Aller au contenu

[Reposted] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (+) / Festival (+) (Sega RingEdge)

JJWithNoSauce
Go to solution Solved by particles,

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, Zen_B7 said:

Read ..... RULE #1

ALL the links are public, even here on this site !!

image.png.063d49802bbe32d6ba25650e4156d282.png

You keep asking for preconfigured games, again and again, RTFM !!

I had to learn, just like you !

But better yet ask @573agent  "the all knowing oracle" then the two off you can figure it out together in private and moan together.

Unicuique suum

You can just decline him instead of lashing out and being rude? 

39 minutes ago, 573agent said:

Just to be clear, when one keeps asking, begging, moaning like a little child, on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, non stop.

image.jpeg.218c9dec59244831a062ed6992eca061.jpeg

Just check his / her posts, and you will see. 

He / she tries to get his / her hands on EVERYTHING, for whatever reason, not even knowing or understanding how to get it to work properly. 

Not even trying to use the search button, to figure something out, or look if a question has already been answered.

Well, at a certain point, one is willing to smack them, HARD !

Just, to be clear !

Modifié par Zen_B7

Il y a 2 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

Read ..... RULE #1

ALL the links are public, even here on this site !!

image.png.063d49802bbe32d6ba25650e4156d282.png

You keep asking for preconfigured games, again and again, RTFM !!

I had to learn, just like you !

But better yet ask @573agent  "the all knowing oracle" then the two off you can figure it out together in private and moan together.

Unicuique suum

Just to be clear you are not in position to offend me or other people on this site...If you dont want help people..ok you are right..but NOT OFFEND THEM....stay calm and educate...not offend people...not everyone Is able as you and on a community i think is a kind thing help people not able as others.... Arcade world i think should be a pleasure helping others and not a continue war as your....stay calm

il y a une heure, 573agent a dit :

Excat...Just don t answer to me..and not offence over offence....Stop..someone stop him

On 10/14/2023 at 8:40 PM, maimai-er said:

Do you mean the "fake" 1.35 ? (which is basically 1.30 with some OPT inside)

If it is the case, you can just use the 1.30 segatools. 

I don't think 1.35 is leaked on the public internet for now.

The 1.35 update this time is indeed true, but it lacks the sgtool tool to run it.

Using 1.30 sgtool can cause game errors.

You can only run it after the corresponding version of 1.35 sgtool is released.

Hello guys. Is there a way to unlock online songs in a maimai Finale arcade machine?

Recently my friend is able to restore the cover albums and background videos for the songs on our local arcade. He definitely understands the machine more than me. If there is a way that would be great because I miss playing online songs. I would probably not be able to understand on how to tamper with the machine, but maybe if I give him any info regarding this issue he will understand.

Thank you for anyone who reads this!

Re-sharing the fun (did test it myself and I seem to miss a lot in the SDEZtools.zip) ...i fail to start SDEZ 1.35 (missing dll's)

Hope you have more luck.... and to be honest: playing maimai without the proper hardware is not much fun.

(Of course all credits go to the original supplier @OraimuDesR)....just resharing the fun

Omnimix

G090 v1.0 Only For SDEZ 1.35 maimai Deluxe Festival Plus (REAL, NOT 1.30 modded)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/saX7cZEd

Unpacked Assembly-Csharp.dll
Patched debug input, network, misc QoL stuff (lockout, autoplay, singleplayer..)
Including segatools (mai2hook) and configuration
For server support, wait for future ARTEMiS update. They are working on it. Aqua won't work.

SDEZ135tools.zip

Modifié par laflegge

Il y a 6 heures, laflegge a dit :

Re-sharing the fun (did test it myself and I seem to miss a lot in the SDEZtools.zip) ...i fail to start SDEZ 1.35 (missing dll's)

Hope you have more luck.... and to be honest: playing maimai without the proper hardware is not much fun.

Omnimix

G090 v1.0 Only For SDEZ 1.35 maimai Deluxe Festival Plus (REAL, NOT 1.30 modded)

Patched debug input, network, misc QoL stuff (lockout, autoplay, singleplayer..)
For server support, wait for future ARTEMiS update. They are working on it. Aqua won't work.

