Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Console) v0.0.32 - Emulateur PS3 sur PC / MacOS / Linux

Darage

Messages recommandés

16 minutes ago, soso92 said:

I also tested this game this summer there is indeed a problem with the normal weapon fire button which does not react well when the button is pressed.
I already reported this problem here this summer
Only the submachine gun works well
It's a shame because the game is good
To have unlimited weapons and ammunition you have to finish the game twice

yes agree with that, machine gun fine.  

6 hours ago, soso92 said:

I also tested this game this summer there is indeed a problem with the normal weapon fire button which does not react well when the button is pressed.
I already reported this problem here this summer
Only the submachine gun works well
It's a shame because the game is good
To have unlimited weapons and ammunition you have to finish the game twice

Using a Lightgun or mouse you don't have this issue. Probably because it's different control schemes you input your controller in gamepad you enter your mouse/lightgun info in I/O. 

Hi everyone, i need help understanding how to use the aimtrack with rpcs3.

What extension should the autokey script have ? I named it go.bat and i set the path to the game but it doesn't throw rpcs3 at me.

Is that correct, do i have to launch it manually ? If I launch it manually how do i exit the aimtrack calibration ?

Right mouse button and middle button doesn't work and neither does c + v. Thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, pablitox70 said:

Hi everyone, i need help understanding how to use the aimtrack with rpcs3.

What extension should the autokey script have ? I named it go.bat and i set the path to the game but it doesn't throw rpcs3 at me.

Is that correct, do i have to launch it manually ? If I launch it manually how do i exit the aimtrack calibration ?

Right mouse button and middle button doesn't work and neither does c + v. Thanks in advance

Read my post here http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

But you don't change an autohotkey script to .bat then it's not autohotkey. You need to install autohotkey then right click and choose new autohotkey script. Then you can run the .ahk.

When you run the script after you calibrate you should be able to hit keyboard a then keyboard c+v and it should exit the calibration. But this only works wiht the script. 

Modifié par Jayinem

36 minuti fa, Jayinem ha scritto:

Read my post here http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

But you don't change an autohotkey script to .bat then it's not autohotkey. You need to install autohotkey then right click and choose new autohotkey script. Then you can run the .ahk.

When you run the script after you calibrate you should be able to hit keyboard a then keyboard c+v and it should exit the calibration. But this only works wiht the script. 

thank you Jayinem

i will try soon

And time crisis 4 does not work for me, when i lunch it returns this error: VM access violation writing location 0x0 (unmapped memory).

What does it mean ?

3 minutes ago, pablitox70 said:

thank you Jayinem

i will try soon

And time crisis 4 does not work for me, when i lunch it returns this error: VM access violation writing location 0x0 (unmapped memory).

What does it mean ?

Go to configuration > GPU > check write color buffers and retry. 

But I don't know what that error is I've never gotten it. 

Il y a 4 heures, trouby a dit :

whats this ?  no need to change it easy as in the video , tiny game 

this is key for unlock full games

just file extension rap

place it :  in :  \dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata

42 minutes ago, totoff28 said:

this is key for unlock full games

just file extension rap

place it :  in :  \dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata

tried with simpsons game arcade. that didnt work for me  back 4 yeaRS AGO . 

yeah nah that way is a pain  and also my way way easier and less confusing for noobs . also u can just drop it over the  rpcs3 window. 

Modifié par trouby

Il y a 17 heures, Jayinem a dit :

Using a Lightgun or mouse you don't have this issue. Probably because it's different control schemes you input your controller in gamepad you enter your mouse/lightgun info in I/O. 

I don't understand you can explain me in detail please how to do it.
I don't have a game gun
I just have xbox360 pads

GOW3    fuking around tonight, getting nowhere , i even have the gow3 rpcs3 version.  crashing on first level.

F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x001d6d28]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x43da1aba (unmapped memory)

wait ok i got it , i have worked out a  good config for this game. but i'm not getting ahead of myself. . ...  so far so good 35-60 fps too

Modifié par trouby

another crash at poisenden point at O press 

! 1:11:33.166828 {PPU[0x1000008] Thread (fios mediathread)} SIG: Thread time: 8.890625s (27.694690Gc); Faults: 0 [rsx:0, spu:0]; [soft:0 hard:0]; Switches:[vol:0 unvol:0]
·! 1:11:33.172516 SYS: All CPU threads have been stopped.
·! 1:11:33.172537 SYS: [ord:77] Object 'class named_thread<class `protected: virtual void __cdecl rsx::thread::on_task(void) __ptr64'::`2'::<lambda_3> >' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172546 SYS: [ord:76] Object 'class named_thread<class `protected: virtual void __cdecl rsx::thread::on_task(void) __ptr64'::`2'::<lambda_2> >' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172551 SYS: [ord:75] Object 'class named_thread<class `public: struct error_code __cdecl rsx::overlays::message_dialog::show(bool,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const & __ptr64,union MsgDialogType const & __ptr64,class std::function<void __cdecl(int)>) __ptr64'::`31'::<lambda_1> >' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172558 SYS: [ord:74] Object 'class spu_cache' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172609 SYS: [ord:73] Object 'class MouseHandlerBase' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172615 SYS: [ord:72] Object 'class KeyboardHandlerBase' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.172618 SYS: [ord:71] Object 'class pad_thread' is destroying
·! 1:11:33.174606 SYS: [ord:70] Object 'class rsx::thread' is destroying

I'll try again tomorrow 😣

5 hours ago, soso92 said:

I don't understand you can explain me in detail please how to do it.
I don't have a game gun
I just have xbox360 pads

It can't be done with a controller, it requires a gun. 

