Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Golden Tee Collection (Incredible Technologies)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC]  Golden Tee Live (Incredible Technologies) ​ 🏌️‍♂️ ​​⛳​​

The Sql is ready...goto the TP discord if you have a dump and want to set it up for play....

25 minutes ago, cnc74 said:

It is here. Get some!

oh ya...your the man...i will seed it till it dies...lol

In the TP discord there are pdf's on how to install the database and game in the golden tee channel

Modifié par lords

11 minutes ago, Galaya said:

They should post a video tutorial on tp website/compatibility 

it seems like a lot of hassle to set it up

here you go...)

à l’instant, jcstahl1 a dit :

so basically this just installs postgres, and not the rest of the db import & editing that needs done by the look of it?

Yes! You're right only postgres (For now) Will look later today if i can do some scripting to import the DB structure and all the other stuff. ;)

On 8/9/2024 at 5:17 PM, jcstahl1 said:

clear logo & bezel if anyone wants to use them

gtlive2006clearlogo.png

GTLive-frame.png

Can you help me with setting up the bezel…I added reshade to the bungieloader and now reshade doesn’t respond to my pressing the home button on my keyboard so I can set bezel…thanks in advance 

IMG_6370.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ygtandoh said:

Can you help me with setting up the bezel…I added reshade to the bungieloader and now reshade doesn’t respond to my pressing the home button on my keyboard so I can set bezel…thanks in advance 

IMG_6370.jpeg

I haven't actually set the game up yet.  I'll be doing it tomorrow so I'll get back to you after I get it set up myself.

Newest setup guide with database.....

..)

Golden Tee Live 2006 Super Easy Setup Guide for TP (v1 2024-08-10).zip

Il y a 8 heures, lords a dit :
thanks for sharing, do I need to install Postgres?

ha excuse me, I just read the pdf guide, I suddenly have my answer😅
Modifié par animal59

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Golden Tee Live 2006 (Incredible Technologies)
On 8/10/2024 at 6:15 PM, ygtandoh said:

IMG_6370.jpeg

If you haven't figured that out, put the game in windowed mode to setup your reshade. Also, wait till past the title screen, get in game & then hit home key. I don't use the bezel bc I upscale but in using reshade to improve the visuals & found this out.

Modifié par PiperCalls

2 hours ago, PiperCalls said:

If you haven't figured that out, put the game in windowed mode to setup your reshade. Also, wait till past the title screen, get in game & then hit home key. I don't use the bezel bc I upscale but in using reshade to improve the visuals & found this out.

Thanks...I figured this out...Also using arcview/reshade and borderless gaming to get this looking good with a bezel. 

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Golden Tee Collection (Incredible Technologies)
On 8/19/2024 at 7:49 AM, Takeshi said:

Just tried it first time, looks great in 1440p now waiting for power putt live 2012 tp support.

what width and height are you using for 1440p? 2560 x 1440??2560 2560 x 1440 pixels2560 x 1440 pixels x 1440 pixels

• 2 semaines après...
3 hours ago, seanjohn23 said:

I have an AMD GPU and I am hearing it just will not work with AMD. Anyone aware of a work around for AMD? or is there a fix in development? Thanks

Unfortunately, there's no amd fix at the moment.  I haven't seen any of the TP devs talking about it either.  Sadly Nezarn was the person who typically did the shader fixes for the TP team, but they stepped away from the project for whatever reason, so it may never happen.

On 9/2/2024 at 2:50 PM, jcstahl1 said:

Unfortunately, there's no amd fix at the moment.  I haven't seen any of the TP devs talking about it either.  Sadly Nezarn was the person who typically did the shader fixes for the TP team, but they stepped away from the project for whatever reason, so it may never happen.

would be nice to have someone look into the amd shaders 😃 

saw an update on TeknoParrot about testing this game. it boots on AMD, but it definitely isn't playable and will need adjustments ill see if i can screenshot it . this is how it looks when im running it off my amd mini pc

that ive been using for the last month or so. i dont have acess to the discord since i was banned like 2 years ago lol to report.

PXL_20240905_141846621.jpg

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

46 minutes ago, jcstahl1 said:

I saw that as well, and it does look promising for intel & amd users.  I wonder how well it will actually work for amd though since Pocky is writing & testing it for integrated intel uhd 520 graphics.

yeah that will be interesting to test. these mini pcs definitely have potential

It's been said billions of times in the past and posted a ton of places...if you want the full tp pleasure get a NVidia Video card......P

what is being worked on is intel internal and may work for AMD video but you never know.the game alone takes some GPU power and on the IT machines it's all NVIDIA ,SSB,GT,PP,TTP and darts.

Modifié par lords

On 9/5/2024 at 3:25 PM, lords said:

It's been said billions of times in the past and posted a ton of places...if you want the full tp pleasure get a NVidia Video card......P

what is being worked on is intel internal and may work for AMD video but you never know. The game alone takes some GPU power and on the IT machines it's all NVIDIA ,SSB,GT,PP,TTP and darts.

it sounds like it would run at 60fps on my mini amd pc when it boots u can hear the game running but the textures are completely off due to not having the amd support.