Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] GITADORA Collection - Original, Overdrive, Tri-Boost, RE:Evolve, Matixx, Exchain, Nex+Age, High-Voltage, Fuzz-Up (Konami)

rn22

Messages recommandés

For Omar2's old topic, click here.

After months of sorting and fixing bugs and corrupted files in each dump, in search for the original, Overdrive, and Tri-Boost. We presented to you.

WHA (bytefun), bobwilson2002 (bobster), BBANGU, and Mao757 (rn22)'s Gitadora Full Collection (kinda).

image.png.b64ec5574f9cf27a9ba065a060c8dc0f.png

Links:

Torrent file (outdated)

BuzzHeavier (GD-HV) / Pixeldrain (FU) 

Mirror links:
TeraBox

(PIN: f7a5)

Internet Archive (discontinued)

Pre-requisites:
TeraBox

MEGA

Asphyxia-CORE

Alternate Launcher (For non-NVIDIA GPUs)

Spoiler

decryption key: Xpr7qXfnMxMz2Sg1qaybW_PUv3jWMpBGUmXGTqX7Oes

Video codec pre-requisites:
ffdshow

K-Lite Codec Pack

OpenAL

Pure Codec

Windows Media Feature Pack

============================================================================================================================

Steps on how to run the game:

• 1. Download any of these series through TeraBox, or torrent itself thru MEGA.nz (I assume you have an existing GD data, so it's possible to downgrade it).

• 2. Download SpiceTools through Pre-requisites.

• 3. Download Asphyxia CORE, and it's latest plugin through Pre-requisites. (amd64 recommended for Windows users)

• 4. After you've download the necessary pre-requisites, extract Asphyxia CORE to any directory you want.

• 5. Then, locate your downloaded "pre-requisites" folder though "TeraBoxDownload" (if you have downloaded the file through TeraBox), or where you assigned the download location through torrent, and move "gitadora@asphyxia" to the "plugins" folder where the Asphyxia folder is located.

• 6. Lastly, move your SpiceTools in the "contents" folder. This way, the pre-made .bat file will recognize where the launcher is.

• 7. This is important. The next thing you wanted to do is to open "spicecfg.exe" and select the dropdown menu at the top to "GitaDora", and then bind the necessary buttons for the system buttons, GuitarFreaks, and DrumMania by clicking the "Bind" or "Naive".

• 8. Once binding is done, exit spicecfg and we'll understand what this batch files do.

GITA.bat - play GuitarFreaks offline.
DORA.bat - play DrumMania offline.
GITAONL.bat - play GuitarFreaks online using Asphyxia CORE.
DORAONL.bat - play DrumMania online using Asphyxia CORE.

• 9. Remember the 5th step? To actually run online, you'll have to locate your Asphyxia folder and open "asphyxia-core-x64.exe".

• 10. Once that's open, a command prompt screen will pop up, followed by a new tab.

• 11. Once a new tab appears, "Dashboard" will pop up, then enable the following settings in the "CORE" section:

Allow register
Enable paseli (optional)
WebUI on startup

and then click "Apply".

• 12.Once applied, then go to Plugins > GITADORA > OVERVIEW and also enable the following settings:

-Dummy Encore for SPE (Nextage Only)
-Shared Favorite Songs (Experimental)
-Custom MDB (optional, if you have your own MDB file)

and then click "Apply".

• 13. Open spicecfg.exe and go to "Cards" section. From there click "Open..." and name it something like "card0.txt" and save to the desired folder.

• 14. Once saved, click "Generate" to generate a new card, after this exit spicecfg.

• 15. That's it, now to run the game, you have to select each 4 of the .bat files. 

• 16. Once it runs the game through offline or online, the game will throw a Backup Data Error. Go ahead and press the "Test" It'll lead you to the test menu.

• 17. Now, go to "Game Options" >>> "Shop Settings".

• 18. Type any name to "Shop Name Settings", and choose any "Prefecture" you want. After that, go ahead and select "Save and Exit" >> "Exit" >> "Game Mode".

Congratulations! You're successfully running the game.

Running the game between GuitarFreaks and DrumMania .bat file:

• 1. If you wanted to play GuitarFreaks, but somehow you've got an existing "dev" folder which only contains the DrumMania data. Or, if you wanted to play DrumMania, but somehow you've got an existing "dev" folder which only contains the GuitarFreaks data...

