Aller au contenu

Crossfire Maximum Paintball

jcstahl1

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, hippopippo said:

it's on archive already, just mount & extract it with 7z or any image extractor (42gb unpacked / 80gb full image)

https://archive.org/details/crossfirepaintball

Yes it's there.  I'm just posting it here and saving people the step of extracting it.  7z gives errors when trying to extract partition 1.  partition 0 is just the boot/swap partition, and partition 3 is just blank space.  they are not needed so i removed them from the extracted files. 

• 3 semaines après...
On 9/5/2024 at 12:14 PM, jcstahl1 said:

Yes it's there.  I'm just posting it here and saving people the step of extracting it.  7z gives errors when trying to extract partition 1.  partition 0 is just the boot/swap partition, and partition 3 is just blank space.  they are not needed so i removed them from the extracted files. 

what are you using to extract partition 1?

18 hours ago, jcstahl1 said:

if anyone is reading:  do what hippopippo said.  that all the folders & files inside folder/partition 2, and move them to home/pball in folder/partition 1.  I'll upload a version tomorrow where this is already done.

All good worked it out bro - thanks heaps

Modifié par dradyoz

• 3 semaines après...
1 hour ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

Archive is down for an undetermined amount of time. Could someone upload this to Google Drive or Mega please?

I mean... the pixeldrain link is quite literally the first line of the original post. 🤦‍♂️

Modifié par jcstahl1

Il y a 1 heure, 80sRkadeGuy a dit :

Archive is down for an undetermined amount of time. Could someone upload this to Google Drive or Mega please?

hi !

look; on virus-man web site....

http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/

Modifié par nosoucy62
oubli