Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Candy Crush Arcade (King)

scooby

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Candy Crush Arcade (King)
  • 4 mois après...

No Password,no virus and should be the same files.......

https://mega.nz/file/lIVnBK5K#y_byV-f62nWgsfNl-rjoQEl60A4ZDP5jpu-PJF2-h0c

Why would you assume they have monster eye 2 and teratoma working??? Also I wouldn't exactly say that video shows working it looks like you fail right away and why do we need to contact spiderzsoft for activation key ??

Well

if indeed he has monster eye 2 and teratoma i’d be happy to see a video posted

of both working with a mouse/lightgun 

i don’t see the point to send him a dm for it

5 hours ago, bobster said:

Why would you assume they have monster eye 2 and teratoma working??? Also I wouldn't exactly say that video shows working it looks like you fail right away and why do we need to contact spiderzsoft for activation key ??

I have another game unleaked that I have unless I have permission to leak that uses that same activation key system. Trust me this method works! Private message spiderzsoft your Hardware ID and he should add your profile name and a very long code to add to the key box.

Modifié par Shin Endymion

25 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

I have another game unleaked that I have unless I have permission to leak that uses that same activation key system. Trust me this method works! Private message spiderzsoft your Hardware ID and he should add your profile name and a very long code to add to the key box.

Too much secrecy

if indeed you have a private dump working,then simply post a video of it

that all of us can see

Modifié par Iceberg

Unfortunatly I haven't been given the code so I can't test it out. TBH I don't think this was even meant to be leaked without permission. If there was proper permission for this game to be leaked Spiderzsoft would have replied to all of us with codes. 

Anyway I looked into the Unity assets, and it's definitely genuine, (music/sprites etc). Just cannot run it without the converted code. There's a few of these games that heavily rely on your hardware ID unless it's unencrypted like Crossy Road.

2 hours ago, Takeshi said:

What’s the game you got privately that works, can you show a video?

already saw, 3 private dumps working on videos and i’m curious to see more.

I cannot enclose that information atm due to authors consent, but it's nothing to do with IGS games, so don't get hyped on that yet.

the guy that has the working dumps for this, Raccoon Rampage, and I think one or two other titles is SELLING the access to get them.  For just $25 bucks you get an "activation key" only from him.

and people think TP is bad.

Modifié par jcstahl1

25 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

The videos of private dumps i saw, were of raccoon rampage arcade,drakons realm keepers and nfs heat takedown all working fine.

let's hope someone would share with the community soon.

Try annoying spiderzsoft, maybe he will cave in. You're a master of annoying people mr RRZ/Robert/your other 69k accounts.

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

the guy that has the working dumps for this, Raccoon Rampage, and I think one or two other titles is SELLING the access to get them.  For just $25 bucks you get an "activation key" only from him.

That's strange! My privately owned game I was given for free by the generosity of the author because I mentioned that game on another discord channel a while back when devs couldn't be bothered working on it. The author pm'd me and offered me it! That author also showed me the video's you've described that has been dumped/working but not to tell anyone about them!

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

Who likes arcade games never think so, TP is good, spider is good, jconfig is good, atleast they work on arcade games.

41 minutes ago, HmmCheese said:

Try annoying spiderzsoft, maybe he will cave in. You're a master of annoying people mr RRZ/Robert/your other 69k accounts.

I know Spidersoft personally. His first priority is help and guidance in technical support, he shared many dumps before but no more, it depends if he shares games with us.