Aller au contenu

[EMU] RPCS3 (2 Lightguns - Raw input support is available)

Monky

Messages recommandés

Hello Everyone,

New option is available in RPCS3.

2 AIMTRAK , 2 Wiimote (with 2 dolphin Bar) and 2 Sinden Lightgun, or other Lightgun are functional.

This is still recent, some functionality is still missing, but this could happen within a few months :

- Missing the precise selection of lightguns (everything is listed even the mice, be careful if you have more than 4 mice your lightgun may not be taken into account)

- The inputs are not configurable, like the hard-coded "triangle"

- Shake is not implemented, like in House of the Dead 4

Good news games like House of the Dead Overkill (director's cut version) are playable with 2 lightguns.

For those interested in Move games, here's the current hard-coded input (for mouse) :
o Left click: T
o Right click: ~/Move button
o Back: Circle
o Left + Middle click (or 7): Start
o Middle + Right click (or 8): Triangle
o Middle click: X
o Forward: Square
o Left + Right click (or button 6): Select

image.png.7664ad3b65426aec0c146afd616566ff.png

Time Crisis Razing Storm, Time Crisis 4 and Pirates Dead Storm work like a charm at two players with this new raw input feature.

However Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Dead Space Extraction don't appear to use the new raw input feature yet. But the new advances look promise to play the short list of PS3 lightgun games in cooperative mode

• Team
il y a 44 minutes, Satanicainc a dit :

Time Crisis Razing Storm, Time Crisis 4 and Pirates Dead Storm work like a charm at two players with this new raw input feature.

However Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Dead Space Extraction don't appear to use the new raw input feature yet. But the new advances look promise to play the short list of PS3 lightgun games in cooperative mode

At last omg !

We've been asking for this function for years...

I'm delighted that the developers are working on rawinput. If this is resolved they will even be able to include games such as Arcade version of DSP, AKB48 and Dark Escape in the official version of RPCS3.

All good news!

hace 9 horas, WildWolf dijo:

At last omg !

We've been asking for this function for years...

I'm delighted that the developers are working on rawinput. If this is resolved they will even be able to include games such as Arcade version of DSP, AKB48 and Dark Escape in the official version of RPCS3.

All good news!

You forgot Time Crisis Razing Storm Arcade!

I don't know if the Arcade versions could be included, AFAIK the Arcade lightguns games use another kind of controls that are totally different of the PS Move api, but who knows... 

Unfortunately, in PCSX2 and in Duckstation, Stenzek is refusing to provide raw input support for two light guns/mouses.

12 hours ago, Satanicainc said:

How did you configure the 2 player?

hace 4 horas, punkdark2000 dijo:

How did you configure the 2 player?

Update to the last RPCS3 version. Then In configuration I/O Settings Tab:

image.png.9e6d3d0787e2fedc24ba7c4b392eee72.png

21 minutes ago, Satanicainc said:

Update to the last RPCS3 version. Then In configuration I/O Settings Tab:

image.png.9e6d3d0787e2fedc24ba7c4b392eee72.png

I followed your example, but the 2nd player moves the 1st player's crosshair. Inside the game he doesn't understand that he has 2 controls and only 1. 

I found my mistake, it's working perfectly, thank you.

Modifié par punkdark2000
correction

hello everyone, i am trying time crisis 4 in BLUS30528 version (BLUS30093 version doesn't work for me).
I love very much this game, I have a little problem: the gun doesn't work correctly, it seems to miss shots, you shoot but there is no corripondence in the game while instead if you shoot with the machine gun is perfect !
Any help to use the gun without slowing down ?

i hope i have explained myself
thank you very much for your help

Il y a 2 heures, punkdark2000 a dit :

In The House of the Dead: Overkill, did anyone manage to get past this screen?
I did the command for select (Left + Right click (or button 6 Select)  but it doesn't work

Sem título.png

You have to hold the buttons for a little while, after that the key combinations are not necessarily easy.

For calibration and 2nd player issues.

The problem often comes from key combination problems.

After Test :

Changing input type does not help to fix the issues.

Little test that I will carry out this weekend, if anyone else wants to try their luck first.

1) Do not use the "Raw Input" but the "Fake" option

Allows you to use a controller with all the buttons mapped wherever you want like a PS Move

2) Create a Savestat point

3) Change “FAKE” to “RawInput”

4) Getting started with Savestat

To be tested on the following games if that can resolve the situation :

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Dead Space Extraction

Modifié par Monky

hace 2 horas, Monky dijo:

For calibration and 2nd player issues.

