Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.32 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC / MacOS / Linux

Darage

Messages recommandés

Invité POPO69

si quelqu'un joue au jeux de gun sur cet emulateur....est ce qu'il peut m'aider? Mon gun est un alien gun qui marche en filaire comme une manette sauf que du coup jouer avec une manette a TC par exemple et bien ca bouge pas assez vite...j'ai beau modifier certaine fonction mais pas top. merci

• 2 mois après...

Does RPCS3 need a monster CPU and GPU to run at a decent level of performance or is it okay on hardware less than the latest and greatest? 

• 2 mois après...
  • The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 v0.0.26 Alpha - Emulateur de PS3 sur PC
  • 3 semaines après...

NEVER MIND I GOT IT BY UNPLUGING MY CONTROLER AND RESTARTING , I'm away again,. btw GOW 3 has improved speed again, im in 4k and get a steady 42 fps all of the time  down to a very playable still 36fps , i mean basically that means if i take out all the good shit it would play in 60fps , but i like the niceties 😍   https://easyupload.io/w370wy

image.jpeg.a9419862ddf86e7ca9acd4e68a76a281.jpeg

Modifié par Cool Coyote

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 v0.0.26 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC + MacOS + Linux (2023)
  • 1 mois après...

Guys, can you help me testing one game on RPCS3?

It's Sega Rally Online Arcade. Looking for other people trying it, it looks like it works fine for them, but no one mentions this issue. Just wanted to know if this is an issue on my end, or if it's a glitch within the emu, or if I need some specific settings.

Using default settings (Vulkan, etc.) and latest version, the game always freezes at the initial loading screen (see screenshot), HOWEVER, if I close it and restart the game, it then works just fine. I have to do this every time I open the emulator (wait to freeze on loading screen, then restart the game). Not so big deal, but it's annoying.

Like I said no one is reporting this issue or can't find anything about it. Can someone check if the game boots just fine for you and on what settings?

Thank you!

NPUB30375_screenshot_2023_03_17_13_34_21.png

Modifié par GaussTek

• 2 semaines après...

Hello, good afternoon. I would like to know if anyone knows how I can do to get the 2 player in the rcps3 emulator in mouse games, lightguns

Since I have the dead storm and when I take out the 2 player the crosshair or reticle joins the player 1

Is there any way to be able to separate the 2players?

Either by playing something from the emulator or programming files from it

Thanks

want to play playstation home again on a private server

check it out 

https://web.destinationhome.live/

https://github.com/DestinationHome/Destination-Home-Online

in here you will find instruction to  install client patch  and play onlinr

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.27 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC + MacOS + Linux
  • 3 semaines après...
On 3/29/2023 at 7:03 PM, Moon69 said:

Hello, good afternoon. I would like to know if anyone knows how I can do to get the 2 player in the rcps3 emulator in mouse games, lightguns

Since I have the dead storm and when I take out the 2 player the crosshair or reticle joins the player 1

Is there any way to be able to separate the 2players?

Either by playing something from the emulator or programming files from it

Thanks

If it is the arcade version, you can use demul shooter for player 2, you will not be able to play it in 2 player mode without doing this, it is worth bearing in mind however that demul shooter will not work at all with the ordinary non arcade main build.  Source: Wild Wolf in emuline's Rpcs3 arcade forum. 

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.28 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC + MacOS + Linux
  • 3 mois après...

Hi, THE SHOT is a beautiful "gun" game, do you have any news if after years of non-functioning someone has managed to make it playable, perhaps through a fix? the game is working, it freezes in the menu after calibration because no key/button is seen, proceed, even if the game is still working perfectly.
After a long time, I downloaded yet another latest update of this emulator but this BUG remains without any news about it.
I'm asking here if by any chance anyone has managed to find some cheat fixes to make it playable.
THANK YOU

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.29 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC + MacOS + Linux
  • 2 mois après...
  • The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.32 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC / MacOS / Linux