[Arcade PC] MOBILE SUITS GUNDAM EXTREME VS. 2 X BOOST [Namco System BNA1]

Napiermare

Messages recommandés

image.png.f28b0be4e0d26373cd4d6f8f752175fc.png

Gameplay : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FPESxuEsE

[DUMPS] MOBILE SUITS GUNDAM EXTREME VS. 2 XBoost

DOWNLOAD:

剧透

SBUZ 4.50 aka dump rev1 (inutile/useless): https://63.gigafile.nu/1022-e4a80119fbf21daced6c2f150f3d41cc2

GGX10JPN27: this dump rev2 is fully updated, complete and fine working, old rev1 dump is useless. Use this one. (this one is base+update aka sbuz rev2 aka 4.50 full base+live monitor aka full pcb base board dump)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/qXYgUagD
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jAUEnobH
https://pixeldrain.com/u/MZFSrjY4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3aPjBkcA
https://pixeldrain.com/u/L2q6Tamc
https://pixeldrain.com/u/2ku7kb9g

mirror here

• 2 semaines après...

resolution patch for gundam xboost

720p

https://pixeldrain.com/u/BpM2Kuad

readme.txt

GUNDAM XBOOST RESOLUTION PATCHES
These have NOT been tested with Teknoparrot, they have only been tested standalone with the FREE open source server. They may or may not work with Teknoparot at all.

720p, 1080p, 2k, 4k

These patches make xboost run at a higher (and lower for handhelds) resolution than standard.
Replace the game exe with the desired resolution file from this archive.

720p is lower than the original game resolution is intended to run, so it may cause issues and hasn't been extensively tested, it might help running on handhelds.
These patches cause a few minor texture issues. The navigator and some UI textures will show minor issues. There may be more issues you discover.
If this is a problem for you, revert to the original game exe.

NOTE: Running at higher than standard resolution in this game requires more powerful hardware. Higher resolutions look nice but if you start playing this game at a higher resolution and your computer can't run the game smoothly, this will negatively affect network play. It's known that when running a game at higher than 60FPS it causes issues, running at lower does also. Keep this in mind when using these patches. Apologies in advance for all the network games these patches are going to ruin due to FPS issues, but it looks so nice!

Thanks to contributors.
Greetings to the Gundam Player Community.

il y a 41 minutes, arcadeforty a dit :

resolution patch for gundam xboost

720p

https://pixeldrain.com/u/BpM2Kuad

readme.txt

Good morning..forgive me but i dont understand....this and Extreme VS2 are so playable without parrot and without two PC? I m confuse .. please explain how to start and play them please? Tia...If possible a complete tutorial to run It and previous chapter standalone please 

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

3 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Good morning..forgive me but i dont understand....this and Extreme VS2 are so playable without parrot and without two PC? I m confuse .. please explain how to start and play them please? Tia...If possible a complete tutorial to run It and previous chapter standalone please 

wait some time, a person will make the guide i am sure

yes you can play xboost without parrot and it has the card server and save support no need for exvs2 xboost is the new version

the requirement of 2 computer is not removed

il y a 59 minutes, arcadeforty a dit :

wait some time, a person will make the guide i am sure

yes you can play xboost without parrot and it has the card server and save support no need for exvs2 xboost is the new version

the requirement of 2 computer is not removed

So to play them i must have two PC.  Is not for me..i have only one

il y a 8 minutes, arcadeforty a dit :

it is correct, not for you

i find the guide on the chinese website, i did not test the setting at this time

some person can test and confirm the operation

https://filebin.net/2u1r6o28o4et2gid

But Always for two PC unfortunately...not  for me until wil be enough a Pc

Requirements : "You need 2 computers"

this why i'm grateful for having my ROG Ally, either my ROG Ally will be the Live Monitor, or my PC will be the Live Monitor, either way, it works

gonna try this now, thanks for sharing 😆

Il y a 1 heure, arcadeforty a dit :

yew

it has a new update for the installer guide at v1.7

the config.ini has had the change and all user now require the 1.7 link config.ini

upgrade for the new controller button to map

https://filebin.net/2u1r6o28o4et2gid

Forgive me but i don t understand more nothing..im so confuse with these two GUNDAM games.  I would like a good samaritan that explain to me with only a PC how  to play It without all these discussions and arguments..step by step here if possibile because i cannot strangely enter ti discord.. tia ....Why must be so tirely  difficult play to this game...we are patreon

Modifié par kratos1883

Just now, kratos1883 said:

Forgive me but i don t understand more nothing..im so confuse with these two GUNDAM games.  I would like a good samaritan that explain to me with only a PC how  to play It without all these discussions and arguments..step by step here if possibile because i cannot strangely enter ti discord.. tia 

you must read the document it is not the simple step you must read the document with the guide step

il y a 1 minute, arcadeforty a dit :

you must read the document it is not the simple step you must read the document with the guide step

I m tryng from several months to play It my Amazing friend set up over set up...i ll try again this guide 1.7 posted by you but i m going Crazy with these two games that we paid to play...if i don t reach also in this mode i Hope in a future jconfiguration or similar others ways.  

