Aller au contenu

Operation Wolf Returns (Non VR Version) Demulshooter

erdoboy43

Messages recommandés

With a quick test, I'm pretty positive that it can be done for 1P (and outputs)

I'll try to finish this during the week

Nothing sure for local coop, though

And not sure that it would work with gamepad/mounted guns as the game menus seems to stick to mouse to navigate

Modifié par argonlefou

• 2 semaines après...
17 hours ago, argonlefou said:

DemulShooter v11.2 updated with Op Wolf return support : https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Windows-games#operation-wolf-returns

Bro Can you do anything regarding the new dolphin emulator and teknoparrot 

its loses when playing with sinden guns

Thanks very much for this argonlefou. I am using a Wiimote with a Mayflash Bar using mode 2. The aiming works fine for me until I have to stand up (come out of cover like in Time Crisis) and then the aiming sometimes is not accurate for me i.e i can not shoot fully to the left hand side of the screen and the aiming feels off. Is there any fix for this please?.

I have followed the instructions and the Demulshooter icon is going green when loading the game.

Is there anyone else also using a Wiimote that can confirm this please? Thanks for any help.

Modifié par erdoboy43

5 hours ago, erdoboy43 said:

Thanks very much for this argonlefou. I am using a Wiimote with a Mayflash Bar using mode 2. The aiming works fine for me until I have to stand up (come out of cover like in Time Crisis) and then the aiming sometimes is not accurate for me i.e i can not shoot fully to the left hand side of the screen and the aiming feels off. Is there any fix for this please?.

I have followed the instructions and the Demulshooter icon is going green when loading the game.

Is there anyone else also using a Wiimote that can confirm this please? Thanks for any help.

Check your DPI setting in Windows

Il y a 12 heures, Omar2 a dit :

Bro Can you do anything regarding the new dolphin emulator and teknoparrot 

its loses when playing with sinden guns

No...

For TP fix, ask TP team.

Same answer for Dolphin.

Those 2 projects have many updates

Il y a 10 heures, erdoboy43 a dit :

If it's "sometimes" then the issue is on the gun side, if the rest of the "sometimes" aiming is good

Il y a 4 heures, cardet a dit :

For me the problem is that when I pull the trigger demulshooter64 crashes

You can try to get a DemulShooter log to share https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Debugging

this the same game...

in game folder launch OperationWolf.exe (=non VR mode) and nor OperationWolfXR.exe (=VR mode)

work fine with mouse but nor perfect with demulshooterX64

hace 18 horas, argonlefou dijo:

There's apparently a bug related to the Outputs handling with the game, causing DemulShooterX64 to crash and controls not working if Outputs are disabled in DemulShooter_GUI

Untill a corrected released is available, enabling Outputs in DemulShooter_GUI should solve issue with this game

I just did it and it works, except that you see the mouse pointer in the crosshairs when you shoot

hace 20 horas, Rocamoya dijo:

I cant find non vr version. I dont have in the folder OperationWolf.exe. Only OperationWolfXR.exe

I found it!. Argonlefou may you can make a patch for no crosshairs ?

I give you a logo I made for Hyperspin and Coinups

cooltext445561686288091 (1).png

Modifié par Rocamoya

Il y a 9 heures, Rocamoya a dit :

I found it!. Argonlefou may you can make a patch for no crosshairs ?

I give you a logo I made for Hyperspin and Coinups

cooltext445561686288091 (1).png

Hiding crosshair is possible, but I need to find a way to pass the info from Ds to the plugin as I don't want to create so plugin config file with options

hace 32 minutos, argonlefou dijo:

Es posible ocultar la mira, pero necesito encontrar una manera de pasar la información de Ds al complemento, ya que no quiero crear un archivo de configuración del complemento con opciones.

Brilliant!. Maybe renaming a file in the game data, but I don't know what it could be.

il faut utiliser dans le menu de config des touches du jeu les touches ALT (au lieu des touches de base) et tout fonctionne avec la wiimote

j'ai mappé sur la wiimote :

touche gauche (q et e pour les actions) et droite (medikit)

touche haut = grenade

+ (return/entree du clavier) = se relever/se protéger

gachette = tir

bouton A = reload

voici un script que j'ai utilisé pour la wiimote

#SingleInstance Force

run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\JEUX PC\Operation Wolf Returns First Mission\DemulShooterX64.lnk
sleep, 4000
run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\JEUX PC\Operation Wolf Returns First Mission\OperationWolf.exe

Left::
Send {q down}{e down}
sleep 40
Send {e up}{q up}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,autohotkey
    Run,taskkill /im "ahk.exe" /F
    Process,Close,OperationWolf
    Run,taskkill /im "OperationWolf.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

bien sur il faudra modifier vos chemins et raccourci pour demulshooter

un BIG UP à angonlefou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Launch Operation Wolf Returns.ahk

En 20/10/2023 a las 14:13, argonlefou dijo:

Errores solucionados en la última versión (v11.3)

También se agregó la opción de eliminación de punto de mira en la línea de comando de DemulshooterX64 para este juego : -nocrosshair

You are the man Argonlefou !!!

I'm asking you, are you working on something else? Do you have something in hand?

here it works perfectly when I call a compiled ahk that first opens demul64 (11.3) then the game.

but when I call this same ahk compiled via emulationstation, the crosshair is in the lower left corner of the screen, locked. all the other gun4air buttons work except the aim.

weird

Modifié par henriquewicz

attach 2 logs if anyhbody can help me.

running the complide ahk outside emulation station (directly via windows) works well

running via click the icon on emulationstation the aim is in bottom left fixed. my impressios is demulsoohoter crashes in that way but i could fin this on log. only messagem where the aim top position is 0 and a lot of "cannot connect to this socket" messages...

thanks for all possible help

regards

Henrique

running via windows direct.txt running via emulation station call.txt

Modifié par henriquewicz

On 10/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, argonlefou said:

Bugs cleared in latest release (v11.3)

Also added crosshair-removal option in DemulshooterX64 command line for this game : -nocrosshair

Awesome thank you so much for your hard work!!

Quick question though...how do I launch the "OperationWolf.exe" file in AHK to hook Demulshooter without Steam automatically launching the "OperationWolfXR.exe" file? I can't get Steam to not launch the VR version outside of Steam. I'm trying to put this on my Light Gun Arcade Cab. Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers