Aller au contenu

O.N.G.E.K.I Bright Memory

daijianglei

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/15/2023 at 12:51 PM, laflegge said:

Because you are not very clear where you got your version of this game, if you installed and configured segatools and aqua... 

Here a link on how I got it working... Hope it will for you too

downloaded from that, did all that, stuck at 1st line after running start.bat as admin, no keys work

Modifié par coaice

1 hour ago, coaice said:

downloaded from that, did all that, stuck at 1st line after running start.bat as admin, no keys work

Very strange: I just re-downloaded the package from the link (to test it out for you) and the game just run fine with only the modifications to the 2 config files and the deletion of the sqllite database file.

Even better for me because it seems that putting it on the root of my d-drive (it was on my e-drive in \Program Files (x86)) it seems I do not have to change the machine to OFF anymore.

perhaps this will work for you in config_common.json under the line allnet_accounting change it to false ???

Also try putting it on the root of your c or d drive (d:\ongeki....) 

good luck

1 hour ago, laflegge said:

Very strange: I just re-downloaded the package from the link (to test it out for you) and the game just run fine with only the modifications to the 2 config files and the deletion of the sqllite database file.

Even better for me because it seems that putting it on the root of my d-drive (it was on my e-drive in \Program Files (x86)) it seems I do not have to change the machine to OFF anymore.

perhaps this will work for you in config_common.json under the line allnet_accounting change it to false ???

Also try putting it on the root of your c or d drive (d:\ongeki....) 

good luck

tried that also, now's just stuck on the 2nd line. Still, no keys are working. I've also put it on the root of my D-drive in the first place.
here's amdaemon txt file. note that while the game is running, the console does not display anything.

amdaemon.exe.log

The 2nd line takes initially a while... it recreates data_cache.bin with path's of your rundirectory.

Do not know if you are using a SSD or conventional harddisk. The last one probably takes longer? (i do not know)

I also have the error in amdeamon.exe.log. It does not bother me.

Modifié par laflegge

29 minutes ago, laflegge said:

The 2nd line takes initially a while... it recreates data_cache.bin with path's of your rundirectory.

Do not know if you are using a SSD or conventional harddisk. The last one probably takes longer? (i do not know)

I also have the error in amdeamon.exe.log. It does not bother me.

I'm using an SSD. 
Will take note on that, I will try again.
Also for comparison, how long does it initially take for you? It would help a lot to know if it's running correctly or not

Good you have it working. 

If all is configured correctly pressing and holding the enter/return key should activate the cardswipe process

Be prepared for a crash the first time but eventually you can  enter your name. 

Try to put the allnet accounting to true again...I have not changed that setting. 

Is there something else I should change in the tutorial, please let me know

I will mention these 

- the initial start up time (how long did it took for you???) 

- the fact that the game should not be put in a 'program files' directory (seems to have an effect on the amfs directory) 

(although it does work) 

- perhaps the allnet accounting setting? 

57 minutes ago, laflegge said:

have not changed that setting. 

57 minutes ago, laflegge said:

Good you have it working. 

If all is configured correctly pressing and holding the enter/return key should activate the cardswipe process

Be prepared for a crash the first time but eventually you can  enter your name. 

Try to put the allnet accounting to true again...I have not changed that setting. 

Is there something else I should change in the tutorial, please let me know

I will mention these 

- the initial start up time (how long did it took for you???) 

- the fact that the game should not be put in a 'program files' directory (seems to have an effect on the amfs directory) 

(although it does work) 

- perhaps the allnet accounting setting? 

card swipe crashes the game everytime, not even for only the first time so I'm unable to swipe.
putting allnet accounting to true again makes me stuck on the first line like before.

the initial start time was around 5 mins. After that the start up is reasonably quicker
I'm not sure on what does the allnet accounting setting actually do, though it does let me get in the game if it was set to false

Modifié par coaice

My bad it's my user error, I went to the blue button first  so I think that's what made it crash. I found out that you press enter right away and not go to the blue button in the first place. I am able to enter my name and such. I think you should add this to your guide so something like this does not happen.

8 minutes ago, laflegge said:

i am at a loss.... Perhaps someone knows a solution

The fresh copy i downloaded this morning works as a charme 

It's my user error, I went to the blue button as I thought that was the card login, It now works because I was just messing around and pressed enter right away. All functions work fine now as I can input my name now.