SDEZ135tools.zip 5.3 Mo · 43 téléchargements

Hi don't forget give me credits for my G090😁

il y a 8 minutes, OraimuDesR a dit :

New update from mini omnimix for SDEZ 1.35

NEW

-Add maimai Deluxe FESTIVAL PLUS Deleted Songs
·1/3の純情な感情
·Paradisus-Paradoxum
·六厘歌
·ノーポイッ
·町かどタンジェント
·紅蓮華
·MIRACLE RUSH
·Pretender

-Add maimai Deluxe Deleted Songs (EXCEPT UTAGE EXCLUSIVES FOR THE MOMENT)
·PERFECT HUMAN
·SUSHI食べたい feat.ソイソース
·7 Girls War
·Jumping!!
·ゆりゆららららゆるゆり大事件
·いぇす!ゆゆゆ☆ゆるゆり♪♪
·ちょちょちょ!ゆるゆり☆かぷりっちょ!!!
·H-A-J-I-M-A-R-I-U-T-A-!!
·Star☆Glitter

Bug Fixes
-maimai Deluxe PLUS/maimai Deluxe Splash Jackets are fixed, no more dummy jacket

(PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/RESHARE WITHOUT CREDIT)

G090

VIDEO

Modifié par OraimuDesR

1 hour ago, OraimuDesR said:

NEW

·1/3の純情な感情
·Paradisus-Paradoxum
·六厘歌
·ノーポイッ
·町かどタンジェント
·紅蓮華
·MIRACLE RUSH
·Pretender

·PERFECT HUMAN
·SUSHI食べたい feat.ソイソース
·7 Girls War
·Jumping!!
·ゆりゆららららゆるゆり大事件
·いぇす!ゆゆゆ☆ゆるゆり♪♪
·ちょちょちょ!ゆるゆり☆かぷりっちょ!!!
·Star☆Glitter

Bug Fixes
-maimai Deluxe PLUS/maimai Deluxe Splash Jackets are fixed, no more dummy jacket

G090

VIDEO

of course credit given where credit is due.... was not aware you were the OP. My sincere apologies and will never do it again.

Le 29/06/2023 à 05:54, cmn20032008 a dit :

You need to use the maimai DX Universe Plus segatool to start the game. The download link is in mirror.😗

Unfortunately my Amazing friend the link Is dead and so Is impossible to find various Sega Tools we need...as for Mai mai Splash or maimai Festival 1.30 or Universe plus...Is possible to have valid links for them please?Tia

On 10/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, kratos1883 said:

Unfortunately my Amazing friend the link Is dead and so Is impossible to find various Sega Tools we need...as for Mai mai Splash or maimai Festival 1.30 or Universe plus...Is possible to have valid links for them please?Tia

Soon, I will be re-releasing a valid UNi+ link with Segatools preinstalled for an easier setup as soon as I can zip the file and upload it to Pixeldrain.

Update: Google drive.

Modifié par Todokawa_Kaardo

il y a 10 minutes, Todokawa_Kaardo a dit :

Soon, I will be re-releasing a valid UNi+ link with Segatools preinstalled for an easier setup as soon as I can zip the file and upload it to Pixeldrain.

You are Amazing and kind i Hope the same someone do with other chapters as Splash And Splash DX...  And i hope someone may help me to understand if Is or not possibile play the olds chapters of Maimai( Orange, Murasaki,Pink.Green etc) at one single screen) Thanks Amazing friend 

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

I would like to announce that despite the unfortunate removal of the UNi+ file from the main pixeldrain file link, I have managed to find my old UNi+ data. The file comes with Segatools (credit to @OraimuDesR) pre-installed. Please note that the only modification you need to do to get the game working is to edit segatools.ini, re-route the amfs, option, and appdata texts to the corresponding folder routes. Also, make sure you do NOT rename the maimaiuniverse folder with a name with spaces. Enjoy the world of maimai UNiVERSE +!

Uploaded to gigafile

https://22.gigafile.nu/0127-ic2e97f656faf65c29e6677d34b4e4e58

Download password: 1255

Photo reference below to get the game working:

IMG_8130.jpg

I have a few questions on how to play this game at home.

Playing with a keyboard or -with joy-to-key- a controller I do miss the touch-screen actions.

- So is there a way to simulate the 'touch-screen' actions? (mouse, keyboard or controller)

- If I am to buy a second touch capable monitor to play maimai (and jubeat afterwards) do the touch-actions work then? (maisense)

Hope these questions aren't already answered but if so, I could not find these.