Il y a 13 heures, trouby a dit :

tried with simpsons game arcade. that didnt work for me  back 4 yeaRS AGO . 

yeah nah that way is a pain  and also my way way easier and less confusing for noobs . also u can just drop it over the  rpcs3 window. 

just file rap are for the game : TMNT Turtles in Time ;-)

Plus cet émulateur évolue plus c'est de la grosse merde.

Par exemple GOW3 marchait très bien et depuis la mise en place de la v0.12 il y a de gros problèmes, ça se lance une 1er fois avec de très gros lags (le DD charge beaucoup pour je ne sais quelle raison) puis si on veut le lancer à nouveaux ça plante à l'écran de chargement. Il faut de nouveau effacés les caches.

J'arrête de m'en servir c'est une grosse perte de temps à configurer ce bousin! Je retournes sur Yuzu bien meilleur et pourtant bien plus récent!!

Modifié par Safur

52 minutes ago, Safur said:

Par exemple GOW3 marchait très bien et depuis la mise en place de la v0.12 il y a de gros problèmes, ça se lance une 1er fois avec de très gros lags (le DD charge beaucoup pour je ne sais quelle raison) puis si on veut le lancer à nouveaux ça plante à l'écran de chargement. Il faut de nouveau effacés les caches.

J'arrête de m'en servir c'est une grosse perte de temps à configurer ce bousin! Je retournes sur Yuzu bien meilleur et pourtant bien plus récent!!

It is way better to have a real PS3 and hack it. You could probably get one cheap nowadays. 

Il vaut mieux avoir une vraie PS3 et la pirater. Vous pourriez probablement en obtenir un bon marché de nos jours.

Modifié par Jayinem

Il y a 12 heures, Safur a dit :

LOL, ça me fait pensé au pcsx2...... 

Une chierie pour arriver à faire tourner tout ce qu'on veut dans de bonnes conditions... :ptdr:

Il y a 4 heures, ginzu a dit :

LOL, ça me fait pensé au pcsx2...... 

Une chierie pour arriver à faire tourner tout ce qu'on veut dans de bonnes conditions... :ptdr:

Perso AUCUN problème avec PCSX2:

http://emuscreenhd.free.fr/ps2/1.htm

Sur que ce n'est pas un jeu "click'n play" comme une vrai console, faut un peu se sortir les doigts du c.. et faire quelques réglages.

Il y a 4 heures, Backgamon a dit :

Perso AUCUN problème avec PCSX2:

http://emuscreenhd.free.fr/ps2/1.htm

Sur que ce n'est pas un jeu "click'n play" comme une vrai console, faut un peu se sortir les doigts du c.. et faire quelques réglages.

Je vous en dirais + quand j'aurais reçu mon nouveau proc. 

Car on n'a pas tous des bolides de courses et l'expérience des uns ne fait pas celle de tous. 

Il y a 2 heures, ginzu a dit :

Je vous en dirais + quand j'aurais reçu mon nouveau proc. 

Car on n'a pas tous des bolides de courses et l'expérience des uns ne fait pas celle de tous. 

J'ai debuté la ps2 sur des vieux coucou:

Le proco ne fait pas tout.

E6600 et E8400....cela ne me rajeuni pas X__X

Modifié par Backgamon

il y a 13 minutes, Backgamon a dit :

J'ai debuté la ps2 sur des vieux coucou:

Le proco ne fait pas tout.

E6600 et E8400....cela ne me rajeuni pas X__X

en effet! lol

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

here is a cool script for AHK, for running ps3 game in rpcs3 with its own custom config..i use it for light gun games when i want to launch the game with its own psmove settings.

just change to your paths...

run, c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe --config C:\RPCS3\config\custom_configs\config_BLUS30528.yml
c:\ps3\RazingStorm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

• 1 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...

Blazing Angels 2 Secret Missions of WWII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yD4pl4Vgw&feature=youtu.be

https://1fichier.com/?fvl48v2nq9v1ljkn294d

How to Create your own Rap file for any psn game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCoJhB4XsXI

Download

https://www.psx-place.com/resources/trueancestor-edat-rebuilder-by-jjkkyu.34/

• 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
20 hours ago, Safur said:

This is a old video. Now with the new versions of RPCS3 and the new patches the game works perfectly!

which patches? i have most of them on. is this ok? il test it now..                                               still only getting 25-45 fps  its up and down all the time, im in 4k. 

Capture.JPG

Modifié par Cool Coyote
info

Le 27/03/2021 à 07:38, Cool Coyote a dit :

which patches? i have most of them on. is this ok? il test it now..                                               still only getting 25-45 fps  its up and down all the time, im in 4k. 

Capture.JPG

Yes the patches are ok.

Your i7 should be good... apparently it has 10 cores! With my old i7 7740X I have the same fps. And it has only 4 cores.

Maybe try to disable bloom and Deph of field?