I've followed the tutorial to the letter and I'm stuck on this screen. It's on an ssd at d:\ongeki and I've let it sit for 20 minutes and it's not changing. It's running the gpu at 40% in the background. I'm new to Segatools so I have no idea what I'm doing

20231106_193041.jpg

Modifié par Killaham411

2023 年 11 月 7 日上午 9:40,Killaham411 说:

我已经按照教程进行了操作,但我被困在这个屏幕上。它在 d:\ongeki 的 ssd 上,我已经让它静置了 20 分钟,它没有变化。它在后台以 40% 的速度运行 gpu。我是Segatools的新手,所以我不知道我在做什么

20231106_193041.jpg

Please double-check your actions.

Modifié par daijianglei

• 4 semaines après...
On 11/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, KengHuai said:

タイトルサーバー ban Does anyone know how to solve the problem of using artemis, except that it is all good? The connection between maimaimaiDX and CHUNITHM is normal. Translator used

never used artemis, maybe check out the chuni sun rentry on their setup, it could be similar

Does anyone know how to "gacha" or "pull" for new cards? Or if we can't get new cards, is there a way to replace your current cards, or even add new cards?

I feel like this was answered in the previous ONGEKI thread before the maintenance happened a long time ago, but if there's any info about it I'd appreciate it so I can set up a "team" in ONGEKI.

18 hours ago, exveekun said:

Does anyone know how to "gacha" or "pull" for new cards? Or if we can't get new cards, is there a way to replace your current cards, or even add new cards?

I feel like this was answered in the previous ONGEKI thread before the maintenance happened a long time ago, but if there's any info about it I'd appreciate it so I can set up a "team" in ONGEKI.

You can access through aqua web server. when starting aqua, there's a URL below [web interface], paste that in a browser

when it asked for access code, you can find yours in your DEVICE folder in aime.txt

you can gacha for cards in the card menu

you also can kaika and max level your currently obtained cards without using any of your resources (kaika ticket, money, dupe cards) if u are into that.

Modifié par coaice

Le 17/12/2023 à 20:11, coaice a dit :

You can access through aqua web server. when starting aqua, there's a URL below [web interface], paste that in a browser

when it asked for access code, you can find yours in your DEVICE folder in aime.txt

you can gacha for cards in the card menu

you also can kaika and max level your currently obtained cards without using any of your resources (kaika ticket, money, dupe cards) if u are into that.

Is there a way to unlock the entire card at once?

Also same error... Can play 1 time after registration of new card.. After that adding gp crashes game

Guess we need to wait for artemis update (or some clever workaround... Like manually add thousands of gp in database?) 

edit: adding GP does not work..... it needs some api call working to get data from database.

Modifié par laflegge

5 hours ago, cocosuki said:

The game crashes when I buy GP.

"WARNING | Unhandled v140 request GetUserMemoryChapterApi" is displayed.

What you could try (it seems to work for me)

Go to the file Index.py in the artemis\titles\ongeki folder 

on line 170/171 change

elif version >= 135 and version < 140:  # Bright Memory
            internal_ver = OngekiConstants.VER_ONGEKI_BRIGHT_MEMORY

in 

elif version >= 135 and version < 150:  # Bright Memory

let me know if it solved your issue

(thanks to some dudes on cc1 for pointing me in the right direction)

Modifié par laflegge

il y a 21 minutes, laflegge a dit :

What you could try (it seems to work for me)

Go to the file Index.py in the artemis\titles\ongeki folder 

on line 170/171 change

elif version >= 135 and version < 140:  # Bright Memory

in 

elif version >= 135 and version < 150:  # Bright Memory

let me know if it solved your issue

(thanks to some dudes on cc1 for pointing me in the right direction)

I solved it! Thanks!

On 7/29/2023 at 10:13 AM, meru_golang said:

Where did you get your segatools from? I ask cause I tried to do a fresh install of 1.39 with dniel97's segatools and it crashes right as I click on start.bat, so I'm wondering why does this one run perfectly. Also why is the inject.exe so big? (I'm concerned due to the chunithm stuff that just happened today)

There are rumors that the 1.40 version is not a real clean version but in fact a 1.39 with extra option files and a modified 1.39 ICF making it show 1.40 on the bottom of the screen.

I do not know what the truth is and to be honest: i do not care. I still thank @meru_golang for making it available.

But as a test I just put the extra option files from 1.40 in the 1.39 option folder, imported them into Artemis and it seems that the number of songs (1409 in my case) are showing up just fine in 1.39

Modifié par laflegge