Aller au contenu

[Reposted] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (+) / Festival (+) (Sega RingEdge)

JJWithNoSauce
Go to solution Solved by particles,

Messages recommandés

Le 25/09/2023 à 15:36, Todokawa_Kaardo a dit :

hmmm... you're talking about FES or some other version right? I can only assist with UNi+ or FESTiVAL

apologies for the belated response.

Ok thanks...i would like to play also with these two games by you citaded..May you help with mai mai festival and uni+ please? Links to download them and your help to starts them.tia

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

16 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Ok thanks...i would like to play also with these two games by you citaded

Ah gotcha! Lmk what you need assistance with exactly.

Now for maimai BUDDiES, I suspect its already been dumped somehow somewhere but its not publicly available. Im not sure though, we can only wait.

Here is a link for the maimai versions, although a bunch of versions were removed for some unknown reason.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/4KJ7FrNL#

Modifié par Todokawa_Kaardo

il y a 11 minutes, Todokawa_Kaardo a dit :

Ah gotcha! Lmk what you need assistance with exactly.

Now for maimai BUDDiES, I suspect its already been dumped somehow somewhere but its not publicly available. Im not sure though, we can only wait.

Here is a link for the maimai versions, although a bunch of versions were removed for some unknown reason.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/4KJ7FrNL#

You are very very kind but i have already this link...i asked you if there are specific instructions to play these games my kind friend 

On 9/26/2023 at 8:53 AM, potatopotat0 said:

I am using the ADX controller and Fes+(SDEZ 1.35), but the audio latency is incredibly high (like half a second). Does anyone knows a fix?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out its Voicemeeter causing the problem.

I am fixing this by setting Is8ch = 1 in mai2.ini , so the game would take exclusive control of the audio device, which should theoretically cause less latency

Le 15/07/2023 à 04:36, Todokawa_Kaardo a dit :

I believe in systemconfig you can adjust your resolution, or in temporaryconfiggame 

Excuse me if i would like to have a black background fullscreen behind the Windowed game Mai mai what i must change in configurations? Tia

Le 27/09/2023 à 14:26, kratos1883 a dit :

Excuse me if i would like to have a black background fullscreen behind the Windowed game Mai mai what i must change in configurations? And a last question: Is possible to have a link to download sega Tools relatives and these 3 Mai mai Versions: Dx Splash last version. Mai mai Universe last version and Mai mai Festival latest version (1.35 if i understand) Tia

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

This is about a different dump of a different version, but I downloaded the VCredist files from the guide on 94 and tested everything. Everything was fine so I kinda turned it off and went out. I came back and basically my system files were corrupted and shit. I wanna know if this has happened with anyone else or not so I can tell if it's just something I fucked up with or if the files are just being weird and if I can get some help.

Apologies if this is just a waste of time and post but hopefully someone can help me out.

Nevermind, worked my way around it all, but I ran into something else. Everytime I start it it'll just stay on checking DNS. I'm pretty sure it's preventing me from playing since it's saying about connecting to something when on attract mode? 

Edit again, managed to deal with the issue, it just kinda let me go ahead and play?

image.png

image.png

Modifié par marisa98

Le 17/06/2023 à 02:28, JJWithNoSauce a dit :

This post was originally uploaded by Spiderzsoft , however the post went missing after Emuline went down. I pulled all of this information out of Wayback Machine (Fortuantely someone archived the first page of the forum).

I'm not sure if all the links work but it should link to all the files that are available at the moment.

This post was made because I used to obtain Maimai files from here and after it went missing. I struggled to find the information and I assume that most people do too. So I sort of want a way for this piece of information to be back to the site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maimai Finale (Sega RingEdge)

[Decrypted Dump]

logo.png

Download

(mirror)
(mirror2)

(touch sensor)

Maimai FiNALE [Decrypted Dump] (Sega RingEdge)

maimai FiNALE is the final update for the classic maimai machines. This update features new songs and a brand new mode: PANDORA BOXXX. maimai features a round 42 Inch touch screen surrounded by eight LED light buttons. It is equipped with a camera, which can record the player moves and the screen display at the same time. Similar to dance machines, player press the eight LED buttons and scroll across the touch screen in rhythm to the colored shapes that fly around the screen. There are numerous skill levels available so maimai can be enjoyed by everyone. In PANDORA BOXXX, players are presented with songs that have been unlocked from completing certain conditions during normal gameplay. These songs must be cleared whilst you have a certain amount of HP. Completion of these songs then allows them to be played in normal mode.

