Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] MOBILE SUITS GUNDAM EXTREME VS. 2 X BOOST [Namco System BNA1]

Napiermare

Messages recommandés

30 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Okay, I followed the instructions through the discord link, the game even tries to start, but it hangs because the server needs to be running, and in my case the server prompt screen opens and then closes. I installed all the necessary files but without success, anyway, thank you very much for your help.

make sure there is no server program operation on the ports 80 5000 443 10122

it will make the server.exe operation not function

image.png.b4f030473db3d61e242646c213e71f55.png

7 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Okay, I followed the instructions through the discord link, the game even tries to start, but it hangs because the server needs to be running, and in my case the server prompt screen opens and then closes. I installed all the necessary files but without success, anyway, thank you very much for your help.

is work for me, i can play the lm and client on the single pc OK

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
On 8/8/2023 at 1:32 AM, arcadeforty said:

resolution patch for gundam xboost

720p

https://pixeldrain.com/u/BpM2Kuad

readme.txt

Made a 576p patch for my friend who has a real potato PC that struggles with 720p. Could have some bug for camera centering but works fine for my friend. Thanks for the reference! 
576p patch link:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/uWegvHWX

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 5 mois après...

There is a version of Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. 2 OverBoost flying arround the web, if someone wants to make it work, i leave the link here.

Is basically the same as the 2 x boost version in structure but there are not exes to make this work, and the ones from 2 x boost won´t work either. and i´m not tech savy on this!, but the files are legit, as they have the same folder structure and files as 2 x boost

https://nyaa.digital/view/1847118

Modifié par shimazakid

• 3 semaines après...

The Overboost one does have its own exes, it doesn't need xboost's, there's instructions.

I will say there are problems with some xinput controllers when it comes to double inputs and default configuration being wrong so either use dinput or if your controller supports switching between them, switch to dinput. Also Rising Freedom's A+B doesn't work.

On 9/18/2024 at 9:36 PM, ty1989 said:

The Overboost one does have its own exes, it doesn't need xboost's, there's instructions.

I will say there are problems with some xinput controllers when it comes to double inputs and default configuration being wrong so either use dinput or if your controller supports switching between them, switch to dinput. Also Rising Freedom's A+B doesn't work.

can you share me the instruction? because the instruction link that was provided in https://nyaa.digital/view/1847118 giving 404 error 

3 hours ago, roxxykun said:

can you share me the instruction? because the instruction link that was provided in https://nyaa.digital/view/1847118 giving 404 error 

No I mean the instructions on the description are enough if you want to play solo. Just don't do the netsh stuff. The .ps1 files you have aren't exes so don't double click on them. They're powershell scripts so if you're on Windows 10, right click them and then Run with Powershell. The previous pdf files in this topic still apply to Overboost with a main difference being cards don't get properly saved. Inserting your card for the very first time works but after that it'll keep saying it can't connect to the card server.

1 hour ago, ty1989 said:

No I mean the instructions on the description are enough if you want to play solo. Just don't do the netsh stuff. The .ps1 files you have aren't exes so don't double click on them. They're powershell scripts so if you're on Windows 10, right click them and then Run with Powershell. The previous pdf files in this topic still apply to Overboost with a main difference being cards don't get properly saved. Inserting your card for the very first time works but after that it'll keep saying it can't connect to the card server.

does the window powershell only works with windows 10? Because im on windows 11 and when i launch the ps1 files with window powershell, it instantly closed

On 9/21/2024 at 1:05 PM, roxxykun said:

does the window powershell only works with windows 10? Because im on windows 11 and when i launch the ps1 files with window powershell, it instantly closed

Can't help you there man, it should make no difference lol.