If I have only one TP license and several PC's, would it actually be possible to run this game in terminal mode, or does it need as I took from the guide to be run on a client PC. I have read the guide and sort of half understand it but I am unsure of how this relates to TP licences, I am guessing and it really is a guess that you would need to have purchased at least two licences and have my own server ?

Modifié par GingerJazz

10 minutes ago, GingerJazz said:

If I have only one TP license and several PC's, would it actually be possible to run this game in terminal mode, or does it need as I took from the guide to be run on a client PC. I have read the guide and sort of half understand it but I am unsure of how this relates to TP licences, I am guessing and it really is a guess that you would need to have purchased at least two licences and have my own server ?

this remove the requirement for teknoparrot and any money pay in full

no need teknoparrot for the client or the live monitor or the card server the user can remove the need for teknoparrot with xboost 100%

run as many process as you like with as many live monitor or client as you can need no teknoparrot need

run live monitor on the computer #1

run client on the computer #2

run client on the computer #3

can run the live monitor in the hyperv but i did not attempt this

the guide say the live monitor can run in the hyper-v without the teknoparrot DRM

@arcadeforty  I'm kind of lost on this bro, even with the guide, I will get stuck into it again at the weekend and not just read but understand it, thanks for your help at least I can visualize how it works now but man, these games are getting complicated to run these days and it is not going to get any easier going forward.

I wonder if making a tutorial video, will it be taken down by the Bandai Namco itself? Since the game still regularly updated. 

Got myself the game running, by using ROG Ally as the LM Server, and the Main PC as the Client to connect to LM Server, and using Radmin as the connection bridge between the devices.

1 hour ago, riora1996 said:

I wonder if making a tutorial video, will it be taken down by the Bandai Namco itself? Since the game still regularly updated. 

Got myself the game running, by using ROG Ally as the LM Server, and the Main PC as the Client to connect to LM Server, and using Radmin as the connection bridge between the devices.

Trying to get this to work on my ROG Ally but I'm getting communication errors. Do you have your Ally on WiFi or are you using an wired connection?

10 hours ago, riora1996 said:

I would not do that lol. There's a reason why only text guides exist for these

On 8/10/2023 at 11:29 AM, pandaemic said:

Trying to get this to work on my ROG Ally but I'm getting communication errors. Do you have your Ally on WiFi or are you using an wired connection?

WiFi, and using Radmin as the connection bridge between my PC and my Ally

On 8/11/2023 at 10:00 AM, JoNB3x said:

I will download and i will check the file for try to make a english patch but i need some information.. how can i run it ? is possible to use some gamepads ?  xbox gamepad? 

gamepad do work, just need to edit the config.ini using XInput

9 hours ago, riora1996 said:

WiFi, and using Radmin as the connection bridge between my PC and my Ally

I'm not too familiar with Radmin, is there any guide I can use to try and connect? I've used things like hamachi but this is beyond me.

On 8/14/2023 at 4:26 AM, pandaemic said:

I'm not too familiar with Radmin, is there any guide I can use to try and connect? I've used things like hamachi but this is beyond me.

Use Radmin VPN, search it on google, the UI, is not that different from Hamachi, you'll get used to it

Il y a 1 heure, xtremebuga a dit :

Yes, with TerminalMode unchecked I get the image I posted earlier, now with TerminalMode checked I'm getting this one:

What a boring thing to emulate a game...
Anyway thanks a lot for answering.
I'll forget about it.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1692216832

This game and his previous are complicated and i Hope in terminal emu in future ..

33 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

This game and his previous are complicated and i Hope in terminal emu in future ..

You need 2 computers to run this game, 1 for the Live Monitor, 1 for the Client.

Client connects to the Live Monitor.

Live monitor and server have to be running to connect as a client.

Card/Auth server can run on any computer.

You need to disable all unused adapters, you can’t have them active if they are not in use.

You should only have the adapter you wish the game to use active in Windows.

Or that 1 adapter and your radmin adapter.

A static IP address is favoured for your ethernet adapter, you will set some things to point to your IP and if it changes, they will all need to be done again.

The game doesn’t like to run from certain drive letters. F:\ & G:\ are some of those, there may be more.

If you are having issues with the game closing quickly after the game window opens, this could be the problem.

Ideally run from C:\GXX10JPN27\ folder.

The game has issues with AMD GPU’s.

2 hours ago, arcadeforty said:

hyperv and it will require the gpu to passthrough

there is a guide for xboost gpu pass at the discord

Oh thanks😄, i click the Discord button on the top in web page then give me "Invate is invalid", looks like i need to try find out how to GPU passthrough by myself.