Patches

To play on unintended hardware, please navigate to \maimai\ folder.
Use Notepad++ to create and edit those files as below.

SystemConfig.txt

Hidden text: Hide

GAME_VER_A 1
    GAME_VER_B 99
    GAME_VER_C 0

GAME_SHOW_VER 1.99B
    FULLSCREEN 0

WINDOW_W 960
    WINDOW_H 960

SOUND_CH_SRC 2
    SOUND_CH_DST 2

MASSPRO 1

GrooveMaster.ini

Hidden text: Hide

1P_ONLY 1
    DEV 1
    EVENT_INFO_CHECK 1
    NO_DELIVER 1
    NO_JVS 1
    NO_LINKCHECK 1
    NO_REBOOT 1
    NO_RESTRICT 1
    NO_RING 1
    NO_SERIAL 1
    NO_WAIT 0
    QUICK_BOOT 1
    ROTATE 1
    SET_ALL_OPEN 1
    SET_EVENT_MODE 1
    SET_FREEPLAY 1
    SET_OFFLINE_MODE 1
    SET_OPEN_EVENT 1
    SET_OPEN_SECRET 1
    SET_REGION EX
    SET_TRACKS_1P 4
    SET_TRACKS_EVENT 4
    SET_TRACKS_MULTI 4

unknown.png

Inside that folder is an exe named maimai_dump_.exe, please use that file to play.

Use keyboard Q W E R A S D F Z X C V to play. For touchscreen, need some hard work.

Useful Hex Edits

Please do the edits below on maimai_dump_.exe only.

Disable annoying Movie DB Error warning sign
0x2AA470 : 51 -> C3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update Data
maimai_update.7z
https://mega.nz/#!xUghVSzI!tTgneKiYA1MLQeXpyjj99bKCvh0OFCj2eNr2NG1VT78
Extract, merge and overwrite with current \maimai\ folder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

for Mod / Maimai DX / DX Splash /DX Splash Plus : check mirror.
others versions: here or here

Assembly-CSharp for SDEZ 1.20.7z

info wikipedia

_____ END _____

Source 2ccc

Thanks to petje for guidance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's also another guide in Mandarin. That I think you might find useful.

Here || if you want the translated one it's Here

Disable annoying Movie DB Error warning sign
0x2AA470 : 51 -> C3  forgive me regard this option i ve tried with hex edit but don t find this string.. help me please

Le 28/09/2023 à 13:27, marisa98 a dit :

This is about a different dump of a different version, but I downloaded the VCredist files from the guide on 94 and tested everything. Everything was fine so I kinda turned it off and went out. I came back and basically my system files were corrupted and shit. I wanna know if this has happened with anyone else or not so I can tell if it's just something I fucked up with or if the files are just being weird and if I can get some help.

Apologies if this is just a waste of time and post but hopefully someone can help me out.

Nevermind, worked my way around it all, but I ran into something else. Everytime I start it it'll just stay on checking DNS. I'm pretty sure it's preventing me from playing since it's saying about connecting to something when on attract mode?  

image.png

image.png

Can you share me 1.10 segatools? Thanks

Le 31/07/2023 à 12:56, LoaderTime a dit :

Do you mean 1p mode?

Type "SinglePlayer=1" under [Debug] in mai2.ini

And throw this dll into Sinmai_Data\Managed

1P only.zip (This file is from another player, thanks for sharing.)

