Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.32 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC / MacOS / Linux

Darage

Messages recommandés

8 hours ago, Safur said:

Yes the patches are ok.

Your i7 should be good... apparently it has 10 cores! With my old i7 7740X I have the same fps. And it has only 4 cores.

Maybe try to disable bloom and Deph of field?

yeah nah  its never been about the cores.  surprised at how many people think this,  4 cores- 6cores is enough, this is only ps3 remember, it wont use anymore than it needs thats how pcs work.  u cant force shit up a hill and think it will play faster and smoother.  i have working 20 cores , its not about that.  the game has emulation flaws which are not ironed out, thats it.  the audio stutters fuk with it. to give u an idea i reduced my screen to 720p or 1080 and its the same 35- 45fps as 4k resolution .  there is only a slight advantage to using 'strict rendering mode' lets say 5fps-8 fps  brings that up to 56 fps. THOSE PATCHES  are of little consequence (for my powerful pc?)  but i keep 4 ticks on. IT CAN BE ABOUT CACHE THOUGH, ONCE I GET CACHE UP I GET MORE FPS. YOU CAN DO THE LITTLE VBLANK 120 TRICK BUT ULTIMATELY NOT  Testing today im at AROUND 48FPS BIT BETTER THAN YESTERDAY.  overall the game plays way better than before but to your point, nope not perfect. BUT VERY PLAYABLE FOR SURE LOVE THIS GAME!😎

Modifié par Cool Coyote

8 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

yeah nah  its never been about the cores.  surprised at how many people think this,  4 cores- 6cores is enough, this is only ps3 remember, it wont use anymore than it needs thats how pcs work.  u cant force shit up a hill and think it will play faster and smoother.  i have working 20 cores , its not about that.  the game has emulation flaws which are not ironed out, thats it.  the audio stutters fuk with it. to give u an idea i reduced my screen to 720p or 1080 and its the same 35- 45fps as 4k resolution .  there is only a slight advantage to using 'strict rendering mode' lets say 5fps-8 fps  brings that up to 56 fps. THOSE PATCHES  are of little consequence (for my powerful pc?)  but i keep 4 ticks on. IT CAN BE ABOUT CACHE THOUGH, ONCE I GET CACHE UP I GET MORE FPS. YOU CAN DO THE LITTLE VBLANK 120 TRICK BUT ULTIMATELY NOT  Testing today im at AROUND 48FPS BIT BETTER THAN YESTERDAY.  overall the game plays way better than before but to your point, nope not perfect. BUT VERY PLAYABLE FOR SURE LOVE THIS GAME!😎

AFAIK RPCS3 devs recommend 8C/16T CPUs for best performance, especially for heaviest games like RDR or TLoU. More than this is useless.

For most games though 6 cores should be enough. I finished Persona 5 using 8750H, ran at stable 30FPS. GT HD Concept also runs 60 FPS average with slight dips to high 50s.

2 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

AFAIK RPCS3 devs recommend 8C/16T CPUs for best performance, especially for heaviest games like RDR or TLoU. More than this is useless.

For most games though 6 cores should be enough. I finished Persona 5 using 8750H, ran at stable 30FPS. GT HD Concept also runs 60 FPS average with slight dips to high 50s.

Well if u know a trick i dont cos a good gpu is needed also. but your cpu i would destroy the emulation or it would run very easily, but u cant make the thing run on your cpu alone can we? so yeah 6 cores max , it cant be the reason. for all top big games i get 45-50  maybe 59fps at best , i dont know about your setup but for me it matters not i have it in 720p or 4k, so i play in 4k  i mean fuk all difference, the guys that make these emus say PlayStation is one of the hardest to emulate its obvious it is for the big games, i mean nintendo are so straight forward  since n64 20 years ago we have had nothing but improvement and one nintendo console after another even in the same year like cemu and wiiu then switch 😄.  the main ps2 emulator people use has a lot to be desired. i prefer this rpcs3 over it . dolphin has been one of the easiest emus to use ever so clean so simple.  i like ps1 emulators pretty easy from the get go  i use the Xebra and official ps1 emu ePSXe v2.0.5 Windows

as they play games such as Jonah Lomu Rugby with only 1 track in them(the commentator would repeat himself and/or u wouldnt even hear the other commentator speak in other ps1 emulators) ,or they play multi track bin file games such as 'ape escape' without doing anything special-open gamelist etc..

Il y a 13 heures, Cool Coyote a dit :

Well with my i9 (10 cores), the games are faster than with my old i7 (4 cores).