8 hours ago, laflegge said:

I have a few questions on how to play this game at home.

Playing with a keyboard or -with joy-to-key- a controller I do miss the touch-screen actions.

- So is there a way to simulate the 'touch-screen' actions? (mouse, keyboard or controller)

- If I am to buy a second touch capable monitor to play maimai (and jubeat afterwards) do the touch-actions work then? (maisense)

Hope these questions aren't already answered but if so, I could not find these.

Yes, if you buy a touchscreen then you should be able to use touch controls without setting up maisense or another program. Unless you’re using a program besides maimai DX, then if you’re using FiNALE then please use maisense. Any other version under FiNALE doesn’t work.

And also joytokey should work if you really want to set it up.

On 10/19/2023 at 9:24 PM, Todokawa_Kaardo said:

Yes, if you buy a touchscreen then you should be able to use touch controls without setting up maisense or another program. Unless you’re using a program besides maimai DX, then if you’re using FiNALE then please use maisense. Any other version under FiNALE doesn’t work.

And also joytokey should work if you really want to set it up.

Any potential way to play this with a phone over a screen link? I've got partial success using spacedesk but the multi touch support hasn't been great so far, it kept missing when i multi touch the screen.

Hi, is there a way to fix this error "Failed to load mono" when starting with start.bat? The maimai version is SDEZ 1.35.00 downloaded from https://pixeldrain.com/u/NpuiM7rB.

When starting with sinmai.exe, it would results in black screen. When trying to run each line of start.bat (excluding the inject sinmai with mai2hook, maimai started working but stopped at checking network DNS (LAN) forever. Also I have tried using MonoBleedingEdge from old version (SDEZ 1.30.00) but no bueno.

Screenshot2023-10-21183035.png.d533a55e124818a93e5aab1baa9bcc15.png

17 hours ago, XxTHKxX said:

Any potential way to play this with a phone over a screen link? I've got partial success using spacedesk but the multi touch support hasn't been great so far, it kept missing when i multi touch the screen.

I’d recommend buying a touchscreen because most programs probably do not support multitouch and the program itself starts to lag a bit. Opting for a touchscreen however, would be better. 

I also wanted to add that there is a program called Splashtop WiredX display, which works well with anti-lag but the touch has a massive touch delay.

😊

Il 22/10/2023 at 00:28, Todokawa_Kaardo ha scritto:

I’d recommend buying a touchscreen because most programs probably do not support multitouch and the program itself starts to lag a bit. Opting for a touchscreen however, would be better. 

I also wanted to add that there is a program called Splashtop WiredX display, which works well with anti-lag but the touch has a massive touch delay.

😊

Excuse me i Ve downloaded all Mai mai collection and It Is wonderful...thanks a lot..but for some of them i need relative Segatools....If possibile i need Segatools about: MAIMAI DX, MAI MAI DX PLUS, MAI MAI SPLASH AND SPLASH PLUS and MAI MAI UNIVERSE standard version,not plus...Tia

52 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse me i Ve downloaded all Mai mai collection and It Is wonderful...thanks a lot..but for some of them i need relative Segatools.

Forget about it,  afaik these have encrypted .exe files, so no go.

Use a hex editor and search for the first instance of "Kernel32.dll" (ignore case) in the game .exe

image.png.d5d1039fe0d97c35f1df3f6a84314f05.png

You see how jumbled Kernel32.dll is written ?

The game .exe is encrypted

image.png.5feb33db323082ec61d6ffc41e586a5f.png

You see how Kernel32.dll is normally written ?

Decrypted .exe

Clearer now, to the how, and why ?

Now you have dozens if not hundreds of GB of encrypted data.

Now what ?

Enjoy !

🐮

Modifié par Zen_B7

46 minuti fa, Zen_B7 ha scritto:

Forget about it,  afaik these have encrypted .exe files, so no go.

Use a hex editor and search for the first instance of "Kernel32.dll" (ignore case) in the game .exe

image.png.d5d1039fe0d97c35f1df3f6a84314f05.png

You see how jumbled Kernel32.dll is written ?

The game .exe is encrypted

image.png.5feb33db323082ec61d6ffc41e586a5f.png

You see how Kernel32.dll is normally written ?

Decrypted .exe

Clearer now, to the how, and why ?

Now you have dozens if not hundreds of GB of encrypted data.

Now what ?

Enjoy !