Forgive me when i use this 1p file in Maimai Splash It give me an error about led 2 and Aimé in check screen and crashes

anyone have a copy of maimai splash or (+), Universe or (+) or Festival?
Since uptobox recently got taken down there's no link for it anymore and the pixeldrain link they only have ccp version
(which i dont understand chinese and probably has some missing song) and old machine file

il y a une heure, qwerty a dit :

anyone have a copy of maimai splash or (+), Universe or (+) or Festival?
Since uptobox recently got taken down there's no link for it anymore and the pixeldrain link they only have ccp version
(which i dont understand chinese and probably has some missing song) and old machine file

Are the same 3 Versions that i need my friend ..the latest Versions of these  3 games..i Hope someone help us

1 hour ago, kratos1883 said:

Are the same 3 Versions that i need my friend ..the latest Versions of these  3 games..i Hope someone help us

With games which are 40 GB+ a piece, compressed, HIGHLY doubtful !!

You should have gotten your hands on it when it was available, and mirrored it !!

The only one as a a public torrent ........ enjoy !!

maimai_Splash.torrent

Red Foreman - Imgflip

Modifié par Zen_B7

On 10/2/2023 at 6:27 AM, OraimuDesR said:

Can you share me 1.10 segatools? Thanks

Wait do you need it for you to use? Or is it to resolve my issue? Cause if it is for what I was having issues with there's no need, I've fixed it all.

Il y a 20 heures, marisa98 a dit :

Wait do you need it for you to use? Or is it to resolve my issue? Cause if it is for what I was having issues with there's no need, I've fixed it all.

Just i need it, i was made a segatools backup

il y a une heure, qwerty a dit :

i have downloaded the splash ver and used segatools in the mandarin tutorial provided for splash. for some reason im only getting this. image.png.3b25c5200f22b471a0f955dd375fb811.png

I have instead with this game problem to use It with One screen ..when i use 1p only file zip It runs at One screen but gives me an error relative Aime at the end of check screen and crashes

image.png.50c51cfe3d71b74b3038315e3cfc0b08.png

Game boots fine, but insert coin does not work, and the game crashes at this screen.
Any solutions ?

Also is it possible to force the game in portrait mode and for 1 player ?

Error log

The Object you want to instantiate is null.

ProcessManager Dump
Num    Pri    Name                    State
0     10    Process.CommonProcess    Update
1     20    Process.AdvDemoProcess    Start
2     49    Process.AdvertiseProcess    Released
3     50    Process.WarningProcess    Update
4     50    FadeProcess    Update
5     51    Process.GenericProcess    Update

System.ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null.
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate (UnityEngine.Object original, UnityEngine.Transform parent, System.Boolean instantiateInWorldSpace) [0x0004c] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate[T] (T original, UnityEngine.Transform parent, System.Boolean worldPositionStays) [0x00001] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate[T] (T original, UnityEngine.Transform parent) [0x00001] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at Monitor.Game.GameCtrl.CreateNoteLuncher () [0x00271] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.Game.GameCtrl.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, Monitor.GameMonitor+GameModeEnum gameMode) [0x0003b] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.GameMonitor.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, System.Boolean active) [0x0007c] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.AdvDemoMonitor.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, System.Boolean isActive) [0x00064] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Process.AdvDemoProcess.OnStart () [0x00169] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Manager.ProcessManager.Update () [0x00032] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
Monitor List
AdvDemoProcess(Clone)
AdvDemoProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess(Clone)
CommonProcess(Clone)
CommonProcess(Clone)
GenericProcess(Clone)
GenericProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess
CommonProcess
AdvDemoProcess
GenericProcess
StartupProcess

Modifié par Zen_B7

On 10/12/2023 at 10:42 AM, Zen_B7 said:

image.png.50c51cfe3d71b74b3038315e3cfc0b08.png

Game boots fine, but insert coin does not work, and the game crashes at this screen.
Any solutions ?

Also is it possible to force the game in portrait mode and for 1 player ?

Error log

The Object you want to instantiate is null.

