Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Re-Volt Arcade (Tsunami Visual Technologies))

jcstahl1

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Re-Volt Arcade (Tsunami Visual Technologies))

1st : win11 may have issues

2nd : try to set Revolt.exe in win98 comp

3rd open task manager and kill tvtopcon.exe if present then reload once more again from Tp

4th : don’t change res 640x480 till stable fix from dev (wip atm) 

Modifié par hippopippo

2 hours ago, hippopippo said:

1st : win11 may have issues

2nd : try to set Revolt.exe in win98 comp

3rd open task manager and kill tvtopcon.exe if present then reload once more again from Tp

4th : don’t change res 640x480 till stable fix from dev (wip atm) 

1st: I have Win 10.

2nd: I tried, still get the same error message.

3rd: I did it, still get the same error message.

4th: Tried native and still get the same error message.

5ve : Nothing changed

Modifié par lezzi87

Works great once you add ther  "Tsunami" folder to the same dir as revolt.exe ..run TP as ADMIN 

Modifié par lords

Greetings! I am having a hard time getting ReVolt to run, I downloaded the Revolt.zip, the Ripax Tsunami zip file and grabbed the ddraw.dll from the link provided above.  I unzipped Revolt, then unzipped the Tsunami files and placed them in the tsunami directory in ReVolt.  Then I replaced the ddraw.dll file in the tsunami folder and then set it up in TP using the ReVolt.exe file and all I am getting is a window with a white background.  Is there any specific setting that I need to change? I tried it in Win98 compatibility mode and got the same results.

I tried the steps that @hippopippo provided and it is not working for me, I am not seeing tvtopcon.exe in Task Manager at all, I feel that I am doing something wrong, any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks!

@kkelly2018 Did you redownload the zip file at the beginning of this topic or from somewhere else?  And what settings did you use? Windowed on or off, Customer resolution or the default 640 X 480 and any of the two fixes in the TP GUI?

7 hours ago, kkmedia said:

@kkelly2018 Did you redownload the zip file at the beginning of this topic or from somewhere else?  And what settings did you use? Windowed on or off, Customer resolution or the default 640 X 480 and any of the two fixes in the TP GUI?

No I  didn't  use  any of those  settings,just download from  the pixeldrain link  from  above,I use it instead and use it  with TP