Aller au contenu

Picmatic Marbella Vice

Satanicainc

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, Gtguy said:

How do you remove interlacing in WinUAE?  Seems like it is not coming from the source video.  

Open the .UAE file in configurations folder a search for "scanlines", currently is configured to 50

8 hours ago, eljose said:

https://1fichier.com/?1mt3d6ueax9r05hj5sa1  RFeady 2 Play 😄 with 1 player only push the .bat file 😄 

all the credit to HVG videojuegos clasicos 😄 from Telegram, try it , is amazing

Thank you for not recognizing the effort and dedication we have been giving you in this forum.

Il y a 2 heures, Satanicainc a dit :

Thank you for not recognizing the effort and dedication we have been giving you in this forum.

it's not "cool" to you....sorry for this person....

your job is very important to the comunity

At the moment it's in Spanish, but I'll try to upload English subtitles in the next days

A videotutorial to learn how to configure WinUAE for Marbella Vice and other American Laser Games 

Modifié par Satanicainc

On 2/14/2024 at 2:13 AM, Satanicainc said:

Open the .UAE file in configurations folder a search for "scanlines", currently is configured to 50

Interlacing is not the same as scanlines.  I can remove scanlines but I still have interlacing.  
Here is an example of an interlaced image.  https://blog.video.ibm.com/streaming-video-tips/interlaced-video-deinterlacing-for-streaming/

hace 7 horas, Gtguy dijo:

Interlacing is not the same as scanlines.  I can remove scanlines but I still have interlacing.  
Here is an example of an interlaced image.  https://blog.video.ibm.com/streaming-video-tips/interlaced-video-deinterlacing-for-streaming/

Ah sorry, I misunderstanding you,

There are several options to configure on WinUAE regarding interlacing:

On Display Settings

image.png.1b1ac15ddcd8b344975a92cc9d79379f.png

On Filter settings:

image.png.4474a699556ec6540b09e70eea42b132.png

You can play with these settings to obtain the results you're looking for

hace 1 hora, eljose dijo:
  Revelar contenido oculto

there is also an option for ZORTON BROTHERS has anyone found the laser disc ?

https://www.recreativas.org/los-justicieros-945-picmatic

https://retrolaser.es/recreativas-org-comienza-la-preservacion-de-las-recreativas-en-laserdisc-de-picmatic/

No dump available yet

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Satanicainc:

At the moment it's in Spanish, but I'll try to upload English subtitles in the next days

A videotutorial to learn how to configure WinUAE for Marbella Vice and other American Laser Games 

I'm wondering: There ARE two dubs (spanisch and englisch) in the video-material. On the right channel there is an English dub, on the left channel there is Spanish only. You can hear this if you play the video directly with a video player. WinUAE only seems to play the left channel only. Maybe it is possible to only hear the right channel instead of the left channel?

Modifié par Scripper

hace 7 minutos, Scripper dijo:

I'm wondering: There ARE two dubs (spanisch and englisch) in the video-material. On the right channel there is an English dub, on the left channel there is Spanish only. You can hear this if you play the video directly with a video player. WinUAE only seems to play the left channel only. Maybe it is possible to only hear the right channel instead of the left channel?

If you enter to the service menu you can change the audio and the game text from Spanish to English and vice versa. But remember, to enter the service menu don't insert coins

On 2/16/2024 at 9:15 AM, Scripper said:

you can download the English video on archive.org and convert to avi to use in the game.  works great.

Edit: just saw last post by Satanicainc.   That would be much easier.   But seems the videos on archive.org have higher quality and resolution anyway.  

Modifié par Gtguy

On 2/11/2024 at 10:44 AM, Satanicainc said:

For shot is not sync on screen you need to calibrate it on the service menu.