ProcessManager Dump
Num    Pri    Name                    State
0     10    Process.CommonProcess    Update
1     20    Process.AdvDemoProcess    Start
2     49    Process.AdvertiseProcess    Released
3     50    Process.WarningProcess    Update
4     50    FadeProcess    Update
5     51    Process.GenericProcess    Update

System.ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null.
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate (UnityEngine.Object original, UnityEngine.Transform parent, System.Boolean instantiateInWorldSpace) [0x0004c] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate[T] (T original, UnityEngine.Transform parent, System.Boolean worldPositionStays) [0x00001] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate[T] (T original, UnityEngine.Transform parent) [0x00001] in <9303bffab2a846279b5cf0de0da4f2b6>:0 
  at Monitor.Game.GameCtrl.CreateNoteLuncher () [0x00271] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.Game.GameCtrl.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, Monitor.GameMonitor+GameModeEnum gameMode) [0x0003b] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.GameMonitor.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, System.Boolean active) [0x0007c] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Monitor.AdvDemoMonitor.Initialize (System.Int32 monIndex, System.Boolean isActive) [0x00064] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Process.AdvDemoProcess.OnStart () [0x00169] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
  at Manager.ProcessManager.Update () [0x00032] in <a48966926b9a4653befc726822ee41db>:0 
Monitor List
AdvDemoProcess(Clone)
AdvDemoProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess(Clone)
CommonProcess(Clone)
CommonProcess(Clone)
GenericProcess(Clone)
GenericProcess(Clone)
AdvertiseProcess
CommonProcess
AdvDemoProcess
GenericProcess
StartupProcess

Modify the following parameters for single player games:

Found mai2.ini in the game documentation directory

[DEBUG]

SinglePlayer=0 Modify to SinglePlayer=1

If you do not have this debugging parameter, please create a new line and add it.

Is your game version number and corresponding sgtool used correctly regarding game crashes?

7 hours ago, potatopotat0 said:

I think you can do that in segatools.ini, check under [button]

Thanks ...is there some picture which shows the layout eg. Button 1 = left corner, button 2= right corner (these are just examples)

I changed some settings in segatools.ini but now when I press for instance the zero on numeric keyboard the top left button is pressed 🙂 (and I wanted the bottom left corner)

If not I will need to do it on trial-and-error base and -if interested- will share here

il y a 34 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

Afaik, yes

Thanks this looks so much better now.

image.png.2dab73f9b870fbee1f674ff448bcbd1f.png

Wow.where i can find this preconfigured Dx Universe version please?

1 hour ago, kratos1883 said:

Wow.where i can find this preconfigured Dx Universe version please?

R.dab41cb78ce87671dafc043913b3937a?rik=G

WTF is wrong with you !?!?!

On 10/10/2023 at 9:28 AM, kratos1883 said:

I ll follow every your precious and perfect instructions...thanks for your kind help....thanks a lot

giphy.gif

il y a 12 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

R.dab41cb78ce87671dafc043913b3937a?rik=G

WTF is wrong with you !?!?!

giphy.gif

I asked about the game...i follow your precious instructions ok and thanks Always...but how may i use your path if i miss the game in question 

il y a 9 minutes, 573agent a dit :

he's just asking nicely and you're acting like a kid now lashing out on him just like that?

Unfortunately, Zen not all people are able and perfect as you...if i not find a site with the complete "working" and if possible preconfigured versions about Amazing games as Maimai collection or also about Chunithm complete WORKING collection Is not my guilt...i m a poor stupid man unfortunately... Forgive me for my ignorance...but Is not my guilt

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

11 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Unfortunately, Zen not all people are able and perfect as you...if i not find a site with the complete "working" and if possible preconfigured versions about Amazing games as Maimai collection or also about Chunithm complete WORKING collection Is not my guilt...i m a poor stupid man unfortunately... Forgive me for my ignorance...but Is not my guilt

Read ..... RULE #1

On 10/10/2023 at 3:41 AM, Zen_B7 said:

1. Get your hands on a clean dump of the game.

ALL the links are public, even here on this site !!

image.png.063d49802bbe32d6ba25650e4156d282.png

You keep asking for preconfigured games, again and again, RTFM !!

I had to learn, just like you !

But better yet ask @573agent  "the all knowing oracle" then the two off you can figure it out together in private and moan together.

Unicuique suum