Aller au contenu

Harley Davidson King of the Road (SBRG) v1.0 - Lindbergh Red EX

jcstahl1

Messages recommandés

46 minuti fa, jcstahl1 ha scritto:

I remember playing this in the arcades, and insert coin was always bottom center of the screen.  Even shows it that way in screenshots in the service manual.

From what i understard Hippopippo can do It...set insert Coin where he want...

3 hours ago, taktvoll69 said:

I have a common question: Do you also have crashing down problems of Harley Davidson on TP during the game. It´s really frustrating... On can you play the game till the last stage?

I've done a whole playthrough without any crashes, but I've seen others in the TP discord having the same issue.

34 minutes ago, taktvoll69 said:

Do you have an idea why it crashes? 

Make sure you don't have any weird stuff in the game link...()_+! even 2 many spaces can do it...

vor 5 Stunden schrieb lords:

Make sure you don't have any weird stuff in the game link...()_+! even 2 many spaces can do it...

No, there´re arent´t any specific signs like ()_+! in the game lnk. I´ve also changed the save location of the game from external drive to c and although from chopperm.elf to choppermHd ...no progress... the game still craches during gameplay.... it must be another reason. don´t know what to do anymore....

Besides the game screen is only shown smaller in the under left side of the monitor

IMG_2299.jpg

What video are you using? and choppermHd (HD)will start out small and then fullscreen

Check Virus stuff +windows defender,especially when running it from 😄

Seen it happen. grab files durning games...

Modifié par lords

10 minutes ago, MarianoRyu said:

AMD patch please!

Probably not for a while, if ever.  The original hardware was built using Nvidia GPU.  The Teknoparrot developer that used to make all the AMD shader patches left the project a little while back.  It's not as easy as just installing a new driver or dll file.  most likely, you could probably save up or find a used Nvidia card before the patch ever happens.

Am 27.9.2024 um 9:00 PM schrieb lords:

What video are you using? and choppermHd (HD)will start out small and then fullscreen

Check Virus stuff +windows defender,especially when running it from 😄

Seen it happen. grab files durning games...

@ lords: I’m using a NVidia GTX 3060 card. Your tip to turn off the antivirus program seems to work. The game doesn‘ t crash anymore. Don‘t know the reason because all other TP games run with active Avira but not HD….

On 10/6/2024 at 6:44 AM, taktvoll69 said:

I still have the problem that the game window is too small. I can´t play in fullscreen. Any idea?

Don´t know if this tip will work on your end, but try using Nvidia control panel. 

In Nvidia control panel, in the part that says "Adjust Desktop Size and Position" choose "Full-screen" and "Perform scaling on" using GPU or display ( better choose GPU ),

and also tick "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs", and finally put the resolution of your monitor. 

Otherwise, if that does not work, try changing Teknoparrot "Game Settings" for the game, choosing a custom resolution ( if you haven´t try it already ). The native resolution of the game is 1280 x 768, but there is an option to put a custom resolution in there.

Nvidia control panel should look something like this:

Image1.jpg

Modifié par customizer2

2 ore fa, customizer2 ha scritto:

Don´t know if this tip will work on your end, but try using Nvidia control panel. 

In Nvidia control panel, in the part that says "Adjust Desktop Size and Position" choose "Full-screen" and "Perform scaling on" using GPU or display ( better choose GPU ),

and also tick "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs", and finally put the resolution of your monitor. 

Otherwise, if that does not work, try changing Teknoparrot "Game Settings" for the game, choosing a custom resolution ( if you haven´t try it already ). The native resolution of the game is 1280 x 768, but there is an option to put a custom resolution in there.

Nvidia control panel should look something like this:

Image1.jpg

And if i would like to set It and High resolution but with insert Coin at full screen my friend? Is there a way? Magpie..or whatelese?

10 hours ago, Holly said:

And if i would like to set It and High resolution but with insert Coin at full screen my friend? Is there a way? Magpie..or whatelese?

I suggested those solutions because normally they work in some cases, but I didn´t try the game myself because  I don´t have currently a suscription to Teknoparrot.

I don´t even know if the game works or not on my own PC.

What elf file are you using ? You should use the one called "chopperM_HD.elf" if you want to play the game in high resolution. I have read that using the HD elf, the game goes fullscreen.

If any part of the graphics like the coin, is misaligned, then you should hex edit the elf. Please ask on Discord about it, surely someone will help you to fix it.

You can also try to upscale the game using Magpie, it´s worth a try to see the results. If you want to use Magpie you have to previously set the game windowed, and then upscale.

In order to use Magpie , you should modify Nvidia panel "Adjust Desktop Size and Position" section and set to  "Aspect ratio" or "No scaling" ( not sure which one ), and also untick "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs", because otherwise it would mess with the upscaling done by Magpie.

Modifié par customizer2