Aller au contenu

Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed - Ryo Hazuki DLC (PC)

MrThunderwing

Messages recommandés

Hey, would anyone be wiling to share (or know where I could 'acquire') a version of this game that includes the Ryo Hazuki DLC character included, for PC please? I legitimately bought the game and Outrun/Metal Sonic DLC on PS3 when it first very came out and 100% unlocked all the characters, but I also ended up downloading a dodgy free copy of the PC game quite some time after this after I found out it was 60fps and higher res and also found somewhere to get hold of the Outrun/Metal Sonic DLC again too. I'd really like to get my hands on that Ryo Hazuki DLC character as well though, but owing to the dodgy nature of the PC version I've got, I can't just load up STEAM and buy it on there (and as the game is 12 years old now, I don't feel bad about enquiring about this DLC here). My Google searching so far has been unsuccessful, found several sites that say they've got a complete package with all the DLC included, but once downloaded it turns out to only be the base game, hence why I was wondering if one of you lovely people might be able to help a brother out here with a share? Cheers.

Cheers. The Afterburner course is just one of the regular stages in the base game. I can't recall off the top of my head if it's instantly playable or if you need to unlock it, but if that's a screenshot from your game, you should have every stage in the game unlocked if you've got all those characters.

QJEIztU.png

W4s2yc7.png

https://gofile.io/d/QE7MxF

or

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4asltau4gcq7faf/Sonic_%26_Sega_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed_%28incl._Update_6%29.7z/file

once you have installed the iso, 
just copy over the steam files and the Everything Unlocked Save

Modifié par stuart2773

Yes I found it today lol. I did download a few versions before I found the correct full one. The full version would not load at 1st, so I copied over the steam files and save file from another version that didn't contain any dlc and once everything worked i reuploaded the new complete file. 

Modifié par stuart2773

Hrrrm, first try at getting this working has been unsuccessful. I saved it to the default location on the C drive it wants to go on (my other version's on a backup drive). Microsoft Defender tried deleting the Steam API, but I undid that and made an exception for the folder to stop it doing it again. Swapped all the bits from the ZIP into the same folder with the EXE. Initially me double clicking on it was doing nothing, but right clicking and run as administrator got it up and running, but when it got to the 'create new save file' bit the game crashed. I deleted my old Save file folder in case that was causing an issue, but same thing happened. Just trying again with another installation of the ISO to my back-up drive instead of C

Modifié par MrThunderwing

OK, the game still crashed if I try to create a save file, buuut, if I continue without saving I can get in game and I can see that Ryo is there, so that's worked. @stuart2773 can you show me what the path to your save file looks like please? I'm wondering if I just manually create a folder with the right ID and put the save file bin in it it might just work that way... the path to my old one looked like this.

C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\212480\storage

Just, FYI, this is what my folder with the files transferred across looks like. There's some additional files in there that aren't in my old version. Do any of these extra files need to go anywhere else?

image.png.81c1b66469ee2febd16602ef2356aef9.png

I have no issues running the game. However I did completely uninstall all the previous versions I had on there. I just added the extra steam files that are  separate from the ones in the iso. As the ones contained in the iso didn't boot the game, I didn't create a save file when I first started the game. I then exited the game then added the full save file to the game to unlock all the extra non dlc characters and stages. Hope that helps

Modifié par stuart2773

Thanks, I'm trying some experiments at the moment. Can you let me know what your path to the save file is please? If I can match up the steam folder number in C:\ProgramData\Steam\ I might be able to bypass the Saving error that way.

You absolute ruddy legend!!! That's fixed it for me. My old version of the game read the save from a totally different location directly on the C drive, I hadn't noticed the "Save" folder in the actual game folder. Stuck the bin file in there and all is now working, DLCs and everything. thanks for you help with this mate, it's really greatly appreciated :)

1 minute ago, MrThunderwing said:

You absolute ruddy legend!!! That's fixed it for me. My old version of the game read the save from a totally different location directly on the C drive, I hadn't noticed the "Save" folder in the actual game folder. Stuck the bin file in there and all is now working, DLCs and everything. thanks for you help with this mate, it's really greatly appreciated :)

Glad to be of help mate 👍🏻