And if you compare RPCS3 and real ps3 (you can see that on youtube) the fps are better with RPCS3.

12 hours ago, Safur said:

And if you compare RPCS3 and real ps3 (you can see that on youtube) the fps are better with RPCS3.

yes of course it would be. not saying that, im saying the gpu has to do work too. if only it was as simple as ones fancy cpu we wouldnt have a problem would we. I'm sure the guys will eventually nail it, I'm impressed realy, its just this extra 15 frames we need.

22 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Do you know if I'm supposed to change any settings? It freezes at the Sony logo for me. My computer is easily powerful enough to handle it so it's not that. 

12 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Do you know if I'm supposed to change any settings? It freezes at the Sony logo for me. My computer is easily powerful enough to handle it so it's not that. 

I haven't tried it myself unfortunately. You can probably ask in this discord since I got this bulid from there : 

https://discord.gg/xAv4P6c9vD

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

On 30/03/2021 at 3:43 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

I'm not big on discord really. I did find where some people had pretty good success with it and they posted settings but those aren't working for me. Think I'll just have to wait until the game is fully playable. Thanks for trying to help though. 

yes im with you on that, i found it funny and slow.

On 30/03/2021 at 1:04 AM, Safur said:

On 30/03/2021 at 1:04 AM, Safur said:

HEY just letting you know iv been playing GOW3 for awhile now, but thing is iv only been in 30fps  i have it on 120 vblank but just to let you know how smooth it has been, it also feels like 60fps not 30. i don't know what iv done, but its playing super smooth,  obviously improvements are happening all the time with RPCS3 but i haven't been  annoyed at only 30 fpsOR I SHOULD SAY 30-40 but every new corner goes to 30 its always around 30-32 , it honestly just looks like normal speed. but in 4k  res.  i have just gone with the 3 ticks here.  at this moment in time atleast. 🤔😌

Capture.JPG

Modifié par Cool Coyote

• 4 semaines après...

Just trying  Winning Eleven 2018 [BLJM61357] on RPCS3 and its not possible to past the intro screen if u dont have 'Interpreter (fast) on  the games slow as shit.  shame cos it would be playable if we could have the Recompiler (LLVM) on and  a save game.   still cant get into game screen  ,, it just loads and loads and loads, oh well.

Capture.PNG

• 2 semaines après...
1 hour ago, ssj4bq said:

Is there any eboot that makes until dawn run without psmove fake for mouse in rpcs3? And gears of war 3 run without command lines dev kit keyboard in rpcs3?

sorry idk that  https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-197878.html

seems its not even playable anyway.  but not much to say about the ps move thing either,   BUT USUALLY U USE PS MOVE AS FAKE EYE TOY or other Olympics game for instance                            Settings: SPU on LLVM and PPU on fast, Vulkan Renderer, Camera Input = PS Eye, PS Move Handler = Mouse, Camera Settings = Fake

Modifié par Cool Coyote

13 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

sorry idk that  https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-197878.html

seems its not even playable anyway.  but not much to say about the ps move thing either,   BUT USUALLY U USE PS MOVE AS FAKE EYE TOY or other Olympics game for instance                            Settings: SPU on LLVM and PPU on fast, Vulkan Renderer, Camera Input = PS Eye, PS Move Handler = Mouse, Camera Settings = Fake

Thanks, yes I can sometimes run Until Dawn, just note that my build doesn't skip psmove with controller start.

2021-06-13-171413.jpg

In this other build link you can see that you can skip not need the mouse emulated psmove, which is difficult to configure.

2021-06-13-171306.jpg

I suspect that the eboot of my build is different or there is some difference even though it is the same build numbering BCES01556. Understood?

Modifié par ssj4bq

Well i'm unable to make "Until Dawn September 27 2012 TEST70001 Alpha" to work...at least to only boot no more :/

https://archive.org/details/UntilDawnSeptember272012TEST70001

Having a "f vm memory violation 0x0" sort of after ppu compiling on RPCS3.

I allready used patch from illusion, decrypted the iso and/or hex patched EBOOT.BIN or replaced with another available(on commentary from archive.org file), and with i have "no executable found"...

Raaa i don't understand how to make it work/boot....

On 14/06/2021 at 8:24 AM, ssj4bq said:

Thanks, yes I can sometimes run Until Dawn, just note that my build doesn't skip psmove with controller start.

In this other build link you can see that you can skip not need the mouse emulated psmove, which is difficult to configure.

