Bug Busters (PC-Arcade)

ringa12

Messages recommandés

56 minutes ago, ringa12 said:

1) download zip and iso

2) mount iso

3) unzip "Bug Buster" and start "BBPC.exe"

P.S. open "Config.exe"

???? 1 = Player 1 (01: = mouse\lightgun)

???? 2 = Player 2

Perhaps someone can make "No-CD Patch"

zip:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gpyaosy7rjpg9z3/Bug+Busters.rar/file

iso:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/do3p3v2cxw8jwf3/Bug+Busters.iso/file

178000101.jpg

no ISO is the same zip fix the iso link 

Il y a 10 heures, ringa12 a dit :

thanks to RInga 12 !!!

the game works fine with the file BBPC Pathcer.exe

the quality of video is very bad ....it's a shame

5 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Has anyone had success using config.exe to use lightguns?

I see my guns listed and can select and save. A config file is then generated but when playing the game only a single mouse works, no guns.

Same for me. It is not working with Aimtraks. Same symptom, select, save, a .cfg is created but lose the configuration

I've just made a Hyperspin theme:

6 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Has anyone had success using config.exe to use lightguns?

I see my guns listed and can select and save. A config file is then generated but when playing the game only a single mouse works, no guns.

Wouldn't be ideal, but you could use xpadder and map your gun to mouse in there , or try mapping than mark as read only 

Modifié par joe555

3 different antivirus report oddities with the patched file, so you can download the original ISO from here and mount it to avoid the CD check (you can also launch the original exe from the unzipped folder, the important thing is that the ISO is mounted) .. maybe it's a false positive but to avoid taking risks ..

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/bug-busters-oyv

How to Insert more Coins if you have 0 coins ? Because the game is Hard and it deplets all of your credits fast if you want to play the entire game. Also it seems the game gets Easier if you play as 2 Player Mode, because some bosses attacks can only be deffended with 2 Players.

5 hours ago, hippopippo said:

3 different antivirus report oddities with the patched file, so you can download the original ISO from here and mount it to avoid the CD check (you can also launch the original exe from the unzipped folder, the important thing is that the ISO is mounted) .. maybe it's a false positive but to avoid taking risks ..

it definitely had something… registry locked me out after using it.

Anyway to identify and remediate whatever it attached to without having defender wipe a bunch of other files? I keep defender off, etc… as jConfig and others always get cleaned if I leave it on.

Il y a 5 heures, hippopippo a dit :

Looking with Hex editor, there's just 1 and only different byte between patched and unpatched files(CD-ROM check skip)

I'm talking about the files to download from this topic. Still haven't downloaded the iso

As for credits, controls, settins, coop etc....I'll cook a quick support with Demulshooter in the next days

Modifié par argonlefou

il y a 1 minute, argonlefou a dit :

Looking with Hex editor, there's just 1 and only different byte between patched and unpatched files(CD-ROM check skip)

As for credits, controls, settins, coop etc....I'll cook a quick support with Demulshooter in the next days

merci argonlefou !!!

j'espére que tu arriveras à nous faire ca aux petits oignons.....je n'en doute pas !

il y a 57 minutes, powergyser a dit :

Thank you Argon

Is there a way to have this game playable without mounting the ISO?? Can we just merge files?

The rar pack from the first post on top of this thread runs flawesslly without the mounted iso.

Just use the patched exe from a few post below the package

Le 26/02/2024 à 13:33, argonlefou a dit :

DemulShooter updated for Bug Busters

Instructions : here

To make it short :

- make sure your exe is named BBPC.exe (not BBPC pachted.exe !)

- use F2 and F3 to navigate the TEST menu and change settings

- remove crosshair with "-nocrosshair" option if needed

- enjoy light and rumble outputs

salut argonlefou

bon chez moi ca ne fonctionne pas......si j'utilise le BBPC de base j'ai un message d'erreur et avec l'autre BBPC patché cela na change rien avec la crosshair d'origine et pas la tienne.....

la différence par contre est que j'utilise une version trouvée dans un lien video où il n'y a pas besoin de faire une installation......

du coup tu peux me dire qu'elle version exacte il faut utiliser ? (post 1 ou 2 ZIP OU ISO) ?

merci d'avance

Modifié par nosoucy62
erreur

Il y a 13 heures, nosoucy62 a dit :

salut argonlefou

bon chez moi ca ne fonctionne pas......si j'utilise le BBPC de base j'ai un message d'erreur et avec l'autre BBPC patché cela na change rien avec la crosshair d'origine et pas la tienne.....

la différence par contre est que j'utilise une version trouvée dans un lien video où il n'y a pas besoin de faire une installation......

du coup tu peux me dire qu'elle version exacte il faut utiliser ? (post 1 ou 2 ZIP OU ISO) ?

merci d'avance

Les "BBPC.exe" du RAR et de l'Iso sont les mêmes

Le "BBPC pachted.exe" fonctionne très bien avec les fichiers du RAR, il faut juste le renommer BBPC.exe pour que DemulShooter fonctionne

Ca marche normalement avec tous les exe disponibles (en fait il n'y en a que 2 différents) 

En cas de soucis, un fichier debug de DemulShooter peut aider

Modifié par argonlefou

alors après un nombre d'essais différents je tombe toujours sur le même messages d'erreur quand je lance le fichier BBPC pathced.exe patché eu le renommant BBPC.exe

voici tout ce que je fais :

- utilisation du jeu.RAR

- utilisation du fichier BBPC pathced.exe en le renommant BBPC.exe

- utilisation de DS avec la ligne de commande qui va bien (j'utilise DS en raccourci pour mettre dans les propriétés cette ligne de commande)

- création d'un fichier AHK pour lancer tout ca

du moment que je renomme le BBPC cela ne fonctionne pas....

quand je lance le jeu normalement sans DS avec le BBPC pathced tout fonctionne parfaitement

je te joins toutes les photos avec le fichier debug car là franchement je séche.....d'autant plus que j'utilise ton logiciel depuis un bail sans soucis (hormis sur Lethal enforcers 3 qui refuse de fonctionner avec DS...pas de crosshair malheureusement....)

merci pour ton aide

juste pour info je suis en 2K en 2560X1440

BBPC CONFIG.jpg

bbpc error.jpg

bbpc folder.jpg

ds1.jpg

Debug_2024-03-01_08-44-40.txt

lnk ds.jpg

Launch BBPC.ahk

Il y a 14 heures, ringa12 a dit :

rename "BBPC patcher.exe" to "BBPC.exe"

delete "control.cfg"

sorry not work ....error message when i launch the game with demulshooter.....look my last post

Modifié par nosoucy62
oubli