🐮

Your description Is clear ok( really) but so so long...if you permit It should be more simple to say what of these citaded Maimai have or not a Segatool. So in other words apart of MAIMAI UNIVERSE PLUS and MAIMAI FESTIVAL PLUS there are no other  Maimai Dx playable?

1 hour ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse me i Ve downloaded all Mai mai collection and It Is wonderful...thanks a lot..but for some of them i need relative Segatools....If possibile i need Segatools about: MAIMAI DX, MAI MAI DX PLUS, MAI MAI SPLASH AND SPLASH PLUS and MAI MAI UNIVERSE standard version,not plus...Tia

Yeah... I forgot to say that I kinda sorta don't have every file in the world for any rhythm game... but do let me know if you (or anyone else) need help with almost any version under FiNALE. That's the only thing I have every file to.

Or even FiNALE itself.

3 minuti fa, Todokawa_Kaardo ha scritto:

Yeah... I forgot to say that I kinda sorta don't have every file in the world for any rhythm game... but do let me know if you (or anyone else) need help with almost any version under FiNALE. That's the only thing I have every file to.

Ok Amazing friend...thanks a lot... thanks to you i have playable Maimai Universe Plus and Maimai Festival Plus..but nothing about as i said, Maimai Dx(and Plus) and nothing about MAIMAI UNIVERSE or MAIMAI Splash unfortunately...i thinked that these games had a relative Segatools but i understand now not..

12 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Ok Amazing friend...thanks a lot... thanks to you i have playable Maimai Universe Plus and Maimai Festival Plus..but nothing about as i said, Maimai Dx(and Plus) and nothing about MAIMAI UNIVERSE or MAIMAI Splash unfortunately...i thinked that these games had a relative Segatools but i understand now not..

I would just play Festival Plus with omnimix, which includes almost every deleted song...

If you want to experience the old user interface, I saw there are some people copying the assets files from old version dump to game folder

4 ore fa, maimai-er ha scritto:

I would just play Festival Plus with omnimix, which includes almost every deleted song...

If you want to experience the old user interface, I saw there are some people copying the assets files from old version dump to game folder

If possible my friend as i made with Chunithm series..i would like to have in my personal collection also Mai mai Splash DX and dx plus and Mai mai Universe standard ...

2 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

If possible my friend as i made with Chunithm series..i would like to have in my personal collection also Mai mai Splash DX and dx plus and Mai mai Universe standard ...

WTF is wrong with, you ?

You really need help !

You get advise, from everybody willing to help.

And still you .....

19 hours ago, kratos1883 said:
20 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

Your description Is clear ok( really) but so so long...if you permit It should be more simple

More simple ?

You are a simpleton.

artworks-000202465274-ree1ja-t500x500.jpg

Since you can not be helped.

F... it all !!!

BOOM, bye bye, batty boy !!

And please, STFU, batty boys !!!

Modifié par Zen_B7

59 minuti fa, Zen_B7 ha scritto:

WTF is wrong with, you ?

You really need help !

You get advise, from everybody willing to help.

And still you .....

More simple ?

You are a simpleton.

artworks-000202465274-ree1ja-t500x500.jpg

Since you can not be helped.

F... it all !!!

BOOM, bye bye, batty boy !!

And please, STFU, batty boys !!!

If i Need help you NEED EDUCATION...you don t understand how to stay at the world how normal people done..Are you that have problems..serious problema of behaviour..stay calma..It Is better

Le 17/10/2023 à 15:02, laflegge a dit :

(Of course all credits go to the original supplier @OraimuDesR)....just resharing the fun

Omnimix

SDEZ135tools.zip 5.3 Mo · 161 téléchargements

Le 17/10/2023 à 21:44, OraimuDesR a dit :

NEW

·1/3の純情な感情
·Paradisus-Paradoxum
·六厘歌
·ノーポイッ
·町かどタンジェント
·紅蓮華
·MIRACLE RUSH
·Pretender

·PERFECT HUMAN
·SUSHI食べたい feat.ソイソース
·7 Girls War
·Jumping!!
·ゆりゆららららゆるゆり大事件
·いぇす!ゆゆゆ☆ゆるゆり♪♪
·ちょちょちょ!ゆるゆり☆かぷりっちょ!!!
·Star☆Glitter

Bug Fixes

G090

VIDEO

I opened it, but there is no plus content inside
Modifié par KengHuai