I suspect that the eboot of my build is different or there is some difference even though it is the same build numbering BCES01556. Understood?

ssj4bq

this is a better game  dl it pretty good actually  - my point is the pc version is the best i just use a ps4 controller via ds4

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 PC – Rugby Sevens 🏉🏃‍♂️

On 20/06/2021 at 4:47 PM, Backgamon said:

Well i'm unable to make "Until Dawn September 27 2012 TEST70001 Alpha" to work...at least to only boot no more :/

https://archive.org/details/UntilDawnSeptember272012TEST70001

Having a "f vm memory violation 0x0" sort of after ppu compiling on RPCS3.

I allready used patch from illusion, decrypted the iso and/or hex patched EBOOT.BIN or replaced with another available(on commentary from archive.org file), and with i have "no executable found"...

Raaa i don't understand how to make it work/boot....

Hi, I have eboot here for the game to work, but I think it's wrong because here it needs fake psmove by mouse while others don't need it, if you want anyway.

Il y a 11 heures, ssj4bq a dit :

Hi, I have eboot here for the game to work, but I think it's wrong because here it needs fake psmove by mouse while others don't need it, if you want anyway.

If possible thanks.

11 hours ago, Backgamon said:

If possible thanks.

https://archive.org/details/until-dawn-february-2012-demo  BCES01556 (eboot include)

https://mega.nz/file/HItmxQCa#HsKiHyE4oMp2mNUErLcLQatSC7Z-kn_IyF0aJsZRFVA NPEA99999 (if i'm wrong i have an eboot that works)

https://archive.org/details/UntilDawnSeptember272012TEST70001  TEST70001 (if i'm wrong i have an eboot that works)

PCS3 settings Until Dawn:
CPU tab:
PPU - LLVM
SPU - LLVM
GPU tab:
GPU -  Vulkan renderer
Additional settings - Write color buffers
I/O tab:
Camera Input - PS Eye
Camera Settings - Fake
Move Handler - Mouse

Booting process for RPCS3:
After having installed the two pkgs and changed the above mentioned settings, boot up the game.
When arriving to the start screen after the health warning, press the start button on your controller and when the calibration screen shows up, press the right mouse button. If everything went as planned, you should see that the calibration process has succeeded. Right click your mouse again and now the game will start.
N.B.: the calibration process might fail sometimes. In that case you need to reboot the game and try again.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 5 semaines après...

Bonjour tout le monde !

Est-ce que quelqu'un utilise le frontend coinops next 2 par Hazard ?

Je suis en pleine configuration de RPCS3 pour utiliser que les jeux de guns  , quand je lance un jeux depuis le frontend tout va bien mais quand je veut sortir par exemple avec la touche echap ca me sort juste du pleine écran et je suis obligé de prendre la souris pour quitter l'émulateur ensuite automatiquement ça revient sur le frontend.

Il y a t'il un moyen de fermer l'émulateur instantanément ?

Je vous remercie par avance.

• Team
il y a 42 minutes, daniel6984 a dit :

Bonjour tout le monde !

Est-ce que quelqu'un utilise le frontend coinops next 2 par Hazard ?

Je suis en pleine configuration de RPCS3 pour utiliser que les jeux de guns  , quand je lance un jeux depuis le frontend tout va bien mais quand je veut sortir par exemple avec la touche echap ca me sort juste du pleine écran et je suis obligé de prendre la souris pour quitter l'émulateur ensuite automatiquement ça revient sur le frontend.

Il y a t'il un moyen de fermer l'émulateur instantanément ?

Je vous remercie par avance.

va sur youtube également en tappant coinops next 2 RCPS3, tu va tomber sur pas mal de tuto avec peut etre la réponse à ta question, sinon laisse un commentaire sur ces tuto et demande

Modifié par WildWolf

• 4 semaines après...
  • The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 v0.0.21 Alpha - Emulateur de PS3 sur PC
  • 1 mois après...

007 Legends rpcs3:  STILL  GREY screen first stage after 10 seconds  of doing nothing , if I keep moving I can hold it off for a bit but inevitability I get this 😑1786244349_2022-04-04(2).png.c5357c126f4e16fbc90897da4f6250c3.png

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 v0.0.22 Alpha - Emulateur de PS3 sur PC
  • 3 semaines après...
  • Team

ca fonctionne à pleine balle en 4K 60 fps constant  pour ma part, depuis pas longtemps les dernières mise à jour ont donné un bon coup de boost à RCPS3 :)

Modifié par WildWolf