratch and this time I thought I just need to do it the right and clean way , and  the key to get it working is the cycraftemu .. the main idea was to compile my own version and mess around with the code to try and trace the subroutines that handle the cycraft part ..and I was under the impression that the one in crediar tools was just a compiled version of the cycraftemu on github from 2021 by bobbydilley since the crediar one didn't have source code.. so I checked the other one turns out it was made for Linux ...which means that crediar ported  and modified it ..although it was uncharted territory for me , I knew the general idea on how it works ..and I was like well it's too late to turn back now ..

So I started working on porting the code and compiling it for windows ..and managed to get it done and it connected to the gameboard but then it stopped when it started to receive data .. which of course meant that crediar did some modifications to make it work with the triforce build .. and since there is no source code for his version .. I ended up using a few de-compilers on it trying to get as much of the source code as possible ..and sort of made my own cycraftemu by using my ported version of the emu and modifying it using some of the code I managed to de-compile from the crediar version .. and it worked !..to be honest I was surprised that this mess of a code ended up working ..I was just lucky that all the guesses I made ended up being correct .

and although I ended up with a cycraft emu that did exactly what the credair one does which means it behaved in the same exact way and only worked on newer builds with the slowdowns .. but it was a big breakthrough and was the key to finally figure everything out because now I had an understanding how it all works and I had full control over it ..which lead me to trace the subroutines that handle all the cycraft part ..and I was finally able to make the first successful patch to bypass the cycraft checks .
with this patch all builds up to "24_01_2023" worked perfectly fine with full speed (even older ones that didn't work at all with the cycraft emulator but since it was not needed and handled by the patch older builds worked fine) ...and it worked on newer builds too but the slowdowns were still there ...but now the "dev test mode " worked fine since the seat-belt check was handled by the code ...although it was missing some menu sounds and the insert coin/start thing ..it was running full speed on newer builds using this mode ...and I was like that is it , now it's in a great state and playable on all builds .

next day I thought maybe now that I know the memory address range for all the sent and received values when connecting to the cycraft ..and I already knew what subroutine was causing the slowdowns .. that there is a chance I might find a clean way to fix this issue .. and yep , I ended up with a clean patch to fix the slowdown issue in all of the newer builds without the need for the "dev test mode"

so here are the gecko codes needed to run this game  :

Bypass Cycraft

0043137B 00000086

it's actually a proper way to handle the cycraft checks  .. it just feeds them directly to the game eliminating the need for the cycraftemu .. initialization / boot check and seat-belt on all the time .

Slowdown Fix

0043137E 00000000

it is needed for builds starting from 01_02_2023 

and here is a  bonus one  :

Game Over/ Attract Mode

077e85d4 00000008
005d6dc8 0000c7cc

this is what I called "dev test mode"  instead of test menu it will skip directly to a game over screen then the attract mode .. game works fine expect some missing sounds and no insert coin /start game text .

this is not needed ..it's only for for anyone interested to check it out maybe there might be some interesting stuff in that mode .

as for the game ...as murray stated , u get all 41 vehicles unlocked but you only have race mode .. there is no time attack mode in this special version of the game .

Finally I hope that the patches work fine for everyone and enjoy the game! :)

Awesome awesome work!

It worked on 20/Jan build, but there was some tricky thing needed with IP addresses to get it booting, that was the one i had it working on. I'll test out the patch later with the  newer Dolphin builds!

Where can I find the post with the link of F-Zero Monster Ride?

And what we need for get working this game?

I got already:

1. the cycraftemu

2. the triforce 24_01_2023 build

3. the patches codes

the WiPiNetbooter is also necessary? this file size is like more than 25 gb

On 2/12/2023 at 11:04 PM, Trymado said:

Quelqu'un aurait un pack prêt à l'emploi en 5.0 fonctionnant avec l'ensemble des jeux MK GP1 & 2, FZERO AX, Virtua Striker 3 & 4

Je suis en train de m'arracher les cheveux pour faire fonctionner tout ca, soit 1 marche mais pas les autres, soit j'ai des erreur dvd, bref j'ai tester au moins 5 versions différentes c'est un enfer.

