Aller au contenu

I want to modify beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (Add IIDX custom songs, IIDX custom skin, custom LEGGENDARIA Charts, etc.) with some MODs too

DJ HOME

Messages recommandés

This might sound as a delicate topic with pros and cons, but what I want to do is add mods on KONAMI's beatmania IIDX INFINITAS, such as adding customized songs, unlocking all of the current songs, add customized LEGGENDARIA charts, and even add some original MODs to be able to customize IIDX INFINITAS.

The reason that I want to open this topic, is because there are couple of music games that allow modification like custom songs and custom charts, such as Trombone Champ and Osu, plus there are a lot of AC game files to run into a PC emulator, which includes AC IIDX RESIDENT (works with SpiceTools) too.

So if modifying for AC IIDX on the PC is possible, what's wrong for modifying IIDX INFINITAS?

So that's why I'm extremely curious and interesting on modifying IIDX INFINITAS, which I subscribed to this PC game for 7 years.

And by the way, I thought that it's on-topic because I added this PC game related topic on "BEST PC GAMES".

But if there's something wrong, then I'm sorry for that.

Modifié par DJ HOME

• 1 an aprĂšs...

Since a year has passed and nobody gives a damn about this topic, I'll explain:

Basically I want to reverse engineer IIDX INFINITAS so I can find out what kind of easter eggs are there inside IIDX INFINITAS.

Besides, I want to hack this game and add some omnimix stuff as well (add BMS Songs, original LEGGENDARIA Charts, play offline, etc.)

I know that nobody has ever done this thing before, but I do encounter some IIDX players that I don't want to mention for privacy, that does this omnimix hacking for IIDX INFINITAS.

So can anyone help me out on hacking IIDX INFINITAS please?đŸ„ș

15 hours ago, DJ HOME said:

Since a year has passed and nobody gives a damn about this topic, I'll explain:

Basically I want to reverse engineer IIDX INFINITAS so I can find out what kind of easter eggs are there inside IIDX INFINITAS.

Besides, I want to hack this game and add some omnimix stuff as well (add BMS Songs, original LEGGENDARIA Charts, play offline, etc.)

I know that nobody has ever done this thing before, but I do encounter some IIDX players that I don't want to mention for privacy, that does this omnimix hacking for IIDX INFINITAS.

So can anyone help me out on hacking IIDX INFINITAS please?đŸ„ș

IMG_6587.jpeg.6039abe18c19b6357be0f421212f6b9f.jpeg

On 8/6/2024 at 8:40 AM, 573agent said:

you don't want to do that on the official server, that can get you banned from the service.

Then what about reverse engineering the game so I can find more easter eggs on INFINITAS?

That has nothing to do with playing online anyway.

There's no easter eggs (not really. Depends on if you consider leftover files easter eggs)

Except there may be a US version coming soon all complete with English graphics 

"Besides, I want to hack this game and add some omnimix stuff as well (add BMS Songs, original LEGGENDARIA Charts, play offline, etc.)"

1. YOU CAN add bms songs and custom charts... if you can convert music.db in to an editable format... and convert it to a arcade format.

2. Like the arcade, You CANNOT play offline. And linking to asphyxia, may be possible along with other things... if you can convert the .exe into a regular bm2dx.dll, and get it running with spicetools/spicetools2x (or bemanitools), if you were able to get the prop and the de-obfuscated dev of the game.

Modifié par RP86
There is a secret

On 8/11/2024 at 10:33 PM, RP86 said:

There's no easter eggs (not really. Depends on if you consider leftover files easter eggs)

Except there may be a US version coming soon all complete with English graphics 

"Besides, I want to hack this game and add some omnimix stuff as well (add BMS Songs, original LEGGENDARIA Charts, play offline, etc.)"

1. YOU CAN add bms songs and custom charts... if you can convert music.db in to an editable format... and convert it to a arcade format.

2. Like the arcade, You CANNOT play offline. And linking to asphyxia, may be possible along with other things... if you can convert the .exe into a regular bm2dx.dll, and get it running with spicetools/spicetools2x (or bemanitools), if you were able to get the prop and the de-obfuscated dev of the game.

I tried finding "the tool to convert BMS song data to INFINITAS song data", but it was hopeless.😔