Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Silver Strike Live 3.02.07 (Incredible Technologies)

jcstahl1

Messages recommandés

WOW awesome!!!

*edit* anyone got the 2nd monitor working it says s-video or svga* in the game settings. 

ill look into it later but think it should work with a onboard vga connection with 2nd monitor. 

i actually had this arcade in my house but was dead but it had a crt monitor and s-video

image.png.0adfed6e1dc89c9a4febe38e04d47b4f.png

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

4 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

WOW awesome!!!

*edit* anyone got the 2nd monitor working it says s-video or svga* in the game settings. 

ill look into it later but think it should work with a onboard vga connection with 2nd monitor. 

i actually had this arcade in my house but was dead but it had a crt monitor and s-video

image.png.0adfed6e1dc89c9a4febe38e04d47b4f.png

if it was left in and not patched out....normally it uses 1 card DVi main VGA upper monitor but as the years change different card setups ...it all use to be AGP long ago...but now pci (different mobos and video cards)

and well GT database might work for now...I would setup the SSB one...remember it's bowling not golf. different  stuff for the database...the new guide is out on the discord in the SSB channel.

Modifié par lords

2 hours ago, lords said:

if it was left in and not patched out....normally it uses 1 card DVi main VGA upper monitor but as the years change different card setups ...it all use to be AGP long ago...but now pci (different mobos and video cards)

and well GT database might work for now...I would setup the SSB one...remember it's bowling not golf. different  stuff for the database...the new guide is out on the discord in the SSB channel.

ill have to look into it i have many pcs and gpus around in storage, 

they added a patch for the switches...) but i think it auto...for the custom graphics comming soon...

this is the older SSB but works...had to pull a older mobo out to check it on the machine...lol

Pretty neat how the secuirty works...lol

let me know if you need a list of motherboard and video card for all the 'it'games.

Modifié par lords

On 10/12/2024 at 9:08 PM, jcstahl1 said:

Includes TP ready DB Backup for you to import into your Postgres install like the other IT games (Golden Tee, Power Putt, etc)

https://pixeldrain.com/d/3uoiMwH9/Decrypted TP Ready/Silver Strike Bowling Live v3.02.07.7z

Please note:  I am not tech support.

ssbflyer.jpg

doing gods work! many thanks