Merci beaucoup

EDIT: merci à la personne en mp pour m'avoir filé un pack :)

J'ai le même souci, si tu peux transmettre je t'en serai très reconnaissant ahah

Le 07/06/2023 à 09:29, hippopippo a dit :

to skip motor setup : (I don't remember if it's already been posted, but it works)

[OnFrame]
$Disable Motor Setup
0x8023A0F4:dword:0x8016B4EC
0x8023A0F8:dword:0x8016B350

Working great 👍

Fantastic job done, finally it working, lot of thanks mamefan2018 ^^

Can someone create a patch "skip the calibration test" if possible, for f-zero ax ?

Thanks.

Alright, so first of all, @mamefan2018you are an absolute legend for not only the Monster Ride patches (Bypass Cycraft and Slowdown Fix) but for all the other patches you've shared here for the other games after they either were no longer included with Dolphin or never were there (mainly the Slowdown Fixes for MKAGP). I have finally tried Monster Ride on Dolphin with those and it works like a charm!

With that said, @Guisado88 @mikigol and anyone else that's here looking for Monster Ride, I also remember that being a pain to find (it IS in the netbooter file from what I heard, but that's a 20GB download total) but there's now an upload in Internet Archive with the decrypted file compatible with Dolphin (just rename the .bin inside to .gcm or .iso). Could mirror this somewhere else if needed as well.

F-ZERO AX Monster Ride (Decrypted/for Dolphin) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Also mikigol, you don't need the cycraftemu anymore if you use the bypass cycraft gecko code, which is what I had to use since I could never get cycraftemu to connect with Dolphin before that.

Il y a 12 heures, compnwl a dit :

Finally i got working F-Zero AX Monster Ride. Works fine at 4K 60fps on my old rig.

do you run it with win 7 or win 10 , i haven't been able to get this dolphin triforce build runnin with win 7 

probably win 10 is required 

is anyone interested in a patch that would make the 27 vehicles missing from the normal AX version playable  ..they r all there but in this version they use them as parts for the card /custom vehicle thing  ...

it's not my fav patch cuz i had to come up with 27 button combos to make them all playable .. so it's a bit messy .. but it works .

Hey everyone, 

Still don't know how to run it with 2 players btw, sorry in advance for those looking for this.

Running dolphin_tri_x64_15_03_2023 I have been having some mappings issues on Virtua Striker 2006 (Export), I didn't wanted to touch anything to the config files, so here is my "correct mapping", using a standard 8 buttons panel.

image.png.d4dfce3dbbf799067054c47136a1cb25.png

Hope it might help someone who's struggling with inputs.

Cheers.

NB: My VS2006E comes from Archive.org

Modifié par Tathan

Here is the Gecko code to play with the 27 hidden vehicles (for Rev E)

Unlock Hidden Vehicles (Rev E)

2037E03C 00010001
043CDB08 00000012
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00010002
043CDB08 00000013
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01010000
043CDB08 00000014
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02010000
043CDB08 00000015
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00040001
043CDB08 00000016
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00040002
043CDB08 00000017
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01040000
043CDB08 00000018
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02040000
043CDB08 00000019
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00020001
043CDB08 0000001A
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00020002
043CDB08 0000001B
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01020000
043CDB08 0000001C
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02020000
043CDB08 0000001D
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00080001
043CDB08 0000001E
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00080002
043CDB08 00000000
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01080000
043CDB08 00000001
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02080000
043CDB08 00000003
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00090001
043CDB08 00000007
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00090002
043CDB08 00000008
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01090000
043CDB08 00000009
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02090000
043CDB08 0000000A
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00060001
043CDB08 0000000B
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 00060002
043CDB08 0000000C
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 01060000
043CDB08 0000000D
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 02060000
043CDB08 0000000E
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 000A0001
043CDB08 0000000F
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 000A0002
043CDB08 00000010
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 010A0000
043CDB08 00000011
E0000000 80008000
2037E03C 020A0000
043CDB08 00000006
003CDBCB 00000000
003CDBCC 00000000
E0000000 80008000

super long code to handle button combos for 27 vehicles ... when reaching the vehicle selection screen use the following combos :

