Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Jojo Last Survivor (Namco BNA1)

Jerimio

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Jojo Last Survivor (Namco BNA1)
31 minutes ago, Inari said:

Anything to know about running this or just wait for TP? I can wait, no worries.

at this moment i cannot find that there is a method to operate the game

i see on the discord that there is a user group which will get the game to function without TP and it is a hope that this game will operate outside of the TP and the server will function for all user like the xboost server

🤞

1 hour ago, arcadeforty said:

at this moment i cannot find that there is a method to operate the game

i see on the discord that there is a user group which will get the game to function without TP and it is a hope that this game will operate outside of the TP and the server will function for all user like the xboost server

🤞

Thanks for the kind message, I got hope for whatever is possible.

On 9/13/2023 at 5:14 PM, Frank1 said:

Using tp after a long boot 

can't boot it to intro

the game stuck on system check screen 

with error 19-5 

tried some other setting in test menu 

but still the same

any solution?

thanks

same issue and also it breaks the internet lol

(Edit)

image.png.7d972c7a56c997b0e5042797fd5a7970.png

anyone getting this error when in-game?

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

Jojo with tp 1097

main gameplay of solo option against bots not available

only training and tutorial can be selected  

and its a bit unstable showing a fatal error crash randomly

also at certain "closing time" hours it can't be played

so set it manually when needed

for info:

3 characters are missing for full roster 

Modifié par Frank1

Le 21/09/2023 à 19:50, Frank1 a dit :

Jojo with tp 1097

main gameplay of solo option against bots not available

only training and tutorial can be selected  

and its a bit unstable showing a fatal error crash randomly

also at certain "closing time" hours it can't be played

so set it manually when needed

for info:

3 characters are missing for full roster 

With last updated my friend..It Is totally working now...i don t know about missing 3 characters but now It Is playable

@bojo5150 Hi mate. The top jap text is where credits are inserted. Try inserting credits and pressing start. I set mine to Freeplay and I'm pretty sure you can also skip this screen if you left mouse click. The mouse can be used to move around on the menu screens and select.

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

@lezzi87 I initially had a few problems with fatal error screens. I changed a couple of things and managed to get it going. Might be worth trying

1) Putting the game on the root of a drive

2) Going into test menu and setting the game operating hours to OFF

Note - If you get it up and running, you can use the mouse to move in the game menu and left click to select

39 minutes ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@bojo5150 Hi mate. The top jap text is where credits are inserted. Try inserting credits and pressing start. I set mine to Freeplay and I'm pretty sure you can also skip this screen if you left mouse click. The mouse can be used to move around on the menu screens and select.

I can insert coin but pressing start does nothing for me.

I tried moving the game to the root of C as well but same result. I can't seem to enter the test menu either and hitting the keys (enter, test, service) repeatedly causes a crash

edit: I was able to get into test. I updated to freeplay and turned the operating hours to off. It seemed like I had the same issue, I stepped away for 5 min , came back and it booted up!

Modifié par bojo5150

50 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

I can insert coin but pressing start does nothing for me.

I tried moving the game to the root of C as well but same result. I can't seem to enter the test menu either and hitting the keys (enter, test, service) repeatedly causes a crash

you can try to uncheck the image.png.f52de845aadf85da65fe4ad985b1a94a.png it allowed me to get into the test menu / Other / Backup Memory Initizalize once you reset it should allow u to see the attraction mode. and then u would use ur mouse as a touch pointer.

i hope that makes sense. (Tested In C; /F: Drive still crashes but had better performance with F drive lol)

also tried renaming the game folder to "AJB_PT1" but still crashed during gameplay using Nvidia

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

5 hours ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@lezzi87 I initially had a few problems with fatal error screens. I changed a couple of things and managed to get it going. Might be worth trying

1) Putting the game on the root of a drive

2) Going into test menu and setting the game operating hours to OFF

Note - If you get it up and running, you can use the mouse to move in the game menu and left click to select

Sadly, that did nothing for me, even copying the game in the C root folder, i still get this:

Spoiler

image.png.a40d6d19ed2f1392219157b309bc9624.png

Modifié par lezzi87

On 9/23/2023 at 1:17 AM, GaussTek said:

So, right now only tutorial and training are the only ones playable, is that correct? Can't select any other things from main menu.

Yes

currently the gameplay experience is very limited 

and no solo play or saving offline 

@PockyWitch

tp online2.0 for solo play when?

Modifié par Frank1

The DL from this page worked....

All i did was extract the rar into a folder Named Jojo Last Survivor .loaded it in TP with Stock settings. then set my controls and it loaded within 2 mins...E.ssd drive

E:\Jojo Last Survivor\AJB\Binaries\Win64

https://www.veed.io/view/43e5b111-f022-40bb-85f9-7b73fbdb9a74?panel=share

JojoVersion.jpg

Modifié par lords

il y a 40 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

Did you start your build from 00.03 version, added all the versions as needed to get to 17.02 ?

Sorry, the problem was caused by the teknoparrot update not completing properly. It's working now. I was able to actually play it.

il y a 10 minutes, xtremebuga a dit :

Just wait a while on this screen, and the game will start. That's what I did here.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo0.png?1695650553

But excuse me Is playable only in tutorial this game...Is a cool game but at the Moment useless

13 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

But excuse me Is playable only in tutorial this game...Is a cool game but at the Moment useless

I can't tell you, but I'm playing calmly here, facing enemies, until the screen closes completely or I kill the last enemy or the time runs out. I didn't know this game, so this is what I can tell you.

• 2 semaines après...
On 9/23/2023 at 7:04 AM, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

there shouldn't be check your controller connections. X & Y maybe messed up. here are my settings.

I use the PS4 controller to play the game, but the XY axis is abnormal. The character's forward and backward motion when walking is the opposite of the up and down movement of the controller. If you press the left joystick, the character will move backwards, but on the other hand, if you press the left joystick, the character will move forward. I have no idea. Is my setting wrong or is it just the game itself?

Picture is my settings

11.png

• 4 semaines après...