Aller au contenu

Yuzu / Citra : Deaths !

Cool Coyote

Messages recommandés

Wow I am 60 and have known Nintendo to not care in the past....Amazing..but just like Sony ...they are all to late...)

• Team

no the solution is simple : Cloud Gaming.

within a few decades, no more consoles and PCs to play, everything will be playable via your internet bandwidth via Cloud Gaming through a subscription system. No more piracy this way.

Hello yuz-ers and Citra fans:

We write today to inform you that yuzu and yuzu’s support of Citra are being discontinued, effective immediately.

yuzu and its team have always been against piracy. We started the projects in good faith, out of passion for Nintendo and its consoles and games, and were not intending to cause harm. But we see now that because our projects can circumvent Nintendo’s technological protection measures and allow users to play games outside of authorized hardware, they have led to extensive piracy. In particular, we have been deeply disappointed when users have used our software to leak game content prior to its release and ruin the experience for legitimate purchasers and fans.

We have come to the decision that we cannot continue to allow this to occur. Piracy was never our intention, and we believe that piracy of video games and on video game consoles should end. Effective today, we will be pulling our code repositories offline, discontinuing our Patreon accounts and Discord servers, and, soon, shutting down our websites. We hope our actions will be a small step toward ending piracy of all creators’ works.

Thank you for your years of support and for understanding our decision.

In the old days..a user is more devoted...owell...this is why most won't say what they do now days..)

Yeah nah I was never a nintendo fan until I got my pc lol.  emulation brought me a lot more than i would normaly get wit a stock standard nintendo system  dolphin, ryujinx etc..

i was always sega guy before then ps1  but originally amiga . 

On 3/4/2024 at 5:35 PM, lords said:

Wow I am 60 and have known Nintendo to not care in the past....Amazing..but just like Sony ...they are all to late...)

i asked them in twitterX about it WHY NOW THEN? yes

6 hours ago, lords said:

Hello yuz-ers and Citra fans:

We write today to inform you that yuzu and yuzu’s support of Citra are being discontinued, effective immediately.

yuzu and its team have always been against piracy. We started the projects in good faith, out of passion for Nintendo and its consoles and games, and were not intending to cause harm. But we see now that because our projects can circumvent Nintendo’s technological protection measures and allow users to play games outside of authorized hardware, they have led to extensive piracy. In particular, we have been deeply disappointed when users have used our software to leak game content prior to its release and ruin the experience for legitimate purchasers and fans.

We have come to the decision that we cannot continue to allow this to occur. Piracy was never our intention, and we believe that piracy of video games and on video game consoles should end. Effective today, we will be pulling our code repositories offline, discontinuing our Patreon accounts and Discord servers, and, soon, shutting down our websites. We hope our actions will be a small step toward ending piracy of all creators’ works.

Thank you for your years of support and for understanding our decision.

In the old days..a user is more devoted...owell...this is why most won't say what they do now days..)

yes its the state of the current climate we live in unfortunately, all those committed people in the past  no longer around. No wavelength, no mileage
No current currency
No answers - just silence
And nothing is what it's supposed to be

• The title was changed to Yuzu / Citra : Deaths !
  • Team
Citation

what was fatal to them was the leak of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, 1 week before the official release as well as their optimization to play it, without wanting to they participated in the aggravation of all this... It was such a mess that they had to remove links and make reminder messages on their channel. Nintendo had Yuzu in their sights for quite a while... I think they recently received a lot of pressure from Nintendo.

You should know that Yuzu caused the company to lose a lot of money when the game was released as well ^^
Let's just hope that Ryujinx stays despite this loss...
Nintendo is a great company, but their problem is that they don't learn from their mistakes...
Their Hardware is very limited technically, but their know-how in their games is inimitable.
On the other hand, in terms of security, their machines are easily hackable and easy to access for emulation.
Their entire console was hacked and emulated and they couldn't do anything about it... That's why I'm telling you, take advantage of the emulation while you can,
because in a few decades, there will no longer be any possible emulation or piracy, the future of the music, film and gaming industries will be on the Cloud.

Posté(e) (modifié)

yeah to be honest I have hardly used yuzu since the beginning-  ryujinx is better for me since it plays almost every game, yuzu  did not so im glad yuzu was overrated , but i will not put my foot in it right now so.😉

Modifié par Cool Coyote