• 2. You can run the game either GITA.bat or DORA.bat, however once booted up, it'll show a "backup data update" warning. Press and hold the "Test" button, wait a few seconds, then exit the game and then re-run the same .bat you opened earlier again.

============================================================================================================================

Known problems:

There are missing jackets (or white texture) and music difficulty numbers on some of the songs in OG Gitadora, OverDrive, and Tri-Boost. Which basically those are technically in the next release.

e.g. "ç‘žéł„" is in a Tri-Boost game, but only shown a white texture, no jackets, but playable. It means that the song is only first released on Re:Evolve.

Here's the list:

GITADORA:
2 "random" jackets
2169 - 閃慉ぼPRISONER

OverDrive Songs in GITADORA:
726 - sweet illusion
622 - departure
2140 - jkăƒ‘ăƒ©ăƒ€ă‚€ă‚č
1407 - vertigo
2160 - ç‹‚è‰¶ăƒŽèŻ

Tri-Boost Songs in OverDrive:
2246 - çź±ćș­ăźäž–ç•Œ
2242 - ăƒ©ăƒ©ăƒă‚€ć“€æ„
2234- ăƒ–ăƒ©ăƒƒă‚Żăƒ›ăƒŒăƒ«
2244 - ă‚”ăƒšăƒŠăƒ©ăƒ»ăƒ˜ăƒŽăƒł -GITADOROCK ver.-
2245 - é’ă„æœˆ
2235 - street for student
2236 - evil ogre
2243 - demon slayer
2250 - mr. darling

RE:EVOLVE Songs in Tri-Boost:
2385 - ç‘žéł„
2386 - Drastic Your Dream
2376 - blaze line
2396 - ć‚·ă ă‚‰ă‘ăźçĄć­
...and other songs that have complete jackets and difficulty numbers.

Patches supported by https://getze56901.github.io/

Supported patches of this collection:

• M32-2015032701 (OverDrive)
  • M32-2016110900 (Tri-Boost)
  • M32-2017080200 (Re:Evolve)
  • M32-2018071700 (Matixx)
  • M32-2019092400 (Exchain)
  • M32-2021021500 (Nex+Age)
  • M32-2022102400 (High-Voltage)
  • M32-2024022000 (Fuzz-Up)

Release dates for each dump:

• M32-2014021001 (Gitadora)
  • M32-2015032600, M32-2015032701 (OverDrive)
  • M32-2016110900 (Tri-Boost)
  • M32-2017080200 (Re:Evolve)
  • M32-2018071700 (Matixx)
  • M32-2019092400 (Exchain)
  • M32-2021021500 (Nex+Age)
  • M32-2022102400 (High-Voltage)
  • M32-2024022000 (Fuzz-Up)

Asphyxia-CORE only supports online play for GITAONL.bat and DORAONL.bat by the following releases:

• Re:Evolve
  • Matixx
  • Exchain
  • Nex+Age
  • High-Voltage
  • Fuzz-Up

I wanted to give appreciation for those who made it possible, especially bobster for providing removed songs for older releases of GITADORA. bytefun for clean dumps for GITADORA, OverDrive, and Tri-Boost. nyaa.si for the torrent from Re:Evolve to High-Voltage, 1cc for the Fuzz-Up data, Yori Yoshizuki DATs in archive.org for the Matixx and Exchain data, sows for the asphyxia plugin, 0001kb for the 60fps lock, and of course BBANGDU for the xml, modules, and prop folder for the OG Gitadora, and 2015032701 OverDrive build.

Some questions:

Why there's no Galaxy Wave data in this topic?
First of all, I don't have galaxy wave data.
Second of all, it's the current release of the gitadora series.
Last of all, If you wanna post the data, you can provide the link here in this topic. Or DM me in discord "Mao757".

Why turning off the seed?

Because every weekends, I sleep at around 2AM. And I work every weekdays from 2PM >> 8PM.

Why TeraBox or archive.org? Not pixeldrain, MEGA.nz?

I don't have any money to purchase plans for this cloud storage sites, so you patiently wait to download all your stuff, especially torrents.

Why the game doesn't work. It shows black screen, crashes, etc.

iirc, the game and the cabinet itself uses NVIDIA GPUs to run the game. If it doesn't work, use alternate launcher instead.