The problem often comes from key combination problems.

Little test that I will carry out this weekend, if anyone else wants to try their luck first.

1) Do not use the "Raw Input" but the "Fake" option

Allows you to use a controller with all the buttons mapped wherever you want like a PS Move

2) Create a Savestat point

3) Change “FAKE” to “RawInput”

4) Getting started with Savestat

To be tested on the following games if that can resolve the situation :

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Dead Space Extraction

So, with this steps do you achieve to play with two players\lightguns?

5 hours ago, pablitox70 said:

hello everyone, i am trying time crisis 4 in BLUS30528 version (BLUS30093 version doesn't work for me).
I love very much this game, I have a little problem: the gun doesn't work correctly, it seems to miss shots, you shoot but there is no corripondence in the game while instead if you shoot with the machine gun is perfect !
Any help to use the gun without slowing down ?

i hope i have explained myself
thank you very much for your help

Are you playing in 60fps? I get that exact problem with the shot lag, but if you play it in 30fps it works a lot better. Hope that helps!

Wish "megamaouse" (rpcs3 input dev) will finally agree to work on guncon 3 emulation. time crisis 4 stand alone version is the only version that you can disable the crosshair, making it just like the arcade version + might make the d shot-lag disappear. for now it seems he doesnt want to work on it:/

hello great new thank you!!😙, I tested, I have the P2 for calibration, 
how to assign the start of the P2 in my ahk (to validate the calibration) please, if someone wants to help me :)
Modifié par yoleouff

hello

after calibration ok it's not possible to quit menu calibration with all touch.....the X or C or V to quit not works....

il y a une heure, nosoucy62 a dit :

hello

after calibration ok it's not possible to quit menu calibration with all touch.....the X or C or V to quit not works....

hi ;  the Same problem for me, there must be commands explained in hard copy to apply, but how to do it?

Il y a 2 heures, nosoucy62 a dit :

hello

Il y a 1 heure, yoleouff a dit :

hi ;  the Same problem for me, there must be commands explained in hard copy to apply, but how to do it?

Now I can't try, but if I remember correctly after calibration you must press right and left mouse button then C.

It goes back and works

i found !

to valide your calibration :

clik middle button mouse + right and after push C to exit menu calibration

it's not very good if you play with wiimote because the middle button is not emulate on wiimote.....

someone have a solution to remap middle button on wiimote ?

thanks

Modifié par nosoucy62
oubli

Il y a 20 heures, yoleouff a dit :
hello great new thank you!!😙, I tested, I have the P2 for calibration, 
how to assign the start of the P2 in my ahk (to validate the calibration) please, if someone wants to help me :)

send your AHK file to look the remap

hace 27 minutos, magicray1028 dijo:

nice update, i have the rawinput option checked under i/o but where do i go to select which light gun is which player ? i dont see move configuration options under the pad settings

At this moment RPCS3 uses the mouses\lightguns order defined by Windows. 

I can only get "Motion Controller 7", whenever I try to assign controller to Player 1 or Player 2.   So I cannot assign 2nd mouse.

Someone please indicate all instructions to get this to work.  Thanks. 

Also can I get it to work with 1 lightgun (P1) and 1 mouse (P2)?

Modifié par Gtguy

10 minutes ago, Gtguy said:

I can only get "Motion Controller 7", whenever I try to assign controller to Player 1 or Player 2.   So I cannot assign 2nd mouse.

Someone please indicate all instructions to get this to work.  Thanks. 

Also can I get it to work with 1 lightgun (P1) and 1 mouse (P2)?

In option "pad handler" select "multi"

bonjour,

après différents test et essai voici ce qu'il faut faire pour que RAZING STORM + TC4 + DEADSTORM PIRATES fonctionnent parfaitement :

- RAZING STORM : aprés la calibration il faut modifier le controller en choisissant MOTION CONTROLLER No 7

2.png

- DEADSTORM + TIME CRISIS 4 : dans rpcs3 GPU ad. settings il faut cocher WRITE COLOR BUFFERS + VSYNC

aprés avoir fait la calibration pour valider et sortir du menu :

1 - clik middle + right button mouse en même temps

2 - appuyer sur la touche C du clavier pour confirmer

RPCS3 SHOOT OK.png

Modifié par nosoucy62
mise en page

salut

rambo n'est pas un railshooter et se joue surtout avec une manette.....tu n'es pas dans la bonne section.

sinon tu as rambo en version arcade qui lui est un vrai railshooter sous teknoparrot

bonne soirée