Start the game, without insert coins press the key asigned to service menu (0 in my configuration). Move between menus with Left Start and Right Start, go to the "Prueba pistolas menu"

image.png.b91f57acd73593faa6da8b799c340235.png

Select "Haz Prueba" and the "Alinea"

image.png.363a5edc1d9a43acb11948e76c09725b.png

Align the crosshair to the target and shoot

image.png.d5efc23bc03dec3f5674e4dcdf61215c.png

exit the menu and go to "Salir" menu and press "Haz prueba" to save changes into NVRAM and exit service menu

image.png.5ba20e003a17c50931abe3d6d5ac927c.png

For disable crosshairs, open the Marbella Vice [Picmatic].uae file in the Configurations Folder and add the following line at the end of the file:

lightpen_crosshair=false

would you mind sharing your bezels?

hace 3 horas, bojo5150 dijo:

would you mind sharing your bezels?

The pack with the bezels are in the archive.org I shared previously

On 2/18/2024 at 5:41 PM, Satanicainc said:

The pack with the bezels are in the archive.org I shared previously

I finally got around to spending more time with this and have a few questions:

1. First off the game is working great with my player 1 gun4ir lightgun. (HID device 1). I mapped my second gun (HID device 3) to right trigger and dual lightpen H & V. When testing the controls in Winuae they light up and seem to work fine. When I launch the game, I can't figure out how to start player 2. The "2" on the keyboard doesn't work nor does pressing the guns trigger button. Where is Player 1 & 2 start buttons mapped at so that I can remap them?

2. I placed the bezel in the plugins/overlay folder, selected overlay on the filter screen and selected marbella vice.png and save the configuration however the bezel does not display. What could I be missing?

Thanks for everyones help in advance!

On 2/24/2024 at 12:38 PM, bojo5150 said:

I finally got around to spending more time with this and have a few questions:

1. First off the game is working great with my player 1 gun4ir lightgun. (HID device 1). I mapped my second gun (HID device 3) to right trigger and dual lightpen H & V. When testing the controls in Winuae they light up and seem to work fine. When I launch the game, I can't figure out how to start player 2. The "2" on the keyboard doesn't work nor does pressing the guns trigger button. Where is Player 1 & 2 start buttons mapped at so that I can remap them?

2. I placed the bezel in the plugins/overlay folder, selected overlay on the filter screen and selected marbella vice.png and save the configuration however the bezel does not display. What could I be missing?

Thanks for everyones help in advance!

UPDATE: I was able to get both the P1 & P2 controls working and the Bezel to display. 

I do have a new issue that I can’t seem to figure out though…

The game window has shrunk and doesn’t fit the width of the bezel. See screenshot attached. Any idea how to fix this?

IMG_8054.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Satanicainc said:

Go to the Filter menu and you can play with the sliders that manage the horizontal\vertical position and size of the image

Oh nice, worked great. Thank you!

Is the English video preconverted to avi uploaded anywhere? I have the mp4 from archive, it loads but then errors out

You need to convert the mp4 to avi using any video tools.  Or if you have the version of the video that supports both languages you can supposedly change test menu language to English.  

2 hours ago, Gtguy said:

You need to convert the mp4 to avi using any video tools.  Or if you have the version of the video that supports both languages you can supposedly change test menu language to English.  

What ratio, frame rate, size, codec, etc... did you use to convert the video?

• 4 mois après...
Il y a 13 heures, eljose a dit :

MARBELLA VICE  + LOS JUSTICIEROS 😄       https://pixeldrain.com/u/zDeGtFp3 

do you have a tutoriel to play with this archive ?

or it's the same as marbella vice ?

perfect !

i hope to play with los justicieros in fullscreen but i don't know how to make this......for marbella vice it's ok in fullscreen....

in reshade have a solution ?

thanks

hi !

i make a new bezel for los pistolerios/zorton brothers....i use HUD_tech bezel.fx in option and activated it in reshade (push home or début)

rename your bezel.png as CFX_hud.png in folder reshade-shaders\Textures

don't forget to activate HUD_tech (bezel.fx) in reshade

enjoy

Zorton_Brothers.png

Modifié par nosoucy62
modification texte