(d-pad up / d-pad right /d-pad left /d-pad right) + (steering left /steering right /paddle left /paddle right )  ...  that is 4x 4 (2 buttons combo) ...16 out of 27 vehicles  (the d-pad is the views buttons on my controller)

(d-pad up + d-pad right / d-pad left+ d-pad down / d-pad right + d-pad down ) + (steering left /steering right /paddle left /paddle right )  ... 3 x4 (3 buttons combo ) =12 in total  .. the remaining 11 vehicles .

and the 12th combo ( d-pad right + d-pad down) + paddle left --> will set all menu values back to default because selecting any hidden vehicle that is not there , the normal ones will not be selectable anymore  ... so this is needed to reset things back to default and be able to select from the 14 vehicles in the selection screen ...

I really hope it's not confusing ...this is a code I worked on while taking breaks from working on f-zero monster ride .. I guess I wasn't sure if I was going to get it done ,so this was a good alternative to play with all 41 vehicles ...and the normal version has race mode and time attack mode.

and here is a bonus code to freeze all menu timers ..  the timers in the normal version r brutal they don't give u enough time to do anything  ..So it's definitely useful for anyone who wants to use the vehicle code ..

Freeze Menu Timers (Rev E)

003CDC24 00000001

Modifié par mamefan2018

On 09/06/2023 at 10:11, Tathan said:

Hey everyone, 

Still don't know how to run it with 2 players btw, sorry in advance for those looking for this.

Running dolphin_tri_x64_15_03_2023 I have been having some mappings issues on Virtua Striker 2006 (Export), I didn't wanted to touch anything to the config files, so here is my "correct mapping", using a standard 8 buttons panel.

image.png.d4dfce3dbbf799067054c47136a1cb25.png

Hope it might help someone who's struggling with inputs.

Cheers.

NB: My VS2006E comes from Archive.org

This is my configuration here for these games:

"F-Zero AX" and "F-Zero AX: Monster Ride"

image.png.c6ca47315a6fa180d6f4c6535427f9ac.png

Virtua Striker 4 Ver. 2006 Export

image.png.49a7d744070c2fb731fbd9b16d8b3509.png

French is not my native language, I just left it like that in the emulator so you can understand the configuration I made on the controller and try to reproduce it on your system. Maybe this emulator still have some Input Mapping problems and receive a newer updates, who knows ?

On 09/06/2023 at 04:03, Moksi said:

do you run it with win 7 or win 10 , i haven't been able to get this dolphin triforce build runnin with win 7 

probably win 10 is required 

Windows 10 here. 

My favorite F-Zero char is Mighty Gazelle, now easy selectable on Monster Ride edition.

Hello guys, hope you can help. I'm going crazy with Virtua Striker 4 and Virtua Striker 4 ver. 2006, on Brodostar version I tried many times and the games crash before getting lot of slows down. Did you have the same problems? Or do you know how I can run them on Crediar version of Dolphin? When I select the Iso the emulator can't read them. I asked also in the Brodostar dolphin's topic but had no real helps. I have a high specs computer running with Windows 11.

Thank you very much, I can talk also in private message.

il y a une heure, jackotz91 a dit :

Hello guys, hope you can help. I'm going crazy with Virtua Striker 4 and Virtua Striker 4 ver. 2006, on Brodostar version I tried many times and the games crash before getting lot of slows down. Did you have the same problems? Or do you know how I can run them on Crediar version of Dolphin? When I select the Iso the emulator can't read them. I asked also in the Brodostar dolphin's topic but had no real helps. I have a high specs computer running with Windows 11.

Thank you very much, I can talk also in private message.

Try the version of crediar 10-02-2023, it worked perfect for me for all the games of triforce

Modifié par mikigol