Happy playing!

Modifié par rn22

8 minutes ago, bicarus said:

Please don't redistribute spice2x without source code, that's GPL violation.

Will upload the whole source code and api. Thanks for reminding me 

7 hours ago, rn22 said:

Can you upload a split file to Terabox or Onedrive? Normal users have a transfer limit, and downloading with the Terabox client will cause an error

image.png.e005672a4c0ac1610b9652f32198a967.png

7 hours ago, rn22 said:

The average Terabox user also has a severe speed limit, which occurred when I asked someone to download it for me

7 hours ago, rn22 said:

Terabox is the foreign version of Baidu's netdisk, which has strict restrictions on non-VIP members, and Terabox's restrictions go even further
By the way, the torrent download is very slow, and no one has fully downloaded it and seeding it

I suggest you get a spare device for uploading torrents or uploading them to the Internet archive as soon as possible. Torrents are very slow right now and Terabox has a lot of disk restrictions that make downloading difficult

1 hour ago, modoxy233 said:

I suggest you get a spare device for uploading torrents or uploading them to the Internet archive as soon as possible. Torrents are very slow right now and Terabox has a lot of disk restrictions that make downloading difficult

first, I'm afraid someone will take down the rom dumps to the internet archive either by someone or konami itself.

lastly, i don't have enough storage to fully zipped those dumps. And i don't even know if archive.org will support uploading those zip files individually.

...but I'll try.

Modifié par rn22

12 hours ago, rn22 said:

first, I'm afraid someone will take down the rom dumps to the internet archive either by someone or konami itself.

lastly, i don't have enough storage to fully zipped those dumps. And i don't even know if archive.org will support uploading those zip files individually.

...but I'll try.

Why did the file appear expired when I opened the Terabox link this morning

image.png.88a60586ed187ba8833a4850a60ed663.png

If these files are not deleted by yourself, it is the web disk itself to determine the violation of these files. Baidu's products all have such problems, and this situation also occurred when I uploaded the upgrade package of SDVX before. It is suggested to package it and add a password, because the bulk file has a high probability of triggering his audit mechanism and causing the file to be judged as a violation.

I followed your steps and was able to get into the game, but I encountered a small issue, 
1. When I play the second game, the sound in the game breaks. Is there a way to fix it? 

2. I was playing, I could only hear my guitar on the left side. Is that normal? â˜ș

On 8/30/2024 at 1:45 AM, RP86 said:

How do I use the bootstrap.exe/kbd.exe?

you don't, you just boot using spice, follow the instructions in the OP.

7 hours ago, sutarpat said:

I followed your steps and was able to get into the game, but I encountered a small issue, 
1. When I play the second game, the sound in the game breaks. Is there a way to fix it? 

2. I was playing, I could only hear my guitar on the left side. Is that normal? â˜ș

You only hear on left side because you are using a cab type for two players (two guitars). Change cabtype to SD2 in spicecfg which has one guitar only.

Modifié par bicarus

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...

BuzzHeavier link has been added. I had no plans to upload all of the games on archive.org due to slow upload.

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...
4 hours ago, JerryKazama said:

image.png.13d0b1d6ef810aa015d7e5a80c5845ec.png

i got this error when running the game, any idea why?
or the game just doesnt run on amd gpu?

and yes i have tried nvcuda and switching DX9on12 etc. still got the same error

I think spice or the game itself runs on nvidia gpus. If spice doesn't work, try the alternate launcher instead (can be seen in the first post).

or, i think you need to wait up a bit until the boot status appears.

Modifié par rn22

1 hour ago, rn22 said:

I think spice or the game itself runs on nvidia gpus. If spice doesn't work, try the alternate launcher instead (can be seen in the first post).

or, i think you need to wait up a bit until the boot status appears.

finally run on my pc, Thanks for the advice!
i just need to replace the spice2x and it worked.

On 10/11/2024 at 8:46 AM, MisterFusion said:

Hi,
I'm receiving this message when I try to run either of the online .bat files.  Does anyone know what I've done wrong?
image.png.0c2e37a92e7ccc542c45abe0a2132823.png

Thanks

I suspect that the gitadora@asphyxia core might be the problem. but does it work on other releases though such as high-voltage, etc.?