Aller au contenu

I want to play R-tuned: Ultimate Street Racing in an Intel environment

morgane001

Messages recommandés

Excuse me.

There are some questions that I would like everyone who uses Emuline to ask.
I hope you will listen to it till the end.

I'm currently using Teknoparrot on a regular PC with an Intel GPU.
I tried to play「R-Tuned:Ultiamte Street Racing」, but when I tried to play the game, the 3DCG model in the game disappeared and the screen became strange, as shown in the attached image. .
When I tried to find the cause on my own, it seems that this is happening because I haven't installed Shader Fix.
As I mentioned earlier, I am using a PC equipped with an Intel GPU, but for some reason there is no Shader Fix for Intel.

So, I would like to ask everyone, could someone please develop a Shader Fix for Intel so that I can play with R-tuned even in environments equipped with Intel GPUs?
I currently don't have the money to buy a new PC, so I'd like to be able to play on the Intel PC I'm currently using.

I would also like to ask you one more question: Could you please update the "Supported Video Cards" item on the R-tuned page on the "compatibility" page of the Teknoparrot official website to the latest version?
(Here is the link.→https://teknogods.github.io/compatibility/R-Tuned.htm)

This may be an unreasonable request, but I would like to play R-tuned on an Intel PC somehow, so I would appreciate your cooperation.

rtuned.PNG