Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC Mod] Request for Virtua Tennis 3 (PC) - Arcade Mod

jackotz91

Messages recommandés

Hello guys, since Virtua Tennis 3 on Teknoparrot has problems for a long time (with the resolutions improvements, shadows and lot of video glitches), do you think that, as it has been so wonderfully done with House of The Dead III,

this game can have an Arcade Mod to let it become like the Arcade Version ? The pc game itself has the tournament mode. It is the same of the Arcade version, the issues I believe are for the screens selection, insert coin/free play, the continue after losing and things like that.

If someone interested in the mission and with the proper knowledge is interested would be amazing. I leave here VT3 pc version

the resolution 2560x1600 will be the good one I think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N00MT9eAOPKzGjbRDSH4YGJ_mLaHMNzA/view?usp=sharing

Modifié par jackotz91

2 hours ago, jackotz91 said:

Hello guys, since Virtua Tennis 3 on Teknoparrot has problems for a long time (with the resolutions improvements, shadows and lot of video glitches)

Hi

try asking about the fixing progress 

on discord tp channel as well

maybe there’s still a chance the arcade version 

will work properly 

Modifié par Frank1

3 hours ago, jackotz91 said:

Hello guys, since Virtua Tennis 3 on Teknoparrot has problems for a long time (with the resolutions improvements, shadows and lot of video glitches), do you think that, as it has been so wonderfully done with House of The Dead III,

this game can have an Arcade Mod to let it become like the Arcade Version ? The pc game itself has the tournament mode. It is the same of the Arcade version, the issues I believe are for the screens selection, insert coin/free play, the continue after losing and things like that.

If someone interested in the mission and with the proper knowledge is interested would be amazing. I leave here VT3 pc version

the resolution 2560x1600 will be the good one I think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N00MT9eAOPKzGjbRDSH4YGJ_mLaHMNzA/view?usp=sharing

do you use discord chat server? send me your discord id.

18 ore fa, snow_Bros ha scritto:

do you use discord chat server? send me your discord id.

Sorry for replying late, yesss my id is jackotz91

19 ore fa, Frank1 ha scritto:

Hi

try asking about the fixing progress 

on discord tp channel as well

maybe there’s still a chance the arcade version 

will work properly 

Yes I’ll do it thank you