Aller au contenu

Harley Davidson King of the Road (SBRG) v1.0 - Lindbergh Red EX

jcstahl1

Messages recommandés

Harley Davidson King of the Road (SBRG) v1.0 - Lindbergh Red EX.  Ready to Play.

Currently playable on Windows with TeknoParrot for subscribers and on Linux with bobbydilley's Lindbergh-Loader

https://pixeldrain.com/u/GGmEyaPX

Folders have been rearranged & renamed for proper functionality.

SEVERE ISSUES WITH AMD GRAPHICS MAKING IT UNPLAYABLE

If you don't like Pixeldrain links, please feel free to re-upload elsewhere and mirror, instead of complaining.

harley kotr tp ring.png

Modifié par jcstahl1
updated link with ready to play version. added note for AMD graphics.

On 9/21/2024 at 11:26 PM, jcstahl1 said:

Harley Davidson King of the Road (SBRG) v1.0 - Lindbergh Red EX.  Extracted HDD Image.  Includes all files/folders/partitions.

Currently playable on Linux with bobbydilley's Lindbergh-Loader, and coming soon to TeknoParrot.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/EJN6HM8s

If you don't like Pixeldrain links, please feel free to re-upload elsewhere and mirror, instead of complaining.

harley kotr tp ring.png

Hey brother, tried the file with latest TP updates with no unforutnately, any issues your way or was any changes required?

Modifié par dradyoz

23 minutes ago, dradyoz said:

Hey brother, tried the file with latest TP updates with no unforutnately, any issues your way or was any changes required?

they're pushing some fixes.  not working for anyone currently.  will update description if any changes to files/folders needs done.  so far they had to push updates for the debug flag not being removed from the initial build, and also had a hardcoded IP instead of selecting your own.

Modifié par jcstahl1

It's all working now...)

Followed this - nope 😞 - 

Currently playable on Linux with bobbydilley's Lindbergh-Loader, and coming soon to TeknoParrot.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/EJN6HM8s

Follow these Instructions or the game will not load:

in disk0/ rename fs folder to sofdec, then move that folder into fs2 then, rename fs2 folder to fs

Salut a tous et merci pour l'information,

une fois la manipulation faites des fichiers sur le Disk0 le jeu fonctionne très bien sur Teknoparrot.
j'ai même renommer le fichier Disk0 avec le nom du jeu et supprimer tout le reste.

Modifié par PSman69

3 hours ago, dradyoz said:

hmm weird, followed the file and instructions above, it goes to launch and then just kicks out 😞

Does your game folder name still has this (SBRG) at the end?
Game didn't start for me when i still had it in my folder name, after deleting (SBRG) from the folder name it worked, so i just have this
Harley Davidson King of the Road, then the game would load. Hope this works for you too. 😉

Modifié par DarkVoid666

2 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

Does your game folder name still has this (SBRG) at the end?
Game didn't start for me when i still had it in my folder name, after deleting (SBRG) from the folder name it worked, so i just have this
Harley Davidson King of the Road, then the game would load. Hope this works for you too. 😉

its so so weird right, it didnt work, now it worked, i can't explain it!

il y a une heure, Shin Endymion a dit :

What GPU are you using. Working fine here on NVIDIA.

AMD Radeon, rest of titles, latesta included as TWD or JPA, works fine this is the only Im having problems. 

Think it will need any AMD patch…

12 minuti fa, taktvoll69 ha scritto:

The game has crashed several times during gameplay on TP at different points. I hope TP-Gang can fix that...

But they don t fix in your opinion also the fastidious INSERT COIN in windowed mode my friend?

1 ora fa, joe555 ha scritto:

If you don't want the tiny screen, than play at 640x480, will start the coin screen normal and hud , speedo and stuff will be in proper place 

They should work in my opinion also about tiny screen upscaled also It...that s why i love Only new games HD native

7 ore fa, joe555 ha scritto:

Well no since older games, if you want that than go play PC games, when you upscale old arcade games, things aren't going to be correct always 

For this reasons i Hope parrot team in future Will work above all on new titles ( as HALO,TMNT, FATE GRAND ORDER,S.FIGHTER 6, MINECRAFT,BONE EATERS 3,ASPHALT DX, MONSTER EYES BIKES 3 etc) that not have this sad issues..Is bad to see similar issues on a game in 2024.... All entire game should be in High resolution...also its insert Coin screen...

Modifié par Holly

sadly many Lindbergh games have upscaling issue with the hud (not x11 reg) and the only way to correct it is to act directly on the offsets

(in the case of Harly I positioned the coin in the top left as an example, but I can put 'em in original position)

spacer.png

1080p ORI

spacer.png

1080p FIX

18 minuti fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

sadly many Lindbergh games have upscaling issue with the hud (not x11 reg) and the only way to correct it is to act directly on the offsets

(in the case of Harly I positioned the coin in the top left as an example, but I can put 'em in original position)

spacer.png

1080p ORI

spacer.png

1080p FIX

Better than original at the center..thanks...how we can male this change please? P.s. Is possibile also for AFTER BURNER?..TIA

Anyone experiencing issues with the game demo just running once and then the start iconshows with a black screen? Game still works fine, but it just waits on the black screen with the start icon blinking and the intro/demo never comes back.

2 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

spacer.png

1080p ORI

spacer.png

1080p FIX

how you can make it in its original postion please?